⊰ ✧ ─ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 - 𝐞𝐜𝐑𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

⊰ ✧ β”€π¬π­π¨π«π¦π°πžπšπ―πžπ«

Postby Echoflame17 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:29 am

⊰ ✧ ── S T O R M W E A V E R !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : stormweaver
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ storm her stormy coloured coat
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ weaver - name she gave herself after being kicked out of her clan
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : she-cat
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : 20 moons
      ⊰ ✧ ── rank : rouge
      ⊰ ✧ ── previous ranks : kit, apprentice
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── scent : Stormweaver carries a faint but distinct scent reminiscent of rain-soaked meadows and the crisp freshness that lingers after a thunderstorm. The scent of water and air intertwines, creating an aura that speaks of her unique connection to the elements.
      ⊰ ✧ ── appearance : stormweaver's... pelt is a lustrous shade of dark grey, reminiscent of storm clouds gathering on the horizon. The fur on her back is adorned with patterns resembling wisps of swirling clouds, adding an ethereal touch to her sleek and graceful appearance. Her tail, in particular, bears the most intricate patterns, resembling the dance of wind and rain. Her eyes are a striking shade of amber, reflecting the warmth and intensity of a sunbeam breaking through a cloudy sky.

⊰ ✧ ── personality : stormweaver's ... serene exterior conceals a complex blend of traits that mirror the ever-changing nature of the skies. Beneath her calm and composed demeanor lies a heart pulsating with the spirit of adventure. She yearns to explore the vast expanses of the Enchanted Forest, guided by an insatiable curiosity about the world beyond her former clan's borders. Compassionate and empathetic, Stormweaver often finds herself taking on the role of a soothing presence during times of turmoil. Her intuition allows her to sense the subtle shifts in the emotions of those around her, making her a natural mediator and source of comfort for her fellow cats. Despite the isolation forced upon her, Stormweaver carries no bitterness in her heart, instead channeling her energies into understanding and mastering the intricate dance of air and water. In moments of solitude, Stormweaver's adventurous spirit comes to the forefront. She dreams of soaring through the skies, exploring the hidden corners of the Enchanted Forest that few have ever glimpsed. Her connection to the clouds fuels a desire to walk among them, reaching heights that defy the limitations of the forest floor. While Stormweaver possesses many admirable qualities, she is not without her flaws, which contribute to the complexity of her character. Her stubbornness often surfaces when it comes to her beliefs, making her reluctant to change her stance even in the face of compelling arguments, occasionally leading to conflicts within the clan. Additionally, her intuitive and sensitive nature prompts overthinking, causing her to overanalyze situations and become paralyzed by indecision. Despite her outward composure, deep-seated self-doubt plagues Stormweaver, particularly concerning her control over her unique abilities, creating a lingering fear of unintentionally causing harm. This insecurity makes it challenging for her to fully trust others, given the pain of her past expulsion, making it difficult to form close bonds without a lingering sense of betrayal. Furthermore, when confronted with overwhelming emotions, Stormweaver tends to withdraw emotionally, choosing to deal with her feelings independently and unintentionally creating a barrier between herself and those who care about her well-being.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── likes : Whispering Breezes: Stormweaver finds solace in the gentle rustle of leaves and the soft whispers carried by the wind. The soothing sounds of nature, especially the calming breezes, resonate deeply with her, offering a sense of connection to her air affinity.
      Moonlit Reflections: The shimmering moonlight on still waters holds a special place in Stormweaver's heart. It reminds her of her father's tranquil river and brings a sense of nostalgia, grounding her amidst the chaos of her dual heritage.
      Cloud Gazing: Stormweaver enjoys spending quiet moments observing the ever-shifting shapes of clouds in the sky. Whether fluffy cumulus clouds or ominous storm clouds, each formation captivates her, sparking her imagination and inspiring a sense of wonder.
      ⊰ ✧ ── dislikes :Conflict without Resolution: Stormweaver despises unresolved tension and conflict within a group. Her empathetic nature drives her to seek harmony and understanding, making discord and animosity deeply unsettling for her.
      Drought and Stagnation: The absence of movement and vitality in nature, especially stagnant water and arid landscapes, leaves Stormweaver feeling stifled. She thrives on the dynamic dance of air and water and finds monotony disheartening.
