Re: JMD #28 - OPEN FOR ADOPTION

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 pm

CutTheDragon's Entry

Being the proper JMD he is, Redwood is very modest and graceful. He has alert senses, and his organized set up is never hard to look through. He’s very polite as well, not to mention that he can be very hoarding. He is always focused in his work, and his energetic mood always helps his optimism. Although he is very impatient, he is very cooperative with others. However, he can get really indecisive. It took him a few weeks to officially decide to play piano. To finish up, he’s also a very lucky JMD.

Redwood likes many things, some are more odd than others. His favorite season is fall, and the color he finds interest in most is green. He loves shamrocks as well, and his favorite thing to wear is a scarf. He’s a great piano player, and he loves to listen to music. He has a vast knowledge on just about every musical instrument and many many classical pieces. However, don’t mistake him for a super uptight mannered JMD! Although he is polite and modest, he loves adventure and action! Especially in movies and books. And, he’s a sucker for a nice joke or some fun activity. He loves to read stories and listen to interesting tales, especially when they have plot twists! He loves to eat sweet and sugary foods too, odd JMD huh? Well, everyone is unique. If he had to chose and absolute favorite food, it would be ice cream.
There isn’t much that Redwood doesn’t like, but, they’re things that show up all of the time. His biggest pet peeve is interruptions, so unless you’re going to wait quietly for him, you’d better not bother. His second biggest pet peeve is waiting. He’s very impatient, and hates to wait for others, but if you have a good excuse, he might let you go easy. Redwood doesn’t like it when people try to cue him up with work, or plan out his day for him, so don’t even try, you’ll lose a finger. He also doesn’t like boring conversations, so if he sighs, it’s time to boost up the excitement level! His worst favorites thing to eat of all time is spicy foods. There is another thing you should know about him though, he doesn’t like hot or burning things, especially not fire. Don’t try to ask him, he won’t say anything. It must be a past experience, so don’t ask him to even take anything out of the oven. He’ll come up with some sort of weird excuse.

-Now Complete!-
Story - It's VERY long, so I'm not offended if you skim or anything.
Art by jotun
Art by sweetypie978
Art by Me! CutTheDragon
(Color is off, I apologize)

If I don't win, well, I can understand. The winner can keep the third art entry and possibly the first and second if the artists allow.
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh Gosh Wolf, this one is amazing! Your such a talented artist! Sorry, if it sounds like...I am sucking up or whatever, but i'm sorry I had to say it! XD I will probably try to get this one XD yup.. I am gonna try..
my username used to be Seatala
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

I leave a lot of things unfini
Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Daru is the quite collected kind. She likes to be alone and and go out into the jungle or forests. Most of the time, when she does this, she brings along her drawing book, taking down notes, as well as drawing all of the species of animals and plants new to her. She is very spiritual, but makes up her own spiritual things to practice. Daru is a traveler, and loves to travel to different cultures and study their arts, music, and way of life. Her camera is her second most important thing, and she love to take pictures to bring back and show other JMDs, that is, who are interested. She never bothers to ask because she is to shy to. She is the kind of JMD who is on the outside looking in. But, this all changes when she goes to different places. It all started when she was in camp when she was little. Shelet her true self show, who is actually the crazy kind who loves to sing. Once that got out, everyone was trying to be her friend and look up to her. That is the whole reason why she actually goes to different places. That and to learn all about different areas and regions in the world. Now, when she is her actual spunky, outgoing self, she likes to sing and belt out the highest notes she can. Only, when she is by hereself or in the shower that is.. She can also get a bit crazy, and act all wierd with her best friend Ciara, who is the only real JMD who understands her.At home or at school, sh can never be herself.

~Singing, dancing, painting, drawing, getting all prettied up, running, keeping in shape, taking pictures, helping other countries or towns in need, swimming, READING!, going on roller coaster rides, really wants a four wheeler..,

Daru rarely ever dislikes anything. Most of the time its bullies. Bullies in general are her most disliked thing and bullying to her is her biggest pet peeve. She can stand the annoying bird pecking sound when she is out in the woods, but if somthing is making that annyoing nails on chalkboard scratching noise, she goes balistic. What really makes her teary eyed, is when she is about to go on a mision or traveling somwhere, and she gets sick and can't go!
Last edited by Nyeusi on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormieLove <3 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 am

Username:lancey
Name:phillip
Theme Song:wip
Personality:wip
Dislikes:wip
Art: [can be anything like art, story, poem etc.]wip
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!<--- Always seeking these! ^^
StormieLove <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Katira* » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Username: *katira*
Name: Aroara
Theme Song: Fort Minor's- Rememebr The Name
Personality: dark, secretive, but joyful
Dislikes: cold weather
Art: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1444451

i can make a tragic back story if you'd like :)
*Katira*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 am

Username: OlympicDreams
Name: Roxie (Fox for short)
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zE1mX4Px0I
Personality: Fox is very shy, but she loves nature and running around with the deer in the meadows.
Dislikes: hunters
Art: [can be anything like art, story, poem etc.]

Nature

Nature is a gift
a gift of god
for some it's a privalige
a privalige for money

You just don't get
how hard it is
to love the trees
and buzzing bees

Nature is a gift
not an advantage
we have a life
so do they

treat nature
like you treat family
because nature is a family
a family god created
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jill+Lo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 am

Username:Jill+Lo (Lo)
Name:Foxy
Theme Song:Coldplay and Rihanna- Princess of China
Personality:Foxy is a very kind girl, and she likes to be in the spotlight. Her favourite colour is green or fox-red. Foxy likes all kind of jewellry, especially emeralds.
Likes:Anything related to nature, green, glittering things.
Dislikes:Greedy people, dark pink.
Art: [can be anything like art, story, poem etc.]
Foxy's story:
On time, in a big, dark forest, there was born a little Jewel mane dragon. She was the only one in her litter, and her parents leaved her, cause they didn't was too sick to care about her. The little dragon, named Foxy of her parents, was lonely now. But every day, every hour and second, and every time a star falls from the black night sky, she wishes, that someone will love and take care of her.Maybe I'll add some art later =^.^=
ImageJill: Hi! My name is Jill, I like drawing, and... Image
ImageLo: Hi everyone :)Maybe you wants to trade with us?And...Image
Jill+Lo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 am

Attention, please!

I have made a little change.
I know that some of you won't like my decision, but I figured I had to do it.
The end date changed.

Of course there are reasons for it. First off, I really want to make some new JMD designs.
But I can't do this until I end my adopts first.
Second, two weeks is just to far away. You already had a long time to do your forms, so I think it wouldn't hurt to make the remaining time a bit less.
And third the entrants get less now anyway.

I hope you are all okay with that decision :3. Sorry for the inconveniences!

The end date is now set on this Friday, the 19th of October!
Last edited by Wolfswelpe on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
--------
--------
She/Her • Introverted • Eng/Ger

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
AR60 • EU Server • Playing since: Launch •
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 am

^ LOL so its NOT set on the 19th?
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 am

Seatala wrote:^ LOL so its NOT set on the 19th?

Haha, oops :lol:. Thanks for pointing it out xD.
Silly me...it was supposed to be "now".
--------
--------
--------
She/Her • Introverted • Eng/Ger

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
AR60 • EU Server • Playing since: Launch •
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me