Wind Reaper Official Roleplay Guide [DNP]

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Wind Reaper Official Roleplay Guide [DNP]

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:01 am

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

The community is based around rewarding owners for roleplaying, artwork,
    writing, and participating in the Cliff Racing event. Through these
    activities, you can earn various vouchers to for MYOs, Breeding and
    For traits to be added to your already existing Wind Reaper.

Marking the main thread is required for adopting any Wind Reaper
โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
OWNER / Tatangi ---- CREATOR----------- Archivist ------ Racing Admin
Image ---Image ---Image ---Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
1. Wind Reapers should be kept to ChickenSmoothie
2. Credit SilverSamurai for the Creation of this Species
3. Storing offsite is allowed, but it must link back to this thread.
4. No limit to the number of WRs you can own.
5. Wind Reapers can not be sold.
6. Wind Reapers Can be traded for others.
7. MYOs, RUs, and Customs can be traded within the community.
8. Roleplay is allowed and encouraged, affiliated ones will be listed under "affiliates".
9. You are required to post your username on this main thread before adopting.
10. Make sure to fill out all applications properly.

Support Wind Reapers!
Become an Affiliate
Wind Reapers Stamp
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310][img]https://i.imgur.com/g2XGfMm.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information about Wind Reapers

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:03 am

โœฆ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
Although they look violent, they are a very kind and respectful
species, and as a result are herbivorous. Reapers usually
eat at dawn and dusk if they can,
but can go up to a week without eating.
Their favorite things to eat is pine cones, as they will travel up to 10 miles
to feast on their favorite prickly treat, though they do enjoy fruits as well.
They mainly eat leaves and various plants that vary by region.

โœฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹
Reapers are born with rounded skulls that they sharpen themselves as they get older. They rub their skulls against jagged cliffs, rocks, trees, anything to sharpen them. The sharper their skulls, the more impressive they appear to others, making it a key factor in males if they are trying to attract a mate. When they are born, their wings are not fully developed and they are unable to glide, but that won't stop them from trying, and they often hurl themselves off high places trying, creating chips and cracks in their skulls. Their tails are also under developed; they are short and thick, and will become longer and stronger with age and experience.
Reapers have 4 fingers and 3 toes, all of which are very long and thin that help with climbing and speed. They have long, sharp claws to assist in cutting leaves or other foliage to eat or move about their surroundings. They are able to grasp things with their hands, and their feet are very long and flat, allowing for skilled climbing. Their strong and flexible tail allows them to hold onto tree branches and anchor themselves around a rock or a boulder as they are scaling cliffs (almost like a hook).

Wind Reapers are a medium-sized species, ranging in size from 2.5-3
feet (76.2-91.44 cm) for adults and 1-1.5 feet (30.48-45.72cm) for hatchlings

โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹'โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹'โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹? โœฆ
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper Official Roleplay Guide [DNP]

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:02 am

โ€‹Wind Reaper Roleplay Rulesโ€‹
Wind Reapers are a closed species that play into the written Roleplay aspect of the community. To participate in a Wind Reaper Roleplay, you must first own one. From there, you should take a look at this rules for both participating in and creating a roleplay.

โœฆ Creating a Roleplay โ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
Rules of the Game 08/2023

Follow the Lore
      The species has a base lore created by SilverSamurai, but overall the lore evolves based on the community adopts. Special "Lore Event" adopts allow the community to create lore that all roleplays must follow when creating their roleplays. Don't worry though, all updated Lore will be posted here! Bookmark this thread, but do not mark it. Mark the main Wind Reaper Thread for update notifications to this guide, or check back when needed.
    Follow the Anatomy
      Each official Wind Reaper should have a reference on the main lines, and make sure to stick with this information if you discuss the anatomy of a Wind Reaper in your Roleplay set up. You can link back to the post above as well to make things easier on you.
    Diet is Important
      Wind Reapers are not meat eaters. This should be very clear in all roleplays. Wind Reapers that are eating meat are not following the species information and as a Roleplay official, you should notify the writer of it.
    Always Reference this Thread
      If you have a question about something related to the lore of Wind Reapers, always search this thread for the answer. If there is no answer, feel free to message Tatangi Directly or a Roleplay Staff Member. If you have stumbled upon something not in the lore and we would like to add it, we will post a "lore event" adopt where community members can participate in creating the lore.
    Magic is not for Everyone
      Magic can not and should not be used by Wind Reapers that do not posses the trait on their original Adoption page. Magic is a Legendary trait, and will be listed as such under the edits section of an adoption. Players can add magic to their Wind Reaper by completing a Wind Reaper's Training or by claiming 5 trait vouchers for their Wind Reaper.
    Roleplays should be kept on ChickenSmoothie
    Storing a Wind Reaper
      When it comes to storing your Wind Reaper for roleplaying, you may do so in the Roleplay Character Storage Forum or on Toyhouse. When storing offsite, the Storage folder must link to the main thread and the Wind Reaper's profile should have a link to their adoption page.
    Becoming an Affiliated Roleplay
      Becoming an Affiliated Roleplay has its perks, like scoring Vouchers for you and your players. However, we have a limited number of slots to fill and we keep them filled with active threads. To be considered, fist make sure you are following all the rules so far and these rules. Next, reach out to Tatangi or an RP Admin to get your RP approved.
    Staying Active
      In order for your Roleplay to continue being an affiliated roleplay, you must make sure the thread is active. This means you must have at least 3 posts each month. At the end of each month, we go down the list and check the last three posts, and if they are in date we will leave you on the list. If they are not, your RP is removed from the Affiliated RPs list.
โœฆ Participating in a Roleplay โ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
Rules of the Game 08/2023

