[LF]Art of Ocs [H]Moonswirl

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

[LF]Art of Ocs [H]Moonswirl

Postby AlexisDiemos » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am

Hello I'm looking to buy 2 full body art pieces. With maybe a simple mostly transparent background. I would just like pictures of them. Flat colored transparent pieces will work just fine. Note that these will be the first pieces I buy of these OCS, They have refs, but still need tweaks, if you have any questions please ask. Just show me your prices and example and we can work something out.

So the head I would like to look a bit more dragon like? Also the antlers are meant to be 6 pointed elk like antlers not 3 pointed. Looks way to much like twigs. I want the plums slightly longer and more peacock like. They are the wrong color, the out of the peacock eye is gold and the inner eye color is teal. They are meant to surround the antlers like a regal looking crown. It would be nice if the ears were a bit thinner. The eyes are meant to have slits in them to look more dragon like. The markings are fine but I would like a slight glow to them. The tail feathers are the main problem. I wanted there to be a plum of soft looking gold feathers like the picture down below and have the same peacock feathers that are longer then the golden feathers.

Honestly this is pretty near what I wanted. The big issues are the wings, the tail, and the antlers. The antlers are meant to looking like a pair of 12 pointed elk antlers and the tail is the same problem as the one above. The plume of feathers around the antlers are also supposed to look like a crown as well.

And then the best ref for the tail of all of the refs, and the wings and ears for the feral dragon and anthro dragon is like this pic below.

Last edited by AlexisDiemos on Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 13 times in total.
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [LF]3 pieces. [H]Store, Rares, list, old pets, C$

Postby AlexisDiemos » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:12 pm

AlexisDiemos wrote:Up
AlexisDiemos