Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:42 am

SushiFoxx wrote:Username: SushiFoxx
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The pride, will live in a lovely flower field with trees sprinkled about, There are a few hills which they live in. Each den bigger or smaller than the next with flowers and or moss where the lions lay. When they are not sleeping you could be expected to see deer,antelopes and other animal as prey. This pride is very in tune with nature and their senses, Most lions are able to minimally control the growth of the nature. With the little time there is snow in the pride they will sleep on one larger den to keep them selves all warm. When the sun rises with snow this will allow lions to practice their magic abilities easier to try and manipulate the snow how they need.
Maned or not maned: no mane please <3
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: They are gonna be a soft and sweet lioness, other wise please surprise me! <3

Claiming♡
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DinoSaga » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:39 am

Username: APrehistoricSoul
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:
The Valley of the Manticore sits between two large mountains, a long clearing scattered with trees and hard ground and rocks. A statue of a crouching lion with leathered wings and the tail of a scorpion snarls from the very center. Behind the statue, tall, rocky outcroppings stand so close that they nearly create a labyrinth between them, known as the Maze of Shadows. This maze is where the lions of the pride make their home, as the scouts sit atop the towers to watch for danger. Past a large forest in front of the clearing, a river cuts deep into the ground, its raging waters flooding the lowest points of the valley during times of heavy rainfall. This river, known as the Wound, is home to many species of fish and the lions' most feared enemy: the crocodile. The valley holds a temperate climate year-round, with chilly winters and warm summers that pose little threat to the lions that inhabit it. Prey is abundant, from small rodents and birds to hogs and elk, though the pride must venture into the forest to hunt for their larger, healthier meals.

Maned or not maned: Maned, please. :D
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: This male lion reminds you of marble, a soft white with light gray and black inclusions everywhere but his almost blindingly white mane. His eyes are just as kind, pale blue as the sky on a clear summer's day, though the scar across his face leads you to believe that there is much more than kindness behind his bright, cheery disposition.
(if the scar cannot be added, that's fine, I'll get it on there eventually!)
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | Writing | Character Sales | Runes & Ruins

VoK|HW|★s|PM #115555#229999#44bbbb#bbbbbb#338877PFP

DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:59 am

APrehistoricSoul wrote:Username: APrehistoricSoul
The Valley of the Manticore sits between two large mountains, a long clearing scattered with trees and hard ground and rocks. A statue of a crouching lion with leathered wings and the tail of a scorpion snarls from the very center. Behind the statue, tall, rocky outcroppings stand so close that they nearly create a labyrinth between them, known as the Maze of Shadows. This maze is where the lions of the pride make their home, as the scouts sit atop the towers to watch for danger. Past a large forest in front of the clearing, a river cuts deep into the ground, its raging waters flooding the lowest points of the valley during times of heavy rainfall. This river, known as the Wound, is home to many species of fish and the lions' most feared enemy: the crocodile. The valley holds a temperate climate year-round, with chilly winters and warm summers that pose little threat to the lions that inhabit it. Prey is abundant, from small rodents and birds to hogs and elk, though the pride must venture into the forest to hunt for their larger, healthier meals.

Maned or not maned: Maned, please. :D
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: This male lion reminds you of marble, a soft white with light gray and black inclusions everywhere but his almost blindingly white mane. His eyes are just as kind, pale blue as the sky on a clear summer's day, though the scar across his face leads you to believe that there is much more than kindness behind his bright, cheery disposition.
(if the scar cannot be added, that's fine, I'll get it on there eventually!)

