Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby SushiFoxx » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Username: SushiFoxx
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Willowclan lives is a full willow forest, the branches long, drooping towards the ground. Each cat has their own tree they live it, when they are first born they live with their mom until they can plant their tree. When they go to kit to apprentice to warrior they grow their tree as their born magic grows. All the cats live in a tight "camp" with all their trees. The leader has the biggest tree, they stand on the top branch to announce things. The deputys tree is also one of the tallest, the medicine cats being the third tallest.
Fur type: long!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: One word; Soft, go wild! thats the only thing I ask for ahah
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicTea » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:31 am

Username:Liam<3
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: She is living in the middle ground. The middle ground is a place where there are lagoons and pretty flowers. The place is surrounded by meadows. She likes to make “potions'' with the flowers around her. She even takes fish scales from fish that can be found there. She is usually called an outcast because of her long fur. She is the only long furred cat there.
Fur type: Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: go wild with her.
meow :3
ToxicTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:47 am

claiming these two; i'll do them later tonight/tomorrow morning

SushiFoxx wrote:Username: SushiFoxx
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Willowclan lives is a full willow forest, the branches long, drooping towards the ground. Each cat has their own tree they live it, when they are first born they live with their mom until they can plant their tree. When they go to kit to apprentice to warrior they grow their tree as their born magic grows. All the cats live in a tight "camp" with all their trees. The leader has the biggest tree, they stand on the top branch to announce things. The deputys tree is also one of the tallest, the medicine cats being the third tallest.
Fur type: long!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: One word; Soft, go wild! thats the only thing I ask for ahah

I can do this one

blek wrote:Username: blek
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: the lost auricle is a cave beneath the ocean- not your typical place for cats, especially ones who dont like water, so the area is not in danger of any other groups. to get to the lost auricle, one must swim off the ocean side and dive deep into a ravine until they are met by a cave protected with a wall of rushing water. inside are the dens and meeting area for the auricle, where the cats live together. each den was carved out years ago by the rushing water flowing through, which no longer does- it simply forms a slate or wall outside the lost auricle. if a cat were to fall off the ledge into the water, well, a normal cat... it may drown. however the cats of the lost auricle are trained well to swim and are proficient in it. and only time will tell when the water will return...
Fur type: long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: white grey and black tones, a snow leopard sort of print, with lots of floof and green eyes!

Founders may not have edits; but I can claim this one for the design
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:30 am

Username: yttd
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: A forest, with rich flower meadows bordering one side and dens made of intricately woven twigs and moss that comes together to form the basis for a strong home where the cats are able to live, exist, and thrive. With plentiful food, and minimal disturbance on a good day, the cats generally enjoy a peaceful life. Whilst they may like to believe they are 100% out of the way and safe, however, their territory is actually bordered by other territories of different founders, and there are the occasional scuffles over land right at the borders of their territory. The forest itself consists of oak trees and pine trees, much like a typical European forest, and the meadows are reminiscent of the English countryside, with wildflowers among the tall grass.
Fur type: Short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: siamese coat pattern, but with something to spice it up and make it more interesting!
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:10 am

Username: werepickle
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Mottlewalker Rogue clan lives in the shadows. Their clan is located in a dark, dense patch of birch trees. Surrounded around the birch trees is thick shrubbery and bushes full of thorns. High in the trees are hollowed out holes in the trunks where watch cats sit to prevent any unknown intruders coming in. While there aren't any water sources outside the clan has an underwater spring which provides plenty of water for the clan. As for food the cats use traps for the faster prey while they use their
stealth to ambush smaller prey or even birds. The clan's main base is in a well hidden cave which is covered in vines, shrubbery and fallen debris. This cave connects with the underwater spring and acts as a safe shelter during attacks and serve weather.

Fur type: Long fur [Long or short]
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: black mackerel tabby tomcat possible with a scar across his righht eye and half a right ear ^^
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:19 am

still selling these two cats for C$ or FR gems. please DM me offers on discord, or send me a trade with a message; i disabled messages on my CS account. Hevno#6768

Nirav - [highest offer]
Hestia - [highest offer]
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Username: vampcatz

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Mossclan's territory is in a deep forest, pine trees, oak trees and moss coat the land. A long river stretches throughout the whole territory, their camp is in a large cavern/burrow that was paw-dug but generations before. The leader holds meetings in a large cave on top of a ledge that overhangs the whole cavern, lichen and moss creepy up the walls making it soft and safe for the kits as well as good cover from their enemies. They border that they share with Sootclan is a huge clearing evenly split between the two, its covered with large boulders and a small stream where they catch small minnows when it's too cold for prey.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Long-furred, non maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a long furred tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
──────────────────────────────
hi hi i go by edith/whimsy/cedar
I'm a huge warrior cats fan as
well as; pokemon, roleplaying
alternative music + fashion and
paganism, please feel free to
dm me about any of these topics
I hope you are well and safe!
lesbian + they/them pronouns

───────────{blessed be}───────────
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:56 pm

vampcatz wrote:
Username: vampcatz

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Mossclan's territory is in a deep forest, pine trees, oak trees and moss coat the land. A long river stretches throughout the whole territory, their camp is in a large cavern/burrow that was paw-dug but generations before. The leader holds meetings in a large cave on top of a ledge that overhangs the whole cavern, lichen and moss creepy up the walls making it soft and safe for the kits as well as good cover from their enemies. They border that they share with Sootclan is a huge clearing evenly split between the two, its covered with large boulders and a small stream where they catch small minnows when it's too cold for prey.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Long-furred, non maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a long furred tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes

Claiming this one! I loved reading about Mossclan!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:26 am

bump (:
albino polar bear