🌐 LF: HUMANOID ART H: PETS + C$ ⚑️

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

🌐 LF: HUMANOID ART H: PETS + C$ ⚑️

Postby virtualselff » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:46 am

β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’

LOOKING FOR HUMANOID ART

Hello! Without getting into too many specifics, I've been considering getting more art from others of my OC's to cheer me up from stuff :,D! I've gotten a fair amount of C$ and pets to offer for it as well!

I currently have 100+ ish C$ and a decent selection of pets you can offer on anyone that is unlocked is offer-able! I may be more tent on some more than others though!

I'm mostly looking for art of the characters here and here!

I'm only really looking for humanoid art atm ironic because this site primarily deals with animals but it's true!

FORM:

Code: Select all
Username:
Art Examples (Can link art shop):
What type of art you'll be offering (headshot, bust, etc):
Which character would you like to draw (Can put N/A if you want me to decide):

Please do not get upset if I don't pick you to commission I mean no harm really! I just don't have enough funds to pick everyone, but any interest is greatly appreciated :,D!

β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’β€’β˜½β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§Λ–Β°Λ–β˜†Λ–Β°Λ–βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Ύβ€’
Last edited by virtualselff on Wed May 01, 2024 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

β˜† HELLO! My name is Blanki. I mostly just draw but sometimes I say a funny. I'm not the most used to this website, but I hope to have some fun! β˜†

virtualselff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌐 LF: HUMANOID ART H: PETS + C$ ⚑️

Postby virtualselff » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:17 am

bump!

β˜† HELLO! My name is Blanki. I mostly just draw but sometimes I say a funny. I'm not the most used to this website, but I hope to have some fun! β˜†

virtualselff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualselff » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:40 pm

bump!

virtualselff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualselff » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:13 am

bump!

virtualselff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B4ND1T » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:54 am

Username: B4ND1T
Art Examples (Can link art shop): my art shop!
What type of art you'll be offering (headshot, bust, etc): headshot/bust ^^
Which character would you like to draw (Can put N/A if you want me to decide): I like all of them so you can decide if you’re interested in my art! Tysm :3
β€Ž

Image β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž Imageβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž Image

ImageImage
β”β€’Β°β€’βˆβ€’Β°β€’β”“
art shop!
β”—β€’Β°β€’βˆβ€’Β°β€’β”›
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž
B4ND1T

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsechamp » Thu May 02, 2024 1:35 am

Username: Horsechamp
Art Examples (Can link art shop): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4959767 I have a lot of examples here!
What type of art you'll be offering (headshot, bust, etc): Willing to go to full body, depending on what you'd like!
Which character would you like to draw (Can put N/A if you want me to decide): N/A up to you!

Turn around time is typically about a week.
Pet's name: Sunny
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Sunny says hello! Always open for trades! See my artshop!!https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4959767
Horsechamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xaandiir » Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 am

Username: xaandiir
Art Examples: Art Shop and Various Examples
What type of art you'll be offering: Anything :) From bust to full body, chibi, etc; whatever is offered in my art shop
Which character would you like to draw: N/A, they all look fun!
xaandiir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me