Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Art for Pets (& Items!) | OPEN | by juleteon

Artist juleteon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Art for Pets (& Items!) | OPEN |

Postby juleteon » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 pm

Mossy blankets spread on the surface of the stoney walls, a cool breeze ruffles their feathers and they look up at you from the parchment with a gentle smile - "Ah, a new face around here?" They shuffle behind the wooden bench and bring out a scroll and invite you to read it through.

◤————————————————————[RULES]—————————————————————◥

𝟏 } I will only accept wishlist pets or wishlist items* for the artwork, not c$

𝟐 } *Items that I'm currently seeking (a higher priority to me) will be featured in the 'wanted' section below.

𝟑 } The exchange will be based on a 'value system' that is explained below

𝟒 } To place an exchange offer, please reply with:
your trade offer, it's point value, the type of art you want in exchange
and, of course - a reference for your Pet or Character of choice! For example:
My Trade Offer = 50 points.
I want a portrait of my character with a background of blooming sakura trees!

𝟓 } I will accept the trade after completing and publishing your painting.

𝟔 } I will likely only be available to accept a handful of exhanges each time.
Please keep an eye whether or not the status is open or closed before replying with an offer.

𝟕 } NOT 'FIRST COME FIRST SERVE'
I will weigh my choices and might not pick every single offer.
Might have an trade-editing negotiation if the person is willing to do so.
Please stay respectful, and have fun! ♥

✿ ─── ⋆⋅Value System⋅⋆ ─── ✿

| 10 points per any wishlist item |
|20 points per "wanted" wishlist item |

|10 points per each common pet |
| 20 points per each uncommon pet |
|50 points per each rare pet |

✿ ─── ⋆⋅ Artwork Rates ⋅⋆ ─── ✿

| 30 points - Headshot / Portrait with no background |
| 50 points - Headshot / Portrait with a simple background of your choice |
| 100 points - Halfbody / Bust with no background (solid color or gradient) |
| 150 points - Halfbody / Bust with a simple background of your choice |
| 200+ points - Fullbody Scene in a background of your choice |

◣—————————————————————————————————————————————————◢

✿ ─── ⋆⋅WANTED ITEMS⋅⋆ ─── ✿
20 points each | The items will update and change according to my priorities from time to time

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Do you accept any other types of art commissions? / Do you accept real money for art?
I do! However, I do not wish to mix business with play - I'll gladly welcome interested customers under a different roof.
Adults that are interested in non-Oekaki artwork or without - you may find me elsewhere on the web and contact me outside of CS for a commisison inquiry ~! ^^
Last edited by juleteon on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
juleteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art for Pets (& Items!) | OPEN |

Postby inkyy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:40 pm

sorry not sure if u wanted this via post or trade!!
trade offer: 200 points
type: fullbody scene if thats ok!! background just simple nature of ur choice that u think works well with her design (lmk if u want more detail)
character: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/ ... 1707247303 ( can show u different ones if you dont like the design etc)

(i rlly dont want to overwhelm/hog slots but id love to also get a 30 point headshot of a diff char if thats at all possible. i understand if not)

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howlabaloo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:49 pm

Hi! Hopefully I am doing this right <3

My trade offer: 250 points in items (including 'wanted' seaweed and teal scarf)
I would love a drawing of my character Shierak in a Savannah or wilderness setting. https://toyhou.se/23706721.shierak

I would love if she could not be wearing her collar and be quadrapedal if possible!
Howlabaloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡LifeIsStrange♡ » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:59 pm

I sent an offer with a value of 400 points
I would like to request 4 halfbodies
The characters are https://toyhou.se/26438757.cadet
https://toyhou.se/23416350.xander
https://toyhou.se/14484739.captain
https://toyhou.se/16600424.dexter
Old user who pops in for events sometimes, I don’t understand how this site works anymore so I apologise for the very rare trades that I send if they happen to be “bad”
♡LifeIsStrange♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby böcekçil » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:16 pm

trade offer: 200+ points? there's 2 wl rares and 20-ish wl omgsr-common pets, as well as 1 wanted item in addition to 28 wl items, hopefully that does it! not sure if you wanted commons specifically and not very commons and such^^"
i would love a fullbody scene of my sona, in his bedroom doing anything! his would be very 2000s older brother core lol
if you'd rather not draw a bedroom a cemetery or inside some woods works just as well!<3
pome🌱
she/her🐛
a literal insect
Image art by the lovely Stormbird
böcekçil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandemoniumPro » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:12 am

Sending a trade that should be 400! Including a wanted item (leaf pile)!

I would love two fullbody scenes!

