Re: #1603 - Atmospheres Royalty

Postby Stårry » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Closed! Please do not jump (good lucks count as bumping, sorry ;w;) or edit, judging will be up asap!

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1603 - Atmospheres Royalty Winner Announced!

Postby Stårry » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Wowee, these entries were really something to read though, I loved them all, and each one was portrayed differently than the last.

I've sent out pet trades as runner ups to every entry, some including rares for amazing story effort! <3
Thanks so much for entering!

There was one form that stood out greatly to me, and will be taking this viscet home c:
That form belongs to ~Teya~
I can really see future development with Sunora, and I hope you enjoy her!

~Teya~ wrote:Username: ~Teya~

Name: Sunora

What do they smell like?:

Sunora is different from any other viscet or other animal for that matter, and it is probably due to the fact that she is from another planet, a planet far far away from her new adopted home, earth.
On this planet where Sunora was once an egg, she slept peacefully in her warm liquid cocoon awaiting to see her mother and father for the first time - but that day never came. But first there is why Sunora and all the other viscets of her planet are so very special, when a viscet from this planet egg hatches, its coat is pure white, but after a good five minutes the fur completely changes into the looks and smells of her surroundings, it may sound strange but it's true, somehow the viscets take on the appearance and scent of where they are born, most of the time as a tradition baby viscets are covered in flower petals or are blanketed in an intricately woven patterns and doused in the scent of the parents choice until their transformation is complete, very rarely a baby viscet takes on the colors and scents of two completely different settings and they mix into half one setting, half another, this fact will be important for later on, but now lets get into why Sunora has never actually seen her parents.
Sunora found herself jolted awake in the middle of the night, she tried to open her eyes but the soft liquid in her shell didn't allow her to do so, she was confused, the little viscling didn't feel ready to hatch, what was that cracking sound?
Her planet was breaking apart into pieces at that very moment, though Sunora did not know, there was a wormhole swallowing up her entire planet, she heard viscets screaming in the background, and felt a warm paw touch her egg, instantly she knew it was her mother and felt safe again.
''Sunora,'' she faintly heard her mother whisper, ''she's too young to die,'' her mother choked on her tears and hugged the egg close, but just then Sunora felt her egg begin to float away from her mother grasp, the gravity of the planet was failing, ''Sunora, I love you!'' She heard deep in the distance, more yells and shouts almost covered the words all together, then the egg started to crack, Sunora kicked and kicked, all she wanted was to see her mother and her sweet flower aroma to breathe it in as she hugged her mother, it calmed her so.
Crack!

Sunora was free, free from the confines of her egg, but not truly free, she was spinning fast into the wormhole that was also taking her family away from her, in a matter of moments it swallowed her up like a hungry shark which hadn't eaten in months, she looked down at her glistening white fur, it was beginning to turn a dark purple with many detailed intricate markings, away and away Sunora hurtled farther and farther from her precious home, the spinning and flinging seemed to be never ending, she didn't even get a glimpse of her home planet as she was flung into the horrible hole, ''will this ever stop, or am I doomed to die in this spinning prison?'' Right at that moment Sunora went hurtling out of the wormhole and into the free space, but she wasn't out of danger yet, she was still flying out of control at who knows how fast, just than she saw something beautiful, something truly a marvel. The sun.
Time seemed to slow even if just for a moment, the sun was so beautiful, so powerful and big, she could slightly make out a scent, but she just couldn't place what it was, it was like nothing she'd ever known before and others have said have never smelled again in their earth life - it was like fire but not quite like smoke, like sweet-smelling welding fumes, and oh so hot.
Her body had little time to react and mixed the galaxy wormhole markings in with the sun, Sunora continued to fall and fall, and without warning she felt more intense heat, her kind of viscet could survive strong heat and oxygen loss, but even this temperature was almost too much for her, a second later she felt herself plummet into the earth, and all the rest went black for quite some time.
''Hey, are you ok?'' Came the sound of a strange voice, Sunora refused to open her eyes, they burned, her whole body ached to the core, why would she even want to open her eyes? Whatever was shaking her would probably eat her soon anyway and she could be put out of her misery.
Suddenly Sunora felt an intense cold feeling as river water was dumped on her, ''hey what the-?!'' The viscet was now wide awake and looked up at a peculiar creature about the size of her viscling self, it was a fox although she wouldn't know that for awhile. ''Are you alright? I saw you fall from the sky like a meteor! You smashed all the trees around you like pancakes,'' Sunora tried to stand up but found it to be extremely hard, ''hey just stay down, you need some rest - you're a viscet aren't ya?''
The viscling looked up at the soft orange colored creature, ''a viscet? To be honest I don't know what I am,'' the fox laughed awkwardly at her, ''shes a nut alright,'' he managed under his breath, starting to turn away, but he stopped, he wanted to know more about this strange viscet and why she fell from the sky, he couldn't just leave her there in the deep hole she had created from falling from the sky.
The fox cocked his head slightly, ''what's that smell?'' Sunora looked up at him confused, ''I think its me,'' she looked down with an embarrassed expression on her face, ''all 'viscets' as you call them have a unique scent I think, my mother and father and their friends did at least,'' the fox looked at her with a confused expression as well, but finally said, ''well, ya know what, I like it,'' he paused before adding, ''it smells metallic; a rather pleasantly sweet cold and somehow hot at the same time metal scent,'' he smiled, ''like a meteor might smell,'' the two laughed, maybe Sunora would like it here after all, maybe her parents would find her someday if they were still alive, she didn't know what they looked like but she'd know their scent anywhere, she would find them again someday, someday.
Last edited by Stårry on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1603 - Atmospheres Royalty

Postby kiwipen » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Congratulations <3
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 pm

congratulations ~Teya~!
i think my favorite part of entering for this viscet was seeing everyone elses entries/ideas. they were all great! <3
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SableShine » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Congrats! That was definitely a stiff competition, you guys were great, and the winner is very very deserved <3
ForUM is the place you are reading this. A foRM is a set of questions you fill out.
SableShine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:35 am

congrats to Teya! <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:18 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I love this baby girl so very much, I already have big plans for her !! She is so wonderfully designed, and I absolutely loved writing her story ! I almost had a heart attack when you said the comp was ending yesterday and raced to make the whole form! XD Thank you again, I sure did have some rough competition, TrashFans form was pretty cool, and SableShines form was very creative<3 and all the others were wondeful as well, and thank you so much all for the congrats!! I'm so happy eekkk<33
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:32 am

Offspring:
Batch#1551

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets