Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Summer event

Postby felid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:40 am

Hello! Unfortunately, I cannot PM since I am Coppa. I have noticed that, after a week and a half, my cat has not been created yet while Chickensmoothians who posted after me received their cat. I do not mean to be impatient at all. Thank you so much in advance.
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:22 am

Username: Nia The Elf
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: A deep, dense forest which grows huge wide trees. The boughs of the trees are thick and wideset enough that it allows cats to easily traverse the branches and set up dens there. Some dens are made out of the large hollowed trunks on the littered floor, some dens are made on the branches, protected by the flora being woven together around the branches. The branches are so dense and close together that it creates walkways all around the territory and the trunks of the trees so tall that they are able to carve out hollows in the wood and bend the smaller branches to weave makeshift walls around those alcoves.
Fur type: Long fur, short fur, hairless Long Fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** I'm a druid, a fan of Celtic history, and also Arthurian Legend - so if those could be a factor at all, that would be absolutely amazing <3
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 am

Username: bsktcase
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Deep within a forest of elm, oak, and pine, a cave system resides. Within these caves, a collection of cats finds refuge. The entrance is protected by a curtain of ivy, hiding it from outsiders, while moss covers the surrounding rock faces. This haven for cat kind is often called the Sunrise Caves, for the windows to the sky in the ceiling of the caves allowing sunlight to cascade into them. These illuminate the caves to show the cold rock walls and floors dusted with soft golden-brown sand. Throughout the forest, there can be found coneflowers, solidagos, and milkweeds scattered around with various bushes. To the east of the cave entrance is a stream that forms slowly into a river, which leads to a lake. Though the flow also leads into the caves to an underground pool of freshwater. (WC 139/100)
Fur type: short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: coat color inspiration with a slightly more ginger tone if possible, eye color inspiration, white marking inspiration 1, white marking inspiration 2, nose inspiration 1, nose(/lips) inspiration 2, and tabby pattern inspiration
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:35 am

Username: Vivika

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
    A place surrounded with the fog as their shield and strength, the Valens reside just off the mainland, nestled between two mountain ranges flanking their east and west. They lay claim to the temperate forest and all its mountains, which stretches all the way to the rock-laden shoreside at their north. To the south, the two mountain ranges diverge and form a rocky passage, thought to be sealed off by the fog because of its notorious nature for being a falling hazard for jagged rocks and boulders. The forest itself is referred to as “Silvestre” because of the silver-lining of fog lingering and weaving amongst the trees, almost as if protecting its inhabitants from prying eyes. It is a place bursting with rich, youthful abundance in wildlife, gentle sunlight and soft breeze. A place with the blessing of the fog. [140]

Fur type: Short fur, please.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
    Perhaps something inspired of these kitties: (one, two)? I'm not the best with genetic descriptions, haha,
    but something along the lines of a dark-furred tabby with amber eyes & low white? Thank you! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:20 am

I apologize for any inconvenience but I no longer am able to participate in Hunter’s Woods as I am already participant in several Warrior Cats like ARPGs and I do not need to further confuse myself.
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Username: Chanceuxcat
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: In the middle of large valley rests the perfect territory. A river runs through the length of it, shallow enough in most parts the cats (those that can swim) can brush their paws against the bottom when they dive down. It runs near the camp, which is in a small clearing. Forest covers most of the territory, partially fading to fields at the edges of the territory. Because of the forest, the river can hardly be made out from the camp. On one side of the camp, there is a high hill with many ledges on the side. This is where the cats make their dens using sticks, bushes, and the like. Most sleep on one of the top ledges, but the kits and their parents sleep on the lowest ledge in a hidden nest so the kits won't fall very far (if they do fall). Prey runs heavily here, but it is not easy to catch so the cats must be good hunters.
Fur type: Short fur with the long fur tail if possible (otherwise, just short fur)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I love all these beautiful designs! Feel free to interpret my designs as an inspiration! I'd love to kinda have these colors and I absolutely adore this cat! Here are more pictures for it 1, 2, 3. And possibly serval markings on the back of the ears? Not the same colors, but mostly the pattern. And possibly a small white bit on the chest that can be covered partially by the tabbyish pattern. And a unique eye color? I'd like within the yellow to green-blue range if that makes sense? Like a cool color from within those. Thank you so much if you do my founder! :3
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm

mark
(my life is busy i'm trying to keep my active arpgs low rn but i hope to come back later)
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:51 am

Username: SilentMelody
    100 words about their territory/where your cats will live: Sycamoreclan was named for their environment - filled with massive sycamore trees that cover the camp and offer lots of shade as well as plentiful shelter for the cats. It's hard for any outsiders or predators to find the camp. The cats sleep in hollow trunks or up in the branches, but for those that are unable to climb have dens made of sticks. Amongst the trees, there's a tiny creek that flows through and offers water for the clan cats. Other prey animals flock to the water. Prey includes squirrels, mice, rabbits, robins, thrushes, other small birds, and fish.
    Fur type: short fur
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I'd love something similar to this, but otherwise surprise me!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes