Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Cinxer » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Roseclan
Last post Last post response

Poppystar narrowed her eyes at the young brown tabby's report of rogues crossing into roseclan land. Briefly she looked to shadowpelt and then to bubblepaw before speaking.
"Very well, they must learn that roseclan warriors will defend our territory without hesitation. Thank you mudpaw for informing me, your fathers will be very proud to hear what an important role youve played. That is also why i want you to go with shadowpelt to investigate." Switching her gaze to land on shadowpelt she spoke again
"Lets take the prey back to camp and gather a patrol, you may pick who to take with you." She quickly scooped up the squirrel she and bubblepaw had caught together and headed back towards camp.

Bubblepaw grumbled as he walked beside mudpaw, the older cats carried the prey seeing as bubblepaw was barely out of the nursery and couldnt hardly hold his head up on his own.
"Its not fair you get to go, there could be a battle and you're only two moons older! Thats nothing." Poppystar gave him a cuff around the ears with her tail to signal that he had overstepped and to stop talking which he obeyed.

Upon returning to camp poppystar and the other warriors placed the squirrels on the fresh kill pile, with leafbare they were lucky to have caught anything. Shadowpelt felt a nervous tingle in his paws as he looked around at the cats in camp trying to decide who would be best to take with him. Several warriors and apprentices would be out patrolling borders or reinforcing the tunnel walls as best they could to keep warm.
His eyes eventually falling on owlrush, the clan's former deputy who stepped down for what appeared to every cat no reason. He would be a good addition. He is strong, brave, but even headed which might be important. He padded over to ask just as hibiscusdrop greeted him with a friendly smile. The queen had just recently returned to warrior duties after kitting emberbell's litter. He could tell her paws itched to be back in the forest despite her hovering over applekit and minnowkit.
"Greetings shadowpelt, hows prey running?" She said with voice as warm as the new leaf sun.
He had to blink away his concentration of who to bring to answer her question.
"Surprisingly well, the apprentices helped catch some squirrels that are on the prey pile right now." His face bunched into a frown as he continued
"Mudpaw spotted three rogues trespassing and poppystar has ordered me to send a patrol to find out what they are up to. Would you want to join? I'll make sure to save some of the squirrel for you" he meowed.
Hibiscusdrop who had been listening not so intently at first looked taken aback by his invitation but after aheartbeat agreed to join.
Shadowpelt was able to recruit ratclaw; the new deputy, as well as owlrush and with poppystar beside them the six cats set out to where mudpaw saw the rogues. Mudpaw in the lead with owlrush, her adopted father right by her side. Hibiscusdrop purred affectionetly at the sight
"He and mousewing are good fathers. Its good to see such a happy family" she meowed to no one in particular.
Shadowpelt felt as if she had clawed his heart. He still missed his ex-mate who had died moons ago. All he had left of his family was mooneye and she barely spoke to any cat now-a-days.

Ratclaw looked around for signs of the rogues; his claws digging deep into the hard frostbitten earth. He was feeling a little irritated shadowpelt had been the one to put together the patrol, he was deputy after all! But it made sense he guessed since mudpaw was shadowpelt's apprentice. Still he'd keep an eye on the older black cat. No one was going to undermine him especially a cat who was raised in a rival clan.
(654 words)

cats on patrol
Poppystar | Pronouns: she/her | 100% HP | 10%HUP | sick? N
Shadowpelt | 100% HP | Pronouns: he/him | 10%HUP | sick? N
Mudpaw | 100% HP | Pronouns: she/her | 10%HUP | sick? N
Ratclaw | 100% HP | Pronouns: he/him | 00%HUP | sick? N
Owlrush | 100% HP | Pronouns: he him | 00%HUP | sick? N
Hibiscusdrop | 100% HP | Pronouns: she/her | 00%HUP | sick? N

-- opted in to death?
yes link to opt-in form

--level 3
experience: 90/400

--inventory

Cottontail | 3FP |×2
Minnow | 2 FP | ×2 1
Blacktailed prarie dog | 4FP | ×1
Squirrel | 3FP | ×3
Worms | 1FP | ×2 1

