Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Seokjinnie's Character Storage

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 am

~his name means "elegant bliss"
    ~sees his step-mother as his own mother as he never had the chance to know his actual mother
    ~extremely close to his half-sister Soon Ae who is five years younger than him
    ~rather terrible with a sword, bow & arrow is his weapon of choice
    ~is much of a fighter at all really
    ~doesn't believe he is suited for anything resembling politics, prefers playing around
    ~greatly enjoys the nickname "Smiling Fool' as he believes it could've been far worse
    ~has known that he has liked men since his early teens, only his closest friends know (besides his father)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓛𝓲

𝓧𝓲𝓪𝓸𝓵𝓾

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name (lf) Li Xiaolu | 李小鹿
nicknames Lulu, China's beloved jewel, or A-lu
age 18
gender female
sexuality straight
role crown princess

appearance
height 5'0 | 152.40 cm
eyes dark brown
hair brown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    Li Xiaolu, China's beloved jewel, is the youngest daughter and child of the Chinese Emperor. She spent a lot of time around her father as her mother was one of his favorite wives. She was often pampered and sheltered growing up, not allowed to move more than a foot without a guard and maids breathing down her neck. Though she was spoiled and given everything she wants, most of the time it was things that she thought she had to like. Xiaolu, though initially hesitant, was sent to Silla and became engaged to the crown prince soon after. With a childhood full of romantic tales of princes and their princess, she quickly became completely enamored with the crown prince. Lulu is so used to getting whatever she wants and is very confused when she has to chase after him or why he won't even spare her a glance. Xiaolu is a complete and utter hopeless romantic due to all the love stories she was told as a young girl. She is spoiled and stubborn but is far from being self-centered, the young princess just lacks people telling her what to do or challenging her. The crown princess genuinely cares for others, especially her older sister, and wants to help the people in any way she can. She's usually quite sweet and trusting until someone proves untrustworthy when she's been lied to or betrayed, she holds a grudge and treats them with a cold shoulder.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:34 pm

~her name means "little deer"
    ~has always preferred her father over her mother
    ~loves telling and hearing stories especially ones that involve a great or sweet love
    ~is an avid guqin player and has a deep love for music
    ~hates being treated like a child
    ~the thing that bothers her the most is when someone lies to her
    ~dreams of having a great love story with her betrothed even though she has to chase him
    ~had been very hesitant about being sent to Silla as it meant being far away from her father
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
rom/pos/negative/neutral
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:14 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓲

𝓛𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Dimitri Jiho Larin
nicknames Dima, Dim, or Dimmie
gender male
sexuality bisexual; male leaning (closeted to most)
position running back

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
family
Roman Larin (father)
Noeul Im-Larin (mother)
Viktor Larin (older brother)
Nikita Larin (older brother)
Ivan Larin (older brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Dimitri Jiho Larin was born in Beverly Hills, California as the youngest child and son of Roman Larin, a famous criminal lawyer, and Noeul Im-Larin, a nationally renowned neurosurgeon. He is the youngest of four brothers, all of which are widely successful in their own professions. Dimitri was raised under an exorbitant amount of pressure due to his older brothers' academic success, from childhood, his parents pushed him to either go into law or medicine neither of which he actually ever wanted to do. Though he has always submitted to their will like the dutiful son he is even if he occasionally struggles to maintain his composure. He was often bullied as a child due to his intelligence and labeled as a "nerd" until he grew into his looks. Dima joined the team in order to prove to everyone that he wasn't just the smart one, that he was more than just a brain in a human shell. Dimmie is known for his intelligence though he doesn't like to admit that he is smart, he often tries to dumb himself down to prevent getting picked on again. Despite being an extrovert, he is rather shy due and didn't have many friends growing up. Dimitri is a bit too nice and forgiving for his own good, he hates the fact that he lets people walk all over him but is trying to learn how to stick up for himself. He's going through a bit of a rebellious faze since he joined the team.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:38 am

~born on June 30th at 11:55 pm, he's a cancer with a pieces ascendant

~has a very tense and at times hostile relationship with two out of three of his older brothers, both Viktor and Ivan often picked on him as a child for being less intelligent than the older three, Nikita was often protective of him and tried to help him the best he could.

