Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Colorful Pearls

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:57 am

For all the new people, don't miss out on the new Khimaira Friesians: A new beginning
They are like khimaira Friesians 2.0 I work on ^^
They have some new and important changes that aren't present on the 1.0 Khimairas but had many new updates recently
If you are interested take a look:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4335323&p=130395380#p130395380
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:17 am

The A new beginning seems to be stagnant somehow, I feel like they are waaay less popular then the old lines on Oekaki, so because of that I would like to ask you if you want the A new Beginning on the old lines and being part of Oekaki rather than on the new lines and being on their own. Their rule set would stay the same, but there would be no need to register anymore, everyone that wins a horse would get a barn page automatically generated by me. Event horses would be easier because I would just generate the new events on the old event pages. But I would need to start anew with drawing the markings etc, they will be limited like before. You can still use all horses from A new Beginning freely. So if you want to see A new Beginning on the Oekaki lines or if you want them to stay, you can answer here:
https://strawpoll.com/dod8y4pyw this poll will be up for around 2 weeks, until then there won't be any updates to the A new Beginning until I know if I should move over to Oekaki or not. I would like them to have more active users, so I myself will vote for moving to Oekaki, even if this means starting anew with drawing the markings. (Of course the lines I drew will be lost, because I can't upload drawings on Oekaki)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:33 am

The new A new Beginning page is officially open now ^^ first 3 adopts are up
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4514380&p=133885508#p133885508
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Hey guys, i am thinking about rehoming the khims. No matter how many times I try to begin anew, I loose interest after sometime and can't find the motivation to continue after that. I don't think you all deserve that, you are staying so loyal to the adopt after all these years and I would really like to reward you with active content. But I don't think I can manage that. I don't want to give them over to just anybody, but to a person I can trust and that has experience with adopts etc. Someone who would be willing to put new life into the species. Are some of my artists interested in taking over the khims? I would wish for any artist that is on the current khims to be able to draw an the new ones again too. So I woud wish for a person that is as free with the species as I am, but manages to be more active with it. Of course the new person would have the last words if I choose them, but I still hope they will continue with the khims on a similiar basis, so that you fans can have as much fun as before when they were more active.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat May 08, 2021 8:42 am

I removed all artists (expect rescue) from the adopt, because this is going to be rehomed and rescue will be the one taking it over and adding artists to the new ones
I will announce as soon as everything is set up correctly ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glaselkj » Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 am

hey can i do a custom order as long as the horse is female and is a jousting horse mare to if u can do me a art of one message me ok
glaselkj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat May 15, 2021 6:19 am

These are closed right now for I am making a new version
No customs, adopts or breedings will be done until new version is up and going
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:45 pm

If any old staff members (mainly artists) want to come back and join the new Khimaira Friesians I am working on you are more then welcome to just let me know! You are welcome to post here, message me or DM me on discord :)

Check here for upcoming updates and what not :) (this is a temporary cover the new one will be under it)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4567132
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:30 am

I made a new adopt/game that has not much to do with khimaira, these belong to rescue fully
(maybe there will be cooperation between them in the future when rescue opens theirs, but for now they are stand alones)
If you are interested in joining feel free, I got an artist search up there too
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4885273
It is a game, so if you want to adopt/win horses you will need to participate in the adoption games here:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4889358&p=142697954#p142697916
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me