[ o sol e a lua ] [ stars 3512-13 ]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

[ o sol e a lua ] [ stars 3512-13 ]

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:32 am

/ the sun and the moon \
    entry for stars 3512 & 3513 (partner adopts!!)
    do not post unless you're crexmii or coffee.berry!

creds: x, x
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ i.

Postby crexmii » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:30 pm

— [𝐩𝐨𝐯: 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞.]

had kiran gone crazy?
    "what are you talking about?!" i screeched, my lilac eyes widened in disbelief. "going to the mortal realm for an adventure?
    what about our duties?"

"i think it's a good idea. and if you don't want to follow through, you can stay here." kiran snapped back, pacing around in the meadows. i sighed and sat down. "...fine. we can go. but — but what if a mortal sees us? or what if something happens to you or me or — BOTH of us?" i blurted nervously, glancing at my twin.

the tortoiseshell rolled his eyes. "for stars' sake, lunette. calm down, and stop being so stubborn. nothing is going to happen. besides, we're gods! we're divine. if anything tries to stop us, we've got powers. besides, we can still do our duties while adventuring."
    you're the one being stubborn! this could go wrong in so many ways! i thought angrily, but i restrained myself and said nothing.

"anyway, i'm going now. it's your choice whether you want to join me or not." kiran mewed nonchalantly, heading towards the pool that connected the mortal and divine realms.
    "wait!" i yowled, running beside my brother. "okay, come on. let's go." i sighed. then, me and kiran dived through the pool together.

Last edited by crexmii on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ☀︎ ii.

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:23 pm

— [𝐩𝐨𝐯: 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧.]

i grinned as my sister agreed.
    we both knew i couldnøt travel to the mortal world without her - lunette's the smartest cat i know! i dived through the pool, and lunette followed. a thousand colours flew around us as we teleported through the multiverse, into the mortal realm.

"this looks so different from our realm!" i said, glancing at lunette. she looked just as excited as me, although she'd been stubborn to stay back a moment ago. "i'll admit," she began. "you do have some.. nice ideas at times."

"told you it would be cool." i smirked. i finally adjusted to his surroundings - we were in a clearing, surrounded by tall, beautiful trees, where every leaf seemed to be a different shade of green. flowers adorned the soft grass, and bushes were growing all around them. i could almost not believe our luck - my sister and i were the first gods to ever visit this realm without permission!

lunette shook her head, laughing.
    "so.. are we going to explore this place or not?"
Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ iii.

Postby crexmii » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:52 pm

it really was beautiful. shaking my head, i was overwhelmed by the splendour of it all. why in the world did i ever doubt her brother? i padded over to admire the flora, the grass cool and springy under my plum-coloured paws.

as kiran was off doing his own thing, i took the chance to marvel at ever flower, every tree i came across. there was nothing like this back in our realm in the sky. it was simply clouds and endless meadows. there was never so much…life.

peering up at the sky, now i knew why the regular cats loved us so much. the view from the ground was amazing. it was sunset, so oranges, pinks and golds streaked across the sky.

i stared around at the new landscape again. the water was so crystal clear.
    the hills were so perfect. butterflies flitted around blooming flowers. i wanted to sleep here, under the stars, to see through the eyes of cats.

as i came back to reality, she realised kiran was calling me. he seemed to looked a little bit…bored? how could he, when it was so beautiful here?
    “hey, sis! come along! don’t you want to check out and possibly meet some mortals?”

i turned my head, widening my eyes in horror.
    “what?”
Last edited by crexmii on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ☀︎ iv.

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:33 am

lunette is such a coward!
    that was the first thought that popped into my mind when i saw my sister's horrified face. i couldn't believe how boring she could be sometimes - sure, the clearing was breathtaking, but.. mortals were more interesting. and lunette was afraid? afraid of what? we look almost like normal cats!

"come on, lulu." i said, calling her the nickname she'd always despised. "they won't even notice we're gods. we almost look like them!" i exclaimed, recalling the paintings of mortals we'd seen before.

lunette shook her head in despair. she knew i'd always been spontaneous, doing something the moment i think it, while she'd been the sensible one, who knows when something is dangerous. "kiran.. it's not a good idea. couldn't we.. make flower crowns instead?"

"no, mortals are better!" i rolled my eyes. "we can make flower crowns another time. i've just.. never met a mortal before!" by then, i'd had decided that i was going with or without lunette, and she was aware.

"alright." she sighed.
    "but the moment something weird happens.. we're leaving."
Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ v.

Postby crexmii » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:56 pm

padding reluctantly behind kiran, i sighed. of course kiran would want to go on an actual adventure, where we did dangerous things. as we stepped into the village, i braced herself to be met with mortals swarming us.

instead…it was deserted. “hey, check it out! it’s pretty cool here! look at these cool dens!” kiran called to me, bouncing around in excitement. “..very cool. let’s get moving.” i mewed. the tortie kept on poking his head in abandoned and empty dens, rummaging through places where he didn’t belong.