Claiming!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teleo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:42 am

mark

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:28 pm

Username: Light Bringer
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Plains of Nѐvѐ is, upon first glance, a barren wasteland perched on the side of a mountain. The plains lie on a mountain side that has been carved by the elements to form the Plains of Nѐvѐ. Prey is plentiful here, at the base of the mountain there is a stream that weaves its way around the mountain. The stream is a reliable source of water for the pride and is frequented by herds of mountain zebra, greater kudu, and birds that take advantage of the streams narrowness in order to catch the occasional fish. Above the plains, around the peak of the mountain, reaching far into the heavens, frequent bongos, and civets, both providing adequate nourishment for the pride as long as they can catch them. The plains are also home to rival predators including leopards, hyenas, and honey badgers, who often look to steal the kills of the pride and challenge the scarcity of the already few prey species. The mountain top is often powdered with snow, making hunting difficult around the peak however the lionesses have learnt to use this to their advantage as, although the chase is more difficult for them, they’ve learnt that the get away is just as difficult for the prey.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:This lions fur is as white as freshly fallen snow, at first seemingly untarnished save for the darkness on his legs. The darkness, a startling black against the pure white, creeps up his legs in what looks like shatters, almost as if the white fur on his legs had been tattered and torn away, revealing the darkness creeping its way up his legs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:17 am

Light Bringer wrote:Username: Light Bringer
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: -snipped-
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:This lions fur is as white as freshly fallen snow, at first seemingly untarnished save for the darkness on his legs. The darkness, a startling black against the pure white, creeps up his legs in what looks like shatters, almost as if the white fur on his legs had been tattered and torn away, revealing the darkness creeping its way up his legs.

claiming
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Username: Suchgo
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: Elysian Fields

The Elysian Fields where the pride of Elysian Fields makes their home is quite the strange place. Wide open fields filled with dry grasses and covered in colorful flowers stretches as far as the eye can see. During the day an unnatural fog fills the air, causing a pink haze all around. At night, the sky clears with the moon shining down and fireflies filling the air. In the north of the territory, the fields change into a sparse forest of birch trees with red leaves and peeling silver bark. Crystal clear streams are found in this forest, providing the pride with water. Possibly the most eerie thing about the Elysian Fields is the complete lack of wildlife, save for the lions who live there and the fireflies that appear at night.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A golden lion with red eyes like these here-
https://pin.it/7ubLGeN
https://pin.it/4R7u9Jh
https://pin.it/36zmkL8
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:04 am

Suchgo wrote:Username: Suchgo
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: Elysian Fields

The Elysian Fields where the pride of Elysian Fields makes their home is quite the strange place. Wide open fields filled with dry grasses and covered in colorful flowers stretches as far as the eye can see. During the day an unnatural fog fills the air, causing a pink haze all around. At night, the sky clears with the moon shining down and fireflies filling the air. In the north of the territory, the fields change into a sparse forest of birch trees with red leaves and peeling silver bark. Crystal clear streams are found in this forest, providing the pride with water. Possibly the most eerie thing about the Elysian Fields is the complete lack of wildlife, save for the lions who live there and the fireflies that appear at night.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A golden lion with red eyes like these here-
https://pin.it/7ubLGeN
https://pin.it/4R7u9Jh
https://pin.it/36zmkL8

Claiming
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:00 pm

Username: Andromeda

The southern most part of African plays host to some of the most beautiful sand beaches, speckled with shells and colorful stones and home to a vast assortment of flora and fauna alike. Towards the south-east, where the Indian Ocean is less rough than the Atlantic, lies a span of light colored sand, dotted with large stone formations and abound with hidden coves and caverns. In a particularly large maze of these coves lives a pride of lions, their fur crusted with a layer of salt, their coats somewhat thinner than that of your avergae lion. These salt lions live amongst the rocks and ancient corals, moving to higher up when the tide comes in, and lounging in the sand when it goes out. They hunt primarily fish and any other animal that approaches the shores, including wild boar, rodents, sea birds, and reptiles.

Maned or not maned: Not maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Full creative freedom <3

Thank you! Been wanting to join for awhile now~
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplatDragon » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:45 am

Username: SplatDragon

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:

Where Saoirse's pride lives is a land of flowing grass and blowing winds, of little shade and even less plants - aside from grass. There the grass is far taller than even the tallest lion, the shrubs smaller than the tiniest hyena cub. A single, large tree provides shade for the entirety of the pride when they're not out hunting, and perhaps an hours' walk away is their water source, a massive lake that all animals for quite some distance share. Saoirse's pride has the rule that there is no hunting to be there, because it wouldn't be fair sport, and they always give their prey a fair chance.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** Monochrome! Or similar - I like swirly things
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SplatDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me