      Uncontrolled Storms: Ironically, Stormweaver dislikes the chaotic storms she unintentionally conjures. The lack of control over her powers during intense weather events haunts her, and she strives to master her abilities to prevent harm to those around her.
      ⊰ ✧ ── fears : isolation: Deep down, Stormweaver fears being isolated and abandoned once again. The memories of her expulsion from her clan linger, and the thought of facing the vastness of the Enchanted Forest alone triggers a primal fear within her.
      ⊰ ✧ ── quirks : Raindrop Meditation: In moments of contemplation or during periods of rest, Stormweaver has developed a quirk where she engages in a form of raindrop meditation. She sits in a quiet spot, closes her eyes, and lets raindrops fall onto her fur. Instead of seeking shelter, she embraces the touch of rain as a way to ground herself and enhance her connection with the water element. This meditative practice not only allows her to appreciate the soothing sound of rain but also serves as a method to attune herself to the natural rhythms of the environment. It's a unique and calming ritual that helps her maintain balance amidst the complexities of her dual heritage.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── sexuality : heterosexual for not but open to anything
      ⊰ ✧ ── crushing on : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── mate : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── kits : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── mother : breezesong
      ⊰ ✧ ── father : npc unknown
      ⊰ ✧ ── sister : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── brother : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── otherkin : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── history :
      Stormweaver's origin is a tale woven with the intricate threads of two opposing elements. Her father, a powerful WaterClan cat possessed the ability to manipulate water with an innate skill that surpassed even the most seasoned warriors of his clan. On the other side of the spectrum, her mother, Breezesong, hailed from the AirClan. Breezesong was a master of navigating the winds, her fur as light and airy as a cloud drifting across a summer sky. Her eyes held the colour of a calm, open horizon, reflecting the vastness of the skies she roamed.
      Stormweaver's birth was a remarkable event, marking the union of water and air in a way that hadn't occurred in generations (unbeknown to the clans!). Raised with love by both her mother, unaware of who her father was, Stormweaver exhibited signs of her dual heritage from an early age. However, the revelation of her true potential came to light during her apprentice ceremony.
      Around 10 moons old, Stormweaver's abilities began to surface, blurring the lines between her Water and AirClan heritage. At first, her mother urged her to supress her waterclan abilities and focus on those that made her an airclan cat. Yet, as the moons passed, Stormweaver's control over her abilities became erratic, causing unpredictable weather patterns within the clan's territory. The tension escalated, and whispers of discontent spread through the clan like wildfire. Two moons after her apprentice ceremony, during a particularly intense storm she inadvertently summoned, Stormweaver's control faltered, and a torrential downpour flooded the clan's camp. Chaos ensued as her WaterClan powers clashed with the natural balance maintained by the AirClan. In the aftermath, the clan leaders, torn between the fear of uncontrolled havoc and a sibling love for the young apprentice, made the difficult decision to cast Stormweaver out. The young she-cat, heartbroken and bewildered, left her home behind with her mother by her side, determined to understand her abilities and seek guidance from the elements themselves. Sadly her mother is no longer with her, dying around a moon ago of sickness.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ✧ ─ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 - 𝐞𝐜𝐑𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

╔════════ ✦ ════════╗
hunting; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
fighting; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
intelligence; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
strength; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
running; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
stamina; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
pain tolerance; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
swimming; β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
climbing; β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
medicine; β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

image credit // coding credit
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
[removed]
οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ₯ οΌ¦οΌ―οΌ² οΌ‘ οΌ§οΌ©οΌ²οΌ¬, οΌ¦οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ² οΌ¦οΌ―οΌ² οΌ‘ οΌ’οΌ―οΌΉ