Deathberries | usage | x1
Sweet sedge | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Feverfew | usage| x2
Juniper berries | usage | x1
Mellow leaves | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x1
Catchweed | usage | x1
Deadly nightshade | usage | x1
Broom | usage | x2
Borage leaves | usage | x3
Lamb's ear | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
cottontailx2
Blacktailed prarie dogx1
Squirrelx3
Minnowx1
Worm×1

predator/prey list for roseclan
prey:
Worms | 1FP
Mountain plover | 2FP
Minnow | 2FP
Cottontail | 3FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Blacktailed prarie dog | 4FP
predators:
1- plains garter snake
2- hawk
3- fox
4- coyote
Last edited by Cinxer on Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:34 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is newleaf !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:25 am

Heart quickening all over again, Breezewhisper suppressed a sharp gasp. She couldn't panic right now, not when Leaf needed her - and especially not with Littlekit standing there. Instinctively, she wrapped her tail around the kit, hopefully shielding her from the gruesome scene that surely stained the snow.

"Littlekit, dear." Quietly, she drew in a deep breath. "I need a small favour from you. Do you think you can help me?"

The poor kit was trembling against her side, but she felt a mute nod brush gently against her fur.

"Okay." Breezewhisper turned, nudging Littlekit gently away from the old loner. "I need you to sort... sort these herbs for me." She shook out her fur, dragging the few scraggly herbs Leaf had found, as well as those sweet scented flowers Littlekit picked. The leaves seemed to crumble in her paws, and she wasn't sure what good a couple of flowers would do, but...

The sound of Littlekit gently pulling the herbs across the snow shook her from her thoughts, and rather than dwelling on them, she turned to Leaf. Her breathing was still ragged, and her pelt was still sticky to the touch. But she was... alive, at least. Gently, she prodded over the old loner's pelt, looking for the worst of the wounds. Then she scooped up a pawful of snow, gently patting it against her fur. Hopefully that would stop the bleeding. Or at least numb the pain. Or just... make her feel like she was actually doing something.

A small paw prodded at her flank, and she turned to feel something else sticky against her paw. Leaning down to take a sniff, she caught the scent of herbs - though now they were a paste, for some reason.

"Honey?" She poked her nose against Littlekit's forehead. "Did you chew these up?"

A tiny muzzle burying itself in her shoulder was her only response. Frowning slightly, she gave her a lick on the head. She hadn't asked her to do that, but... this was how she'd taught her to treat injuries, a little while back. Maybe the kit was better under pressure than she was. As long as one of us knows what we're doing.

Gently nudging Littlekit away, although still keeping her tail gently tucked around her, Breezewhisper turned to fasten the kit's work onto Leaf's wounds. The bleeding seemed to have stopped; at least, she thought it had. She wasn't exactly sure, though. It was still sticky, and that scent still hung in the air. But she wasn't sure what else she could do - she only had a basic knowledge of herbs, if it was even good enough to call it basic. So this would just have to be good enough until Leaf woke up. Surely she would be more experienced with healing, if she's a traveler?

There was one last thing she needed to do, though. They couldn't stay here, it wasn't safe for any of them. She would just have to drag Leaf back to their den.

"Littlekit." She murmured, leaning down to her kits ear. "We're going to take Leaf home with us for a little while, alright? Do you think you can... keep watch while we take her? She's still feeling a little tired."

She felt Littlekit tense, but again she nodded. And soon they were off, Littlekit close by her side while she walked, awkwardly dragging Leaf through the snow, her muzzle buried in the loner's scruff. It wasn't exactly ideal, and it probably wasn't pleasant for any of them. But Leaf was still asleep, at least, and she was trying to be gentle as she could. Not being able to scent anything but the loner's sticky fur made her a bit apprehensive, her fur prickling at the thought of that fox sneaking back up and her having no idea. But Littlekit seemed to be taking this seriously, and she had always been rather vigilant. She only hoped they could get back home without any more disasters.

