Stars 3500 Tryout form

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Stars 3500 Tryout form

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:15 pm

Last edited by 0Zero0 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who will heed the call of the stars?

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:57 pm

Who else could see the stars better then the sky itself. As the moon tilts itself over the brilliant shades of grey and the heart of the sun fades behind flakes of burnishing white. A flurry of the demonic rain takes hold on a winter's night. The cold season of the realm is the longest season. keeping the hearts from the many that step solely upon the ground, unable to escape the bite of the limbs by soaring far above. One such being that takes this form is one of the stars. Her soul bound to the ethereal realm only able to walk the beyond on days of the eclipse, or days when the earthly moon cannot see her. Such a day due to the weather was one of them, though not an easy one to traverse.

The Mollie's coat thick and tough protected her from most storms, but there was something else hidden amongst the pelt that made them invulnerable to the cold. It wasn't really something that needed to be explained really, or perhaps explanation was beyond it's comprehension. It was an ability beyond that of a mortal being. It wrapped around her in a way no other thing really did. It danced among the snow flakes, laughed and taunted the air as she passed it by. No it wasn't anything alive, it was a sort of extension of herself, not actually visible, but more felt in the very souls of those who she chose to share it with.

One soul in particular was not in the mood to deal with any of anything. A fiery sort, something that could be felt from the depths of the earth. Anger dwelled in this being like the pits of destiny. It's tiny frail body had been been enveloped in rage from the moment it set paws on the earth, the moment it connected with reality, and most likely to the moment they pass on to another realm. Black stringy fur, thin and eyes that begged for attention.

As a large hiss escaped the lips of the kitten, it's skin curled and cracked. It was drying in this weather, so there was no time to stay in such a storm. With limits like these, a large fluffy tail certainly would have come in handy. She smiled at the thought, to be born with a tail. Instead, she let the warmth of her being, encapsulate the small child, and hoped it would be enough till the two of them could skip among the stars as they travel the belts home. She could never let a crying kitten alone in such a state. But to bring them to the immortal realms would be a situation she would have to explain. Perhaps the stars she steps on along the way will help her decide the future path for the baby.

The stars had made many whispers as they traveled along, singing songs and praises of the paws that flowed beneath her. The ball of black fur had been clenched beneath her maw tightly never to be dropped into the abyss. The warmth of the empty sky, and the hearts of constellations watching over them as they passed between the many realms. The cold snow was left far behind them, and a new world welcomed the young one with open paws.

As they fell like a shooting star towards the ground, more snow welcomed them. A new kind of storm enveloped the air. The crystals were screaming with harsh pains, and the world was so white it was blinding. This didn't seem to affect the star laden molly. Her soft violet pelt seemed to protect them from the evils that tried to aproach. As if the storm was alive, and afraid of her, it seemed to flow away as each paw walked onward. She eventually walked into a dip of a valley, what seemed to be an inverted mountain littered with all kinds of structures, plants, and other felines. The snow thinned the deeper they went in, as it seemed some of the cats were keeping the weather out somehow.

Constellation, the name of the molly, had finally set the young black kit down inside one of the structures. A warm hovel of sorts with strong herbel smells. It was intoxicating the ammount of overwhelming scents arose at once. The space hardly welcoming, and the poor child wouldn't be able to sense anything else. A voice over came the intoxication.

raspy, and seeming of deep age. The echo a crossed the walls could not be identified by any gender. As if the creature had been living in smoke, the words ran over rivets and dips to be heard. "My dearest, bring the child closer, they cannot walk on there own just yet."

As a force of reckoning, Constellation scooped the little one up and brought it deeper into the depths. Stench of cleaner filled the nostrals, chemicals made the world swirl. It was like a drying burning sensation over the body. "Yes they will need my assistance. Allow me to heal them." It was such an unsettling voice that the kit squirmed to get away, despite in truth the good that it would do to stay.

"I leave Wolf in your care."

0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me