Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chicoon Nursery (moved!) by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chicoon Nursery (moved!)

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:46 am

This nursery has been updated!
please continue to follow these rules, but continue the discussion on the new thread!

xx
      Guidelines for using the nursery

• Chicoon can have 2-3 separate parents in a breeding (depending on what the nursery artist allows) (the breeding will count as 1 chicoon breeding slot on each parent)
      • Chicoon can not have any level of incestuous relationship, chicoon being bred together can not be related to any extent (stepfamily, 4th cousin twice removed, adopted sibling, etc) if by mistake this rule is broken the children will become fake, will not be allowed to be transferred out of the species, and will not be allowed to become real. please keep track of your chicoon families (try these places to keep track of family trees)
      • Young designs can be grown after 2 weeks (after hatching), growths can be done by anyone but need to be approved by any member of staff (staff cannot approve their own growth) Any users (including staff!) can offer to transfer young chicoons to the adult lines for sale, or for free. There is no price limit!
      • Chicoon can breed a total of 6 times, and must wait a minimum of 2 weeks between breedings (to look after their eggs!) Chicoon may be romantic partners for life, however may not breed for life- chicoon pairs may find a third partner occasionally or break off to find someone who would make cute babies to bring back and look after with their romantic partner. There is no soulmate perk.
      • Nursery artists are required to make a minimum of 2 free breedings monthly to be considered active. active artists receive 2 uncommon edit and unlimited common edits (limited 2 per month) after their 'activity' breeding is finished and revealed. Additionally, Nursery artists who make 7 free breedings in a month receive a myo with up to 3 rare edits, and unlimited uncommon and common edits- as well as their uncommon myo.
      • Active nursery artists can do 2 personal breedings for themselves every month, the personal breedings do not stack if they're not used within the month.
      • Artists not part of the nursery are welcome to sell or offer out breeding slots as well! however they will not receive the rewards a nursery artist will receive.
      • breedings (besides the minimum 2 a month) are not required to be free. Nursery artists and regular artists can price breedings using any currency, with no limit
      • There are no anatomical differences between parent chicoons. expressive gender doesn't change how a breeding happens!
      • A Chicoon can probably have up to 4 eggs at a time!
      • Pps chicoons are a 4 in 100 chance! this is a nursery trait only, and can only ever appear through the nursery!
      • Pps chicoons cannot be bred.
      • you cannot ask nursery artists to add certain edits to eggs, traits are rolled for and follow a percentage guide!
      • A Chicoon must have an approved adult reference in order to breed.
      • mutations can not be requested, they happen naturally
      • A user can only post a form for every other free ticket group that is opened. there is no limit to how often you enter for paid tickets! (if artist1 opens 3 free tickets, and you claim one of them, then artist2 posts 3 more free tickets, you wont be able to claim any of those- since you claimed a free ticket from artist1. however if artist2 posts another 3 free tickets afterwards you cal claim one a ticket from those!)
      • in order to breed; Chicoon with a line art base smaller than 240x240 pixels need to be transferred to the main adopt line art. Chicoon with moderate edits and a line art base smaller than 300x300 pixels need to be transferred to the main adopt line art. A Chicoon on lineart intended to be child lines are always required to be transferred before breeding.

• Chicoon on the nursery lines cannot be bred, but can be transferred onto adult lines in order to be bred! a chicoon must wait 2 weeks after the reveal date in order to be bred or approved on adult lines.
      • In order for a chicoon to be bred, it needs to have an unobstructed reference, chicoon on the bulk lines will need a single-chicoon reference colored in by the owner of the chicoon, or occasionally the artist if requested

When an artist opens a ticket slot, reply with this form to request a slot!

Code: Select all
[i]Username:[/i]
[i]Artist:[/i]
[i]Cost:[/i]

[i]Parent 1:[/i]
[i]Parent 1 hex:[/i]
[i]Chicoon traits:[/i]
[i]Previous breedings[/i]

[i]Parent 2:[/i]
[i]Parent 2 hex:[/i]
[i]Previous breedings:[/i]

[i]Parent 3:[/i]
[i]Parent 3 hex:[/i]
[i]Previous breedings:[/i]

[i]Items being used:[/i]
[i]Other:[/i]

looking for a breeding partner? try advertising on this thread!
Click!

nursery artists include:
        Koegami
        roadkill-69-
        corvidous
        loxosceles
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon Nursery

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:50 am

reserved
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arsonbird » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:52 am

mark!
chicken smoothie, huh?

pls don't look at my old art it's ugly ;w;
arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:12 am

Mark
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aidoneus » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:28 am

Mark!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image
██████████████████████
𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝

─────────────
Full time Student
-
Artist
THDA
art shop
└──────
Aidoneus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:56 am

bork
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me