My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1829

Postby chamomile. » Tue May 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Username: chamomile.

Compliments:
dolly.;; Thank you for convincing me to join Rise, I'm having a great time here cause of you <3 You are an awesome person to chat with. Plus, I adore having our clans be enemies, and all the memes
feyghost;; I'm rooting for you to win your first cat my friend, you have such creative wonderful ideas, I'm sure you will win soon! You are the best son
ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ.;; you seem like such a nice person from what we have talked! You are really friendly and wonderful, and I loved drawing Soot
Neah;; You know so much about cat genetics, it's really impressive and amazing!! Plus you always seem really nice and friendly while answering people's questions about whether certain genetic combinations are possible

Compliment count: 4
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat May 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Username: Ravendarus

Compliments:
1. Diamonddogg - You are so awesome, funny and nice! I enjoy talking with you and a very good person. You are so supportive and generous. Thank you so much for being so welcoming and talking to me!
2. chamomile - Thank you so much for the art I adore it! You are very talented and you are a wonderful person and you are very nice! You seem like someone who is very easy to talk to and patient! Thank you once again!
3. Ladyskittels - Thank you so much for jumping on the offer of doing commissions for me and your art is always lovely and I love the unique poses!
4. ☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Your art is amazing as always! It's so good to hear from you again and I absolutely adore your clan! I look forwards to seeing what happens with you clan from the voting <3 Best of luck hun!
5. Surgefire - You are awesome! I love the cats and contests that you make and you seem like a super nice and fun person!
6. Goner. - You are fanastic, just going to say it, you are a great person and I love seeing your designs, the unique contests are always fun and keep getting better!
7. Thunder.Collects - Funny, awesome and a great sport! Thank you so much for the blessing and may your luck rub off on me lol! You are a good person and I thank you for your support!
8. Desmond - I adore your designs! The prompts are delightful and fun and I can't wait to try for another one! You are a great person and it is nice to meet you!
9. Tendency - Your designs are always so amazing and I love seeing the kits you make! They are always so sweet and adorable, your customs are fantastic as well. You are a great person!
10. Dimi - You are awesome! Hands down! A good working archivist and a fun person to tease it seems like. Congrats on your new cat once again!
Compliment count: 10
Last edited by Ravendarus on Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Mon May 20, 2019 3:04 am

This ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm EST
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon May 20, 2019 8:25 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Compliments:
    Thunder.Collects-
      How about a no u for your time. You're arts amazing and the expressions you put on cats are so good! You can always get a grasp on the character you're drawing just by how you make them smile and I love it! That's not even getting into how chill and easy you are to talk to!
    Kazin-
      Yet another no u. If my writing is great than yours is amazing! You have such good turn of phrase, your form for scorchbriar was so moving to read I love it.

SurgeFire-
      Here I am, once again, to tell Surge and literally everyone that the art surge makes is the highlight of my day? The colours of your art, the poses and honestly when you draw a character smiling I knee jerk smile too and it's honestly just the best.
    Kiffel-
      Your art is so sweet and cute but not as amazing as you! You're so sweet and supportive in the community and it doesn't go unnoticed, thank you so much for being amazing.
    Neah-
      The knowledge you have about cat genetics is honestly my goals. You're also really chill and fun in rise chat! Which means a lot to me!
    Weegee-
      Weegee is the meme master! They never fail to make me laugh with the tv shows edit comics [i have no idea what the name is for them sksk] and the pmv panels which you just make all the time?? are so cool??? idk how you do it it's amazing.
    Dimi-
      You spoil me with the compliments dasoidjaow. You're so easy to talk to, not to mention fun and the work you do for the archive is amazing and you're cats are just as good! You're writing and story lines are the best and even if we may never get a waluigi '00 you will always be the best artist in my heart.
    AJ-
      Your style is so smooth and consistent! Your shading and the way it textures the fur is amazing. The way you draw stances?? IT JUST ALL SO GOOD :Sobs: I want to reach a point in my art where it's as good as yours <3
    Birchii-
      I swear one day we will do a partner comp together!! It's honestly so great to have someone I know from before joining rise in rise! Seeing your entries on comps and chatting with your in rise chat is the best. Your writing is honestly the bees knees.
    Inkk-
      Yeup, just checking in and you are still the coolest person- chillest person. You're so supportive and easy to talk to, it's always fun when you're online in chat :3c

Compliment count: 10
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue May 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Username: liightning

Compliments:

1. dimi
      I've said this before but I'll say it again! Your cats and concepts are always the coolest, and your writing is just amazing! You also have so much patience and motivation for what you do, be it writing, leveling, or archiving, and I'm stealing your motivation thanks ;0

2. Neah
      I swear everyone in Rise would be so lost without you. I probably check about 80% of my cats, if not more, with you before posting, and you point out so many things that I didn't notice (like how my cream is too brown and looks like fawn all the time alsdkfjalsdkf)
      You're also so patient and really fun to talk to, and I've said it before but thank you for always putting up with my endless cat questions!! <3

3. SurgeFire
      I swear Surge, your designs and art kill me every time, and never fail to amaze me!! That lighting is just so pretty. I love your designs so much - so soft and smooth they're like blessings to my eyes (sorry it sounds cringy but it's true lmao). You're also super fun to talk to!!

