Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of kings

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am

Mark! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:45 pm

mark!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Mark again lol
INFP-T
Slytherin
Leo
(:
iago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Founder forms are now open again;

As a disclaimer it is just me doing them; so if I get swamped I may close them temporarily to catch up
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Username: Lieutenant sparks
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The territory built for this pride is mainly grassy Savanah, they thrive in a hot, dry climate. this area is very deep into the wilderness and does not have any real contact with humans but has been known to be frequented by other African animals like hyenas and cheetahs and gazelle. not many of the large herd animals live in this area so the pride has come to be used to focusing on speed in order to catch smaller prey more frequently. the territory has one long river in it far to the north that is known for crocodiles but the rest is fairly featureless tall grass, with some occasional craigy sandy caves where hyenas and termites tend to make their homes.
The founder claimed this territory as a lion cast out of his old pride, as most male cubs are once they get old enough. he claimed it without any retaliation because of its lack of easy prey and terribly long dry seasons.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
a golden furred male lion with brownish markings, they look similar to a king cheetah with his large marbled spots and similar colors.
perhaps a pail underbelly? brightly colored eyes could also be great!
hes a prideful young lion who thinks hes the greatest thing ever because of how easily he got his territory but in reality hes to inexperienced and often gets his pride into danger.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:17 pm

Username: byyrde
      100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: it took them a long time to find a suitable location for their pride, but when they did they were quite pleased with the location. it's set in a more forested area on the savanna, which provides protection from potential threats to the pride's safety. within the acacias and the thorn bushes, a small path leads to a sizeable watering hole. cliff-like features surrounding the spot create natural caves and covers where the lions seek shelter and enjoy the shade. because of its more hidden location, the pride remains able to seek out prey etc easily. the king claimed it without struggle, although there was evidence of a previous group of animals living there, and they worry that some day the original owners will come back.
      Maned or not maned: not maned
      Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx [ie. a ginger colored / golden tiger with piebald :0]

tysm ~ <3 <3 <3

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Username:
The Pirate
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
xxxxxTheir territory covers a vast area (roughly 110 square miles) of both jungle and plains, with the latter being the dominant terrain. The territory was discovered first by the founder after fleeing a prior pride, and was quickly marked and patrolled as his own. The jungle serves as a shaded hideaway for the pride's main resting place, while the plains provide open areas for hunting, exploring, and patrolling.
xxxxxA large water hole which attracts larger prey rests at the center of their territory (within the plains) while a smaller river that cuts through their border in the jungle provides water and fish closer to the pride's resting area. Large, fruitful trees such as the Jackalberry can be found throughout the territory, attracting prey with their fruits while also providing well-needed shade. Despite forming their main resting area in the jungle, however, the area can prove quite dangerous to younger cubs who wander past the territory lines, sometimes falling into the river or being picked off by leopards. Because of this, most of the cub-sitting and playing happens within the plains where they can be easily watched by the older pride members.
Maned or not maned:
Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
A mostly black/really dark grey design with a hint of darker rosettes (think black panther-esque) and bright yellow/gold eyes would be amazing ;o;
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Username: Alckatraz
In the picturesque lands of the wild Africa, the clans of lions are living peacefully together. They have clear borders, which they're respecting strictly, until one day when...
A young and ambitious lion planned to rule over whole Lion Kingdom, unifying all the lion clans scattered in Africa, under the same command. Of course that ruling a large number of population turned out to be way harder than his inexperienced age could handle. He managed to persuade some of the clans to become one, promising them glory and power. But, the more clans joined, the bigger this clan became and opposition voices started to make themselves heard, so a riot came into being.
The riot led to a general war between the ones who believed in the lies of power and glory, without knowing they were subjugated, and the ones fighting for freedom they had before.
Another young lion warrior, with special fur stand out in the crowd. "Fear not my fellows!", he said. "Today is not the day we fight each other. Our clans were created by the Ancestors' spirits, so we can live peacefully together. So be it!" The crowd approved with him, so they started separating each other in the old clans. The lion who caused all the trouble was exiled, swearing to come back for the revenge.
The young warrior was considered one chosen by the spirits to come help them and considered his unusual fur pattern a sign. He received the command of his own clan of lions, in the beautiful Kenyan savanna, rich in prey with comfortable rocks and enough water for everyone.
Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Siberian/ Bengal tiger/ zebra looking preferably
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junithegriffin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Username: pokeykat1
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: they where walking around open territory after being exiled from his pride, when they got a dart in the back from humans and then when he went back the humans came and so he was exiled. After he wàs exiled he clawed out the tracker and then he went over lands and found the land that was perfect for him and the future pride. It was a tall mountain with about 15 caves and below the mountain there is a pond stocked with fish, there are also mountain goats, and hikers are sometimes on the mountain. One of the caves looked like it was used by a puma or something because of the way the dry grass and bird feathers and dead leaves were put in it. It's perfect for the nursing lions! The next caves was a large empty space so if they put grass,feathers,and other stuff then it would be great for the pride to sleep in. All of the others are all almost the same except one is very cold so they'll put the extra food they have in there if they have any.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: he will be a tan and his name is dark brown. His whole back and legs have strips and cheetah spots.
yes.
Junithegriffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Username:
To one side of this territory, is a large gorge. Although lions do leap down and scramble this way back, beyond is not their land. To another side is a large oasis, and to the other two ends their scent simply fades out. In whole, the territory is mostly a combination of desert and some grassy pains containing a few areas of denser trees making small, thin “forests”.
The pride will be primarily near a small set of trees on the plains, near a large, dug out cave created by other animals over the years. A tight fit for adult males and females, it’s mostly used for baby and teen cubs.
This territory was gained through less than glorious means. Fight a pack of African wild dogs, try to keep the hyenas away, tussle with another lion... it’s hard work, but if you spend long enough, you do manage to find a way. (153)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: https://i2-prod.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/incoming/article2790617.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/1_Thunderstorm-at-sunset.jpg just inspiration, curious to see where you’ll go with this!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me