Character form storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Character form storage

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:10 pm

spacer
    Imagex
    spacer
    Hello there!
    This is going to be my own personal repository for
    characters that I play/have played in roleplays
    around the site. All of the code here is my own c:
    For now, this is a huge WIP — but we'll see how it goes :>

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯➣

Characters list

Last edited by Matreats on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\\ ѕσи σf мσяиιиg - тнє ∂єνιℓ нαѕ яιѕєи //

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:15 pm

Visual wrote:
┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
───────────────────────────
↢ ⚮ ↣
↢ ⚮ ↣
───────────────────────────
└──────────────────────────────────────────┘
    ➳name; Lucifer Morningstar
    ➳alias; Prince of Darkness, King of Hell, Lightbringer, etc...there are a lot.
    ➳age; 5,000+ years
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳hero, villain, neutral?; Neutral - Chaotic good
    ➳species; Angel
    ➳fandom; Lucifer
    ↢ ⚮ ↣

Lucifer wrote:
    'Have you seen the face of the Devil?'
    "Oh, every morning in the mirror, pal."

↢ ⚮ ↣

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Dark brown
    ➳skin tone; Tanned
    ➳height; 6'3"
    ➳weight; 172 pounds

➳abilities / powers;
    spacer»Telekinesis - Although he is technically able to lift/move small objects, he rarely is seen using this. If he uses it, it's usually him mindlessly fiddling with an object; primarily a strange coin he used to carry around with him.

spacer»Superhuman strength - "Angels possess great strength and are far stronger than humans. Lucifer has displayed this on multiple occasions, notably by lifting humans off the ground with one hand or by sending them flying across rooms."

spacer»Desire exhibition - "Lucifer's mere presence lowers the inhibitions of everyone around him, inducing them to reveal their true nature, their darkest secrets, and desires, such as when he notably has a cop confess his desire to be free of the law. This allows Lucifer to make Faustian deals with various people in exchange for favors."

spacer»Invulnerability - "Angels have been shown to be immune to earthly damage and cannot be killed by anything that could kill a mortal", however, they can be harmed by particular weapons not forged from this Earth. They can also be harmed by other angels, deities, or demons. Here, however, since the people and things around him are not from his world, he is subject to harm just like everyone else.

spacer»Wings - An angel's wings are not only a large part of the angel themselves, but they allow flight, transportation between the dimensions of Earth, Heaven, and Hell, and also have defensive (and in some cases offensive) properties. As an angel, Lucifer can also hide his wings by altering his appearance to appear human. However, Lucifer sees his wings as a humiliation more than anything, as to him, they represent his father's rejection and further manipulation of him. Lucifer seems to not care for them, even despise them to a point where he physically cut them off. Since having regained his wings under mysterious circumstances, he has attempted the same solution several times, but every time they have grown back. Here, however, his wings are stubbornly resistant to damage from him and he has not yet found a way to destroy them again. Regardless of how much he hates it, there doesn't currently seem to be a way around the issue.
    ↢ ⚮ ↣
    Lucifer wrote:
    “People don’t arrive broken.
    They start with passion and
    yearning till something comes
    along that disabuses them of
    those notions.”
    ➳weapons; Lucifer doesn’t have any obvious or conventional weapons. Instead, he relies on his wits and his abilities to essentially charm or buy his way out of almost any situation.

➳weakness(es); He gets riled up very easily and has little to no patience for certain types of people and circumstances, especially when it comes to family matters. He's also prone to any kinds of weapons/attacks because technically he's not in his own world. His ridiculous ego and confidence in himself often gets him into trouble.

➳personality; As his name suggests, Lucifer is in fact, the actual devil. Cast out from Heaven after rebelling against his father, the ‘favorite son’ was banished to Hell to watch over the souls residing there. As the former king and ruler over the realm of Hell, he is well acquainted with the human mind and how they work. Of course, he’s known by different names, but he doesn’t particularly associate with them as he feels they either don’t fit him or hold memories he would prefer not to be surfaced. Having left Hell and lived on Earth for a while, he is also aware of how the world views him as a religious symbol and a person. He doesn’t particularly like how humanity blames all of their sins on him instead of taking accountability for their own actions, especially since he blames his father for his current situation and all that came with it. Currently, he resides in Los Angeles where he owns a nightclub called ‘Lux’ and lives in the penthouse at the top of the building with his right-hand woman Mazikeen.

At first glance, Lucifer seems to be a very egotistical man with too much money and nothing to do with it. He drives an expensive Corvette and is always dressed in a classy dark suit, usually with his hair slicked neatly back. Besides being ridiculously flirty with almost every woman he encounters, he knows he is of high status and uses that to his advantage. He is extremely spontaneous and reckless, making decisions on the fly without stopping to consider the consequences for his friends and others around him. He is also extremely narcissistic, seeing his problems as more pressing than any other issues and his wants as more important than anyone else’s safety or interests. He doesn’t realize it, but he’s exceptionally masterful at manipulating others for his own good, which ironically is the very trait he despises the most in his father.