[ 669 words ]

--inventory
egg | 1 FP | x2
lemming | 2 FP | x2
stoat | 2 FP | x1
arctic tern | 2 FP | x1
herring | 3 FP | x1

honey | soothes sore throats & infections | x1
tansy | treats coughs & heals wounds | x1
catchweed | fastens poultice to wound | x0 (used)
thyme | calms cats & eases muscle pain | x1
feverfew | reduces body temp & eases aches | x1
lungwort | cures coughs | x1
poppy seeds | puts to sleep & soothes shock | x0 (used)
daisy leaf | eases aches & sprains | x0 (used)
goatweed | eases grief | x0 (used)

--cats on patrol
Breezewhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
[Littlekit | she/her | HP N/A | HUP N/A | Sick: N/A]

ImageImage

--items in inventory used
x1 catchweed
x1 poppy seeds
x1 daisy leaf
x1 goatweed
-- active quests: none

--level 1
experience: 187
+ 65 quest exp!

-- opted in to death?
no
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:30 am

nindroidzane wrote:

+40XP for 669 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger for breezewhisper
+10XP for healing leaf, they still require 2 posts more of rest

Breezewhisper stood stiffly and tried to catch the attention of littlekit. Eventually the kit noticed her mother wasnt dragging leaf anymore and looked to her with a confused expression. Breezewhisper pointed with her tail to an arctic tern perched on a mound of dirt. It looked old but prey is prey.
Littlekit stared for a few heart beats before a wave of understanding flushed through her small body with an excited little hop.
Littlekit pressed her body to the ground as she had seen breezewhisper do before and crept up. Her kitten fluff bushing in the slight breeze.
Breezewhisper held her breath anxiously as littlekit got closer and closer. A bit too close honestly, she was sure the bird would spot littlekit but before it could take off littlekit pounced and batted at the small bird. It squaked and flapped it's wings desperatly trying to escape but littlekit was intent not to mention her needle like teeth and claws were quick as lightning. In the end littlekit dragged the old bird back to breezewhisper who purred half amused half proud +1arctic tern, 2FP, +2XP. Still there wasnt much time to congratulate her. Leaf gave a moan of agony and she knew it was time to keep moving. The poultice she had pressed to the cats wounds were slowly rubbing away from being dragged.
Fortune was running well as breezewhisper spotted something in leaf's pelt. It's +1chervil, 1XP must have gotten caught in the cats fur while being draggged. Kinda funny really.

Breezewhisper returned leaf's scruff to her muzzle and continued the long drag back to camp. Occasionally the small group would scent the air if littlekit looked like she had spotted or heard something. Just as they were passing a border close to the camp littlekit jumped in front of breezewhisper's path causing her to almost fall. Breezewhisper's pelt tingled to be home but whatever littlekit found must be important enough to bring them to a full stop. Right?
Littlekit fearfully flicks her tail in the direction of some patrolling cats, though they are close they have not trespassed into frostclan territory yet. Does breezewhisper chose to confront them?

results wrote:
+63XP | +10% Hunger for breezewhisper | +2FP | +1chervil | Level 2 (52/300)Congradulations you leveled up. You gain 1FP, 1herb of your choice, and 1 common edit
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:08 am

Celery seemed genuinely curious as the tortoiseshell cat headed off, Celery being the first to eagerly pad after them. Fennel was just as eager, flanking Celery’s starboard side while Charlie took up the back. Charlie held a slight scowl, her eyes kept low. Her pawsteps even seemed vaguely uncomfortable, her back hips aching in the slightest. Charlie looked up at the lead cat, before her gaze shifted back down again.

A cold wind whipped from a faint aftermath of the night’s previous rain, nipping at their pelts. The wind seemed to change directions, Fennel suddenly pausing as they tasted the air. “I think I smell my friend! And-” But Fennel suddenly paused, as they caught the scent of something else. Without a word, Fennel darted off to the right. Gravel’s eyes narrowed, her eyes sweeping between Charlie and Celery, as if it were their faults.

