Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Bot q85 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:14 am

font credit
Well, he'd managed to defeat the badger, somehow less injured then he expected. Just a leg wound? maybe it was a badger kit or couldn't fight well in the marsh. Anyways I should probably treat this before it gets worse.. Shadestar looks at the herbs he's gathered over time and chooses one at random,Wintergreen, Maybe this'll fix it?
[ 59 words ]

--cats on patrol
Shadestar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
--level 1
experience: 32

--inventory
Tadpoles | 1 FP | x1
Whirligig beetles | 2 FP | x1
Frog | 2 FP | x1
Heron | 3 FP | x0
Garter snake | 3 FP | x0
Mink | 4 FP | x0

Broom | used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds | x1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes | x2
Ragwort leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up | x1
Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place | x1
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons | x1
Tormentil |Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons | x1
(Event herbs will be added after Spring Event)
--items in inventory used
Shadestar uses x1 Wintergreen to try and heal his leg
--predators:
Skunk
Badger
Raccoon
Opossum

This text is here for no reason
If you are reading this. My pronouns are They/Them and please call me Bot or q.
I'll sometimes vanish from the site for months and then return.
Bot q85

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:52 am

The Rainsong Colony
(Hope it's aright if I toss one of my myos in!)
[ 730 words ]

Tidestar carried the colorful plant in his maw, though he wasn't exactly happy about it. The starcats told him this plant could be useful, but they also told him it was poisonous, so now he was just taking care not to ingest any of its sap as he carried it. Finally, he spotted a tree with large, twisted roots, and decided to leave the herbs between some of the roots while he continued to hunt. Their scent was messing with his nose anyways.

The rainforest was full of life, but, apparently mostly above ground, save for a few ants. Tidestar's stomach growled loudly, ordering him to find something to eat. Maybe a lot of ants would... The silver tabby shook his head quickly. Bleh. He couldn't even finish that thought. With a quiet huff, he set about trotting to the east, once again scenting for prey and searching for any landmarks to draw his borders around. As he went, a fresh scent hit his nose, but not that of any prey animal, oh no. There was another cat nearby, and close too...

"Hey!"

Tidestar nearly jumped out of his pelt.

Whipping around, he spotted a brown and white cat standing two tail lengths behind him, a colorful bird between their forepaws. Once again, Tidestar's stomach grumbled, though thankfully much quieter this time. He crouched, expecting an attack, but straightened up when he realized the other cat apparently had no intent to do so. They wore a bright smile on their face, and their tail waved happily in the air behind them.

"Uh... hey?" The silver tabby croaked, his voice hoarse from lack of use. He coughed, then spoke again, much clearer this time. "Hello? I'm sorry if I'm trespassing, I didn't know anybody lived out here." Could've sworn I'd checked, too.

The other cat waved her paw dismissively at him. "Oh, no, I don't live out here!" She said. Her voice was surprisingly melodious. "I just wander around. Can't say I've seen you before, stranger."

"I got here a few days ago." Tidestar responded. "My camp's just back there." He motioned westward with his tail.

"I thought I heard someone moving the underbrush around last night." The other cat grinned. "Sounds like you're making a pretty big camp."

Tidestar tipped his head at the cat. Well, StarClan did tell him he would have to recruit members for his clan, and this cat already seemed to be a much better hunter than he was... "Yes, I - erm - I'm making a clan." He answered, suddenly very aware of how strange that sounded. "Or, trying to, at least. I'm the only cat right now." He huffed a short laugh.

"A clan?" The brown cat's brows furrowed. "...Why?"

Tidestar blinked. "Uhh..." Because a bunch of sparkly dead cats told him to? That wouldn't sound right, no matter how he said it. He looked up at the canopy, questioning for the first time why he bothered to listen to those starcats at all. "Easier to survive together, I guess." He said flatly. "A-and, uh, it's less lonely, I guess." He added after a beat. "I think you're the first cat I've talked to in two weeks!" Tidestar chucked sheepishly.

That is, the first cat who wasn't dead.

Much to his relief, the other cat laughed. "You're the first cat I've talked to in four!" Her laughter subsided, but the smile remained. "There's not many cats out here."

Tidestar was about to speak, but stopped himself as he noticed the contemplative expression that had fallen across the other's face. She spoke again a moment later.

"...Could I join your clan? I can pull my own weight - I'd say I'm a pretty good hunter, and I've lived around here my entire life." She gestured around the forest. "I'm Turtle, by the way."

"Of course!" Too enthusiastic. "I mean, I'd be happy to have you. I'm afraid the camp is a bit of a mess right now, though." He smiled sheepishly. "I'm Tidestar. It's nice to meet you, Turtle."

After a few minutes more of conversation, the cats decided that they would continue trying to hunt and mark the borders - together - leaving Turtle's bird with the lungwort Tidestar had found. If Turtle found the situation in any way strange, it didn't seem to affect her; she quickly struck up a conversation with Tidestar, chatting idly with him as they explored.

--cats on patrol
Tidestar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Turtlejay (currently named Turtle) | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 37/100

--inventory
Lungwort x2
Chamomile x
Bird of Paradise (3 FP) x
N/A
--predators:
Ocelot
Python
Eagle
Viper
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:10 am

Groveclan
Fevered, Honeystar stumbled back to camp, her form greeted with cheer and then great concern as she struggled to stay upright. The medicine cat quickly took her in. Throughout the medicine cat's ministrations, she managed to string out the story of the bobcat attack, as well as what another stranger was doing in the camp. When Honeystar had fallen asleep, the medicine cat informed the deputy and a battle patrol was put together--Fawnfoot, Willowtail, and Snowfall. The patrol set out quickly, stalking through the thick undergrowth in the Groveclan woods. Unbeknownst to them, Applepaw, Honeystar's apprentice, had taken it into her head to help avenge the damage done to her mentor and leader. She followed after them, stepping where they stepped and stopping when they stopped. Willowtail was a bit less interested in attacking the bobcat as the patrol was intended to do, but Starclan strike him if he willingly let Fawnfoot wander off into danger without him. Snowfall, despite being the youngest of the three, lead the patrol as the most senior warrior. He kept his nose too the ground and eyes and ears sharp, waiting to find the scent of the bobcat. Fawnfoot was just as fiercely attentive, ready to put her new battle skills to the test.
[ 210 words ]

--cats on patrol
Fawnfoot | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Willowtail | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snowfall | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Applepaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 30/100

--inventory
squirrel | 1 FP | x1
mouse| 2 FP | x1
sparrow | 3 FP | x0
owl | 5 FP | x0

water hemlock | ??? | x1
burdock root | ??? | x2
burdock root | cure Honeystar's bobcat fever | x2
--predators:
Fox(es)
Badger(s)
Big cat(s)
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:34 pm

ElizaChikatta wrote:Image

+15XP for 193 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Palecinder and Swanstrike team up together to catch a big fish while sleekhaze caught a small bird while owlstar watched proudly +1big fish, +1small bird, +6FP, +6XP
Lilacmoon found some herb, thank starclan!+1chamomile, +1XP

Total:

+32XP | +0% Hunger (used 1mouse, 1scraps, 2won&won) | +6FP | +1chamomile | Level 1 (146/200)

-------------------------------------------

Faelyn wrote:Image

+20XP for 260 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Petal that dances in the breeze wadded around for a little while before seeing a nice big crab. She was careful to avoid the pinchers while scooping it out. +1crab, +2FP, +2XP
While dragging the crab away something splat on the crab's body. Petal looked at it curiously to discover it was honey! +1honey, +1XP

Petal that dances in the breeze picks up the scent of a jackal. Will she pursue the threat or ignore it?

