CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby Bilaz » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:50 am

Ooooh I see :O
Those don’t really look like puzzle pieces though are you sure it’s not this one?
I got the info of it’s existance from the same source as rainbow dash posted the link to in their thread where they made these ribbons: https://www.disabled-world.com/disabili ... .php#other
then I googled for the image
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:00 am

Moonstqne wrote:not sure if suggestions to remove go here, but the autism puzzle piece ribbon stamps are a bit unnerving to see, considering how theyve become associated with trying to 'cure' autism. i know many fellow autistic people dont like being seen as broken, or a puzzle, or needing to be understood like we're some unidentified fossil. i think its just a bit insensitive to keep it when theres a much better, more universally accepted symbol that has multiple stamps. (the rainbow infinity)

As far as I am aware the puzzle piece symbol is supposed to represent the complexity of the spectrum not anything about being broken.

As far as the ribbon in the stamp I think it's just so small so it was hard to make it look like puzzle shapes. Either that or indeed it is supposed to be the ribbon Bilaz posted. Especially since if the rainbow infinity represents autism then why would there be another stamp for it?
Semi around the site. Message me if you need anything.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am

Re: autism puzzle piece stamp, these two posts might be informative:

someone's post about the bad history of the puzzle piece + suggestion for the rainbow infinity symbol, and Rainbow Dash's response (and later, RD finished and submitted the rainbow infinity symbol versions)

So all of the following are simultaneously true:
  • the puzzle piece has a bad history of signifying that there's something "missing" and is associated with an organization that isn't exactly for autistic people that is unfortunately still around today and probably what most people go to if they don't do further research
  • there are currently more neutral and positive interpretations of the puzzle piece
  • the ribbon was intended to be the puzzle piece ribbon (also see where it is in (warning: image-heavy!!) this post)
  • the ribbon looks like the mosaic ribbon
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go_U » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:15 am

It's kind of a small suggestion, but since there's a Thailand country flag, what about an 'I Speak Thai' stamp? I've been slowly teaching myself Thai lately, and I was a little disappointed to not see a stamp like that.
Go_U

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riptidegreywolf » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:15 am

I'd like to see gender identity stamps, or maybe college major/field of study stamps!
( Not all those who wander )──────────────────────────
coding credit
Theo, he/him. Transmasc and pan. Hiker, painter, animal lover.
( are lost )────────────────────────────────

Image Image Image Image
riptidegreywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:40 am

More flags.
There are only 195, doesn't seem too difficult.
I wish there were more flags so that we can represent our country pride.
I don't see hardly any Latin countries, pacific islander countries, or some Asian countries.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProbablySkeletor » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:41 am

Why isn't there a little "I speak Hebrew" stamp? There's already an "Israel" one, so I'd really love to see it.
ProbablySkeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:03 pm

nickjr wrote:Re: autism puzzle piece stamp, these two posts might be informative:

someone's post about the bad history of the puzzle piece + suggestion for the rainbow infinity symbol, and Rainbow Dash's response (and later, RD finished and submitted the rainbow infinity symbol versions)

So all of the following are simultaneously true:
  • the puzzle piece has a bad history of signifying that there's something "missing" and is associated with an organization that isn't exactly for autistic people that is unfortunately still around today and probably what most people go to if they don't do further research
  • there are currently more neutral and positive interpretations of the puzzle piece
  • the ribbon was intended to be the puzzle piece ribbon (also see where it is in (warning: image-heavy!!) this post)
  • the ribbon looks like the mosaic ribbon

This kinda sums it up. At the time I wasn't aware of the negativity around the puzzle piece ribbon. Now I do and hopefully the rainbow infinity will suffice.

tbh my drawing attempt was awful so it's entirely acceptable as a mosaic ribbon and I am 100% okay with deeming it such going forward.

Very late ETA: I am going through and taking notes of fursona and country suggestions as I plan to work on those between another larger project. I am doing my best to get more active here and listen to all your input so keep bringing your suggestion!
Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:43 am

how about an 'i speak Esperanto' stamp? that would be cool ^^
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fakeviolinz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:48 pm

i doubt that i'm the only insect pet keeper on cs, so can we get some insect lover/owner stamps with the regular real pet stamps? i keep hissing cockroaches as pets and i think that there really needs to be more bug love on cs! there's plenty of insect items you could use as the image!

also, "i am a bat" and possibly "i am an insect" for the fursona stamps? my fursona is a bat and i don't think there are any stamps for them!
spencer - they/them - lover of rats and bugs
pfp drawn by my gf @maddoxdragon_ on ig ♡
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me