Owning a Wind Reaper
      Players must own the Wind Reaper they are using for a roleplay. As proof, they are required to link back to the Wind Reaper's original adoption page. This is where ownership changes take place and are approved. We do not allow players to "loan" their wind reapers to others for roleplays. This is to prevent confusion of ownership of the Wind Reaper and any commissioned artwork.
    Wind Reaper Relationships
      Wind Reapers are open to relationships of any gender, but Hatchling Wind Reapers are NOT allowed to be in a romantic relationship with older Wind Reapers. This means that if your Hatchling does not have a grown references yet, they are not to be roleplayed as anything other than a Hatchling and can't participate in romantic relations.
    Wind Reaper Traditions and Culture
      Traditions and Culture are created by the community. If there is something specific, like why Wind Reapers have paint on their skulls, we expect all members of a roleplay to follow this information. If it isn't listed in this thread, reach out to a roleplay admin or Tatangi so that we can ask an artist to set up a "Lore Event" adopt.
    Lore Event Adopts
      Some Lore Event adopts are more "widely known" than others. For example, one Lore Event adopt might be considered a hero for all Wind Reaper kind, and this kind of thing needs to be listed in your Wind Reaper's RP Profile. Proof of such a think will be in the original adoption post of your wind reaper.
    Always have a Mask
      Wind Reapers are never seen without their masks, so make sure to keep that in mind when roleplaying. Your Wind Reaper shouldn't removed their Skull mask, and so there should never be a time to play that out even if it's an "accident". Just think of them as something that is attached at all times to their heads.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:09 am

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
We are open to affiliating with other species! We offer prizes for affiliated species' competitions when requested, and we list your stamp here for others to find! All we ask is for the same thing.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
Member Created Roleplays
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
> YOUR RP HERE
ROLEPLAY RULES
> Wind Reapers must be the main focus of your RP Story
> All Wind Reapers that members use in these roleplays must be owned by them.
> All CS Roleplay rules must be followed since we are a CS based species.
> CS Rules must be followed in general when taking OOC offsite.
> OOC Discords are allowed, but remember to follow all WR and CS rules within those discords.
> Wind Reapers within the Roleplays should be accurately described based on WP lore.
> Only Affiliated Closed Species can interact with Wind Reapers in RPs.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:17 am

LORE EVENT: PAINTED SKULLS
A Lore Event Adopt posed the question: Why do Wind Reapers paint their skulls? and we got an answer! The Community gathered around and submitted their applications along with the answer to this question, and not it is official, thanks to SpiritStar3 and Navycloud.

Why do Wind Reapers paint their Skulls? 08/2023

Wind Reapers hold a deep respect for their elders and loved ones. Though they are usually solitary creatures, there is no stronger bond than that of a Wind Reaper to their family. To show this respect, Wind Reapers are known to paint their skulls in the colors of their family. Most of the time, Wind Reapers paint their skulls to show respect to their elders, but they also do this in remembrance of others who have passed.

It is not uncommon to see a Wind Reaper with paint on their skulls during a passing ceremony, or even to celebrate the life of a new nest. Whatever the case may be, when a Wind Reaper's skull is painted it has something to do with their family, and should be seen as sacred.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:19 am

LORE EVENT: EXPLORATION
A Lore Event Adopt posed the question: Why would a Wind Reaper go exploring? and we got an answer! The Community gathered around and submitted their applications along with the answer to this question, and not it is official, thanks to paperose and Lumi.