“Quickly, let's follow them!” Celery said with a burst of excitement, right on Fennel’s heels as she crashed through the brush. Charlie let out a sigh before slowly padding after them. The soft sound of something else caught Charlie’s attention, as a mouse fled the scene of Celery and Fennel. Charlie pounced, killing the mouse as it flailed out of her paws, landing directly in the paws of Gravel. Gravel huffed, “Thanks ferr ta prey.” She said with a smirk. It took every nerve within Charlie to not to hiss and fight back. “There’s plenty more where I live, and I’m an excellent hunter. At least I don’t need strangers to hunt my prey for me.”

[ +2 FP (Mouse), +4 XP (x2) ]

After a small heated debate, Charlie and Gravel began walking after Celery and Fennel. Soon enough they came across the scene, and the faint scent of blood touched their noses. Fennel laid beside a small brown she-cat who did not appear well. Charlie scrunched up her nose as another strange scent hit her, the smell of sickness.

The brown cat looked up at Fennel weakly, “I was foraging,” She started, indicating towards the small bird and alfalfa laying beside her. The cats then realized the sick cat was not bleeding at all, but the scent of blood was coming from the bird. “Before I started feeling sick… I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” She said, her breathing rather ragged as she let her eyes fall closed. “But please, take my findings, in appreciation for finding me.” She murmured. Fennel looked rather distressed, looking amongst the group. “We need to help her! Any one herb should do the trick.” They said uneasily, her ears flattening sadly. “Please, do you have any that could help?’

Will you choose to help Fennel’s friend? Use any 1 herb to assist in healing them!

[ +2 FP (Small Bird), +1 Alfalfa, +6 XP (x2) ]

[ Opted-in for Death, All Experience x2 ]
[ +100 XP for 810 Words Written ]
[ +20 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ +0% Hunger (1 Free Post Left) ]

Total:
[ +130 XP, +2 FP (Mouse), +2 FP (Small Bird), +1 Alfalfa ]

Level 1 (61/100) —> Level 2 (91/200)

Congrats, you’ve reached level 2! You’ve received +1 FP, + 1 Herb, and +1 Common Edit!

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── explore reply for cinxer !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:12 am

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    in the glorious lights radiated by only the angels themselves, everything seemed so serene. so serene even as a billowing shadow cursed the gold ribbons of light cast down from above.

a billowing shadow that seemed to shatter any unison that reality once captivated.
    but… he was more than just a shadow. more than a sillhoutte that would dwindle away upon a little flick. this billowing shadow.. was shadowpelt. a soul whose heart had been raised by a rival… and nothing would change that.

ever.

“are you alright?”
    gentle and sweet, eyes the soft hue of fallen ferns fluttered a little ways away from him. hibiscusdrop. voice lyrical in the hush of the falling silvers that danced in the skies above, the warrior’s ivory claws were gently rested on his shoulder as if desprate to have his attention.

“i don’t see why i wouldn’t be.” lips delicately tethered into a weary grin, it was only then when reality seemed to blur as the angels started their gentle chorus once more, their tears engraved with intricate carvings. from the most elegant of spirals to dainty tips that seemed almost too fragile to hold themselves up, it seemed almost contrary to the shadows that danced into view. shadow that he didn’t notice… that no one noticed.
    not until it was too late.

“you wandered away from the patrol, ratclaw.” gentle tone earnest, dainty paws fidgeted as she glanced up at him. “aren’t we supposed to stick together? it isn’t safe to-

“there’s nothing to worry about, i assure you. i’m sure we’ll find our way back. ” a pause. “there’s only three rogues, if we did run into them, i’m sure we can keep them at-”

he had spoken too soon.

because one moment, reality appeared like a dream and the next it was a nightmare… a nightmare breathed to life as three shadows started to dance. the rogues. his lips parted, so close to spring forward with a warning. a warning that came too late for the dainty, little warrior.

it couldn't be unseen.
    those ivory claws glinting in the silvers of winter before they were stained with scarlet, a lyrical cry adorning reality as roses blossomed against the pastels of winter.
    it was something that was never meant to be. something that he could’ve stopped.