4. micki.
      Your art!! It's always so cute and amazing, and it never fails to amaze me! Your writing is also some of the best I've ever read, and working with you for anything is such a treat because you're super sweet and fun to talk to!! <3

5. Goner.
      One of the things that stands out the most about your designs is undoubtedly the texture - it makes it look so realistic and fluffy - and your designs are just gorgeous in general! Keep up the good work <3

6. mewmew
      I've seen a lot of art by you lately and I love it all so much! I love how it's realistic, with a touch of your own style, and honestly each piece is just perfection. Your designs are also so soft but amazing, and I love seeing your tabbies (especially your spotted tabbies omg)! Also I love so many of your cats - Mulestar, Turkeyscream, and Cowbelly (the best round child!!) are just precious <3

7. Lady Raincloud
      I just love everything about your art, and I really admire how you use lighting and shading to make the most beautiful pieces, no matter the style! Your designs are just gorgeous, and you have really cool concepts and a very thorough plotline (that I would never have the patience to even begin lmao)! You're really fun to talk to :>

8. denja
      I can’t say it enough!! Your designs always have me sobbing because they’re just so gorgeous; you use the absolute prettiest colors to make everything glow and shine in the most beautiful way possible! Each and every cat I would steal if I could! And the same is with your art - it’s always so gorgeous and stunning, and blows me away every time <33

Compliment count: 8
Last edited by liightning on Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue May 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Username: Mythz

Compliments:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Rain you're so amazing <3 You're art is absolutely wonderful and you've been so kind + friendly to me! All your cats are so precious and I'm so greatful I was able to meet you! c:
Surge - Surge your art! Man it's gorgeous! You're so friendly and always hanging around chatting with people! You're so generous and just all around an amazing person!
Dimi - Dimi, where do I start? You've been so helpful to me in my time here at Rise - always willing to lend a helping hand <3 You're such a great person to talk to and your coding is to die for xD can i just, have your tallent?
AJ - Aaaaajjjjjjjjjjjj, fellow marvel-lover! You're art is gorgeous and you're cats too <3 You're so kind + helpful!!
Oceanfrosh - Ocean, you're art is just absolutely so amazing <3 You put so much time + effort into it! I don't know you that well but I really hope we'll be able to get to know eachother better because you seem like an amazing person!
micki -
Desmond - Desmond your designs are gorgeous and although I don't know you well, you seem like you'd be a really great friend to everyone! You're seem really happy a lot of the time I see you around the discord and your art is beautiful!
liightning - liightning, I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand more times - your art + designs are some of my favourites! They always looks so soft and precious and huggable <33
Denja - Denja! Another person I don't know too well, but we've talked a bit and you seem super funny + friendly + happy <3 and don't worry, i won't steal from your kitchen any more... only add to the horror
birchii - You seem super friendly + happy and although, again, I don't know you too well I'd love to get to know you <3 You're a great addition to the community we have here!
The whole rise community - If your name isn't here, don't feel forgotten! I would like to thank absolutely everyone in the Rise community! Everyone here is so amazing, and everyone has their own unique talents + skills which make this community a great place to be around!
Compliment count:

not enough
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Tue May 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Username: Oceanfosh

Compliments:

I tend to recognize people by art so a lot of the compliments are art-based. But they still mean just as much!