Wind Reaper Exploration! 08/2023

Wind Reapers travel for many reasons, from discovering a new place to live to searching for food, but there are a few who take up the profession of explorer. This profession is a highly respect one within the Wind Reaper species because most explorers go out on their more dangerous adventures with a goal: Discover tasty snacks and uncover safe havens for Wind Reapers to live in. While others focus on discovering the lost secrets of the ancient, much larger Wind Reapers, the most respected explorers are those who bring back the riches of untasted pinecone delicacies and the promise of human-free homes.

Wind Reapers who take up Exploration can be immortalized here in the Roleplay Guide. Through affiliated roleplays, special events can shape the lore of wind reapers and grant explorers the chance to be added here as a "Notable Explorer". These special explorers are talked about across all wind reaper roleplays, and are well known when they are seen. The only way to be considered "famous" as an explorer will be to have a listing here in the roleplay guide.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:24 am

Jackleon, God of Nightmares and Ill-intentions (Halloween Event)

A new NPC has appeared! Jackleon (Jack) is a mythical Wind Reaper with a story usually used to scare little reapers into behaving themselves. Jack travels realm in search of Wind Reapers who thrive on wrong doings and mischief, feeding of the energy it produces. Because of his large appetite, he is known to entice Wind Reapers to give in to their inner darkness and desires. His power had grown so great, that very little light could be seen in the Wind Reapers anymore...

Long Ago when Jackleon had most of the Wind Reapers under his spell, an Elder Wind Reaper decided to fight back. Using the remaining remnants of his magic, he enchanted a pumpkin patch that could ward off Jackleon for an entire year. However, the protection spell was only activated once the pumpkin was carved and it only protected the area in which it was carved. This enchanted Pumpkin Patch became known as [COMMUNITY NAME HERE], where Wind Reapers travel to each year to select their magic pumpkins to take back home and carve.

ROLEPLAY EVENTS

During the year of 2023, Jack travels the realm in search of Wind Reapers who might need that push to the darkness inside them. This is the first time Jack has truly been seen for a long time, so there is no telling what kind of reaction he will get when he drops into affiliated roleplay threads.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:55 am

Breeding

"Wind Reapers, due to their timid and reserved behavior, mate for life. They can breed once a month, but require a two week cool-down after their child is born. A female usually has one offspring, however they can very rarely have two. If twins are born, the second Reaper will have mutated traits, such as fur, spikes, horns, exc. and usually deviate away from most of their species, becoming very outgoing and quite a trouble maker." -SilverSamurai

V.3 Update Wind Reapers will have one offspring per owner. They are no longer limited to just one offspring per breeding and twins will not have the chance to produce mutations. Wind Reapers still mate for life, however, and so you can request a breeding, without needing a Breeding Voucher, if you are breeding Wind Reaper Life Partners. If you wish to Breed a Wind Reaper with another who is not their partner, you will require a Breeding Voucher and permission from the other Wind Reaper Owner if it is not your own.

Aging a Wind Reaper

"Wind Reapers are considered adults after 3-4 weeks; it varies from Reaper to Reaper. Some even as early as 2 weeks, and late as 6 weeks. During their child stage, they will do anything to sharpen their mask, as it is a symbol of strength to Wind Reapers. During this time they also like to roam open territory, in search of their desired terrain. If they are lucky, they'll run into some pine trees and get their first taste of the rare treat!" - SilverSamurai

V.3 Update You have a minimum of 2 Weeks to develop your baby Wind Reaper. To do so, you will need to have 100 word Age Entries, or in character roleplay posts, that show the child exploring their land/sharpening their skulls/discovering pine cones/etc. You will need a total of 4 Entries or posts that show this behavior before you can submit your Wind Reaper for a growth request. We strongly suggest keeping track of these entries/posts on a storage page or on your Wind Reaper's main adoption page.

Life Partners

"For a Wind Reaper to interact in any way with another is a special moment. If they begin to trust the other, they will most likely stay in touch for life. Sometimes the bond is too strong and they become a couple, mating for life with their partner. Only male/female couples can have offspring, however male/male or female/female couples may still have a child. How? If the offspring is gifted to another user, they may choose to 'adopt' the little fellow into the family. The child is still able to breed and act on its own, if it chooses to. Reaper interactions are rare, thus they do not care about genders in relationships. Trusting the other is hard enough!" - SilverSamurai

V.3 Update Wind Reapers consider their life partners sacred, and they tend to be the only other Wind Reaper they trust without question. When they bond with their Life Partner, they are rarely seen without the other and always travel as a pair. If a partner has passed or is lost, they tend to always keep that partner in mind and it's very difficult for a Wind Reaper to move on. Wind Reapers no longer have to be male/female couples to breed. Due to the population growing so small that they nearly went extinct, Wind Reapers developed the ability to lay eggs no matter their gender. There does, however, always need to be a partner involved with a breeding. Wind Reapers can not lay eggs on their own.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me