Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Griddle » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Just marking the main thread!
-
ImageImage
ImageImage
of course I have [NONE] hair and pronouns
queer • grown-up • est
ImageImageImage
🌲SIBLING ALERT!!🌲
Griddle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:48 am

Username: Vivika
    Maned or not maned: Maned, please. <3
    About the territory (100 words min):
    Aeolís. A place carved by the winds. Amidst strong gales and heavy blizzards lies an enclave, a shelter shielded by mountains and towering pines. Weathered mountains that have stood the age of time, form a ring, shielding this enclave from the blizzards of past ages. While outside the ring of mountains bears the mark of a world frozen in ice, inside reflects a contrast. Life teems, soft greens and earthy soil peppered on top of a stout, secluded mountain. Here a pride makes its presence known, raising a generation untouched by the sins and ghosts of past wars. A generation that knows not of the crimson that stains the stone of the enclave all around. It is a place the winds have carved, sharp edges, smooth surface and uneven ground coalesced to create a place many call their own. A home and refuge from the tempest around. (#143 words)

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
    Angelic, ethereal vibes! Perhaps something along the lines of a white-cream/gold lion with ice blue eyes? (inspo pics: x x x)

Thank you so much! I hope you have a lovely day. <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headofvecna » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:57 am

username: headofvecna
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: a pride has been living peaceful among the old jungle ruins of a human civilisation for generations. after the collapse of the society that lived there, many former zoo animals broke out - some of them being the lions that began this ruin-dwelling pride. the ruins provide protection, good vantage points, and are hard to loose sight of in the thick jungle. this pride has lived there for years, protected from the outside world and blissfully unaware of the dangers that lie only miles outside their walls. the jungle is restless, and many creature wish to take over the ruins for their own reasons. these lions aren't the kings of the jungle, and will need to prove themselves worthy of their territory.
maned or not maned: not maned
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: may i have a white/light grey/cream lion with peridot coloured eyes? patterned like a leopard or tiger perhaps? photo inspiration: x x x x
┌ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┐
she/her pronouns. call me vecna!
interests include genshin impact,
pokemon, honkai, and dnd.
tradekalons

©

└ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┘
headofvecna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 am

Vivika wrote:
    Username: Vivika
    Maned or not maned: Maned, please. <3
    About the territory (100 words min):
    Aeolís. A place carved by the winds. Amidst strong gales and heavy blizzards lies an enclave, a shelter shielded by mountains and towering pines. Weathered mountains that have stood the age of time, form a ring, shielding this enclave from the blizzards of past ages. While outside the ring of mountains bears the mark of a world frozen in ice, inside reflects a contrast. Life teems, soft greens and earthy soil peppered on top of a stout, secluded mountain. Here a pride makes its presence known, raising a generation untouched by the sins and ghosts of past wars. A generation that knows not of the crimson that stains the stone of the enclave all around. It is a place the winds have carved, sharp edges, smooth surface and uneven ground coalesced to create a place many call their own. A home and refuge from the tempest around. (#143 words)

Angelic, ethereal vibes! Perhaps something along the lines of a white-cream/gold lion with ice blue eyes? (inspo pics: x x x)

Thank you so much! I hope you have a lovely day. <3

Sorry on the delay for this! this one might have gotten missed, but im claiming and going to finish it now

headofvecna wrote:username: headofvecna
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: a pride has been living peaceful among the old jungle ruins of a human civilisation for generations. after the collapse of the society that lived there, many former zoo animals broke out - some of them being the lions that began this ruin-dwelling pride. the ruins provide protection, good vantage points, and are hard to loose sight of in the thick jungle. this pride has lived there for years, protected from the outside world and blissfully unaware of the dangers that lie only miles outside their walls. the jungle is restless, and many creature wish to take over the ruins for their own reasons. these lions aren't the kings of the jungle, and will need to prove themselves worthy of their territory.
maned or not maned: not maned
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: may i have a white/light grey/cream lion with peridot coloured eyes? patterned like a leopard or tiger perhaps? photo inspiration: x x x x

I will get this one done as well.

