My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:10 am

username: Silver Pandorica
name: Keldan
confession response:

Best friends. Partners. Wes and I had known each other for years. My mind had frozen, stopped working. It took me a long time, too long, to process what he’d said. My best friend loved me in a way I could never have expected him to. As he stood in my doorway with a pack on his back, I finally blinked. Blinked again.

Wesley stared right at me. That hard stare that I knew so well. The one he always put on when he was determined. This wasn’t right. He knew that. And yet, here he was. Wes swallowed. “I don’t have much time.” Closing my eyes, I stepped aside, shutting the door softly. It suddenly felt like we were being watched. My fear, my paranoia of someone finding out about this, hearing this, was terrifying. No one could ever know. I locked the door.

After a long moment of silence, I finally got the courage to look at him again. “What are you...do you mean-”

“Yes.” He bounced on the balls of his feet. “I couldn’t tell you until now. If people found out, you’d be ruined.”

Um, yeah. Whether I returned his feelings or not, I’d be done for either way. Homosexuality was almost unheard of in this land. People looked down upon it, shunned the people who participated in such “lowly acts.” I loved him, of course. But not in that way. I loved him as a friend. Nothing more. Nothing like he was describing. “Have you always…” I struggled for the right words. “Always...felt like this?”

He took a deep breath, keeping his gaze on me. This was so hard for him, I could tell. Why was he just saying this now? “Yes,” he answered, voice breaking. I’d never seen him like this before. He kept glancing towards the windows, like someone was going to come in and attack us.

Now it was his turn to blink. Furiously. He hated crying, hated other people seeing him commit the act. He was trying so hard not to show the tears. “I’m sorry I never told you. I just thought you should know. Before I go.”

Suddenly, his confession was no longer my main interest. “Go? Go where?”

“I have to leave town,” he muttered, looking again towards the window. “I couldn’t leave without spitting it out.”

Tears swelled in my eyes. I wasn’t quite sure why. Was he really leaving? “For how long?” I asked, voice wavering. He couldn’t leave. He was my best friend. I couldn’t survive here without him. Wesley could get over those feelings, right? The awkwardness would pass. We could still be friends.

How could I continue without him in my life?

A drop ran down my cheek, hitting the floor with a light pat! “You don’t have to return the feelings,” Wesley said, a tear of his own escaping from the corner of his eye. “I didn’t expect you to. But I couldn’t go on like this. Without you knowing.”

Very slowly, he leaned over to my cheek, hovering there for a second. A moment of hesitation. Doubt. Then, closing his eyes, he instead pulled me into a hug. I don’t know what I felt more. Relief that he didn’t kiss me or confusion and terror over where he was going. “Goodbye,” he whispered in my ear.

Goodbye? Forever goodbye? Why was he so sad about this? I couldn’t bring myself to bid him farewell. I would see him again. Felt it in my gut. This couldn’t be the end. “See you later, Wesley.”

It wasn’t until the next day that I found out he’d killed someone.

He was gone.

extra:
link in case image doesn’t work
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 am

username: Doglady88722
name: tbd
confession response: res
extra: wip

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverNightWolf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:13 am

mark for my birthstone and birthmonth!
SilverNightWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:16 am

username: Jack name: Frankie gender: Female
      confession response:
      extra:
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlicedFox » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 am

username:SlicedFox
name:Lenuis
confession response:* He would gaze over to Gabriel feeling his cheeks get painted a light shade of pink he couldnt help himself he shyly gazed down from his best friends eyes before he swollowed hard.. he had always thought about his feelings for Gabriel but.. he had never wanted to take anything further then what it was.. ~ maybe it was because he was scared.. scared of losing Gabriel ..~? yes the thought had crossed his mind many times before he seamed in a slight daze as Gabrel stood before him now seaming like.. he was lost in an akward shuffle waiting on Lenuis to respond by this point Gabriel seamed to turn away* Gabriel: " Uh ! Forget about it !" he muttered and suddenly turned away from Lenuis in such a form of fluttered nervous state but by that point Lenuis stopped him.*Lenuis:" No Wait.. i.. i just didnt expect this ! Thats all !" Gabriel half turned and gazed to Lenuis and spoke a little more softly by this point".. Well.. what do you think then.. ?~" Lenuis stared at Gabriel for a moment and then spoke to the best of his own ablity" uh.. well i am not to sure.. on how to love.. or even what it is.. but.. but ! i .. i want.. i want to try to love you.. "
extra: (optional)

-w- ~ uhm ~ i had to give the best friend a name ~ because yes.. <3 xD Thank you so much for doing this and good luck everyone ^o^
ImageImageImage
~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
SlicedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 am

username: Pandora's Box
name:
confession response:
extra: (optional)

Res with staying visibly calm, but freaking out internally
Last edited by Morta on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 am

╔════════════════════╗
pineapples ♡ ji-yoo ♡ nonbinary
[url=x]moodboard[/url]

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
ignore the terrible coding the preview doesnt look the same as the actual post ;-;

Last edited by elio. on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:01 am

Dropping out, good luck all!
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:16 am

username: mean&gay
    name: vincent [ vinnie ]
    confession response: she say, "do you love me?", i tell her, "only partly." i only love my bed and my momma, i'm sorry.

vincent was first alerted of his friend's presence by the feeling of his mattress dipping down ever so slightly. he looked up from his book to see her perched on the edge of the bed, looking nervous. that in itself was enough to worry vincent- she was always so happy-go-lucky, it was almost eerie seeing her so dishevelled. before he could fully react, however, she spoke up.

"say, vinnie ??" a shaky laugh accompanied her voice. vincent placed his book down as she turned to face him, "y-you know i'm terrible with this kind of thing, so i'm j-just gonna say it, yeah ??" vincent nodded honestly, his eyes soft and what he intended to be comforting. he waited silently until he realised his friend was looking for more confirmation.

"uh- yeah, of course. say whatever you need," he spoke quickly after clearing his throat. she nodded and rubbed her face, expelling a heavy breath. almost a minute passed before she spoke again.

"i.. love.. you ??" the confession was posed as a question, her voice trailing upward in uncertainty- not of how she felt, but in how vincent would react. vincent was, in all honesty, upset. with himself, for the most part. because he absolutely wanted nothing to do with anything that could potentially hurt his friend, but he knew all too well that his reaction would most probably hurt her deeply. his fault for being so secretive, he supposed.

"look..." he started, and already he could see his friend fill with regret, "i love you too. more than anything. but... not in the same way that you love me..." he spoke slowly and cautiously and needlessly guilty. the silence between them was almost deafening. eventually, his friend just nodded. her disappointment was obvious, and vincent was quick to try and cheer her up.

"if it makes things any better, i don't love anybody in that way..." he said quietly, noticing the change in his friend's demeanour. she nodded once again in understanding.

"sorry," was all she said, rising from the bed and walking silently from the room. it took them months to get over the awkward encounter, but they did. his friend came to accept his stance on romance in general, and she found herself love elsewhere. the two are still extremely close, and can look back on the incident and laugh.

extra: made a lil polyvore set bc i was bored
Last edited by mean&gay on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me