╔════════════════════════ ✦ ════════════════════════╗
⌈ personality βŒ‹

magpiepaw is a very quiet she-cat who likes to observe the on goings of her clan mates
and not get involved in any unnecessary drama, that doesn't mean that she doesn't
like hearing about it, by god she loves to hear all the drama but just doesn't involve
herself within it. she is a reserved cat who prefers her own company and takes
some time to actually feel comfortable around another cat. being the only surviving
kit out a litter of 4 magpiepaw often feels alone, and like she has to prove herself
to her parents who blame her for her siblings deaths. she often looks as though she
has a secret or two she is holding on to, and maybe she is, but only time will tell that.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
age [ 10 moons ] gender [ molly ] sexuality [ hetero ] rank [ hill app ] crush [ open ] mate [ no ]
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
⌈ history βŒ‹

magpiepaw, along side her siblings thistlekit, and beaverkit were born to a beautiful brown
and slender molly named pikebrair and a large black and white tom named Runningwolf.
sadly magpiepaw's siblings didnt last very long. thistlekit was a stillborn and beaverkit died
days after birth. magpiepaw's parents blamed her for their deaths, claiming she stole their lives
and so changed her name from Daisykit to magpie. honestly, her parents were always over
dramatic, maybe thats why magpiepaw can never stand being part of drama.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ✦ ════════════════════════╝
οΌ¦οΌ©οΌΆοΌ₯ οΌ¦οΌ―οΌ² οΌ³οΌ©οΌ¬οΌΆοΌ₯R, οΌ³οΌ©οΌΈ οΌ¦οΌ―οΌ² οΌ§οΌ―οΌ¬οΌ€
[removed]
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

╔════════ ✦ ════════╗
hunting; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
fighting; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
intelligence; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
strength; β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
running; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
stamina; β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
pain tolerance; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
swimming; β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
climbing; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
medicine; β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ²οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³ οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ²οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³ οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ²οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³ οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ²οΌ©οΌ£
⌈ personality βŒ‹

despite what his name suggests, bearpaw isn't a muscular, towering, confident, or aggressive tom.
infact, bearpaw is the exact opposite. his a small, lithe little tom, which huge rounded ears.
it was his ears that gave him the name bearpaw as they reminded his mother of a bears ears.
this little tom is a very shy and reserved tom, who likes to be away from the centre of attention,
afraid he will get called a kit for his small size, which sometimes does happen. his small size
however does not stop him from training as hard as he can to prove that being small
shouldn't stop anyone from being the best warrior ever! this does sometimes take its
toll on him as he can often get too lost in training that he forgets to look after himself,
something his mother would probably have scolded him for if she was still with him.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
age [ 9 ms ] gender [ tom] sexuality [ hetero ] rank [ swamp app ] crush [ open ] mate [ none ]
⌈ history βŒ‹

bearkit had a pretty nice kithood, being the only kit he got lots of attention from
his parents and loved being with them. although he doesn't like being the
centre of attention with other cats, he loved to be with his parents. often
hiding behind them and jumping out on them, taking his small size as an advantage
to make them laugh.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ✦ ════════════════════════╝
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:32 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
π‹πŽπŽππ’π“π‘πˆπŠπ„

β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘

⌈ personality βŒ‹
loonstrike the ever curious, ever adventurous tom. this tom is know for being rather
outgoing and always trying to have a laugh, yet he does know when to be serious.
a bit ol' softie really, he loves nothing more than just being with his clan mates
and having a bucket load of fun, once all his warrior duties are finished of course!
a very dedicated tom, he will finish any task he needs to before he has any fun.
a bit mischievous and cheeky this tom likes to pull little pranks on the younger members
of his clan, often the apprentices.
age [ 30 ms ] gender [ male ] sexuality [ hetero ] rank [ hill warrior ] crush [ open ] mate [ open ]
⌈ history βŒ‹
born into the clan to two normal warriors who worked hard for their clan
and did their best to uphold the warrior code, loonstrike lived a rather
normal life. nothing major happened to him really, just lived a normal
life, happy to be where he is right now.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:33 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘
β–Œβ•‘

⌈ personality βŒ‹

ravencatcher is a very timid lanky tom who often likes to blend into the shadows, good job
he has black fur. he isn't the most confident of tom's and takes some nudging and some
encouragement to believe he is capable of doing something new. despite this he is an
excellent hunter with a quick mind able to think on his paws as he is hunting something
down, one of the only things he feel's truly confident about. his is a tom who likes
evening walks and the night, seeing the beautiful colours of the sunset, and so he can often
be found at night patrolling around the outside of the camp, glancing up at the stars here
and there wondering whether his mother and father are up there watching over him.
age [ 28 ms ] gender [ male ] sexuality [ hetero ] rank [ swa warrior ] crush [ open ] mate [ open ]
⌈ history βŒ‹

raven was actually born outside of the clan and brought into the clan
by his mother who was fatally ill and died not long after joining the clan.
raven had been 5 moons when she died. she named him raven after his father,
someone he never knew as he died protecting his kitting mate. being an outsider
raven often feels a little lonely in the camp.
x─ "π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ύπ“‚π’Άπ‘”π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Άπ“ˆ π“π’Ύπ“‚π’Ύπ“‰π“π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’Άπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π’Ήπ“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’" ─
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Imagex
words words words words words words words words words words words words

