the hoard

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Khloe Munica

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 pm

name; Khloe Munica
age; 17
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual

power; Shadow Bender aka she controls how light or how dark it is outside. It could be clear sky's in the middle of the day, but all you see is pitch black. Or it could be in the middle of the night you can see everything perfectly. It glitches on her from time to time, and she can really only do it on two people at once (her and someone else, usually Salem). She wants to evolve it so she can do multiple people. Khloe can only do it for an hour at a time, but with short breaks in between performing she could go on for hours.
personality; Khloe is probably the peppiest person you could meet, despite her power. She loves to make people happy, but also loves to give others compliments or make them feel better. She enjoys spending time alone however, being an introvert at heart. There are days where you could catch her with a smile on her face, helping you pick up something that you dropped, or just waving as she walked by. Usually she'll help you, but someday's just get to her, like most human beings.

likes; Alone Time, Books, Bean Bags, Tree's, Being Cozy, Cuddles, Comedy, T.V
dislikes; Expectations, Hopeless Romantics, Clichés, Dogs, Fire

history; travels with her twin brother

other;
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Veethra

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Name: Veethra
Bird Species: Grey Eagle Buzzard
Physical Description: Veethra is an impressive 5'6, well, its impressive to her at least. She as a small, hourglass figure, but its barely noticeable. Her hair is naturally straight, and has always been the white color that's shown in the picture above. Its usually swept back behind her ears, but she never ties it back. Her eyes, are a crisp green color. She has ring on her nose, and really doesn't care what people think. On her wrist is a small swirly cursive tattoo that says Yours, and her deceased best friend Grayson has the exact same one. Her wings have a large wingspan of 12 feet.
Personality: Veethra is very sarcastic, and prefers not to have much human contact, but she'll speak when spoken to. She prefers to be on her own, or closely watching over people, but doesn't want to make any close connections because it could go wrong, and they could get hurt because of her.
History: Veethra and her best friend Grayson both had wings, but somebody attacked their family's, sending them on the run. They caught up, and because of Veethra's mistake, Grayson was killed. That is why she never trusts anybody.
Crush: None
Beginning Location: Veethra is a loner when starting, but is really close to the flock.
Other: birdie

Stats 1-10
-Strength 5 - She was never one for gaining muscles unless needed.
-Speed 9 - The beauty of speed intrigued her and she regularly moved at an extremely fast pace.
-Agility 10 - Veethra lived in a forest on the outskirts of town, she regularly sprinted through the forest as fast as possible
-Endurance 6 - After so many years of light training, she can sprint for a long ways now
-Intelligence 4 - Veethra didn't care for school, and didn't study that much. She was street smart, not book smart.
-Leadership 6 - She can command a room, or small team, but large, more than 7 people groups scare her a little.
-Creativity 8 - A lot of paintings were made in her free time.
-Loyalty 10 - Once you earn her trust, you have it for life.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me