Postby root » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am

username: root
    kalon name: rudolph
    who did I use to be?:

"who was i? i spent a long time trying to answer that, and even longer realizing that it doesn't really matter. all the things i did in the past, the things i said, the things i wish i hadn't. as significant as it seemed them, it had no effect anymore. i am a new person now, and i must move on.

the only thing i can remember clearly from my past is the thing that ended it. my death, and exactly what caused it. i was foolish then, that much i'm sure of, because it was entirely my fault that it happened. it was around october, i believe, and the leaves had just begun to change.

wip maybe
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1474

Postby cad bane » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm

username: poca,
kalon name: ann
who did I use to be?:

i've worked here at the prison for about four years now. to be honest, it's rather boring most of the time. nothing happens.

last night, a new prisoner got assigned to an empty cell in the wing that i oversee every day. a female with glossy black hair. i couldn't see her face. she was persistent - kept claiming "it wasn't me!" - classic. she sounded genuine when she said that, but then again, a lot of prisoners lie. and i mean a lot. trust me, i know.

when i walked past her cell the first few days, she was lying on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. i asked her what her name was once. "ann," she responded. it could have been a fake name, but i went with it. the next couple days, she would sometimes ask me how i was. i wouldn't call us friends, we were just polite.

ann asked me a question out of the blue one time - "what do you do in your free time?" i told her about how i studied marine biology, and how i'm graduating soon, so i won't work here anymore. shockingly, she seemed very interested in what i was telling her. usually, other people don't like when i babble on and on about my studies.

so, yes, ann and i became friends - close ones, i must admit. i would talk to her for hours sometimes. i enjoyed her company, and she enjoyed mine. i hate to say this, but i began to develop... feelings... for ann. i wish i could have stopped there, ignored the feelings.

but i wanted to be with her so bad.

when i finally got my bachelor's degree, on the day before i left my job, i broke ann out of jail. i never saw her again.

(300/300)
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm

username: Makoto Naegi
kalon name: Ebonee
who did I use to be?: The marketplace was busy, like every Sunday afternoon. A man advertised his Persian carpets for sale. They were all handmade by his beautiful wife. Suddenly, one disappeared right in front of their eyes. The great thief Ebonee has stolen again! No one ever saw her but her tales were known all throughout the land.

Her thievery began when she was just a child. Left behind as a baby, she grew up an orphan. At first stealing was a way to get by but now she does it for the fun of it. She hides in the shadows, waiting for the right timing. Then in the blink of an eye, she takes her prize. Ebonee was a master thief that no one had ever caught. She was an urban legend that could steal anything no matter how protected it may be. Other thieves looked up to her and she was known as "the queen of thieves."

But at last, a royal assassin tracked her down. He followed her along the rooftops before he made her stop. She was wary to talk to a stranger and it didn't help when he told her why he was here. With a sly smile, she accepted the challenge. "Only if you can catch me first." She set off in a sprint while the assassin helplessly followed. She knew the city well and was planning to lose him along the way.

The assassin was a master of his craft and crept up from behind. Unfortunately, queen of thieves Ebonee had no battle skill compared to her thievery. As she lay dying under the hot sun, she smiled. She knew this day would come one day. Just not so soon. (296/300)

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 am

username:
kalon name:
who did I use to be?:
Res!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SticksAndStones » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:59 am

Marking this one, for a reason
SticksAndStones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:02 pm

reusing concept
Last edited by barbatos. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 am

username: teaochii
kalon name: nami
who did I use to be?:
you used to be fake.
you used to be a liar.
you used to be in despair.
but now,
you're you.
and it's much better to be you
than a kalon that someone else wants you to be
because if you give up
there's no going back.

"mommy, why do only the best kalons die?

"when you're in a garden, which flowers do you pick?"

"the most beautiful ones."

lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:30 pm

mark with a female knight that left her egyptian throne to fight for someone else, somewhere else (possibly a friend or a lover?),
didn't end well for her whoops-
but she never did finish what she wanted, hence her becoming a wandering spirit, trying to complete her original goal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 am

username:
    kalon name:
    who did I use to be?:
    res with a young pirate who died protecting her young sister. was mummified as an act of respect but came back alive when her sister's ancestors were in mortal peril
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:04 am

username: Ashiido
    kalon name: Edrice [a prosperous ruler]
    who did I use to be?: A tormented queen.

Mortality had never perturbed the queen in the slightest. People were just valueless, they had no substantial worth when it came to Edrice's milieu. She knew everything came to an end eventually - even her sinful reign would come to an end just as briskly as it started. Yet with every moment of anguish she brought onto her subjects, it was covered up by a youthful guilelessness would always lurk in the back of her head. Edrice was a ruler unparalleled by opinions or actions, she was perfect.

Nonetheless, time went on, and with time came resentment towards the monarch who turned a blind eye once again to the suffering of her people in return for wealth. After all she had something much more significant to watch over. Days prior to a disease that would kill countless Edrice had given birth to an heir. It was an authentic feeling, one that she had never felt before, love. The iniquitous queen had been filled with a tenderness that no one had ever seen before. It was truly beautiful.

A massacre took place the following week, a sickness that infected both anything that would breathe. Edrice had only one plan of action, one that wouldn't fail... eradicate the sick and anyone in contact with them. Needless blood would be spilled in the river of both the sick and healthy, but her son was sheltered by his mother's transgressions.

Yet the prince was not invulnerable, he died of the same infection his mother had attempted to shelter him from. Once anew, the queen was woebegone and filled with hostility. So much so that when the moon illuminated that night she gave a final order as she glimpsed up into the sky.
    "The gods have punished me for my negligence as queen, end my misfortunes."

[300/300]
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me