Lucifer is also known for having a short temper when presented with things, people, or situations that test his patience. Occasionally someone will anger him to the point where others around him have to warn him, sometimes physically, to stop him from hurting others. These bouts of violence can seemingly come out of nowhere and disappear without warning, but he can usually keep himself under control. His quickness to anger doubled with his inhuman strength is nothing to mess with, especially when something he cares for is hurt or damaged in any way. He does not willingly open up to others, so individuals that know who he really is and what he is really like are sparse and few in number. Despite the pretty playboy front that he keeps up, he is deeply confused about his emotions, his role in life, and his extremely troubled and dysfunctional family.

➳other; {specific info - tbd}
Last edited by Matreats on Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"ωεℓℓ, αяεη'т үσυ α ℓσηg ωαүs ғяσм нσмε?" ~☆

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:27 pm

spacer
    ╒═════════╕

name; The Doctor
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    gender; Male
    age; 1000? 1100? He lost
    count, but it's somewhere
    in between there!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    species; Gallifreyan/
    Time Lord
    fandom; Doctor Who
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    sexuality; He doesn't
    bother with relationships
    all that much
    relations; Technically
    married (it's complicated)

╘═════════╛
    spacer
    personality; A rather strange, quirky man with an awful fashion sense who travels around time and space in a box. Because of his travels and his experience, his knowledge of the universe is astounding and he puts it to good use. Though he's extremely old, he has the tendency to show a more child-like side of himself; he's easily distracted, gets excited over little things, very awkward and clumsy, and can't seem to hold a regular conversation without throwing in bits of obscure information that seem to confuse everyone listening. He's very curious and is always on the lookout for strange things, which is usually what gets him into trouble. The Doctor is passionate about what he loves, and if you get him talking, you'd best take a seat because you're not going to get him to shut up. He has an inherent love for life, any kind (even though said life may be trying to kill him), and is always interested when he comes across new forms of it. He's also very protective and will go to massive extents to protect those that he cares about from danger.

═══——> ☆ <——═══

history; His race has the ability to "cheat death" in a way, by completely reconstructing their bodies through a process called regeneration(he's currently on his eleventh). Due to his age, his history is quite extensive and long, but what he really does is run around through time and space getting into trouble and saving planets from other alien races. He also finds himself accidentally messing with history on the occasional visit to Earth, and though it's never really intended, some people take notice. Through his travels, he's gained quite the list of enemies and friends, and gathered quite a reputation for himself across the universe. He often travels with a companion, but despite the many he's had over the years, he's still extremely lonely, being the last of his race after destroying his home planet and everyone on it to protect the rest of the universe from one of the most deadly threats in existence.
    other; { tbd. }
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"αує, уσυ— вєѕт gєт уσυя иσѕє συт σf му вυѕιиєѕѕ!"

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Visual wrote:
┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
──────────────────────────
⊴ ≜ ⊵
(click for full image)
⊴ ≜ ⊵
──────────────────────────
└─────────────────────────────────────┘
    ➳name: Dean Morales
    ➳age: Mid 20's
    ➳gender: Male
    ➳nickname or alias: hoe None
    ➳sexuality: Straight, but flirting is free game
    ➳crush: N/A
    ➳species: Viscet/anthro
    ➳fandom: N/A - OC
    ➳hero, villain, neutral?: Neutral

⊴ ≜ ⊵

Dean wrote:
    "Yes, yes it was a good idea, and no, I don't care if it bothered you. My agenda doesn't wait for anyone."

⊴ ≜ ⊵

➳hair; Red-orange
    ➳eyes; Bright blue
    ➳fur color; White, cream, coral
    ➳height; 6'5"
    ➳weight; 220 pounds

➳strengths/abilities: Dean doesn’t have any magical or supernatural abilities or powers; in his world, it just doesn’t exist. His skills are more practical for the city he lives in. He’s quite strong, but given that he’s heavy-set and has plenty of experience in hand-to-hand combat and defending himself, he can be a rather formidable opponent. He also relies on his street-smarts and general knowledge of other people that he’s amassed over his years of living on the streets.

➳weapons/equipment: Dean is never unarmed. He’s learned from a very small age that you can never be too careful and that you should always have some sort of weapon on you. He carries around two large switchblades that he keeps concealed inside his jacket and occasionally brings other things as a precautionary measure if he’s going somewhere he know is dangerous.