it hit him then.
    “hibiscusdrop!” she.. the warrior was falling. stumbling into the earth below as those gentle eyes rolled back to the back of her head, scarlet staining tawny curls.
    -15 hp for hibiscusdrop :c

but… life still blossomed in her chest. gently booming a hastened rhythm. she was alive. hibiscusdrop was alive.
    and, perhaps… that was all that mattered. for now.

but still, a trio of gold eyes pirouetted around him… taunting. their footsteps thundering against the earth as they advanced, not at all disturbed at the fallen warrior. but then again… why should they? their dark curls were bouncing, piroutting in the breath of the angels… coming closer and closer even as he hissed a symphony of warnings. warnings that fell short.

then.. they were gone. without even a trace of those gold eyes, eyes that were now replaced with gentle ones. eyes that he recognized all too well. eyes that belonged to his patrol.

all four of them.

withered herbs and fragile silhouettes of prey were dropped at the sight of her, a crumpled figure adorned with tawny curls and roses. the one whom he had failed.
    hibiscusdrop.
    +4fp [blacktailed prarie dog], +2fp [mountain plover], +1 stinging nettle, +1 poppy seeds +8[x2]exp

“t-the rogues got her.” breath nothing more than a hiss, it was like the angels were weeping for her. silver flakes swarming to conceal the roses rubbed against the pastels of winter. “hibiscusdrop… she needs help.”

oh no! hibiscusdrop lost 15hp due to a rogue attack and needs 1 herb to prevent further health lost! every post where she goes without a herb will result in 10hp loss!
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +6fp // +2 herbs (stinging nettle + poppy seeds) // level 3
(90/400) -> level 3 (216/400) // xxxxxxxxxxx

words written exp;; + 40 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 8 exp
additional exp;; + 5 exp [for rogue encounter]
death opt;; yes
total exp;; + 126 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Explore • MistClan

Postby xem » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:21 am

RoxyTBDW wrote:
MistClan
Last Explore Post: None | Last Response Received: None

The snow was beginning to melt, as spring had come to the forest. The ground was damp, not yet ready to soak in the fleeting snow. Miststar left her new camp, bright optimism in her shining gaze. After leaving ThunderClan, she was determined to create her new beginning. To lead cats to be warriors, and defend her new lands!

She explored a bit, it not taking her long to find heavy stones along a creek bed. She turned them over with her paws, finding bugs! Oh so many bugs! Her tail flashed upward in excitement as she picked up the bugs, occasionally snacking on a few to aid her hunger. How lovely, a fresh start with fresh food! She hoped soon enough that she could share these with her new clanmates. Surely, some other cats would be interested in joining her new group.

[ +1 FP (Bugs), +1 XP ]

Miststar was no medicine cat, but she was very familiar with the smell of herbs. She trotted into a grassfield, full of dead grass and new buds. She shuffled her paws between the dead grass, finding fresh leaves that smelled strongly of the former herb storage she had seen back in ThunderClan. She nosed the leaves out of the ground, taking them in her jaws. She could not recall what they were used for, but maybe they would be useful later. Spring would be a good time to create a new herb storage for her future clanmates.

[ +1 Ragwort Leaves, +1 XP ]

On her way back home, Miststar paused, scenting a cat. The scent was old, but it couldn’t have been from long ago. She followed it a ways, before she found a small pile of herbs. A cat was nowhere to be seen, and the scent faded under the scent of what lay in front of her. Hey! She recognized this herb! It was dock! She gathered it in her already full jaws, perhaps this cat had left her a gift. Miststar proudly galloped back to the den sites with her jaws full of useful items. Soon, this place would be more than a home. It would be a clan. MistClan.

[ +1 Dock, +1 XP ]

[ +15 XP for 122 Words Written ]
[ +10 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ +0% Hunger (2 Free Post Left) ]

Total:
[ +28 XP, +1 FP (Bugs), +1 Ragwort Leaves, +1 Dock ]

Level 1 (0/100) —> Level 1 (28/100)
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:45 am

what's this? is viv posting a personal explore post soon?

I'm picking my own!

new prey:
    1 FP = scraps, vole
    2 FP = lizard, blue crab, grey shrike
    3 FP = flying fish, herring, bluefin tuna
    4 FP = squirrel, duck, jackrabbit
    5 FP = white stork, pelican

new predators:
    lynx, fox, eagle, vulture

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? already did, but feel free to double check! whenever i get my post up, ahh! <33
Last edited by Vivika on Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:12 am

MistClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Miststar smiled happily. She arrived to her empty territory and dropped the bugs on the spot where the fresh-kill pile will be. She went into the medicine cat's den and stored the dock and ragwort leaves she had gotten from her last patrol. She continued smiling. She was tired from her last patrol. She slept for the night. When she awoke the following day, she got ready for her daily morning patrol. She licked her chest and crawled out of the entrance. She continued on and began her daily territory patrol. "I wonder what will happen," she mewed to herself excited.

[ 101 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 1
experience: 28
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Ragwort Leaves | x1
Dock | x1
herb | x0
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:08 pm

rfgmpkfvttbip|CAVERNCLAN
rfgmphjgkfvttbipLast explore post | Last explore reply
Image0000Image
0000𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘗000000000000000000000𝘚𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘗𝘌𝘓𝘛
00000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|00000000|she/her|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|

Image0000Image
0000𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍000000000000000000000𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙
00000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|00000000|she/her|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|

rfgmphjggkfvttbipMissingstar lead the young warriors
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthrough the sparse spruce forest
rfgmphjggkfvttbipand thick undergrowth. The warriors
rfgmphjggkfvttbipeagerly followed their leader towards
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe life tree. This was the warriors first
rfgmphjggkfvttbipventure to the life tree and they were
rfgmphjggkfvttbipecstatic for their first important trip
rfgmphjggkfvttbipwith their leader. ''the life tree isnt
rfgmphjggkfvttbipfar from the barrenlands so don't
rfgmphjggkfvttbipwander far from the group when we
rfgmphjggkfvttbiparrive i have had enough run ins with
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe mountain cats to last me a life
rfgmphjggkfvttbiptime and i can tell you, you don't want
rfgmphjggkfvttbipto mess around with those creatures''
rfgmphjggkfvttbipwarned Missingstar each warrior nodded
rfgmphjggkfvttbip in return to Missingstars warning. The
rfgmphjggkfvttbipespecially bubbly Sorrelstep bounded
rfgmphjggkfvttbipon ahead to check for any prey scents,
rfgmphjggkfvttbipshe opened her mouth and closed her
rfgmphjggkfvttbipeyes to focus on the sounds and smells
rfgmphjggkfvttbipof the forest prey. A few moments passed
rfgmphjggkfvttbipand Sorrelstep's focus came to no avail
rfgmphjggkfvttbipshe quickly re-joined the group and
rfgmphjggkfvttbipannounced her lack of findings. The
rfgmphjggkfvttbipgroup wandered on towards the life tree...
rfgmphjggkfvttbip[160 words]

rfgmphjgkfvttbp𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘠 + 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘚
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew prey:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpField mouse| 1 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSwallowiuse| 2 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFish000ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpLizard0ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpRabbitiouse| 4 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpHawkwouse| 5 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew predators:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSnake | Found most often near the barren lands and forbidden forest.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpMountain lion | Found most often in the mountains and barren lands.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFox | Found most often in the pines. (dark green area)
rfgmphjgkfvttbpNo prey to convert.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓 0
rfgmphjggkfvttbipExperience 66+/100

rfgmphjggkfvttbipITEMS USED
rfgmphjggkfvttbipnone

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚
rfgmphjggkfvttbipNo active quests.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏 𝘖𝘗𝘛
rfgmphjggkfvttbipYes here

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘐𝘕𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠
rfgmphjggkfvttbip1xjuniper berries | 1xswallow
Last edited by birdbones on Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)