@Surgefire - I. Love. Your. Art. When I say this, I mean it. The fact that you completed the 100 cat challenge in such little time is inspiring, and so is how much you have improved since then! You're a really great person yourself, too, and I love to read your posts as I stalk the rise discord.
@Goner - I really enjoy looking at your drawings. The bright colors you use really make my day better when I look at them, and your backgrounds are what inspired me to practice them myself! You are also very polite on the discord and have a really positive impact!!
@Mythz - Your 'casualness' is needed in the crazy discord! It's amazing how you can be so lighthearted and kind at the same time, and it definitely brightens up the place!
@Dimi - You are such a kind person! A very determined one, too. To imagine trying to archive 1829+ cats? Horrifying; but you manage to do it! To be perfectly honest here, you seem like the kind of person that would treat someone they hate just the same as everyone else!
@Neah - Many others think this but I do too. Let us all bow down to the cat genetics goddess, Neah! Seriously, you're a great help to me and many other people and are very patient when we don't understand things. Not only that, but I love your designs!
@Kiffell - It takes skill to wait weeks for art that was only predicted to take a few days, and then show no disappointment when it's done! While I don't know you too well, I can see you're an amazing person! I felt better about myself after you were still happy for the art I had done even after it had taken so long.
@Lady Raincloud - Your designs are outright amazing! Not only that, but your art really gets feelings and thoughts across. The colors you pick work very well together, and even your art from years ago looks spectacular! (Not as great as now, though, so keep improving!) I do also love the swirl you put on a few of your creature's cheeks. It's just... aaahh so cute!
@Denja - Your cat designs are my inspiration. They look so nice, and I wish I could do as good as you! Also, I tend to find myself laughing after reading a few of your posts on discord; I would love to see a few more of the objects in your house!
@Liightning - I don't deserve to inspire you! That one drawing with the kit was ADORABLE!! Your style is really 'simple' and cute, and you are a very good person for sure! Please keep up with your art and inspire more people! Also, just to mention, I'll be waiting for commissions when I can afford them and there's a chance.
@Weegeestar - Your art is really cute! I love the way you draw the fluff on the neck and tail, and also how you detail the fur! You can really express the emotions on these cats, that's for sure! Your memes and jokes are to live for. Keep it up!
@Ezai - Your cats are on their way to greatness! Not that they aren't already, but the moment they meet with the level of your backgrounds, we've got a god. Your backgrounds are so inspiring, and they look so amazing! I'm amazed at how you can make something so good on Oekaki, too!

So many people... So little time...
Compliment count: 11
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Tue May 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Username: Senbeat

Compliments:
PRECURSOR; I haven’t been in this community long, so I don’t know a lot of faces qwq I’m trying my best to compliment on what I have seen from y’all, so just remember you guys are so much more than what I’m saying!! I honestly wish I had time to compliment more people afsfsgdvf— This community is so pure and friendly and I love it <3
    1. @denja; Okay, I honestly haven’t met you before today with that brief “deninja” debacle in the Discord, but after seeing that I can tell you’re going to be one of my favorite artists c’: Don’t tell the others!! //jkjk, But honestly, you have an awesome sense of humor and although I haven’t seen much of you around, your designs are to DIE for! You have such incredible artistic talents and I love seeing your work pop up.

2. @dimi; You instantly light up a room when you walk in - even when you come bursting through the ceiling if only for a minute to poke fun at us cx You have a wonderful sense of humor, and even though you love teasing us with the thought of FCFS’s and guessing comps, you never fail to make my day.

3. @Surgefire; Surge!!! Your designs are amazing and I love seeing you banter in the Rise Discord and just be an all around awesome person. Even though you might not like your art sometimes, let it be known that I get so excited seeing your art pop up in my following feed. You’ve a brilliant mind and a wonderful heart.

4. @micki; You honestly have the BEST of luck when it comes to guessing comps and just regular comps in general! How do you do it? Nevertheless, you seem to have an amazing heart and while you may not pop in a lot, just know that your contributions are always appreciated. Never stop doing what you love <3

5. @stormserpent; You’re amazing at coming up with unique concepts and I love seeing what you have to write. Your art is also so cute, and I thank you for even wanting to partner up with me for the mother’s day comp! I swear I’ll get my form done to the best of my abilities, and I have no doubt you’ll flawlessly do the same <3

6. @mewmew; Such an absolute sweetheart with a beautiful heart. You’re a very caring soul, I can tell - I love seeing you in the Discord because I always know you’ve something amazing to contribute. You’re a delight to be around and I hope to see you flourish more during my stay in the Rise community <3

7. @liightning; Can I just say your designs are splendid? Honestly, #1600 is a dream come true! I may not see you around terribly often, but I know you do a lot for this community, and I honestly have to thank you for that. It’s people like you who change the world, no matter how small you think your contribution is <3

8. @Birchii; You are so sweet and your banter in the Discord is hilarious to listen to. I love seeing you blossom and excel in social settings! Not to mention your designs are gorgeous and by god I’m gonna steal them all one day. You make such pretty cats, and you have a big heart and I appreciate that <3

9. @Mythz; I first met you in Convocations, I believe, but you’re honestly the nicest person and such a delight to work with. I adore your designs, and you’re very open and welcoming about everything! I love seeing you flourish in your efforts at designing and world building, and I look forward to reading more about your Clan!