➳weaknesses: He gets distracted easily and is quick to judge others. He’s also mortal, so yes, pokey objects do indeed hurt.

➳personality:
    At first glance, Dean looks like one of those high-school jocks that everyone pretended to like for the sake of being involved with the popular kids. Confident, suave, and pretty, he considers himself a high priority for him and others as wellHe’s actually very intelligent and knows a lot about people and how they work, which allows him to get into and out of places and situations more easily. He could be considered a people watcher, but he would rather go out and interact with them directly.

Dean has trouble focusing when he spots an attractive person and is known for being a ridiculously flamboyant flirt. He gets distracted very easily and can never concentrate on one thing for too long, as his attention span is small and he moves on to other things quickly. He also can't keep a girlfriend to save his life, although finding one is never really that hard for him. Surprisingly though, his current one, Jasper, has been with him for over a year now. It's quite a feat and both are rather surprised it's still working out. Dean is also loyal to a fault and will do anything for the few people he actually cares for.

He is reckless and impulsive, and often acts on his emotions rather than thinking about it beforehand. This gets him and those close to him in trouble quite often, especially when he’s trying to prove himself by doing something that is, most of the time, really stupid. He’s also notorious for sticking his nose into business (usually criminal or gang-related) that isn’t his and consequently landing himself in hot water. He’s hard to anger because of his natural tendency to make a joke out of everything, but there are certain things that push his buttons and send him off the rail almost immediately.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☉|| o̶n̶c̶e̶ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ — ♛

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:54 pm

spacer
    x

xxxx
      i. - Loki Laufeyson ii. - Male iii. - Marvel/MCU
      iv. - over a thousand years old
      v. - 6'4" vi. - Asgardian / Jötun
      vii. - God of Mischief viii. - Prince of Asgard
      and rightful king of Jotunheim
      ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈
      xxxxCunning, devious, and always prepared with a plan, Loki is a powerful immortal that lives up to his title of the God of Mischief. Tall and imposing, he seems to lack compassion and empathy and comes off as indifferent and aloof to most, not caring about how his actions and decisions might affect others and generally only doing what benefits him.

xxxxWith a habit of being a bit overdramatic and presentational, Loki's priorities vary from moment to moment, along with his mood and alliance. He's known for walking the very, very thin line between good and evil, doing what he sees is best for him at that time. He had a more prominent god complex a while back, but more recent events have had a humbling effect on him. Make no mistake though, he has no problem doing what's needed to get what he wants and he certainly doesn't take "no" for an answer.

xxxxLoki is extremely manipulative and smooth with his words, allowing him to skirt around bad situations or charm his way into the inner workings of whatever he'd like. He loves a little chaos in most everything and has a bad habit of pushing things just a little too far, usually ending up being the catalyst for many of the problems around him. It could be said that the contention he causes is just a way to deal with the fact that he has a rather intense identity crisis surrounding his race/heritage and place in his adoptive family which others tend to get accidentally caught up in.

xxxxHe is widely considered to be untrustworthy due to his history of self-serving behavior, though he shares the same sentiment with the rest of the world after losing his naive perspective of what he thought it to be. A lot of his selfishness comes from his experiences away from his home planet and is a product of him being forced to adapt to the harsh reality that there is much worse in the universe than familial disputes and the struggles of a single kingdom.

xxxxLoki has never been a people person, which is fairly obvious when meeting him as he usually expresses his emotions in the form of anger and irritation. The self-aggrandizing tendencies he has to make up for the things he's insecure about naturally makes him hard to get along with and frustrating to deal with, especially when he seems to see the majority of others as incompetent.
      x
      ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈
      Weapons
      xxxx• Loki's go-to choice is daggers or knives, preferring small and easily concealable blades to larger, more unwieldy weapons like swords, hammers, and things of the like. He deals especially with close-quarters combat, where he is able to move swiftly and down his opponents easier.
      xxxx• He uses magic in tandem with weapons while fighting in order to deceive and get a leg up on whoever he's up against.
      Abilities
      xxxx• Loki is well-versed in magic and sorcery that he learned from his mother, specifically illusion magic and also some minor conjuring as well. Having lived for so long, he's also an experienced fighter, and though he might not be considered as strong as his brother, he is very capable and can definitely hold his own in combat.
      xxxx• Being considered an immortal, he has a fairly long lifespan, sitting at around 5,000 years. Compared to humans, he is extremely durable and can withstand much more than the average person.
      xxxx• As a Jötun, or Frost Giant, Loki would have a natural affinity to the cold and supposedly the ability to create/manipulate ice, but as far as it's concerned, what he can actually do regarding this is mostly unknown and untested as he would rather ignore it and stick to something he knows and not be reminded of what he feels ostracized him from his family and his people.
      x
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me