Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Staff applications open

Postby kaminari.denki » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Username: .entity.

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
The cats of the Erebus Space Station (ESS, for short) live in a rift space millions of lightyears away from the origin point in Florida. The original human astronauts passed after the first five years and the cats soon evolved to be able to control the space station themselves, taking short expeditions off of the station to explore the planets just outside of the rift, bringing back a multitude of items including: food, sickness and more cats. The station is named after the first cat to walk the wide halls of the station: Erebus Finely, owned by the astronaut Attica Finely - the first alien to pilot and lead an Earth based mission.

Fur type:
lonk preferably but if death cat is too death, do short

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Blue spotted tabby with low white and charcoal/silver rosette tabby chimera, yellow eyes and nubutt owo

minor scarring is good too

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:53 pm

Username: DiamondDogg Caverns

The Cats of the Field live in an open field in which they have divided into four groups and have small camps in all areas. Each section patrols and hunts together, and every full moon, they gather in one section and discuss what has happened. The cats are one group but divided to cover a wider range of territory. Each group also has its own leader and healer. The fields are open, with some hills scattered here and there, only two or three per section at the most, and small patches of oak trees can be found throughout the territories.

Fur type: Short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** black with a white chest, belly, paws, and tail tip and amber eyes, no scars
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:27 am

username: denja
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: these cats live among the ruins where mossy pillars decorate the overgrown land they call home. perhaps once a human civilisation, the land was returned to mother nature long ago and is now home to the cats for generations gone by. the ruins themselves are wrapped in a marshland, providing the cats with a clear-set border and a good defensive position, if need be. the climate usually brings with it a warm, sweet breeze, however, the sunning season seems to be particularly short - the weather usually being overcast. they are somewhat prone to thunderstorms around the camp, which increases the risks of flood: especially with the marshland so close to home.
fur type: short-furred
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: silver/tan cat... would love some scars!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:02 am

Username: kiffell
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: These cats have a very simple lived life. They live in a hilly moore like area with mountains to the far and upper side and a small old yet comforting twoleg town to the other side of the mountains. The hills and mountains protect them from predators when the small forest patches break off into the grassland. The main camp is hidden away in a patch of dense trees, a roofed forest to almost be exact. The cats keep themselves hidden in their small grove when the time comes, but most are always found being active elsewhere. Near the mountainous side, there is a decently sized lake with a waterfall cascading down from the mountain peaks, which is said to hold all of the secrets of the past.
Fur type: long!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: up to the artist, but something along the lines of “any type/colored tabby with high/irregular white and one bright blue eye and one yellow eye”
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:05 am

Username: Diamond pet
territory/where your cats will live: A waterfall is not a place one would ever think to live. Every day, thousands of tons of raging water come crashing down sheer cliffs of rock, untamable and destructive. But miraculously, amidst the wild torrent of the Cloudspray Falls, built out from the fall’s cliff, a city stands tall and proud. Built and reinforced by magic, the city is a sprawling mass of buildings carved from the cliffs, walkways strung between city levels, and a maze of tunnels hidden behind the cliff face. Below the city, the falls pour into river rapids that spiral off into the forests beyond. Above, another more tranquil river flows from some faraway source.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something like this would be great thanks! and if possible, bright blue/green eyes.
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am

Username: BiscuitTheDog

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: (sorry if this is confusing hhh) Tribe Autumnheart was founded in a very calm serene place. The tribe inhabits a clearing surrounded by dense forest on the border of a burbling river to the south. The river is not very deep, or wide for that matter. Bushy spruce trees surround the clearing on three sides (northern, western, eastern sides), closing it in. Thin gaps between the trees give way to, yes, more spruce trees. The trees are now more spaced out and one could comfortably run between them. The forest has the occasional oak tree here and there, with prey of all sorts hiding in the trees and in burrows. The clearing has rock mounds scattered around, providing for more shelter. The trees bend down slightly into the clearing, but leave just enough space to see the sky above. The river has sleek gray stones bulging out of the water so that one can hop over to the other side. The other side is more forest that gradually disperses out into a windswept field with some spare rocks and clusters of trees. The area beyond holds rocky mountains, too many to count. (186 words, not including first bit in parenthesis)

Fur type: Hairless

black sphinx cat with pale/white (or light pink in a hairless cat's case) underbelly, front paws, and tail tip. some spots of the same pale color on the cat's sides. green-gold eyes.

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:42 am

x
    Username: Micki.
      The clan moves between two distinct territories - with a few cats left behind to guard each territory year-round.

