Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: modern thylacines ☆ marking open

Postby Myst_c » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Mark!

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Crying,,, I love these so much
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:25 pm

babies omg
mark

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: modern thylacines ☆ event news pg. 4

Postby mars » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:25 pm

hey everyone !! the grand opening celebration of modern thylacines is just around the corner <3

I wanted to give everyone a heads up so this isn't a surprise when the even opens <; I know I always miss the beginning of events like this and I don't want anyone to feel bad about being in the same position LOL. there will be a week-long event full of new adopts, special games, and limited-time items only available during this event. some thylacines will even have rare genes or mutations! there will be something new every day for everyone to participate in, and don't forget to check in on all seven days since you'll get something extra special at the end if you do !!

the event will begin on august 11th and run through august 17th so mark your calendars now and join me on this australian expedition (:

I've been working behind-the-scenes over the past few weeks to finish the genetics and prepare something awesome for you guys since I feel bad about this species being in limbo for five months. I'm so, so thankful that this many people have shown interest in my work and I really want to give back somehow. I hope you guys will enjoy this special event just for you !! remember to check back on the 11th to see what all I've got planned as we explore the forests of tasmania and unlock the secrets of the thylacine ;D

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy_Creations » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:29 pm

honestly, I love these little animals so much and sightings have continued to be said on the mainland of Tasmania. And with happy news they did successfully complete the dna code, but sadly the only relative that's closest to them would be the Tasmanian devil. So, maybe in the next few years or more, they can bring them back.
Foxy_Creations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:09 pm

➳ palla wrote:
hey everyone !! the grand opening celebration of modern thylacines is just around the corner <3

I wanted to give everyone a heads up so this isn't a surprise when the even opens <; I know I always miss the beginning of events like this and I don't want anyone to feel bad about being in the same position LOL. there will be a week-long event full of new adopts, special games, and limited-time items only available during this event. some thylacines will even have rare genes or mutations! there will be something new every day for everyone to participate in, and don't forget to check in on all seven days since you'll get something extra special at the end if you do !!

the event will begin on august 11th and run through august 17th so mark your calendars now and join me on this australian expedition (:

I've been working behind-the-scenes over the past few weeks to finish the genetics and prepare something awesome for you guys since I feel bad about this species being in limbo for five months. I'm so, so thankful that this many people have shown interest in my work and I really want to give back somehow. I hope you guys will enjoy this special event just for you !! remember to check back on the 11th to see what all I've got planned as we explore the forests of tasmania and unlock the secrets of the thylacine ;D

omg yes!!! i'm excited

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:25 pm

I apologize for posting again so soon, but I've updated the character storage information on the main page so I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the changes!

I've added some required information for kennels, like keeping track of your thylacines' breedings slots, breeding permissions, contest ribbons, and contest titles. you must also include a link to the original oekaki thread for your thylacine (:

offsite storages are now okay, too! as long as they contain the required info above, you're good to go. if you have other characters on there, though, it's preferred that you create a folder specifically for your thylacines. or if it's a site like toyhouse, you can tag them instead! this way, staff and community members have easy access to your thylacines and won't have to dig to find them.

- - -

@Alue360:

omg yes, I always hold out hope that thylacines still exist or can be brought back someday ♡ I know a group of scientists (somewhat) recently went out to a wild, off-limits area of tasmania to set up trail cams to try and find them which is really exciting! I can't wait to see what photos they've captured. there's just so much untouched forest out there, plenty of room for them to have been roaming without any human contact for years. the trees are massive!

the neat thing is that tasmania's ecosystem has remained largely unchanged since thylacines disappeared so bringing them back wouldn't damage it ;v; this event is going to touch on that a bit, although I won't spoil anything else LOL.

I'm a huge genetics nerd and thylacine enthusiast so I'd 100% work on a project to bring them back if we get to that point in technology and I've gotten my degrees by then xD I'd love to see real, 100% thylacines walking on this earth again within my lifetime, not just a splice of thylacine and numbat or tasmanian devil dna. that definitely inspired me to make this species to spread awareness about thylacines, genetics, and deextinction! although thylacines are still wild animals irl and shouldn't really be kept as pets, even if they used to be by a handful of people in the 1800s. I hope that everyone can enjoy this fantasy species and feel like thylacines really do exist here (:

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

on discord @ mars_v_e

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:20 pm

slips in here and marks :eyes:
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: modern thylacines ☆ event open !!

Postby mars » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:01 pm

the grand opening event has officially begun !!

check out the event hub here to get started.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

on discord @ mars_v_e

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: modern thylacines ☆ event open !!

Postby mars » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:22 pm

the first event adopt is up !! partially inspired by my friend's jack russell terrier, but darker in color LOL

don't forget to check out the event hub to see what daily activities are open.
lots of customs, premades, and items will be available through this event. don't miss out !!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

on discord @ mars_v_e

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups