Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Wip

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:31 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
Deep in the tangles of the dank swamp, where the only solid surfaces are the root of the high growing trees and the fallen logs. There are mud banks, thick and clayey, but these are difficult to navigate and not to be trusted for the great reptiles that like to wait for an unsuspecting meal to slip and splash straight into their mouth.
The cats move through the trees at all costs. There may be snakes and birds and other dangers in the air, but the cats have some small advantages here, they are fast and agile, while in the water they are little more than moving targets.
Fur type: Long fur, short fur, hairless Short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** https://image.shutterstock.com/image-ph ... 796272.jpg
Last edited by TheSongOfTheStars on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 am

Username: Isabella45
The Draconis Clan lives in the old ruins of an ancient castle by the sea. They've lived there for longer than anyone can remember and have strong ties to the land and more of the place.
One one side of the ruins is the sea where they can fish and watch the sun set over the water.
On the other sides are moor and forest land where they can hunt and gather herbs and other resources.
The higher ranking cats live in the ruins at the top of the hill and as you go down the hills the ruins begin to thin into open ground and brush before reaching the edge of the forest.

(100/114)

Fur type: short fur 
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**

-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pets For Days » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:34 am

blast Am I late? if not i'll edit the post with my forum filled out if i am late well dangit XD

Username: Pets For Days
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Half of a forest where the sun breaks through the trees creatign warm spots in the open grass perfect for naps or jsut a warm spot to sun bathe in.
The serritorry is covered with a peaceful forest that contains a couple of bird inhabitted trees, Some bushes the soft type and the scruffy type that ain't so pleasant to be in and has a tendency to cause itching. While another half of the territory is a meadow more of a small inhabitance to mice dens which is also used as a hunting spot, mostly for more grounded prey. Their camp is known to have a lot of sun light during the day and the moon jumping by liek a sheep over the fence at night, both ceating beautiful glow upon the lands. Kits have a lot of room to play, and
Fur type: Long fur, please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Either a mix of Norvegian Forest cat and Shomalhia's cat with a split face effect (similar to Cylex OR Zaylon)
or
just full insparation from the song but I would love to see some sand/sand-ish color used in the design even if a little bit, (1 eye blue and the other yellow Blue - #2589e7 Yellow - #f9d966) white would be neat if Sand-ish coat is chosen ^^
Inparation song - HourGlass

artistic liberty is granted so go nuts, thank you! <3
Last edited by Pets For Days on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heya, I'm currently active on TH
While I'm awaiting my stationary to be
built and greenlighted for pick up.
so if you see me post It's more likely
goign to end up being on my Toyhou.se
I'mtotallynotcopyiongmybffsmusictrackXD
Upgrading compuper please stand by...
I HAVE A VERY NASTY HABIT OF
MAKING MULTI USE BASES OUT
OF EDITABLES
andthennotusingthem
Pets For Days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 am

Username:Runnersback

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: These cats live in a dense and lush Jungle, most people wouldn’t expect these small cats to live there but it has been in there blood for generations now.Since Amazonian two legs had brought them there to hunt in their temples. Now that the two legs had died off from harsh ways of life and big cats from the southern plains. They now live in their beautiful stone buildings using frawns of leaves and flowers to weave massive mats for them to sleep on. Their is a massive totem pole for them to climb on in the middle of their clearing for them to announce tribe meetings and to watch for predators of the air. Their is massive Jungle falls and rivers to the south of their territory.[128/100]

Fur type: Long fur

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Fiery Reddish orange eye and a soft gray eye with three scars across the gray eye, a small knick in her ears.A mixed pelt of the Ocelot and the South American King Vulture.X X
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:38 am

Username: +Robotics
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: A shimmering rainforest has taught these cats to adapt well.Their territory spans within a circle of this rainforest. They tend to make their dens and such up in the trees, where leaves have formed such strange, hollow burrows of sorts, shielding them from rain most of the time. Below their dens is their hunting grounds; which are areas more rocky and a little harder to navigate, meeting place; it's in a medium sized indent behind a waterfall, and training area; which is mostly a clearing with a few large rocks and such scattered around that they can use to their advantage. Most of their territory looks to be untouched, which tends to trick others into thinking it's safe, when these cats guard it well.
Fur type: Short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: An ocelot for the pattern of the cat. Colours and such are up to you, though I would like darker colours for the most part [greys, black, blue grey]! Maybe a few scars on their left leg. Heterochromia.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:43 am