10. @Dia; Our blessed leader! The one true Rise Deity! All hail//jkjk But honestly, if not for you this amazing community wouldn’t exist!! I don’t see much of you in the Discord terribly often - I suppose that’s because you’re mostly working in the background on school and stuff - but I look forward to getting to know you better! You run a tight ship around here, and I commend you for that ^-^

11. @Neah; The genetics goddess we all worship tbh— No, but seriously, you’re very intelligent and well versed in the study of cat genetics and I envy your ability to retain that much information so easily! I wanna learn how to do cat genetics dangit >:I While I was admittedly terrified of you at first, you’ve grown to be so relatable and such a fantastic staff member!

12. @Ezai; Okay, I see you in the Discord a lot and I really want to talk to you and get to know you, but alas! I am socially awkward, and you’re really cool and idk I’m just terrified of rejection I guess. You have the cutest fluff ball cat that I honestly want to steal SO BAD, and your designs are top notch as well! I hope to see you around more, and maybe we could be friends? Idk aaaaa qwq

13. @Lady Raincloud; I’m honestly amazed by how well structured and thought out your Clan is, to be honest! You have so many amazing concepts just waiting to be filled, and your story is riveting and so cleanly written! It’s obvious you put A TON of thought into it, and I just wanted to say congrats on getting this far. Never stop writing; it’s obviously one of your greatest assets cx

14. @FaededFyre; Fae!! You have such an amazing sense of humor, and you never fail to make me laugh when I’m having an off day. I love your creativity when it comes to concepts, and your wonderful sense of humor. Never stop being you, love <3
Compliment count: 14

And @EVERYONE in the Rise Community....
Never forget that you’re enough.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue May 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Username: WolfTales

Compliments:

Thunder.Collects
Before joining the Rise discord (rather late) I thought you might have been a nice person, but dang, you are super cool! It's always fun talking with you in the chat and seeing that you randomly complimented me one day a while back just based on my comcepts honestly inspired me to join the discord and meet everyone.

dimi.
You're such a cool person to talk to! Your ideas and concepts are so awesome. I could not imagine Rise without you as a comp host and archivist and just in general.

SurgeFire
Surge, where do I begin? You're so good at art and I love it! You're just such a fun person to talk to and it's always great to see when you have posted a new cat design. I'm so glad to have joined the discord server and make typos with you and everyone!

denja
DenjA, you're such a great artist and have such cool designs for cats and concepts. You're so kind for thinking of the other staff in your recent comp too. You're just a kind, funny, and awesome person and artist. Thank you for what you do!

babypizza
It was fun working on the Mother's Day partner comp with you! You're such an easy going person and are so accepting of ideas and have a lot of great ones too! Thank you for allowing me to be your partner <3

Goner.
Goner your cats are so beautiful! I'm always excited when I see one of your comps! Your a great artist and another fun person to talk to when you're in the discord chat!

Weegee
Rise meme lord. Your memes are always so neat and fun to look at. You're honestly such a great funny person and I love your memes and art. Please never stop memeing. Also, I believe in you. Pass your exams!

dewly_noted
dewly, you're fun, kind and very helpful. I haven't been able to talk to you much but it is fun when I do get the chance. Hope to talk to you more!

Neah
god of genetics
Neah, you're so helpful when it comes to genetics and are such a cool person. You're funny and seem to get along with everyone. You're such a helpful and kind person thank you for being apart of Rise <3

𝓞𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓼𝓱
Ocean I just love your art You're so helpful when it comes to art questions and you're such a great artist! I hope to see more of you in the future

☁Lady Raincloud☁
Rain, just seeing your cat concepts inspires me to try and create some of my own, your lists are so helpful and you're such a pleasure to talk to inside and outside of Rise. Your concepts are so unique and I can't wait to see more of your Watershipdown cat names.

klaus.
kalus I don't know what to say. I enjoy you. I enjoy your soul. I enjoy your presence. You're a great person and have awesome cat concepts. I can't wait to see Nyx

Tendency
I'm still so grateful for EBonystar and Ratpaw. Your designs are so lovely and you're such a nice person. Even though I've only spoken to you a few times I appreciate you <3

Senbeat
You're a fun person and I love seeing your replies to the chaos in the discord. You're so nice too and can't wait to see you progress further in Rise.

Birchii
I enjoy seeing your replies to Rain's cat name ideas. Pls slep. Your clan and cats are so neat! I haven't talked too much to you (if I have I have bad memories so sorry) but the few times I have I enjoyed seeing your replies and jokes.

Wiley
Wiley your art is to die for. I would sell my soul to you and the other artists for a piece of all of ya'lls art. It's fun to talk to you and share memes and funny cat names and just fun stuff in general.

To Everyone:
Everyone in the community is so nice! You all make coming into CS and the discord server a joy just by talking, memeing, seeing ya'lls concepts and art. It's all amazing. I honestly wish I could put everyone on here and compliment you all individually but alas there are just so many of you but I want to let you know you all are appreciated and I love talking to everyone <3

Compliment count: 10 + 7

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery