Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Mythz » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:03 pm

Ash shook his head slightly, I need to figure out how to teach Gull a lesson without being too harsh. However, the tomcat was glad that the confrontation hadn't ended in a fight, and that Sunny had kept her cool.
They made it back to camp in time for sundown, and they settled around each other, talking quietly.
After they had gone quiet for a bit, Ash got to his paws and cleared his throat.
"Hey, Gull?" He waited for the other tom to meet his eyes. "Can I talk to you? In private?"
Gull winced, shot a quick glance at Sunny, before getting to his paws and following Ash towards his den - the large, old, windmill placed next to the Twisted Streams. While their group was so small, Ash slept on the ground level, however steps led upwards and he knew that eventually as their group grew larger his den would be relocated.
He paused and turned around, sitting down and placing his tail across his front paws.
"Gull, I need to talk to you about your behaviour today."
Gull nodded, his paws tracing shapes in the dust, but he didn't meet Ash's colourful gaze.
"We are not here to attack whomever enters our territory - we are here to warn them and let them go on their way, and yes," He continued, for he could tell that Gull was about to interrupt in protest, "If they refuse, we can encourage them physically."
Gull nodded sheepishly.
"However, we can't go around tearing other cats' fur out. This is a warning - you have two more strikes before we have to think about leaving you behind when we head out on patrols."
Gull began to protest, but Ash cut him off again. "There's no negotiation on this. And that's final."

Several hours passed and there were no hard feelings between Gull and Ash - Gull acknowledged that he was in the wrong (although knew deep down that in future confrontations it was unlikely he would be able to control himself). Night drew near and soon the sun set, the three cats settled down for the night.
Ash headed off to his den, and so did Sunny and Gull.

Morning brought the song of birds, and the cats slowly woke up.
Gull and Sunny were together by the time Ash exited his den, and he was pleased to see the two growing closer - it was good for them to be good friends if they had to work together.
"Ready to hunt?"

[420 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ash | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunny | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gull | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 55

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Rush | usage | x1
Dock | usage | x1
Borage Leaves | usage | x2
Tormentil | usage | x1
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:59 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
Ocean Clan
She felt weak and wobbling, coughing quite often as she laid in the medicine cat den, lonely and scared for her life. She got up and grabbed some herbs, using them on herself after eating the two mice she had for breakfast.
[ 42 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 80% | HUP 60% | Sick: Y
--level 1
experience: 174/200

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 2x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
1x Catmint
1x Horsetail
2x Mice(will been removed off my herb storage after this is posted!)
--predators:
Barracuda #1
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Fox #4
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:19 am

Springclan
After finding those herbs, Ferretstar went back out, looking for some prey. Hopefully he would get lucky- it would be easier if he had some clanmates, but as of now, he was alone. The cold ripped at his fur, chilling him to the bone. He hoped that he would be able to find something- He had never been this cold in his house, as there was always a fire going. It scared him at first, but after a while, he was used to it. Now though, he was on his own.
[ # words ]

1 cat on patrol
Ferretstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
--level 0
experience: 43

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Stinging nettle| They are either swallowed for a cat who has eaten poison, for it enduces vomiting and for swelling, it is chewed into a poultice to put on wounds, and mixed with comfrey it can help heal broken bones. | x1
Tansy | Used to cure coughs. | x1
Juniper Berries | The berries are chewed and eaten, they help bellyache, give strength, soothes troubles breathing, and helps calm cats down. | x1
--predators:
Red fox #1 (Uncommon)
Barn Owl #2 (Rare)
Racoons #3 (Common)
Cyote #4 (Rare)
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:27 am

+25 XP [420 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [No free post left]

The air was crisp as the three of them made their way into the vixen forest again. Only Sunny with her long fur seemed unbothered by the penetrating cold that had Ash and Gull puff up their pelt.
Gull kept his eyes open for any further signs that the rogues might have returned. He knew that his brazenness yesterday had been too much, and he supposed that it was good things hadn’t ended bloody, but if they were still around, not even Ash would be able to fault him for beating them up so soundly they wouldn’t dare show their faces anywhere near here again.
In any case, there were no traces of any strange cats nearby, the only cat scents their own. Instead, he spotted a thrush pecking at the bark of a nearby tree, probably hunting for bugs too small for him to see. With his strong legs he knew he could jump high and precise, and so after receiving a nod from Ash he stalked towards the thrush until he was a few steps behind it, eyes fixed on the bird sitting around one or two cat lengths above him. After finding a good posture for his paws with a small wiggle, he abruptly pushed off the ground and struck the bird with his right front paw, batting the dazed animal of the tree. With an indignant squawk it fell to the ground where it ruffled its feathers in outrage, preparing to take off. Before it could spread its wings, though, Sunny darted in and quickly finished it off.
[+1 Thrush, +2 FP, +2 XP]

“Good teamwork,” Ash purred, having watched the two hunt from a couple steps away. Even though he still wasn’t sure how to feel about his leader’s softness of heart, Gull’s chest swelled under the praise. Sunny next to him smiled.
On their way back, the three of them found some tormentil, some borage leaves, and wild garlic that they also picked and took back to the camp with them.
[+1 Borage Leaves, +1 Tormentil, +1 Wild Garlic, +3 XP]

Total

+2 FP | +1 Tormentil | +1 Borage Leaves | +1 Wild Garlic | +40XP | Level 0 [49/100]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:58 am

+5XP for 42 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger
+10 EXP for healing!

Tansypetal got lucky and found some herbs. They will come in handy!
+2 Elder Leaves +1 Mallow Leaf, +3XP

Tansypetal sees a fox! Will she pursue it?

Totals
You have advanced to Level 2! Rewards: + 1 FP + 1 Herb +1 Common Edit

+28 XP | +2 Elder Leaves +1 Mallow Leaf | Level 2 (2/300)
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:12 am

SmilePup wrote:Springclan

ferretstar puffed out his fur against the gusts of cold wind that passed by, his eyes and ears alert of his surroundings. since the leader's previous attempts at a hunt had been unsuccessful, he had been sure to stay alert of his surroundings. the last thing he would want was to scare something off again, especially since prey was so scarce to begin with.

as he scanned the area around him, he was able to spot a patch of herbs close by! unfortunately, all but one had become shriveled from the cold weather and ferretstar doubted that they would be of much use now. however, he was able to brush the frost off of the one salvageable herb to bring back to camp with him! it might prove to be useful later on. (+1 lamb's ear)

while stepping through the underbrush, ferretstar was able to find what was left of a half-eaten hare tucked away under a small bush. someone, a rouge or a predator perhaps, must have left it there. it didn't seem like whoever had caught it ever bothered to come back for it, though, and ferretstar decided it was safe to take the leftover scraps. it wasn't very much, but at least it was something to keep his belly full for the time being. (+1fp, +1xp)

the leader wrinkled his nose at the strong, familiar scent of something nearby. a raccoon! ferretstar's eyes widened in alarm, and his tail lashed behind him. he had barely caught glimpses of the raccoons in his territory, let alone encountered one! it most likely wasn't far from him, either. not exactly the most experienced hunter and fighter, he doubted his abilities on being able to chase it off. but at the same time, he wasn't too keen about a predator being so close to his camp. it was all up to ferretstar to decide what to do: does he follow the raccoon's scent, or ignore it?

+10xp for 90 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+22xp | 10% hunger | +1 lamb's ear | +1fp (scraps) | level 0 (65/100)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:50 am

Ocean Clan
Tansypetal had finally beat the sickness although she was still exhausted. She stretched and yawned, wishing some other cat was by her side to keep her company and to share tongues with but she hadn't been so lucky lately. She had gotten sick twice, nearly died from hunger, and she had no friends or even foes to help her or make her feel less alone. Her head hurt but other than her sheer tiredness and her head she felt a bit closer to normal than she had in a while. Something about today... finally felt hopeful. Something in the air had completely changed. It felt different. She walked outside and stretched some more, feeling slightly refreshed to get some fresh air. She slid carefully down the ramp and caught the scent of the same rogue again! She followed it and something distant kept gnawing at her... this cat was familiar. She followed it until she heard snarling and growling from both a cat and a fox. She leaped from the cover of the bushes and discovered a dusty cat fighting a fox. She leaped onto the fox and sliced its eye and muzzle. She risked a glance at the new cat and recognized her, Leafpaw! It was her! Leafpaw had been a very young apprentice the last time she saw her. Leafpaw now was almost completely past the apprentice stage, in fact, she wouldn't be surprised if she was already a warrior. Leafpaw fought hard to protect herself and maybe even Tansypetal if she remembered her. Leafpaw had been a very resourceful and adventurous cat when Tansypetal used to live with her awful clan before they cast her out and her brother helped her make her grand escape. What was Leafpaw even doing out in the wilderness by herself? Maybe looking for Tansypetal? She wasn't sure. Tansypetal pushed aside her questions as the fox angrily snapped at the both of them. The fox seemed young but still very leathal nonetheless.
[ 330 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 90% | Sick: NLeafpaw | HP 100% | HUP 100% | Sick: N[/size]
--level 2
experience: 2/300