~his brothers are nine (Viktor), seven (Nikita), and four (Ivan) years older than him; Viktor and Ivan followed in their father's footsteps and became a successful prosecutor and lawyer whereas Nikita followed their mother and became a cardiothoracic surgeon

~also has a very tense relationship with both of his parents, more so with his father, with his father threatening him to disown him if he didn't quit the team multiple times

~his IQ is 145 and he joined mensa when he was in eighth grade

~was usually in the top 5 of his grade which was highly disappointing to his parents since his brothers had always been one or two

~was made fun of a lot growing up because of his intelligence due to this he didn't have many friends and any friends he did have often used him for his money or because they thought he was like his charismatic older brothers

~looks the most like mama out his siblings, which he prefers as he would hate himself a little more if he looked like the man he can't stand

~really loves animals and is more of a dog person than a cat person but only because he is more allergic to cats

~his family owns four dogs: lady (sammypoo), baby (irish doodle), oreo (sheepadoodle), and honey (bernedoodle), all of the family's dogs are hypoallergenic poodle mixes because of his and his mama's allergy

~didn't exercise all that much before high school but the summer before freshman year he started working out and running a lot in order to get in shape

~has never once wanted to go into medicine or law, he has no idea what he actually wants to do but he is positive that he wants nothing to do with either of those

~wants to go traveling after he graduates, he wants to visit every single continent (except antartica obviously)

~it's pretty easy to make him laugh and smile

~fluent in both korean and russian

~extremely loyal to his friends and would do anything for them

~easily flustered by flirting and has only been in one relationship, he had to keep it a secret because he was afraid of what his parents would say because it was with another boy

~has come out to only a handful of people

~has a thing for tall guys, he kept help it that his heart races when someone is literally towering over him

~enjoys horror movies as nothing is scarier than his father or seeing his parents makeout

~sucks at cooking and baking, do not let this man into a kitchen he will burn it down

~really likes spicy food, his favorite foods are tteokbokki and his mama's kimchi stew

~hates coffee, it's too bitter and even when he adds cream and sugar it doesn't help

~the tips of his ears go pink when he's lying

~his first crush was on an older boy in his neighborhood

~has a thing for grumpy people but would never admit it

~lowkey kinda clingy and affectionate with his friends, always down to cuddle and give hugs to everyone who wants them

~he also has a sweet tooth

~he likes being held, cuddled, and having his handheld

~suffers from sleep paralysis

~making other people laugh and smile makes him happy
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:37 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓞𝓻𝓵𝓲

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Orli Kressia Braverman
nicknames Li or Kressi
gender female
age 18
sexuality bisexual, female leaning
position running back

appearance
height 5'1| 154.94 cm
eyes dark brown
hair dark reddish-brown

relationships
family
Louis Braverman (father)
Zimra Braverman (mother)
Aviva Braverman (little sister)
Ester Braverman (little sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Orli Kessia Braverman is the oldest child and daughter of Louis Braverman, a famous fashion designer, and Zimra Braverman, a well-known theatre actress. Orli was pretty much always left alone as a child, her parents were constantly working and when they were home they were fighting. She became accustomed to seeing unhealthy coping mechanisms from a young age which she would develop as a teen. When she was twelve, her mother gave birth to her little twin sisters and everything at home seemed to be changing for the better until she came home early from school one day. She walked into the family home and witnessed her father having an affair, he made her promise to keep quiet and she did. A few months later when there was a half-day at school, she came home to witness her mother having an affair, again she was made to promise that she would keep quiet and she did. In middle school, Orli began to skip classes and disrespect teachers as her parents continued to have their affairs. Freshman year is when she started partying and picking fights with other students, anything to get a rise out of anyone. But eventually, she fought the wrong person and was forced to leave school and do the entirety of her junior year online. During that time her parents divorced after they both found out about the other person's affair. When she came back, she made a promise to herself that she would be a better role model for her younger sisters. Orli is quite smart and a lot of impulse control issues along with a mild case of depression. She's an ambivert though she leans towards extroversion and makes friends easily though she loses them just as quickly. It's not surprising to her that some people avoid her for her wild personality and at times standoffish behavior but after attending therapy she has become a lot calmer and kinder.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 pm

~born on April 19th at 1:00 am, she's an aries-taurus cusp

~has pretty much no relationship with her parents at all, they both got mad at her for keeping the other's affair a secret despite both asking her to do the same from them

~she's very close to her two younger sisters, aviva and ester, who are both twelve years younger her; she desperately wants to protect them and has in a way by convincing both of her parents to let her aunt take temporary custody of them