Total:

+33XP | +0% Hunger (2 more free posts) | +2FP | +1honey | Level 0 (33/100)

AwkwardAnxiety wrote:Tribe of Dancing Rivers

+10XP for 85 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Bush cover remembered a place he knew that was swarming with mice! The two cats trotted along to get to the area but before they even reached the place bush cover was leading them to, Tigerstar caught a mouse. Still the more the better, they continued on their way. +1mouse, +2FP, +2XP
Unfortunetly bush cover did not know of any places with hers and tigerstar was too distracted to find any.

Tigerstar picks up the scent of a bear! Does the patrol pursue the threat or ignore it?

Total:

+22XP | +0% Hunger (1 free post left) | +2FP | Level 0 (49/100)

astrafrack wrote:Skylight Walkers

+15XP for 111 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Moonpelt, disheartened by the moody behavior both her clanmates were giving off, decided it would be better to hunt a little ways away. An unlucky squirrel happened across her path and was subsequently killed for food. Moonpelt returned with the furry creature dangling from her jaws. 'Perhaps this would brighten their moods!' +1squirrel, +3FP, +3XP
Vineflower guiltily searched for prey but only found a few herbs. Ashcloud now being the only cat on patrol to be empty-pawed. +3holly berries, +3XP

Total:

+31XP | +0% Hunger (last free post) | +3FP | +3holly berries | Level 0 (88/100)

Bot q85 wrote:Image

+10XP for 59 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger
Shadestar feels better almost immediatly and was feeling well enough to to even go hunting! Shadestar decided to search the muddy area. After several moments she had collected as many beetles as she could carry. +1Whirligig beetles, +2FP, +2XP
She also managed to find some herbs nearby +1goldenrod, +2XP how grand!

Total:

+24XP | +10% Hunger | +2FP | +1goldenrod, -1wintergreen | Level 1 (56/200)

EchoIre wrote:The Rainsong Colony

Name of cat sees something in the distance, what a strange object +shooting star, +1XP

+30XP for 730 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Something swooped low in front of them as they talked and walked. Turtle quickly jumped an impressive height and snagged the creature from the sky +1Hoary Bat, +2FP, +2XP
Thoroughly impressed at the she-cats skill, Tidestar felt he needed to prove his worth as well. After all it would be awkward if the only one contributing was the newest member. Tidestar managed to scrounge up some herb +1catchweed, +1XP

Total:

+44XP | +0% Hunger (1 free posts left) | +2FP | +1catchweed | Level 0 (81/100)

QueenOfWyrms wrote:Groveclan

+20XP for 210 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Snowtuft and Fawnfoot watched the area where honeystar was attacked so attentively you would think they were a couple statutes. Meanwhile applepaw, who lingered behined quietly was able to catch a thrush before being discovered by willowtail +1thrush, +4FP, +4XP
No herbs were to be found as to be expected from a search and attack patrol.

Total:

+34XP | +0% Hunger (1 free post left) | +4FP | -2burdock root | Level 0 (64/100)

Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:37 am

Tribe of Dancing Rivers
Tiger Star sniffed the air, hoping to locate prey, and jolted back as her nose was assaulted with the unpleasant scent of bear. "Bush Cover, go get Rat Tail and come back. There's a bear nearby. Leave Hyacinth Petal and Pumpkin Paw to protect the camp in the unlikely case that it makes it's way there." She ordered, her tone allowing no complaint. Bush ran back to camp, trying to be both quick and silent. Tiger hunched down to the ground, making her self as invisible as she could before practically crawling her way around to locate the source of the smell. She was unfamiliar with how to deal with a threat such as a bear and prayed to the Cats Within the Stars. Please, oh please, guide us in this first threat against our budding tribe. She pleaded, not even sure if they could hear her prayers. She wandered for a bit, turning back when the smell began to thin. Eventually, Bush Cover and Rat Tail crawled up beside, having come as fast as possible without alerting the bear to their immediate position. As ready as they could be, Tiger lead them in the direction she believed the Bear to be.
[ 202 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tiger Star | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rat Tail | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Bush Cover | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 49/100

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
Vole | 2FP | x2
Mouse | 2FP | x1
Squirrel | 3FP | x1

Mallow Leaves | medicinal purposes | x1
Celandine | ...herbs? | x3
Tansy | herbs | x2
None
--predators:
Badger
Fox
Bear
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore 6

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:01 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owlstar divides the group into two different groups yet again in order to more efficiently gather what the clan needs.
Owlstar, Sleekhaze, and Lilacmoon decide to go together to the further reaches of the territory in search of herbs. Making their way down to the waterfall, They search its peak for the herbs that flourish in the moist environment and see if they can catch any fish before they make it down the edge into the ocean below. Then, they follow the edge of the territory into the thicker tree groves and down into the sunny part of field at the edge of the Starpath’s Roots. They keep an eye out for anything unusual in their territory and for any intruders.
Lynxfrost leads a second group made up of Swanstrike, Doeleap, Silverstreak, Emberdust, and Palecinder in order to hunt for more prey to feed the clan. They attempt some fishing as well as prowling the forest in search of prey. They also spend time looking for both signs of predators and any stray cats or kittens in need of a place.

[ 181 Words ]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cats On Patrol
OwlStar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Lynxfrost | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lilacmoon | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Sleekhaze | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Swanstrike | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Doeleap | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Silverstreak | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Embedust | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Palecinder | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Level 1
Experience: 146/200

Inventory
Won | + 1 FP | x1
Small Bird | +2 FP | x1
Big Fish | +4 FP | x1

Thyme | Treat Coughs | x1
Parsley | Stopping Milk Flow In Queens | x0
Goldenrod | To Treat Injury, Stiffness, & Aching Joints| x2
Willow Leaf | Stops Vomiting | x2
Horsetail | Treats Infected Wounds And Stops Bleeding | x1 | Won
Chamomile | Calming Nervous Breakdowns and Severe Shock | x1

Items in inventory used
Won | + 1 FP | x1
Small Bird | +2 FP | x1
Big Fish | +4 FP | x1
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Thu May 13, 2021 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:28 am

Groveclan
The clan had grown much since the Honeystar's attack by the bobcat. To celebrate the growth--and that the loner who clearly was Honeystar's mate and father to her kits despite it being unannounced had come to visit to see his kits become apprentices--Willowtail lead a patrol consisting of Fawnfoot, Snowfall, and their respective apprentices Mistpaw, Oakpaw, and Gingerpaw. Their mission was to scour the territory for good prey, and to ascertain the borders were secure so the entry guards may be spared to celebrate with the rest. The three apprentices had yet to grow out of their youthful recklessness, being newly grown from kithood. They really did try to do as they were told, but their kittish distraction often lead them astray. With a sigh, Willowtail asked Fawnfoot to keep track of them and if possible guide them to watch and listen for disturbances--he doubted they could handle to catch so much as a mouse without giving themselves away. With Snowfall following his lead, Willowtail focused on hunting for the approaching feast, the larger clan was great for survival however it also meant they required greater amounts of freshkill, especially with Honeystar's flawed policy of allowing cats to come and go as they like, no responsibilities to the clan while letting the clan provide for them. That mate of hers was one of the worst of them. He shook his head, he needed to concentrate on his hunting, he couldn't let his question of his Starclan appointed leader's policy affect his ability to provide for his clan. After all, his loyalty to the clan was all that kept him there at times, except perhaps his love for Fawnfoot. nose to the ground, he thought he smelled something. With a flick of his tail he told Snowfall to split up and he began to follow this possible prey trail.
[ 308 words ]

--cats on patrol
Fawnfoot | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Willowtail | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snowfall | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gingerpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Oakpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mistpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 64/100

--inventory
squirrel | 1 FP | x1
mouse| 2 FP | x1
sparrow | 3 FP | x1
thrush | 4 FP | x1
owl | 5 FP | x1

water hemlock | ??? | x1
none | none | x0
--predators:
Fox(es)
Badger(s)
Big cat(s)
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:57 am

AwkwardAnxiety wrote:Tribe of Dancing Rivers

The bear sees the cats but does not feel threatened and leaves with no bothers in its mind.

+20XP for 202 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Relieved by the bear's willing eviction the patrol decides to gather as much as they can before anything else happens. Would they have been able to fight off the bear with no injuries, maybe so but if they did get injured did they have enough herbs to cure cats? Ugh beeing the leader is full of tough decidsions.
Rat tail was the first to spot a squirrel, with the help of bush cover the two cats caught it. Both wanting to take credit for the kill one cat held it by the tail and the other by the head. +1squirrel, +3FP, +3XP
The group searched and searched but were unable to find any herbs. Oh pooh

Total:

+33XP | +0% Hunger (last free post) | +3FP | Level 0 (82/100)

ElizaChikatta wrote:Image

Silverstreak, who was on the second patrol going towards the river noticed something shiny. He follows it and finds an item hourglass, +1XP

+15XP for 181 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Emberdust was squinting as she scowered to look for food. Still one of the youngest on patrol she felt the need to prove her worth to the other warriors. A flash of fur caught her eye and the calico she-cat took off as fast as possible, her paws barely touching the ground. The hare stood no chance against her +1hare, +3FP, +3XP
Meanwhile on owlstar's patrol, between the three cats they only had one herb to show for. +1sorrel, +1XP

Total:

+30XP | +0% Hunger (used won×1, small bird×1, big fish×1) | +3FP | +1sorrel | Level 1 (176/200)

QueenOfWyrms wrote:Groveclan

+25XP for 308 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger
Willowtail being the cat who smelled out the prey was given the ok by snowfall to split up. He kept his nose to the ground, tail hovering above the leaves, and his paws soft to keep noise down. He followed the game trail until he spotted what he came for. A thrush. He knelt down and waited for the best time to attack, which came sooner than anticipated as something else in the distance gave it a spook. Willowtail captured and killed it still his mind going back to honeystar's policy. +1thrush, +4FP, +4XP
Fawnfoot who was now playing as kit sitter for the three new apprentices watched as they began playing with plants. It suddenly occured to her that whatever it was could be a dangerous plant. She rushed over to find that it was only chamomile, with a sigh of reliefe she had them help her gather what was left undamaged by their reckless play. +1chamomile, +1XP

Total:

+40XP | +0% Hunger (last free post) | +4FP | +1chamomile | Congradulations you leveled up! You recieve 1fp Level 1 (4/200)

Sorry for such late replies y'all. Been super busy.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore 7

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:09 am

Owlstar divides the group into two different groups yet again in order to more efficiently gather what the clan needs.
Owlstar, Sleekhaze, and Lilacmoon decide to go together to the further reaches of the territory in search of herbs. Making their way down to the waterfall, they search its peak for the herbs that flourish in the moist environment, and Owlstar chances the shallower edges of the water to see if she can catch any fish before they make it down the edge into the ocean below. Then, they follow the edge of the territory into the thicker tree groves and down into the sunny part of field at the edge of the Starpath’s Roots. Here, they linger for a little more time since more plants grew there. They keep an eye out for anything unusual in their territory and for any intruders.
Lynxfrost leads a second group made up of Swanstrike, Doeleap, Silverstreak, Emberdust, and Palecinder in order to hunt for more prey to feed the clan. They spend time looking for both signs of predators and any stray cats or kittens in need of a place. Lynxfrost takes Emberdust and Doeleap into the forest to try their paws at both the birds and terrestrial creatures they could hunt. The more comfortable swimmers, Swanstrike, Palecinder, and Silverstreak stalk the river's edges and dive in occasionally to try and catch any elusive fish.

