Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
131 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon Summer ArKade

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:54 am

-
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A R K A D E

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:08 am

ImageImageImage

You're walking down the street when you notice the flashing neon lights of a building that previously did not stand in that spot, or maybe it had been that shady pizza joint that failed their inspection last year? You're not really sure but either way you gaze up into the sparkling lights and loud buzzers of a brand new Arcade.

Excuse you, ArKade.

You peer a little further inside to be met with a spectacle of sights, from sketchy games that have no right to have appeared over night, to what appears to be staff chasing one another about and yelling. Curious, you step inside.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Main Page || Sign-Ups || Prompts || Games || || Prize Counter || Event Bank || NPC Ask Blog Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rules & Instructions
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
💫 All main kalon rules apply.
💫 Remember to sign up before you participate in any games!
💫 No gifting/trading tokens. No combining tokens with another user to purchase shop items.
💫 Both nonowners and owners can participate!
💫 We would appreciate it if there was no advertising or mini-modding done on this thread so that questions are not skipped over.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Guide
This event is mostly prompt and chance. There are daily prompts that you can participate in to earn the tokens for this event, otherwise known as tickets. There will be different types of games running every day, where you will also be able to earn tokens, or even special items! Make sure to check the calendar to see which games will be open when.

If you have any questions please post them here or message one of the staff members working on the event!

[please click to go to the sign-up page]
[sign ups are open]

We all know there can be a lot of fun things going on, so please check out our activities schedule to see what's up for each day! 
Please note, this calendar is based on the CS timezone, and each new day starts at CS rollover!
Here's a handy clock so you can see what time it is on CS!

coin gif @ xx // arcade game @ xx // cover art Schnuffel Bunny
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:02 pm

for the heck of it
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:03 pm

sign-ups are open, please be sure to check all information on the front page, additional pages will be up as the event opens <3
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Summer ArKade

Postby Aey » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:10 pm

The Ballpit is open for divers! Please make sure to read How To Play!

I will not open or close the Pit from here on out. It will remain open for the days noted on the schedule above, and when the time rolls to 8pm EST a new day will begin and you're free to post for that day!
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:13 pm

A cowboy has a message for y'all: The Shootin' Gallery is open! Make sure to read the rules and fill your form correctly!
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niki » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:15 pm

Mork :eyes:
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:15 pm

Marking ^^
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:15 pm

mmmmm mark

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:16 pm

mark,,