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ x link x β€’ xlink x
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β†’ x 𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐓 ix ←
─────────────
xxxImageImage
─────────────
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:35 pm

Echoflame17 wrote:Image

name : galestorm
clan : swamp
mate :coldgaze
kits : frostedkit juniperpaw & ivorypaw

personality/history : galestorm is a fiercely independent and stubborn warrior who likes to do things herself and will only ask for help if she really really cannot do something alone. despite being so independent, gale loves to help others and can often be seen helping the queens with there kits. this female has a huge soft spot for kits and such a tender way of dealing with them. if a queen is about to kit, you will more than likely find galestorm right by the queen's side, giving words of comfort and helping her through the difficult situation. galestorm knows the mental, emotional and almost physical pain it feels to lose a kit and will comfort any queen who has lost a kit, reminding them that if they still have other kits, the queen needs to focus on them. galestorm herself lost her own little of three kits - one she lost to the cold weather of the day they were born. the other two she lost to twolegs when they were apprentices. two legs has captured her and her kits - selling her kits to places far away and neutering her. something she feels completely devastated about, but this doesnt stop her from helping the queens
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ✧ ─ drizzlepaw

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:34 am

⊰ ✧ ── D R I Z Z L E P A W !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : Drizzlepaw
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ drizzle - for her grey coat
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ paw - typical for an apprentice
      ⊰ ✧ ── ━ mist - for her empathic nature
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : molly
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : 11 moons
      ⊰ ✧ ── rank : airclan apprentice
      ⊰ ✧ ── previous ranks : kit,,
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── scent : the delicate fragrance of dew-kissed grass mingled with the subtle scent of rain-soaked earth. This combination captures the essence of her name and her affinity for rainy days, evoking a sense of freshness and tranquility reminiscent of misty mornings in the forest.
      ⊰ ✧ ── appearance : drizzlepaw... is a lithe and elegant she-cat with a coat of sleek, storm grey fur. Her face is adorned with a snowy-white muzzle, contrasting beautifully against the subtle hues of her fur. White markings grace her front paws, while her hind legs are adorned with delicate white socks, adding a touch of grace to her appearance. Her eyes, a deep brown, shimmer with flecks of vibrant green, capturing the essence of the forest within their depths.