Username: sugar free..
territory; The territory is a lush pine forest. The forest is alive with prey, but also predators. The area includes a lake, rivers, mountains, and even upwalker campsites. Sometimes the food there is worth taking! The prey is bountiful. There are however many other predators that have made the lush territory their home. The tribe drove away all the foxes and badgers, but there are wolves on the edge of the northern border, a bear's den to the east, and the territory overlaps with lynx hunting grounds. Though there is a lot of prey, cats need to be wary as they aren't the only predators around.
Fur type: Long fur, short fur, hairless; long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** scarring would be nice, like on the bridge of the nose and tail.
A combo of these 2 cats perhaps?
Last edited by Lex. on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 am

Username: mid-life
This prim and proper group of kitties live on the enchantingly large estate of a widow duchess. This duchess treats them kindly, serving the feral cats warm milk and tuna every morning and night. However, as every-cat knows, no tiny paws are to step inside the chateau, and should you get caught you would be promptly removed from the premise, never to be seen again. Of course, this isn’t a rule which the duchess enforces, but instead by the queen— who visits her often— who has a horrible allergy to cats. They are to remain concealed until nightfall, when they hunt mice and small birds. As such, these kitties make their home in the vibrant brush which borders the large mansion. Hidden in these bushes and colorful flowers are complex pathways which help the cats navigate around the chateau— they even have underground tunnels to help them get to the opposite side of the mansion quicker. There are dens plush with feathers and grass, communal dining areas— where food is kept and consumed alongside the rest of the clan— and meeting halls, where important meetings are held occasionally. The leader of their clan, Lucille, fittingly nicknamed “Princess” ensures her clan stays out of trouble and treats the duchess’ estate with respect. She is, unsurprisingly, the duchess’ favorite, even sporting a collar hand-woven by the duchess’ seamstress. [228 / 100]
Fur type: artist's choice c:
i would love a sort of elegant cat of sorts, pristine and proper-looking, maybe even doll-like or inspired by france / rococo architecture / designs. inspo:
x x x x x x x x x x
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 am

Username: HappyAlpaca16
The cats will live in a place with many trees. The trees stretch very tall and they can be smelled from some place away. When you enter the woods after territory you come across a lake. The lake is full of fish. There is some everywhere you look. If you go farther past the lake there is a huge hunting ground. The cats get food like mice from there. When you start your journey back you come across a place with not many trees. Sun is seen everywhere here and many animals for food are also there. Like deer, mice, and sometimes snakes. The mice and deer are fairly easy to catch but the snakes can be dangerous. All of the snakes have large fangs full with venom to kill with. Some cats have died trying to catch a snake in this area. There is a large rock in the middle of the place for meetings to happen around. The mornings are hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Cats sleep around the rock and will sleep in small piles in the winter. During winter snow falls pretty much every day.
(193 words)
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/488640628308765975/
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:47 am

(TheSongOfStars we should plot together, I got a swampy clan too ;o)

Username: Divantae
The travelling, agile cats in my clan make their home in the mossy swamps of Louisiana, dodging swamp and abandoned plantation tours while begging for food from unsuspecting tourists. When tourism is booming, they have no problems with food, but when things are going dry they gulp down frogs and the like, even munching on moss and bark. They prefer to stalk the swamps at night the most, a nocturnal clan of cats who prefer climbing and living in the trees, watching over the gators lazily sulking in the clouded waters. Swamp life is easy-going for the most part, their clan sprawling out by the sea. The cats are far-reaching and nomadic in a way, but their main camp is located in the heart of the swamp, a tiny island of hanging trees, upturned roots, and disturbed mud.

Fur type: Short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: something like this
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:49 am

Username: Westsparrow
The forest ends just on the coast, where a large town is. The town specializes in trade, though these riches earned go to a small amount of those who reside there, and as a result, the majority of those who live along the coast are still extremely poor. At the beach, a large pier has been built which connects to the town. Among the boats on this pier, a huge old wooden sailor's boat has been tied and floats steadily, never moved in many years. It is tied well enough to never move in any storm or high wind, though the wood appears to be rotting naturally with age. A thief resides there. He calls himself a pirate but really has never sailed. He is looking for a crew, a band of thieves to form. He steals from the rich. Though, what he steals, he keeps for himself in a greedy stash. [152 words]
Fur type: short fur
A tuxedo cat, with an additional side stripe of white (kinda based off a magpie)
Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me