The first of little one, preferably doing some sort of nature magic sort of a deal in a forest. https://toyhou.se/24194738.tbn

The second of them, if your ok with drawing buildings I'd love him strolling down a medical fantasy vibed street, but if thats to much then he can also be in a forest but maybe sitting on a stump or fallen tree.
https://toyhou.se/15652355.babies-boi

Feel free to dm me if you want any clarification on their designs or the request (Or if there is any issue with the payment!)

Edit- if I'm allowed I'd love to snag two more fulls!
PandemoniumPro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:16 am

Hello! I sent a trade with 1,170 points. I'd be up to negotiating if you prefer more! Not using all the points though ;v;

I'd like to request 4 fullbody scenes, but if you want to do 4- it's really what characters you're comfortable with! Is that allowed? ;v;
The choices: Cypher (Dragon) ,, Tbn (hybrid), Damon (Doberman Hybrid) and Roland (Tiger).
I don't have any natural looking characters and I hope to get a real looking natural firewood 😭 so these don't look - real at all
If you don't draw any of these characters you can still have the trade ;w; I don't really need it all

I just resent the trade!! ^^ I have a couple characters that all belong in a story together and of course if these are way too much I'm fine with anything, you can choose whoever you want to do/feel like doing if you feel like making art of any of these characters
By the way if you wanna add clothing to them go for it! They didn't come with clothing so I haven't really gotten a style for them 😭

For backgrounds (optional) I think that Cypher would be in a cyberpunk tech like city at night? I'd say when it rains because it's what calms him lol.. but if you aren't comfortable with cities, really anything is fine! Also he has a room that would be roughly inspired off of Micah Yujins room from a game, just a bit darkerand he would most likely sit on his bed sharpening his knife or just relaxing. video game room for info

Damon is kinda classy, etc.. I haven't gotten a design with him in a suit to prove it, but he'd probably be in some fancy place or something..truthfully he's also not totally made yet personality wise, so also just anything works for him too ;w; or even a kinda red and black/greys or any colored gothic bedroom

Roland.. for as creepy as he is he's a jester and I think a circus background would fit him best. Or even just a black background with a spotlight!

Last but not least, my second favorite next to Damon is Tbn (still haven't come up with a name) I'd say that He kinda fits well with a peaceful sakuna tree forest with a pond or near a stone statue with a large lake, unsure..

I plan on making him live in Japan because that's one of my favorite places and I generally feel like he belongs there!
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:39 am, edited 12 times in total.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juleteon » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:28 am

Hey all! ♥ I forgot to edit it in the original post, but I wanted to make it clear that this will NOT be a FCFS (First Come - First Serve) type of exchange since I might not have the time or the ability to accept every single offer, and as things go the wishlists will change and fluctuate, too.

But if you'd be up for negotiating, just let me know. I greatly appreciate your patience, since CS is definitely a fun hobby space for me when I'm available in between boring and busy adult life haha ^^" Please do not get discouraged, I sincerely enjoy painting in Oekaki a whole lot and It's my pleasure to offer some art in exchange of making CS even more fun for me in return.

{ Ø | they\them | autistic & dpdr | a catbug cryptid }
✿ ─── ⋆⋅✿⋅⋆ ─── ✿
I'm Jule ⟨ʤul⟩, & I like to paint and to tell stories about worlds that are different!
An artist and an avid book reader, as well as a future-to-be mediterranean forester.
Passionate about all things mycology, entomology & bird-watching ♥
juleteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClarkG23 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:08 am

Hi, I don’t want to buy art but I just wanted to say I really love how you drew the scene, it’s really cool :)
ClarkG23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:34 am

Trade offer: 930 points(70 point tip 💜 [if I miscalculated extra just keep it!])
Characters/Pets:
- Headshot w/ bg/50 Points- Lightning. Bg- could I have something like my room, in the images? Pose- Anything goes! He is a very silly boy, and loves stretching out reeeeealy long
- Headshot/30 points- Name Tbd, Just the wolf form in the image :), Pose- something regal(?) as she is a goddess
- Headshot w/ bg/50 Points- Smokey, I would like a birthday avatar if possible, with like a birthday hat! I have every other major holiday except that one! Lmk if I need to add for accessories! Bg- Anything! Something birthday related :)
- Halfbody/100 Points- Softie, Pose- similar to this
- Headshot /30 Points- Rashram
- Headshot /30 Points- Bean
Total: 290 points

Group images(if allowed)
- Headshot x8/240 points- Family portraits of Boar, Pigglet, Pork & his mate Igneous, and the grand children Beef Steak, Bacon, Meatloaf & Squash
-Fullbody scene(2 charas)/400 Points- Sheila& Lycht, Bg- either ‘medieval fantasy city streets’ or ‘forest’, Poses- If city, then Lycht walking beside Sheila exploring the city, if forest, then Lycht sitting while Sheila is picking herbs.
Total: 640
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me