🐾 Cat coop 🐾

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

🐾 Cat coop 🐾

Postby m a y d a y » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:45 am

I'm starting a website and I need collaborators. It's called cat coop and it's a realistic cat sim where you can collect cats. It will have a few stories and you can choose which one to follow.
Example:
Storyline 1 (Romeo)
You've been feral all your life. Your mum was a house cat and when she gave birth to a litter of four kittens, her human servants put them in a box on the street. What careless monsters. For one, you could easily climb out, and for two, who does that? What were you guys going to eat? How were you going to stay warm? Well, you didn't. Two of your siblings passed away last night, and the third was adopted. You were left alone, with nothing but your thoughts.
So you climbed out and started your own life. However young and tiny you were, you were able to transition yourself from your mothers milk to half eaten cheeseburgers, half chewed pieces of grass, and half empty cups of water.
With such a sad, troubled past, who would've known that you would thrive on the streets? Your pelt is shiny, your paws are tough, and you are such a player! You walk from alley to alley, flirting with all the girls, until you've got dozens of little kittens in places you can't even remember.
Skill discovered: Player (multiple mates)
You'd think that you would sympathize with all these single mothers and abandoned kittens because of your history, but no. Pretty evil, dude. It just gets worse.
Your plan was to never see your children again, but rumor has it that past the skyscrapers and the hills there's a perfect place for runaway cats... just like yourself. Well, you call yourself a runaway... it sounds better than abandoned. Anyways, what does that have to do with your long lost children? You may be evil-ish but you haven't completely forgot them. You have to admit to yourself: the best future for you does not include loneliness. You're going to ask if they want to come with you.

Storyline 2 (Into the wild)
You haven't had a horrible life. I mean, not that bad. Your human servants have served you well; they gave you wet food and catnip and all sorts of fun toys... so why do you want more? I guess you just weren't born to be a pet, because one night you hop your white picket fence and slink into the streets of Hollywood. You've heard that there's a perfect world beyond those white symbols and you want to see for yourself. You love your servants so you made sure to be extra nice to your humans the day before; you're a cat so that was basically the only connection you needed to break. You're all set!
You wander the streets until you find a broken wire fence. You slip under it and all of the sudden, you're in another world. Honking cars and screaming crazies are drained out and all there is is a whirl of chirping birds, new scents, and beautiful sights. You're so looking forward to finding a mate and settling down happily.
Skill discovered: Devotion (90% chance of 7 kittens in a litter)
Story wip

In this game you'll be following a storyline and on your way you'll have random encounters like enemies and other cats that are looking to join someone on their adventures. One of these cats will be a special lady who be your lifelong mate. That is, unless you chose the Romeo storyline. Then you can mate with any cat of the opposite gender who joins you. The only benefit is having a larger amount of choices for who your next cat will be, because your next cat can only be your son or daughter.

NEWS UPDATES
  1. [link]
  2. [link]

Discord server: [link]

Problems you can help with:
  1. Starting the site
    -- What site builder do we use?
    -- What is our budget?
    -- How much will the site builder cost?
  2. Joining the site
    -- How do we create a log in page?
    -- Should we use IP addresses?
    ----- How?
    -- Obviously, the people helping start the site would have much more privileges than other members. How would we hand them out?
    ----- I have no idea how to code.
  3. Gaining members
    -- We'll need to put out ads for Cat Coop. Who can do this?
    -- How do we reward people for referring other people to the site?

Jobs you can do:
  • Hard jobs
    -- Artist
    -- Site builder
    -- Author
    -- Innovator
    ----- Sharing your ideas is something that everyone can and, I hope, will do!
  • Medium jobs
    -- Details
    ----- What cat breeds should there be?
    ----- Should we use punnet squares?
    --------> How can we do this?
    -- Advertisement
    ----- Finding people to help out is just about the most important job to offer. We need talented coders and artists, which are strangely difficult to find.
    ----- Tell people about what's going to happen! Get them excited about this future game.

More coming soon!

Guest artists: These people will work together to do certain pieces of art until being promoted to a full artist! It will take 10 pieces of collaborative art to be approved before you can advance.
Cattuccino,

Mods: These people make sure that everything is in order. Answer questions with what you think is right, but if you don't completely know then after giving the predicted right answer, ask me!
Cattuccino,

Owners:
LightedLamp (that's me),

If you'd like to ask any questions or help me I would be so happy to bring you in. Thanks so much! I hope this can happen.
Last edited by m a y d a y on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat coop

Postby m a y d a y » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:26 am

bump
DAILY UPDATE !!!
tired mayb e i have mono my gfriend told me about it lOL
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am

bump
DAILY UPDATE !!!
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:08 pm

bump
DAILY UPDATE !!!
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:33 pm

bump
DAILY UPDATE !!!
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haruyuki » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Sounds like a fun and interesting game! Are there going to be more stories to choose from or is it only those two? Also I wouldn't mind helping out with anything I can do! :D
..............Image
....Image
──────────────────────────
こんにけは! My name is Haruyuki, but
you can just call me Haru~ ^^
I am the creator of the CS-Pound bot,
so if you have any questions about it
feel free to ask me in Discord or here!
──────────────────────────

My OC ☾ CS-Pound Bot ☾ Twitter ☾ ©
haruyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cimmy394 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Sounds like an interesting premise! What kind of help are you looking for? If I am able, I am happy to do so :)
cimmy394

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

@haruyuki
I'm glad you think so! There will be lots more stories, but I haven't quite figured them out yet.

@cimmy394
Thanks!

I'm looking for artists, people who can edit and double check stories, people who can write stories, coders, and just people who can help me figure out how to make it happen. Anyone is welcome aboard.
DAILY UPDATE !!!
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Discord up!
Also posted things that you can help with.
DAILY UPDATE !!!
m a y d a y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a y d a y » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:13 pm