Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Postby Zeena » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:43 am

DECEMBER 18TH DISCUSSION

Other Useful Topics

Discussion Thread Rules

• NO TRADE TALK. - Don't ask for trades, offer trades, discuss trades, or hint that you want a particular outcome - the trade board is for that.
  • NO SPAM. - Don't repeat your posts, double post, argue with others, or post anything else that doesn't contribute to the discussion of the Dec 18th pets.
  • BE RESPECTFUL. - Remember that everyone is to be treated with respect, including the CS artists and other people in the discussion thread, even if you disagree with them.

Have you heard about December 18th on CS?

You might have heard people talking about "December 18th" and "re-releases". If you haven't participated in our Advent Calendar before then this may be new to you. It's just about time for the Dec 18th release, so please read this information so that you understand what it all means!

Each year on December 18th, we have an extra special gift in the advent calendar. The Dec 18th giftbox is full of hundreds of different pets which have been released before over the past 10 years - many of these are rare and valuable. You will have the chance to adopt a few, but like all previous gifts, the pets you receive are randomly chosen.

The December 18th giveaway's purpose is to bring all sorts of old and rare pets back into the active trading population so that they're a little less difficult to get in trades. That said, we don't want to dramatically lower their value, so we can't give everyone a Sunback or a Zebra otherwise those ultra rare pets would become worthless Very Commons overnight. If you are disappointed by what you receive on the 18th please don't feel sad, because even if you were a bit unlucky on the day, the re-release benefits everyone long-term by making trading for older rares slightly easier for everyone again.

Important Information Concerning December 18th Pets:

• You may not recognize the pets you receive, but there is a good chance that they will be valuable pets with a high trading value! They are not normal Advent pets and they will be worth much more than any other pets in the Advent Calendar.
  • We recommend that you don't trade your pets away until you are sure you understand how much they are worth. You don't want to get ripped off by someone who offers you low-value pets for your new rares. There are older members who intentionally seek out new members and COPPA members on Dec 18th so they can try to rip them off with unfair trade offers. Please take your time and don't rush to accept any offers until you're sure that it feels like a good deal for you.
  • You can ask for help identifying or valuing your Dec 18th pets in this topic.
  • If you're a COPPA player and can't post in the forum to ask about your pets, we recommend that you wait until your pets are fully grown before you trade them so that you can work out which outcomes you have and what their rarity is. You can also send a help ticket to get some help from General Helpers/Staff.

No cheating!

Creating extra accounts to get more Dec 18th pets is super obvious and easy to detect, so unless you want to get banned, it's better to play fair. Please note: It is considered cheating if you get family or friends to sign up so they can send you their Dec 18th pets. It's considered cheating if your friend doesn't play anymore but uses their old account to adopt pets for you. Don't make any extra accounts for yourself, and make sure that your trades are fair if you are trading with family and friends. Don't trade with inactive players. If an account is being used just so that person can adopt things for you, then that is cheating.

Trade fair, play fair, and stick to the rules.

.....โœง Need help? โœง About Me โœง
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Postby ganyu. » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

itโ€™s like new years
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (แดกแด€s sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ! ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–ฒ โ–ฒ โ–ฒ

ยซRegretsยป... I regret how timid and meek I was back then... always telling myself that I couldn't do anything, never even daring to try. That's definitely something I regret.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( . . . สแด‡แด› sแดแดœส€ . . . )
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxx( แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€sแด›แด‡ แดา“ )

Maybe it's impossible to live life without any regrets. Even when you know the future... you'll still mess up.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
ganyu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuddlewuffle » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

good luck everyone!
check out my CS pet finder website!

http://whatpetdidiget.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're not sure what your Dec. 18th pet is worth, DO NOT accept any trades for it until you've checked if it's fair in the thread below!!

December 18th: Is this a fair trade?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

first
[๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
(ยฏ`ยท she/her โ€ข
..`ยท. x est โ€ข ยทยดยฏ)
entp โ€ข 5w4 .ยทยด
.Image
Image Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ โ™ก ] trade me!
Image Image
โ–‘โ–‘โ€‡โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”Œ โœฆ collections
โ”‚โฎก โ€Ž dwrf hamsters
โ”‚โ€Žowls,โ€Ž squid, bats
โ”‚โ€Žpps bws, '19 fae,
โ”‚โ€Ž'11 faire, bettas !
โ”” my sig shop

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Willow223 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

EE I died I thought it was locked for good XD
{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

Willow

{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

https://discord.gg/ZkSjvjZ <<< Join my Chicken Smoothie discord
Willow223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

*SCREECH*
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

Cute babe!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•—
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
โ•šโ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexa. » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm

happy december 18 everyone : )

ah i made a stupid trade and im really sad oh man,,

they refuse to reply back to my messages even though i know theyโ€™re getting them and i just wish i wasnโ€™t so stupid for overpaying so much

last year someone overpaid for one of my pets and requested a trade back, and though i was sad i still did it because i have values??

dec 18 is so stressful haha,, sorry all just needed to vent
Last edited by lexa. on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
lexa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me