Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2108

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: september 9th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

how does this cat work while under pressure? you have 500 words and 1 art piece to express this any way! get creative. you also have one extra in the form of: a moodboard OR a theme song (MUST BE CS APPROPRIATE)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (max 500 words + 1 art piece)
[b]Extra:[/b] (theme song OR moodboard)

end date: 7/14/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a short-haired black ghost tabby with white spotting and yellow eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2108

Postby Trickz » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:53 am

Username: ThunderCry04
Cat Name: Eeltail

Clan: TideClan

Prompt:
When under pressure Eeltail breaks down and can't focus on the things he needs to do. He focuses too much on what others will think of him, especially his crush, Snailshade. He begs others to help him, being seen as pathetic and weak because he can't do simple tasks by himself when he feels pressured by something out. While most cats will offer him the help and comfort of tagging along, others won't, leaving the young tom to freak out by himself.

However, when he thinks of Snailshade he feels better and begins to calm down, realizing it wasn't as big a deal as he was making himself believe. He relaxes and feels like he can do anything he sets his mind and heart to. He gets his strength from a she-cat who doesn't even like him back.
Extra: Rescue Me - OneRepublic
Last edited by Trickz on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:55 am

Username: Elliad.
Cat Name: Nightpaw

Clan: Thornclan

Prompt: (max 500 words + 1 art piece)
Extra: (theme song OR moodboard)
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:57 am

Markrdb
whennim not exhaused
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:42 am

Username: denja
Cat Name: flintfang

Clan: fickleclan

if flintfang isn't absorbed in poring over every detail out of place, she is logging endless hours practicing her hunting techniques, working tirelessly until she’d memorized fighting patterns and every possible scenario.
she’ll return to the den in an exhausted mess, falling into her nest without dinner, unless thornskip brings it to her and prods her to eat. and then, she’d do it all over again the next day, and the next, and the next.

flintfang continuously drives herself into the ground, because that’s what she does and that’s what was expected of her in her warped portrayal of a warrior. she copes with stress easily as her life is rarely full without it.

[114 words]
Last edited by denja on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:59 am

Username: mewmew
Cat Name: Ant

Prompt: (max 500 words + 1 art piece)
Extra: (theme song OR moodboard)
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Runningshadow

Clan: Strawberryclan

Prompt:
The She-cat could feel herself wanting to claw her own fur out. Time was running short for her to figure out what was wrong with the poor apprentice in the medicine den with her. Nothing had been working so far. All that seemed to help was poppy seeds and cat mint for the pain they were feeling. She had left to go forage for herbs and see if anything was sprouting late for her to use that might help better than what she had been trying. Icebreeze was watching over her sick kit while she was out, instructed to send for her is anything where to change.

Pausing for a small moment to let a tear fall from her eye, she pulled herself together and continued on her search, surprised when her sister and brother arrived to help look with her. She could feel all the weight lift off her shoulders and a large lump form in her chest and throat as she tried to not cry.

After having gather lavender, blessed thistle, chamomile, and tansy, the trio headed back to the camp, her step becoming heavier and heavier as she didn’t want to enter and fail. She had been the medicine cat for a long time, and losing cats was nothing new to her, but this mother was making her feel worse than she would like. Pushing into the camp, she glanced and saw the leader watching her cross the clearing before slipping into her den. ‘Oh no, if Moorstar sees me fail this bad, what could happen?!’ Pushing those thoughts away, she asked the mother to leave the den so she could work. Shredding up a few of each item gathered she fed it to the very weak cat. Soaking moss she urged him to drink as much as he could.

She bolted awake in the middle of the night. ‘You mouse brain!” she got up and grabbed herbs and woke the poorly sleeping apprentice. Pushing the herbs toward him, he ate, and a few heartbeats later retched up everything he had ate in the last few days. Cleaning it up and going back to bed, after making sure he did first. She woke in a cold sweat and saw the empty nest. Racing out she saw the apprentice up and walking around. Her legs were shaking, and she watched the black pelts of her littermates walk up to her. She leaned on both of them and felt them take care of her, seeing her parents on the other end of the clearing and hearing their deep purrs of approval. “I couldn’t have done it without your help, thank you so much!” She whispered, while choking on a lump in her throat. The purrs from her brother and sister warming her and giving her strength.
Last edited by .sins. on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:42 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:42 am

Username: persona
Cat Name: Violeta

Clan: COGV

Prompt: Basically, she doesn't. Working under pressure is her worst nightmare and you better have the lowest expectations ever when you put her in that situation. Violeta is not someone to trust if you want something done ASAP; her anxiety severely limits her abilities and she frequently second guesses herself which is also amplified by the clan atmosphere. She needs stability and a calm environment to get things done, and if that's not there she's a wreck.
Extra: theme song tbd
Last edited by persona on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Username: /Trainwreck/
Cat Name: Mosspelt

Clan:HurricaneClan

Prompt: Mosspelt gripped tightly onto the wet bark of the ancient oak trees, his claws digging in deep. It was smooth and slippery underneath his paws, making it even harder for him to cling to. The sporadic gusts of wind did nothing to help the situation. The world below him was flooded over with brown, murky water that rushed by with an intense pace. His scouting mission was not going well. The water showed no sign of receding any time soon which meant the Clan would have to venture even further into two-leg territory more than they already had.

With a hefty sigh, Mosspelt steadied himself on his haunches, getting ready to make a leap toward another branch on a different oak tree. He set his gaze on one that was coated in dense amounts of Spanish moss that hung low off the branches. With near perfect accuracy, Mosspelt landed on the branch, his claws getting entangled in the soft, green substance. He used this to his advantage, hoisting himself up onto the branch. He scanned the area, trying to mark out a pathway to get back to his camp without falling into the water and meeting a rather harsh death.

A strong gust of wind suddenly battered at Mosspelt’s black fur, knocking him off balance. He scrambled to regain his balance. WIth only a pawhold on the branch itself, he felt himself slipping down, tangling up in the webbing. Blood began pounding loudly in his ears, almost blurring out the sound of the rushing water below. Scraps of moss fell into the water and was swept away in an instant. A new form of panic kicked in and Mosspelt hauled himself up onto that branch, clinging on desperately for dear life. He forced himself to get closer to the truck of the tree where the surface area would be greater.

Mosspelt searched for a way out, unsure of which tree was the right one. At this point, he began to jump up to higher branches, completely confused and terrified.The smells of the flooded bayou took over any other scent that could have possibly been lingering, including his own. His claws had bark, moss, and dirt struck underneath them and worsening his grip. Everything around Mosspelt looked the exact same. Thick oak trees, draping moss, and quick, brown water that foamed around the base of the trees. He couldn’t hear anything beyond the blood rushing in his ears and the sound of the water. His own thoughts couldn’t be heard.

A sense of doom began to settle in as he came to the realization he would meet his fate if he didn’t keep moving. Balancing himself on the new branch he was on, he took in a deep, long breath to clear his head. He needed to remain calm. Looking around, he realized that the water was still rushing inward and that he needed to follow it. Eventually, he would reach the mainland and hopefully, dry land.

Extra:St. James Infirmary/That's Life
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me