“it’s almost night.” i hissed. “we have to go sleep, you know.”
    “…what if we slept here? there’s no sign of any mortals, but they left some cool stuff here!”
    kiran was so mouse-brained. “no! what if they come back?”

kiran rolled his eyes. “fine, fine. since you’re such a scaredy-mouse, we’ll go.”
    i flattened my fur, determined to not let my anger get the better of me.
    “let’s go back to the hills.”

suddenly, we heard pawsteps. we were not alone.

kiran whipped around in an attack crouch while i stood by his side protectively. whatever that was, it was not getting us.

“oh my goodness! it’s really the moon and sun goddess!” a cat emerged from the bushes and yowled, followed by a massive horde of other felines ready to swarm around them.
    “we could become immortal!”
    “let’s drink their ichor to test it out!”
    “after them!”

GREAT. this was the last thing we needed.
    “kiran, run!” i screeched, pelting off with my brother right beside me.
Last edited by crexmii on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ☀︎ vi.

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:20 am

we panted as we reached the hills. the place looked different at night, but right now that was not our number one concern. the cats had stopped following us, but i was scared my sister would begin chasing me.

finally, we settled down. although she was tired, lunette began scolding me. "do you understand," she growled. "how much danger we were in just now?!" she huffed. i could feel that she was scared for not only her own life, but also her brother's - mine. "we should leave the mortal realm."

she could go back if she wanted. i was not leaving yet! "no! there's still so much to-"

"..explore?" lunette looked at me pointedly. "we've explored enough, don't you think? and where has it gotten us? what have we learnt, other than that mortals are crazy and we're better off at home? the only beautiful thing here is the nature!"

i looked at the ground sadly. "maybe you're right - it's for the best if we leave." i followed my sister into the pool we'd come through, and we quietly crept into the sun and moon deity shrine. i made a mental note to myself: kiran, you better sneak out tomorrow, without lunette, and explore some more.

alone.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ vii.

Postby crexmii » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 pm

i yawned and awoke back in the divine realm, back in my temple.
    it was surprisingly cold. turning my head, i expected to see kiran pressed against my side, snoring away.
    but instead, there was empty space beside me.

jerking awake and sitting up immediately, i stared and sniffed around, hoping to catch a whiff of kiran's scent.
    the trail led directly to the pool.

COME ON! i yelled internally, stomping towards the pool, my white ears flattened in anger.
    "i can't believe he went back there. after all that yesterday..." i mumbled to myself, closing my eyes and diving through the cold water.
    here we go again.

immediately i smelled kiran's scent. following it, the trail led me all the way to a mortal village.
    oh, no. was he safe?! i immediately panicked, running around and trying to track where he went next.
    kiran was so foolish...he could easily have gotten himself kidnapped ...or worse!

the sounds of other felines talking alerted me, so i immediately ducked and hid amongst a large bush, silently praying my purple fur wouldn't give me away. poking one eye through a hole in the leaves, to my disbelief, i saw...
    kiran. my tortoiseshell brother was talking happily to another she-cat, completely unaware of the worry he caused me.

leaping out of the bushes and startling the two cats, i snarled, "KIRAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?!"
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ☀︎ viii.

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 am

it was the early morning. i left lunette and i's den, padding out as quietly as i could master, and snuck through the teleportation pool. this time, i would have an adventure alone.

i went back to the village we'd visited the other day, and found a group of cats huddled up there. i'd have run away if someone hadn't pushed me behind one of the houses. it was a mortal she-cat with dark fur, and she shushed me. "you're a sun deity, right?" she whispered. "they're hunting you!"

i quietened. minutes later, the coast was clear, and we could speak.
    "who are you?" i asked, and she smiled. "i'm nycta. but.. what were you and your sister thinking, coming here?"

before i could answer, i heard my sister scream from behind me.
    "KIRAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?!"

nycta's eyes widened, and i whipped myself around. it couldn't be!
    but i was facing my sister, her dark eyes staring murderously into mine.

"lunette, i can explain - nycta's one of the good guys!" i said, trying to talk sense into her. "she saved me. please, lulu. don't be mad!"
Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ ix.

Postby crexmii » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 pm

"i see. that's how it is." i snarled.
    "kiran, would you rather stay in the mortal world with your new friends?" i hissed, my voice as cold as ice.

my brother stammered. "no, lunette! i didn't mean.."
    nycta trembled, slowly backing away.

"i curse you to stay. from this moment onwards, you are bound to this realm, and you will never return to the divine realm
    ever again."
    ignoring the twinge of guilt in my heart, i turned away, forcing every muscle in my body not to tremble.

"farewell, kiran."

crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me