[ 233 Words ]

Cats On Patrol
OwlStar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Lynxfrost | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lilacmoon | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Sleekhaze | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Swanstrike | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Doeleap | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Silverstreak | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Embedust | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Palecinder | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Level 1
Experience: 176/200

Inventory
Hare | +3 FP | x1

Thyme | Treat Coughs | x1
Parsley | Stopping Milk Flow In Queens | x1
Goldenrod | To Treat Injury, Stiffness, & Aching Joints| x2
Willow Leaf | Stops Vomiting | x2
Horsetail | Treats Infected Wounds And Stops Bleeding | x1
Chamomile | Calming Nervous Breakdowns and Severe Shock | x1
Sorrel | To Treat Respiratory Inflammation And Infection| x1

Items in inventory used
None
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Thu May 13, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:56 am

Roseclan

Since the sudden death of poppystar, krestelstar had been feeling a deep sorrow, but she could not let her clan down by getting emotional. No. Krestelstar is a strong she cat known for her resiliance she can't appear weak in these times. Krestelstar looks over her patrol consisting of: owlrush (who had been named deputy last moonhigh), cinderfleck, stonestare, brookheart, and tumblefoot. Krestelstar noticed that both owlrush and cinderfleck had some scratches and bites. The two must have gotten into a fight. Krestelstar brushed it off not thinking much of it.

Owlrush followed closely behined krestelstar, he didn't like the vibe or stare he was getting from cinderfleck. Hopefully their battle would be enough for him to realize who the stronger tom is and not try anything more. Owlrush couldnt help but think that it wasnt over yet and he felt it was now his job to not only protect the clan but his leader. He wondered if the other past deputies felt this way.

Cinderfleck glared at owlrush with a burning passions. It came as a shock to him when krestelstar appointed owlrush as deputy. Cinderfleck was so sure that if he had kits it would give him a more compassionate impression. Now he not only had to deal with kits but stonestare breathing down his neck. She believed their plan would work too and now that owlrush was deputy he didnt know what stonestare would do. Recently she would hiss when he came near. Cinderfleck gripped the dry plains in his claws, He would be leader one day!

Stonestare watched every move cinderfleck and owlrush made. She hated them both. Owlrush for being so innocent and obnoxiously optimistic and cinderfleck for failing in his task. Stonestare knew she should never have accepted his offer! She should just kill them both and take over. Maybe she could even overthrow krestelstar? No not at the moment, her belly was still swollen from nursing kits and her stamina wasnt what it used to be. She would have to wait. One thing is for sure though, stonestare will not be accepting anymore of that gray cats deals!!!

Tumblefoot leaned against brookheart's flank, showing that she trusts her completely. The two she cats had been spending a lot of time together and tumblefoot enjoyed every moment even if she couldnt see anything, she knew brookheart was a beautiful she cat from what the toms said. Tumblefoot felt lucky and safe beside brookheart. Even though she is older she felt a sense of wisdom in her words.

Brookheart blushed visibly and was glad for a moment that tumblefoot was blind. She had yet to tell tumblefoot she loved her. Brookheart was waiting for the right moment. Brookheart struggled with the idea of telling tumblefoot for one big reason in particular. Their clanmates. She knew that owlrush and mousewing were together as does the rest of the cats but for some reason it felt different for her to tell them. Maybe because owlrush and mousewing have the advantage of being deputy? Its hard to say but what she did know is that she loves tumblefoot.

All cats decide to focus more on patrolling instead of their personal issues.
(533 words)

--level 1
experience: 144/200

--inventory

Blacktailed prarie dog | 4 FP | x2
Mice | 2 FP | x3 won here
Worms | 2 FP | x1

Deathberries | usage | x1
Sweet sedge | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Feverfew | usage| x1
Juniper berries | usage | x1