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 1x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
--predators:
Barracuda #1
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Fox #4
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:02 pm

They made it back to camp and placed their stash away. They settled down while the sun was high, both Ash and Gull grateful for the little warmth the sun provided.
Sunny lay with her paws tucked under her fluff, her tail wrapped around and under her chin. Gull lay to the side of her, mimicking her pose. He pretended to have his eyes closed, but he watched her beneath squinted eyelids.
Ash had wandered off into his den after a little while and it was several hours before any of them roused.
As Ash ducked out of his den, he spotted Gull and Sunny still asleep next to each other and he grinned.
“Hey, lets go!”

[ 117 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ash | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunny | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gull | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 95

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Thrush | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Rush | usage | x1
Dock | usage | x1
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Tormentil | usage | x2
Wild Garlic | usage | x1
herb | usage | x0
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:41 am

+15 XP [117 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

Ash was glad to see his two tribe mates growing closer together. As the leader he knew he was further removed from them, and it was well this way. If they were too close friends, they would lose their respect.
This made him especially glad they had found someone to spend time with in each other. It would be awkward if the three members of their little tribe weren’t talking to each other, and so he encouraged their growing friendship – and maybe more? Who knew, maybe the tribe would have its first kits on the way soon.
He purred while thinking and almost walked into Sunny’s rear as the molly before him abruptly stopped.
“Rabbit,” she whispered.
“Go for it,” he answered, equally hushed.
She nodded and, after exchanging an excited glance with Gull, vanished into the undergrowth, emerging only a few moments later with a heavy rabbit dangling from her teeth. It was a thin and sinewy thing, but fully grown and sure to feed the three of them for a while.
[+1 Rabbit, +4 FP, +4XP]

On the way back they passed a patch of watermint, of which Gull gnawed off a few stalks.
[+1 watermint, +1 XP]

Back in the camp, Sunny complained about having developed a stiff neck from carrying the rabbit back home all the way. Gull immediately started fussing around her while Ash stepped back, worried. Particularly in winter stiff joints could quickly become worse, and while Sunny would still be able to hunt and fight for a while, her neck would probably start to hinder her if it were left untreated.

Sunny has gotten sick! You’ll need to use one watermint in one of your next posts to heal her.
[-10% Health for Sunny]

Totals
+4 FP | +1 Watermint | +30XP | Level 1 [025/200]

Congrats, you levelled up!

As a reward you receive 1FP!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:00 pm

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Ocean Clan

Tansypetal dodged as the fox leapt at her. A gush of air signaled to her that she needed to be more focused on the battle than guessing leafpaw's perogative and feelings.
While the fox was distracted with tansypetal, leafpaw had the perfect opertunity to slip behined and sink her teeth into its tail. She coupled the move with kicking her backlegs to creat large bleeding gashed in the box's backside. The fox whipped around on the younger cat, tansypetal attempted to keep its attention on her by clawing at its face and nipping its feet.
Eventually the fox realized it wasnt going to win the fight and scrambled away. Casting a long menacing look over its shoulder as it left. Perhaps this wouldnt be the last of it. +10EXP

+25XP for 330 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger (per cat)
Now that the battle was over tansypetal would have time to catch up with leafpaw.
A loud rumble came from leafpaw which startled tansypetal until she realized the rumble wasnt coming from her throat like a growl would but rather it was her stomach! Tansypetal felt a pang of sympathy as she too could relate given her most recent starvation. Tansypetal decided to hunt for her old friend but wasnt able to find anything. She didnt want to keep leafpaw waiting around too long alone. Was she truly alone?
Although there was no food tansypetal did find some herbs +2mint, +2XP

Total:

+47XP | +10% Hunger (per cat)| +2mint | Level 2 (49/300)

Please keep in mind that a battle doesnt start just from scenting or seeing the predator. If you scent or see them we only need to know if you want to purue or not. Your writer will decide whether your cats enter a fight or not based on chance. Starting a battle yourself is unfair to others and just not how the game goes. You can have npc battles not related to the main threat, but it will not get you any exp.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me