⊰ ✧ ── personality : tidalsong's ... radiating youth and curiosity, drizzlepaw thrives on exploration and connection, refusing to let life's moments slip through her grasp. With a boundless energy that infuses every interaction, this molly becomes a beacon of light for those in need, her optimistic and empathetic nature drawing others to her like moths to a flame. Her genuine empathy allows her to touch hearts effortlessly, often leaving a lasting impact even when she least expects it. Despite her delicate appearance, drizzlepaw possesses a resilient spirit, fiercely protective of those she holds dear. She navigates the complexities of emotion with grace, though the weight of the world sometimes tugs at her sensitive heartstrings. Yet, she faces challenges with unwavering determination, embodying the essence of a warrior within. Intelligence and hard work are the cornerstones of drizzlepaw's character. Eager to learn and grow, she approaches every task with diligence and enthusiasm, dedicating herself wholeheartedly to her training and responsibilities as an apprentice. The word "impossible" holds no sway over her, for she believes in the power of perseverance and the boundless potential that lies within each obstacle. Though she may occasionally fall prey to naivety, her enthusiasm and sincerity shine through, and her willingness to engage in heartfelt conversations makes her a cherished confidante among her peers. With a heart as vast as the sky, drizzlepaw's presence is a constant reminder that even the darkest of nights can be illuminated by the light of compassion and determination.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── likes : Exploring the forest under the gentle patter of raindrops, feeling connected to her mother. Additionally she also likes curling up by riverbanks, and listening to the soothing sound of flowing water when her mind is particularly troubled. She also enjoys engaging playful games of chase with her clan-mates on misty mornings.
      ⊰ ✧ ── dislikes drizzle dislikes loud thunderstorms that shake the group and disrupt the tranquility of the forest, alongside the bitter taste of herbs used for medicine - often preferring to go without for as long as she can (ironic consider her mother couldn't be saved....)
      ⊰ ✧ ── fears drizzle fears heights, feeling a sense of unease when faced with climbing tall trees or steep cliffs. The thought of being high above the ground sends shivers down her spine, and she often prefers to keep her paws firmly planted on solid ground.
      ⊰ ✧ ── quirks : Despite her aversion to thunderstorms, drizzle has a peculiar habit of collecting rainwater in small containers during rainfall. She finds solace in the rhythmic patter of raindrops and enjoys the calming scent of fresh rain, often using collected rainwater for various tasks within the clan, such as cleaning herbs or watering plants. often time, she sees her mother staring back at her in the reflection of the collected rainwater.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── sexuality : questioning
      ⊰ ✧ ── crushing on : foggypaw
      ⊰ ✧ ── mate : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── kits : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── mother rainwillow
      ⊰ ✧ ── father : zephyrgaze
      ⊰ ✧ ── sister : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── brother : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── otherkin : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── history : Born to a Waterclan she-cat named Rainwillow and an Airclan tom named Zephyrgaze, Drizzlepaw was a symbol of unity between two clans whose territories bordered each other. Despite the challenges their forbidden love presented, Rainwillow and Zephyrgaze often found solace in secret meetings, forming a bond that transcended the boundaries of their respective clans. As a kit, Drizzlepaw knew nothing of the complexities surrounding her birth. She frolicked along the banks of the river, her fur glistening with droplets of water, and danced among the leaves carried by the breeze, her spirit as free as the wind itself. Her parents (still meeting secretly at the borders not telling drizzle it was wrong but informing her to remain quiet about it) watched over her with pride; their love for each other mirrored in their love for their daughter. However, tragedy struck when Drizzlekit was just four moons old. Rainwillow fell gravely ill, her once lively spirit fading like the setting sun. Despite the efforts of the Waterclan medicine cats, they could not save her, and she passed away, leaving Drizzlekit orphaned; her dying wish for her to go to her father and live with him. Heartbroken and bereft, Zephyrwhisper knew he had to honour Rainwillow's memory and care for their daughter. With a heavy heart, he made the difficult decision to take Drizzlekit out of her home in waterclan and instead bring her to Airclan, where he hoped they could start anew. The transition was not easy for Drizzlekit, who had to adjust to a new clan, new territory, and new ways of life. Yet, she found solace in her father's unwavering love and support. Together, they forged a bond even stronger than before, their shared grief cementing their connection as family. Despite her dual heritage, Drizzlepaw embraced her identity with pride. She is training tirelessly as an apprentice, her determination fuelled by the memory of her mother and the guidance of her father. And though she missed the soothing embrace of the river, she found a sense of belonging among the treetops and the endless expanse of the sky. As Drizzlepaw embarks on her journey as a warrior, she carries with her the legacy of her parents' love and the resilience of her spirit, a testament to the enduring power of family and the bonds that transcend boundaries. And though the whispers of the river and the songs of the wind called to her soul, she knew that her true home was wherever her heart found peace, wherever her loved ones stood by her side.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ✧ ─ π™©π™–π™§π™šπ™‘π™‘π™žπ™– π™—π™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™™π™šπ™–π™©π™

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am

⊰ ✧ ── T A R E L L I A !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : Tarellia Bringer of Death
      ⊰ ✧ ── nicknames : Tar
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : female
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : like a billion years old idk lol
      ⊰ ✧ ── timeline : era of the gods
      ⊰ ✧ ── goddess/god : was once the goddess of life now it known as the bringer of death (still a goddess)
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── scent : -
      ⊰ ✧ ── appearance : tarellia... - one a striking goddess now -
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱

⊰ ✧ ── personality : tarellia

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── likes :
      ⊰ ✧ ── dislikes
      ⊰ ✧ ── fears :
      ⊰ ✧ ── quirks :

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── sexuality : heterosexual