~was forced to take ballet and violin lessons as a child, both of which she severely hated

~never got good grades until recently as she never cared and neither did her parents

~partied in order to cope with having to keep her parents' affairs a secret and dealing with their fighting

~she takes after her father's side appearance-wise while her little sisters look like their mother

~wasn't allowed to have any animals growing up until her father bought her and her sisters a fennec fox home, which she let her little sisters name creamsicle

~took gymnastic as a child and wasn't too bad at it but she was kicked out for missing too many practices

~wants to go into counseling because of the stuff she put up with her parents

~still wants to party but recognizes that if she wants to be better she can't

~fluent in hebrew, yiddish, and arabic

~lost a lot of friends because of all of the fights she got in

~loves flirting with people especially pretty girls cause she likes seeing them get flustered and blush

~has been out since eighth grade

~has a very specific type of guys that she's into but girls the only requirement is that they are breathing

~prefers movies over tv shows as she feels like shows get drawn out to the point where they are unbearable

~became really good at cooking because she had to make dinner for her and her sisters

~can't handle spicy food if it's hot but can pretty much tolerate it

~hates sweets and she prefers sour candy

~is very good at lying to her parents when she has to but she has found that she doesn't need to since her parents have gotten divorced

~his first crush was on her second-grade art teacher

~lowkey uncomfortable with physical affection but is slowly adjusting to it

~the only type of physical affection that she's okay with 100% of the time and enjoys is hand-holding
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:06 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓗𝔀𝓪

𝓘𝓷

𝓖𝔂𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name (l,f) Hwa In Gyeong | 화인경
english name Lucian Hwa
age 26
gender male
sexuality homosexual
position stealth

appearance
height 6'3 | 190.50 cm
eyes dark brown; usually wears green contacts
hair naturally black; usually dyes it

relationships
family
Hwa Eun Seong(father)
Ko Chan Mi(mother)

Hwa Se Gyeong (younger twin brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Hwa In Gyeong was born as the oldest son of Hwa Eun Seong, a chemist, and Ko Chan Mi, a former model. He is 45 minutes older than his twin brother Se Gyeong. The family was quite tight-knit and moved a lot during the twins' early years until finally settling some point before the boys' seventh birthday. Their parents were quite strict with their education and homeschooled them as soon as they were capable. The boys ended up living on the street after both of their parents died in some sort of accident, the pair took off running after someone came to the door afraid of where they would be taken. In Gyeong took over a parental role in care for his twin brother who was far more trusting they he was. Lucian isn't sure what happened or even when it happened but at some point in their early twenties, Se Gyeong vanished without a trace. One minute his brother was beside him in an empty alleyway, the very next he wasn't, and suddenly In Gyeong was in the middle of a crowd. He occasionally remembers bit and pieces but never enough to figure out where his brother went. In Gyeong was raised to live carefully and quietly, the only thing he ever did to express himself was wearing his green contacts and dying his hair whatever hair color he felt like at the moment. In Gyeong is a man of few words, rarely saying anything that wasn't relevant to a point being made. He keeps everything close to his chest and never getting especially close to anyone, a lonely existence but it's out of necessity. It is difficult to gain his trust and even when someone has, they walk a thin line that barely a foot out of place will make him view as someone he can no longer trust. For those that he does trust, regardless of how much, he protects them. In Gyeong never lies but he is extremely evasive when it comes to the majority of his private information. He takes everything seriously and rarely cracks a smile, ever since his brother went missing. Lucian can be misunderstood as rude and uncaring as he is usually very caustic.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun May 03, 2020 11:28 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Lucian Blair Marlowe
nicknames Luce
age 22
gender male
sexuality bisexual; male leaning

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black; dyed reddish brown

relationships
family
Henry Marlowe (father)
Lawan Chanthonsena (mother)
Andrew Marlowe (older brother)
Ursa Marlowe (older sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun May 03, 2020 12:00 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓮𝓵

𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝔀𝓪𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Anael Jolee Siriwan
nicknames Ana or AJ
age 18-21
gender male
sexuality bisexual; female leaning

appearance
height 5'3 | 160.02 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black; dyed red

relationships
family
Niran Siriwan (father)
Rachel Thorne (mother)
Hael Siriwan (younger sister)
Elyon Siriwan (younger brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me