Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #717

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:22 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Soft,, soft

Ends 1/15
Pick a quote from a song that they connect to and explain why in under 150 words
(quote does not apply to word count)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion Name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #717

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:29 am

Username: Panda-Love-100
Lion Name: Bluebell
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Sevasmos Pride
Pride Status: Paraiti - Caretaker
Prompt: “every little things gonna be alright”
Bluebell has always loved picking flowers, and one day she decided to go and find some on her own. She thought is was a good idea at first... and then she got lost. Night started setting in and she had no idea how to find her way back home. She was just settling herself against a tree trunk for the night, when she saw something out of the corner of her eyes. Bluebells. She’d never seen them grow there. Once she got to one clump, she saw another, and another. It led her to a tiny niche in a hill, where she was able to find much better shelter for the night. When she woke up, her parents were leaning over her, and she could go home. It taught her that even if everything doesn’t work out as planned, things really can turn out alright.
[145/150 words]
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:40 am

Username: Jantzi01
Lion name: Ze'mer
Lion gender: Female
Link to Pride: The Ushirikiano Pride
Pride Status: Gardener
Prompt: 'Now your pictures that you left behind, are just memories of a different life.' (Always by Bon Jovi)
Ze'mer froze when she heard that Che had died. How could this have happened? They were supposed to run away together, get away from the judgement that wouldn't let them be. She retreated to the garden they met at, trying to stop the tears. When she gathered herself, she went to Che's grave. It was surrounded by flowering bushes and moss. Ze'mer lay next to it, crying softly. She knew the plague was advancing on the city, and it was only a matter of time before she would be infected. "Goodbye, my love," She whispered, fleeing deeper into the caves. She went to their garden, which was located far away from any sort of civilization. She picked some of Che's favorite flowers to keep on her at all times. She spends her days there, tending to the garden and praying that no one finds her.
(145/150)
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:23 am

Username: Cactologist
Lion Name: Ukungazi ("naive")
Link to pride: Ukusizana Pride
Pride Status: Scout
Prompt:
"This thorn in my side, though it cuts and stings me, has opened these eyes, I've never seen so clearly"

Azi was, very simply, a lover of all things beautiful: flowers, butterflies, sunsets, rainbows. You name it, if it was beautiful and good, she melted for it. This had never included other lions, that is, until Urenqeka entered the pride. He was like a diamond in a pile of coal, a sunbeam on a cloudy day, and she was enamored. With her affection for beautiful things, Azi took care of herself better than most other lions, and Ren fell for her. Their love was sweet and passionate, and Azi felt as if it would never end. That is, until her vision began to fail. The beautiful things in the world that she loved most were taken from her, and only the ugly truth was left. Without her vision, she could finally see beyond the surface, and the darkness she saw inside Ren was the ugliest of all. (147/150)
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:02 am

Username: ataraxic_king
    Lion Name: jupiter
    Lion Gender: demi-girl
    Link to pride: the ambivalent
    Pride Status: witch
    Prompt:
    "Floating in outer space, have I misplaced a part of my soul? Lost in the in-between, or so it seems, I'm out of control" [half alive - still feel]
    --
    Some have their heads in the clouds, other's have ascended to greater heights, Jupiter is among those who have climbed beyond the clouds into the starry heavens. Gazing up into the night sky all concept of earth looses it's meaning and all that meaning becomes visions from the night sky. Surrounded by planets and space dust there's a closeness to something that Jupiter lost long ago.
    Back on earth, she stands, eyes glossed over, still and lost to the world. Loosing time, loosing people as she keeps her head in the stars. This can't go on forever but they make time, force their schedule to fit their need for the stars. [111]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Username:Clementine Cloud
Lion Name: Remembrance
Link to pride: The Forgotten Vale
Pride Status: Resident of the Vale and mothering figure to all
Prompt:
"If I were to go away, would I always look for your beautiful face, in every crowd, every place?" (If I Were - Vashti Bunyan)

She never wanted to forget. Aside from the ache in her heart that would be with her always, Remembrance had been able to find inner peace after the passing of her daughter. But it was not an easy road to recovery, she would always have some sadness still within her. There was a time when she felt she would never stop calling for her daughter to come home for dinner, or looking for her when she didn’t answer. Every time, she felt that same jab of pain when she remembered. But with time, the cold reminders melted into warm pools of reflective water into which she’d look and remember the times they had. When she moved to The Vale, it was a way of starting over, the outside world had nothing left for her, and in The Vale she could begin again. And so she chose her name, ‘Remembrance.’ (149/150)
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:48 am

Mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 am

Username: Lex.
    Lion Name: "Azalea that Brightens Day" | Azalea
    Link to pride: Pride of the Mourning Son
    Pride Status: Heiress
    Prompt:
    Under this pressure, under this weight
    We are diamonds taking shape.
    Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay

Azalea connects with this quote because she believes that no matter the struggle, things will get better. The struggles will make you a better person, and to never look back. Always look forward.
Last edited by Lex. on Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:44 am

Username: Meekins12345
Lion Name: Maristella
Link to pride: In the signature - The Pride of Wikimak
Pride Status: TBA
Prompt:
Hikaru Utada wrote:I'm only crying 'cause I never dreamed it'd take this long. (Don't Think Twice)

She had been under their paws her entire life. All she knew was life with the silverpelts. Of course, life wasn't so bad with them. Being a fair lioness had it's advantages, one of them being that the silverpelts particularly liked having her more for show than for work... Although that didn't keep her from seeing the outside world, and meeting lions the silverpelts had dragged into their territory. She heard of the world out there but never set foot in it... until she managed to escape.

At first she wasn't sure what to make of it, being out in all this... space. But after some time she realized that this freedom was something that her heart had always wanted, and she came to the sad conclusion that it had taken this long for her to realize just that. (139 wc)
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:28 am

Username: Frisco
Lion Name: Saya
Lion Gender: female
Link to pride: Night Watch
Pride Status: Cadet
Prompt:
Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwoʻole wrote:I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops that's where
You'll find me

Every day Saya wakes up is a new, wonderful beginning. She starts her day always in the same way - by reading a diary she constantly keeps by her side. In it are her memories. Suffering from a memory loss, it’s her only connection to the past. She writes in about everything important, but only the positives, as the negative is not worth remembering. Each night all problems and troubles suffered in the day drift away and she’s able to start anew with a smile and nothing weighing her down.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me