Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue May 21, 2024 1:43 am

Some bakery themed items would be cool, one of those old ovens made out of clay that cook with an actual fire, some bread, croissants, Danishes, muffins, etc.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Wed May 22, 2024 2:48 am

Because I dress all my gift pets, I've started noticing we have a lack of items to go with some of the cool backgrounds we've gotten. I'd love to see stalagmites/stalactites, volcanoes, and other things to really spice up some of the backgrounds and help build scenes. More furniture like couches, love seats, recliners, rocking chairs, curtains, windows, graffiti, just a wider assortment of items like this.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sc3neg1rldr3ams » Sat May 25, 2024 5:30 am

scene hairs? i think it would be cool :D
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pet's name: Sour gummiez (MAIN)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
^
^
my favorite pony( aka my main)
Sc3neg1rldr3ams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROXX13 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:59 pm

more plain glasses would be nice! i wear glasses and i'd love more styles that would fit me better than the nerd glasses or default pair :'3 i also think more wavy-curly hair styles would be nice, i love the textured hair set from last year, but it lacks variation and making sonas is hard on here when i don't have hair that curly either ^^; some shorter more masculine hairstyles as well as more masculine to androgynous clothing would be nice too!! i think disability friendly options like the other set would be nice too, such as wheelchairs, more cane variants, joint braces, prosthetics, and so on. i just think a lot of inclusive things are missing from the game as a whole, and it's important to give people the ability to represent themselves on here :)

and much less of a pressing matter of course lol, just something i specifically like and think would be fun but i think more wings like tropical birds and corvids would be nice!! honestly i think it would fit nicely in with other store items year-round, as well as maybe more tattoo sets!
Image[[PROXX/EDD !! He/It/Ze/Xe !! DID System]]Image
bat + worm *.*enthusiasssst*.*, internet mad scientist, and possible zombie. so likeeee...the coolest guy ever :3
--X-X-X-X-X--
click 2 help keep them ALIIIVEEE!!!1! >:D
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CREDIT: 1 2 -X-X- -X-X- UrbanDead
PROXX13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:57 am

How about a set of jigsaw puzzles/puzzle pieces?
The set could have a few different partially completed puzzles, a completed puzzle, an opened puzzle box with pieces inside and then several individual pieces of different shapes. Even a framed puzzle you can hang on the wall/background. Stuff like that.

Could be released on Janurary 29, the National Jigsaw Puzzle day observed in the USA or it could be released for the AC, as like a cozy "stay inside and do jigsaw puzzles in blankets" set. Or maybe as a part of a bigger hobby set as one of those limited store item sets. Or something else entirely!

And for something else entirely, we don't really have any practical ponytails on CS. That has to change!
I'm just talking the type of ponytail you have when you're working, working out or otherwise just need your hair out of the way. No bangs, not necessarily anything fancy, just a simple ponytail. The hair could even be a bit messy, to show the pet is working/working out. Could be in different lengths but I'd prefer long and it can of course come in all the colors the artist fancies :D

EDIT:
Oh and I'm talking ponytails for dogs specifically. If they fit other species too, that would just be a bonus ^.^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khajiitcat » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:57 am

The missing socks for the foxes in this litter XD
I beg

Maybe it would be funny if it fit the one foot but it was a mismatch sock also 🧦
I came back from a hiatus a few months ago but Ive already gotten used to most rarities for pets.

My only dreamy is the Black Advent Dog.

Im in a discord server for CS called LTCS go check it out
Khajiitcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:00 am

Khajiitcat wrote:Image

The missing socks for the foxes in this litter XD
I beg

Maybe it would be funny if it fit the one foot but it was a mismatch sock also 🧦

This is a GREAT idea LOL

But on this note, more clothing for more unpopular pet species, that also fit on the basic popular ones (or not)!
Clothing and accessories that fit things like snakes, small rodents, rabbits, lions, foxes, deer, otters, and bats for example!

Also, item piercings!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby psirc » Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:01 pm

i NEED big hearts for splash backgrounds on pets!!! i’d love a huge heart shape to put behind my favs and improvise into scenes, or a large heart shaped frame. this extends into other things though, large icons would be useful for scenes/accessorizing/sig customization!
returning oldhead (‘10)

mostly trading ‘08-14 sets/WL:-)

art shop https://psirc.carrd.co/
comms open!
psirc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:05 am

{ positivity speech bubbles! I would love some little words of encouragement or just happy messages you can have your pets give you haha. things like "You're doing great!" "You got this!" "It's gonna be okay" "Good vibes" "Don't forget to smile" "Hang in there" etc etc. I'm not seeing much like this and would like to have some c: ♡
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:17 pm

I'm sorry if these exist already I searched around and didn't see any.

Cannons (Like for a pirate theme? Or Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture if you're me xD)

More instruments like the ones you see at an orchestra. (Piano, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Flute, Tuba, Clarinet, etc)

Music notes!! And sheet music Different music notes so you can compose a little tune in your dress up

A conductor's baton and uniform (Orchestra conductor of course)

Powdered wig (Like Mozart's powdered wig. It was very popular at one time!)

Basically anything classical music related. And orchestra related. Classical music deserves recognition too ❤️

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me