Also: If any got missed/not completed, please message me and let me know! I can get them done asap. Its sometimes hard for me to keep track if some fell through the cracks
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Username: shovel.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
    The pride currently resides in a rundown, deserted town. Most of the dens are located in the lower floor of what used to be shops, however the leader's den is in the old train station. A forest is on the outskirts of the town, which is were they usually hunt.
    [ this is only 50 words but i honestly don't know how to add to this ]
Maned or not maned:

I'd like to attempt to adopt a founder instead of getting a custom one, if thats alright?
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:17 am

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Link to Pride: Summitfall Pride
Redeeming Custom Ticket! (here)
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Elk! :>

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:06 am

Username:Moonlight Heavens
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The pride lives in the desert, in a kingdom they dubed in the name of Sacred Sands. Thier camp is suited in a canyon. Liveing in caves they find. Thier territory is harsh and unforgiving. But they know thier territory well, knowing where to find both water and prey. Even useing the sandstorms to thier advantage during hunting. The pride have thier own beliefs. That the sand hold the voices of past rulers and family. And that once they die thier soul whould return in the sand, only to rise again in thier next life. The sands will forever be thier home
Maned or not maned:Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A mix of dark brown, white and tan. (Desert colors perhaps?)With bi colored eyes like green and blue? Thier fur is naturally adapted to blend in to thier desert surroundings. Some use 'paint' made of natural resources to paint dots/swirls of red, white or black on thier faces or body. Is it possible to ask for an accessory like a feather? If not its fine!^^
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChickenPopper » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:55 am

Username: ChickenPopper

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

Within the dense jungle on the isle of Aurvandill. Where the large intertwined branches of the trees would block out most light. It was said that a deep, haunting whisper could be heard if one would venture into these lands, calling out to them. A hollow echoing, like the hushed tones of a long-forgotten civilization. Coils of vaporous mist would often shroud the area, enveloping everything in its ghastly path. A place where most would avoid and its inhabitants are known to be especially ferocious is also where the pride calls home.

The pride, "Redwall", was named after the founder came across a clearing next to a slow-flowing river and a great wall, covered from top to bottom in red ferns. It was followed by a beam of light, filtering down in seams of gold. The bright glow, chased the shadows, banishing them, and spilled into spaces where the mist once dominate. The founder took this as a sign and decided the start his new life hereafter running from a great blaze that had engulfed his previous home.

Maned or not maned:
Maned

Light toned, natural-ish colors and maybe a scar he got while running from the fire? I like multi-colored eyes like hazel and faded stripes/leopard designs.
Some inspiration below ^-^
x
ImageImage
ChickenPopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:37 am

Kitten-Girl-500 wrote:Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Link to Pride: Summitfall Pride
Redeeming Custom Ticket! (here)
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Elk! :>

got it
may accept founders above too, doing 1 thing a time, ill edit if i do

Moonlight heavens wrote:Username:Moonlight Heavens
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The pride lives in the desert, in a kingdom they dubed in the name of Sacred Sands. Thier camp is suited in a canyon. Liveing in caves they find. Thier territory is harsh and unforgiving. But they know thier territory well, knowing where to find both water and prey. Even useing the sandstorms to thier advantage during hunting. The pride have thier own beliefs. That the sand hold the voices of past rulers and family. And that once they die thier soul whould return in the sand, only to rise again in thier next life. The sands will forever be thier home
Maned or not maned:Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A mix of dark brown, white and tan. (Desert colors perhaps?)With bi colored eyes like green and blue? Thier fur is naturally adapted to blend in to thier desert surroundings. Some use 'paint' made of natural resources to paint dots/swirls of red, white or black on thier faces or body. Is it possible to ask for an accessory like a feather? If not its fine!^^

Accepting

ChickenPopper wrote:Username: ChickenPopper

Within the dense jungle on the isle of Aurvandill. Where the large intertwined branches of the trees would block out most light. It was said that a deep, haunting whisper could be heard if one would venture into these lands, calling out to them. A hollow echoing, like the hushed tones of a long-forgotten civilization. Coils of vaporous mist would often shroud the area, enveloping everything in its ghastly path. A place where most would avoid and its inhabitants are known to be especially ferocious is also where the pride calls home.

The pride, "Redwall", was named after the founder came across a clearing next to a slow-flowing river and a great wall, covered from top to bottom in red ferns. It was followed by a beam of light, filtering down in seams of gold. The bright glow, chased the shadows, banishing them, and spilled into spaces where the mist once dominate. The founder took this as a sign and decided the start his new life hereafter running from a great blaze that had engulfed his previous home.

Maned or not maned:
Maned

Light toned, natural-ish colors and maybe a scar he got while running from the fire? I like multi-colored eyes like hazel and faded stripes/leopard designs.
Some inspiration below ^-^
x

accepting
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:13 am

mark! I'll join maybe soon or after i get uncoppa'd!
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me