Re: Viscet #1970 - Legendary #1 - Tri-tail!

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Good luck everyone! I'm really really nervous since everyone had such amazing forms
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:25 pm

I is a little late to the party ahhh
marking to watch for results o3o goodluck to everyone who has entered i'm just going to read everything now mowehahah
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 am

Marking to watch! I'm sure there were a lot of awesome forms ^_^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:25 pm

ALRIGHT. FINALLY getting this done. I apologize a thousand times for the long wait, I kept on getting distracted and I wanted to make sure I had this judged to the best of my ability. <3

First off, all of these forms were absolutely wonderful guys! You all definitely made it very hard for me. Although there were a few unfinished forms, I could tell a lot of you guys had a solid idea forming and would like to award you for your efforts c:

x1 HM stubs wrote:G1 Sunstreaker
I love the character you had going on for Mara! How unforgiving she was to leave home, how greedy she was, and her quest for power. I found the story for how she acquired the three tails to be very interesting. The memories just added to the character, and let me get to know her more. It’s unfortunate your form was unfinished, it has a ton of potential I think! C:

kiffell
The origins for Karasu was really sad IMO ;^; How he had to go through all of that, but at least he had ended up with someone who would care about him! I like the idea of how tri-tails were born to fight evil, and how they have a given power as well. Even though your form is unfinished, I do see a lot of potential in the plot!

x3 HM stubs wrote:NurseGlowButt
I really like the yin-yang theme going on with the past and present lives of Jinx/Pandora! As soon as you explained the personalities of each, I could get a good understanding of who this character is. I also really like how you showed the personalities of both lifes through your art, with Jinx looking more sinister and Pandora looking more peaceful.

I found myself despising who Jinx was, with her manipulating ways and no remorse for killing. I pitied Pandora, having a bit of a rough childhood with a father who didn’t care about her and a mother who was dying. Even though she was going through these troubles, she stayed strong and even made friends, and I was happy for her. I really like how you connected Jinx to Pandora, with the after rebirth character not knowing who she is, but being determined to find a cure for the plague. Although a couple of grammar errors, you told your story well. From the manipulating and cunning personality Jinx has, to the caring and nurturing personality Pandora has, I can tell that the story you have going on and the character you’re establishing is pretty solid. ♥ It sucks that you had to leave off on a TBC, the story you had going on so far was great and left me wondering what would happen next ^w^

Annnd RUs! Of course I knew I was going to have to make one (in this case, two!) ♥
Rare RU wrote:lex
Ahh the coding of this form is just wonderful! I love how you organized every individual section, and the stats were a nice addition. The way you sorted the story out in google docs made it easy to read, and the added sketches just made the story more vivid. I love the in depth look we get into the world Idalia lives in, with the factions and all. How her heart is in the right place, but she has to steal to keep on living. The necklace was a very interesting accessory, and I like how you associated it with how she got her fire powers! I also sympathized with Idalia when she accidentally killed one of her friends using her powers, and she falls into a depression because of it. I also really liked her relationship with Kazumi, how she helped her get over her fear of fire, and how it relates back to Idalia. The cat was a nice and cute addition as well <3

The ‘afterlife’ is where it got very interesting for me. I never expected the necklace to have that type of significance, how it cursed Idalia like that. I also would have never suspected that ending, when she becomes the Huntress. It left me wondering if she would ever revert back to being good again ;^; Overall it was a very solid form with a very solid character!

If you would like to claim the RU, please PM me with the following:
-1 Rare trait of your choice
-1 Uncommon trait of your choice
-1 element
-1 color

Event Rare RU wrote:SilverSamurai
First things first, I really like how you tied each life to each tail! It was an adventure to read through every life, the roles he took on in each, and how they all tied up with each other in a cause-and-effect way.

How caring the first life was, for his mate and soon-to-be child. When he made the mistake to encounter Lilith, who makes him immortal and curses him. The way his personality takes a cold turn in the second life, where he has to become king. It was really interesting to see how he reacted to everything in this particular life, seemingly desperate to get his way at every turn. And in the third life, where he becomes Luken’s experiment. It engrossed me to see how Atlas regrets everything he had done in both in his first and second life, where it all started when he met Lilith. The relationship he shared with the shinigami was very interesting as well, for the most part he seemed to hate them, but could have conversations with them as well. The ending left me wanting more, wanting to know what happens next, because I just feel like Atlas would one day finally leave Luken ^w^ all in all a very solid character with a beautifully written story!

If you would like to claim the RU, please PM me with the following:
-1 Event rare trait from the Halloween event of your choice - Monster horns, Boneshell, Scorpion tail or Butterfly tufts
-1 Roaming trait from the list - Multiple eyes, Cloud tufts, Color changing eyes
-1 Element
-1 Color
    -make sure that the traits are compatible with each other!

ANDDD the winner! Guys I swear this was such a hard decision, I had to mull over this for a very long time ;;
winner! wrote:juice box.
The origins of Adriesta was very interesting! I like how she seemingly came out of nowhere, and how confused/fascinated she was at her new life. I felt pity for her when she got attacked and had to attack back, but the blame was put on her and she was banished from Ethereal. I absolutely adored her relationship with Kishi and the others in the mortal realm, and I felt really sad to see her leave her friends. I found so many plot twists I wasn’t expecting (Nakir came back! I did a little hoot in my head XD) and how she thought she would be better off on her own, keeping her friends safe. I loved the little quirks about her, how humble and shy she was, I thought the fact that she was too hot to handle (literally, as the others would get burned when they touched her) to be a fun and interesting little idea. I just really like the idea of how she became a new realm leader/goddess etc, and the journey she went through to get to where she is now. I just felt really happy to know that she is finally content with her life at the end of the story ♥ The accessories are intricate and amazing, and fit her well for her job. The extra info at the end of the form just helped to establish the character even better, especially the info on her powers and personality. And poor Nakir getting friendzoned by Adriesta

Your character is very solid, and the form was wonderfully written. I couldn’t say that I found anything I didn’t like in this form <3

Thank you so much to everyone competing in this contest! <3 I had a blast reading through all of your forms. Every single one of them was unique in it's own way. If you had any questions, please feel free to PM me!

With that, please don't guilt trip the winner/judge. Be a good sport, even if you didn't win this legendary, there are still plenty more to come! <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1970 - Legendary #1 - Tri-tail! - winner!

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Thank you for the stub, jolteon, and congratulations to all other winners <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 am

Thank you for the stub! I didn’t expect anything from this because of something I did, but thank you anyways Jolt <3

And HUGE congrats to the RU winners and Juice Box!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:59 am

!! oh mY gosh !! Thank you so much, Jolt! ♡♡ ; u;
    I honestly didn’t expect this & I’m honestly stunned. I’m !! aaaaaa
    I cannot wait to start developing Adriesta more and get her fully into my Viscet world !

Huge congrats to the HM & RU winners! ♡ You all definitely deserved them! c:
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 am

HUGE congrats juice, take care of her! Everyone had such amazing forms, i really appreciate all the feedback you gave for the bigger forms!
Aaaaa and thank you so much for event rare ru!! I’ll PM you in a sec about it, I’m super excited for it.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am

Sorry this is late, but congrats juice box!
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:53 am

viscet offspring:

NB 1856:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3830480

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist