2023 Halloween Event - Casual Chat

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Halloween Event - Casual Chat

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:21 pm

Evil Corruption wrote:This is my very first event I'm able to participate in as I just joined October 11th. Halloween is my favorite Holiday and the only holiday I really celebrate. So far I really love what I have from the event so far. Just missing one event pet, I'm hoping I'll get the missed one. The otters are absolutely cute and the bunnies are cute too, I'm hoping at least one bunny outcome is a PPS, if not, I'm not too worried about it.

Are there any special banner pets or items that release other than the 30 minute tokens? (I think it's 30 minutes.)

its 20 minutes! but it depends -- im pretty sure halloween tends to have banner pets but im not 100% sure how it works
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:22 pm

sirpiusofgrizz wrote:
Evil Corruption wrote:This is my very first event I'm able to participate in as I just joined October 11th. Halloween is my favorite Holiday and the only holiday I really celebrate. So far I really love what I have from the event so far. Just missing one event pet, I'm hoping I'll get the missed one. The otters are absolutely cute and the bunnies are cute too, I'm hoping at least one bunny outcome is a PPS, if not, I'm not too worried about it.

Are there any special banner pets or items that release other than the 30 minute tokens? (I think it's 30 minutes.)

its 20 minutes! but it depends -- im pretty sure halloween tends to have banner pets but im not 100% sure how it works

YES! halloween has banner pets!
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Corruption » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:23 pm

sirpiusofgrizz wrote:

Ah okay. Thank you so much for letting me know. ^^

virtualghost wrote:
sirpiusofgrizz wrote:

YES! halloween has banner pets!

Awesome! I'm excited to see those special banner pets.

Evil Corruption

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChunkyChad » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:23 pm

Theres typically a banner pet which you can possiably get when you click a poster instead of a token. They can be a bit hard to get during the event cause they are based on chance, however if you see anyone saying their worth like something insane they aren't people just get very crazy about trading for them during the event lol. There might be other tokens introduced like during the summer event but idk if that has ever happened for the halloween event?
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Β©
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
✦ She/Her, in university

✦ Wildlife rescuer

✦ Studying animal science

✦ my art <3

✦ Big pigeon fan

✦ PMs open^^

✦ Down to do a gift warπŸ‘€

✦ I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _44_ people.
I have received _48_ gifts.

✦ mr freddy fazebear?

ChunkyChad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:24 pm

ChunkyChad wrote:

Theres typically a banner pet which you can possiably get when you click a poster instead of a token. They can be a bit hard to get during the event cause they are based on chance, however if you see anyone saying their worth like something insane they aren't people just get very crazy about trading for them during the event lol. There might be other tokens introduced like during the summer event but idk if that has ever happened for the halloween event?

it's like the rock/friendship bracelet snakes from the summer event when people were trading insane prices for them at first, but usually most people end up getting em before the end of the event
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:25 pm

sirpiusofgrizz wrote:

Instead of the token item, you get a pet once you click the banner. It's random and pretty rare and usually it starts with just one banner pet, but more get released throughout the event.

And a reminder for everybody: they might be rarer in the beginning, but people usually have extras by the end of the event! No need to fret if you haven't gotten one after a few days!
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenyangz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:25 pm

aaaa i forgot the event was starting this weekend but thankfully i'm only a little late :prayer: i love the otters, so cute <33
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
violet | he/it | adult
enjoyer of cats, ranboolive, wayv,
waterparks, minecraft, and books
listo | trade thread | my angels
🌿🌿🌿

tenyangz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:25 pm

Yup the event is starting well... I hope this won't be my luck for the entire event LOL
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Corruption » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:25 pm

ChunkyChad wrote:

Ah okay. So, if I happen to be unlucky with banner pets, should I wait to trade until after the event? Or can I still see if people will trade with me with other Halloween pets?

Raire wrote:
sirpiusofgrizz wrote:

Instead of the token item, you get a pet once you click the banner. It's random and pretty rare and usually it starts with just one banner pet, but more get released throughout the event.

And a reminder for everybody: they might be rarer in the beginning, but people usually have extras by the end of the event! No need to fret if you haven't gotten one after a few days!

Thank you Raire for letting me know.
Last edited by Evil Corruption on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evil Corruption

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:26 pm

Fun fact, one of last year's banner pets is Very Rare 8-)

BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me