Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MvY STARFLIGHT WOF PLLSSS by webheadXD

Artist webheadXD [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by coolrat

MvY STARFLIGHT WOF PLLSSS

Postby webheadXD » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:00 pm

SO.. FIRST TIME THROWIN ONE OF THESE OUT THERE UMMM :3 my birthday is coming up this saturday & there is nothing i'd love more than getting 2 see ppl draw my FAVORITE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME STARFLIGHT <3 hes my shmoopy my blorbita my little scrunkly my everythingggggg

also MvY wit book chars r rlly fun since everything is up for interpretation!!! so have fun get wacky i just need to stare at starflight fanart with big wet tears in my eyes

also feel free to ask about other WOF chars! X3 i would love to do more of these so if u have a specific char u'd like to see then..tehe!!!!!!!!!

also if anyone out there is a starflight fan.................pls............tlak to me about starflight...rise up........
ART SHOP - 5c$ OC PURGE
ImageImageImage
ImageWebs - it/they - resident sparklefur - okekai userImage
artist^
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MvY STARFLIGHT WOF PLLSSS

Postby coolrat » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:21 pm

marking this!

starflight is one of my favorite's from the series and i hate how little attention he gets/how mischaracterized he is by the fandom. like he isn't just "aw man sunny rejected me guess i gotta go with fatespeaker, whoops im blind and sad, yay books" yk?
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:00 pm

STARFLIGHT!! and agree with coolrat, he is so underrated <3 but its really sad about the fact that hes blind... but mark!!

i lovee moon, and clay, and sunny, and cricket, and bumblebee- okay i love a lot but id love if you could do a mvy with any of them !
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm

YESS absolutely agree, ppl tend to COMPLETELY overlook him which is nuts to me, i think ppl boil him down to his love interests essentially, which is. just a small part of who he is!! He's soo anxious & insecure but soo good at heart, he loves all his friends so so much he wishes he could do more for them bc he feels like reading is the only thing hes good at & its not of any value BUT IT IS bc hes consistently sososooo smart & manages to think his way out of a lot of situations, hes the GO TO advice guy <3. ALSO NOT EVEN TOUCHING how his relationship with the nightwing tribe where he idolizes them at first & strains himself SO MUCH to conform to their ideals & eventually has that crash down around him, book 4 is so GRIPPING bc of that, hes kind of soooo tortured and agonized forever but he'll push on bc despite losing so so much there's still reasons to live on & GUUUUHHHHHH im a functional member of society i promise :thumbup:
ART SHOP - 5c$ OC PURGE
ImageImageImage
ImageWebs - it/they - resident sparklefur - okekai userImage
artist^
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me