Their main territory is a large, dense forest, with many hidden secrets scattered throughout the incredibly tall trees. Somewhere in the middle of the south hides a patch of marshland - nestled between borders of trees so tall it's impossible to see until you're practically right on it. The northwest is full of ancient oak trees and is the clan's place of worship. It's said the ancestors freely roam the forest of oaks, and that each oak tree was formed by the soul of one of the lost clan members. According to legends, there's an oak somewhere in there that is tied to the founder's life force, the reason they're still alive. There's a small lake at the edge of the oak forest, which shines brightly during new moons. To the east, following the river that cuts through the territory, the thick forest suddenly gives way to swamp. In the wet season, the territory can get flooded, which forces them to move on to their secondary territory. In order to get to the clan's secondary territory, they have to go through the swamp until it turns back into river and follow the river northeast - which can be quite a perilous journey.

Their secondary territory is even larger than their main territory. It's predominantly mountainous forests, with a river that cuts through. It has springs hidden all over the mountains, some of which are hot springs. There's an oasis of sorts hidden in the mountains - an underground spring, which is home to a large willow tree and gorgeous, rare flowers.
    Fur type: long fur
      maybe a gray or lilac silver classic marble tabby (or just classic tabby) ?? maybe with some irregular white markings?? maybe freckling or lil white specks? light eyes??

honestly, I'm happy w anything that's light and gives soft, swirly baby vibes !!
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon_Rose » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:01 am

Username: Demon_Rose
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Dawn's Group Lives In A Forest, With A Large Dip In The Center, Which They Use As A Camp. The Group's Medicine Cat Lives In A Den Beside Dawn's, While The Queens Live Near The Elder's Den. The Warrior's Den Is Beside The Apprentice's Den, And The Fresh Kill Pile Is In The Center. A Small Lake Flows Into The Medicine Cat's Den, Which Becomes A Puddle In The Den. Outside Of The Camp, There's A Small Meadow, Which Is The Medicine Cat's Main Source Of Herbs. Sometimes Rabbits Wander Into The Group's Forest, But They Mostly Catch Squirrels From Trees And Voles And Such From Their Burrows If They Can Find Them. The Group Loves Their Home, And Are Glad They Have It. (124 Words)
Fur type: Short Fur Please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** This Cat Could Be A Base- Catto
max :3

he/she/they/it

Demon_Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:48 am

Username: ethium

a lake sits at the lowest point of their territory, mountains back and encircle to the north. there are rising peaks and level ground on both sides, but their primary camp is settled to the north, towards the base of the main peak, east of the lake. It is here that these cats have built a home for themselves. Among the sprawling oak and tall grass. the mountain's peak cannot be seen from any view, the cats have tried, it is because of this that the cats of this clan have decided that the primary mountain connects them with their ancestors, and can be used as a bridge when the elderly die. This is why when a cat dies they are placed at the foot of the mountain until dawn of the next day, so that their soul may have safe passage into the afterlife. There is plenty in the warm months, but it gets testy during the winter.

This is why the cats have taken to moving the weak, newborn and elderly during the winter, to the mountain and the caves within. The deeper you go into the mountain's caves you'll find a system created by the cats who live at the base. Every winter those who are most susceptible to dying from the cold are sent there under guard from a select few of the healthy. Those who can survive the winter remain in the base camp and live their lives normally. This is typically a trying time, as longing for those deep within the mountain is evident. However it is much safer for those who cannot survive the harsh winter to remain in the secluded, sheltered environment.

once winter is over, the healthy cats who have remained in the caves all winter lead the remaining from the caves and they return to the rest of the clan for the spring, summer and early fall months. it is late fall when the cats leave for their journey and early spring when they return.

Fur type: short furred
      Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: perhaps a charcoal bengal with gold eyes?
      inspiration/cat ideas: x - x -
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumos12 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:18 am

Username: Lumos12
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: These cats are living a contradiction, from the surface they seem to be peaceful, kind, sociable and gentle. But in reality, they are anything but. The clan resides in the mountain, where the temperatures make short work of those who are ill-prepared to last long enough, either from nature itself or by any other means.

The clan resides between the dip between the mountains in a forest, where there is a small pond, a protected valley but still a valley all the same. The howling winds, the freezing snows, and the cold temperatures have made their mark onto the clan.

Fur type: long furred.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a long furred black ticked tabby with white, and pale blue eyes. The cat should have scars and a nicked ear.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me