characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ pebblekit

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am

┌────────────┐

name ;; pebblekit

age ;; unborn

rank ;; kit

crush ;; n/a but open

mate ;; n/a

kits ;; n/a

kin ;; sunstream (mother),
tarik (father), ghostkit (sister)
morningkit (sister)

he will be a kit of the clan.

└────────────┘

┌──────────┐

personality ;; he is quite
of a coward, & he doesn't
speak up much either for
himself or anyone. he will
agree with anything one
says simply not to fight.

history ;; he was born in
the clan, along with his
two sisters. despite all
three of the kits asking,
their mother had never
once told them about
their father. and as his
mother's family wasn't
around, he was only
raised with his sisters
with not a lot of others
to talk to.

└──────────┘
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ frostbite

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

FROSTBITE

like when i close my eyes and don't even
care if anyone sees me dancing

it's the way that i feel when i'm with you

name: frostbite

romantic interest: reserved

kin: ice (father), carmen (mother),
frozen (brother)

bio: the now climber of the sanctuary had been born a rogue, and as a kit, she had been born
into a very cold climate, and her fur hadn't been thick enough. she had already lost feeling in
her tail by the time her mother had even noticed hence her name. she hadn't been able to lose
the extra useless weight until she had found the sanctuary many moons later. sometimes, as she
is one of the smaller animals of the group, she feels as if she doesn't measure up to them & she
tries her best to be a good climber even if she can't be much of a fighter or a runner. however
when she does get close to someone, when they're away from others, she can be quite the sweet
heart. but if no one is that close to her, no one will ever see that side of her if she has anything
to say about it.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ bark

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 05, 2019 2:51 pm

BARK

everybody says that nothing ever lasts
forever

so i'm hanging on tight trying to keep it all tried together

name: bark

romantic interest: open

kin: marsh (father), taffy (mother),
whine (sister)

bio: the now runner of the sanctuary had originally been born in a forest, near some farmers and
they had lost their father in a fox trap not even a day after they had been born, & their mother
had to leave to feed them very often so it was no surprise to either of them when she never came
back to them a moon after they were weaned. before she passed, their mother had said that she
had named them for the sounds that they wouldn't stop making when they were younger. even if
he doesn't talk to his sister as often as he should, it's known that they're siblings and they are still
quite close. he had been closer to their mother and he tries to remember her although it had been
a long time since she had passed, as he has a tendency to hold onto the past regardless of how long
ago it could have been.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ whine

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 05, 2019 3:06 pm

WHINE

even when all your hope runs out,
if you ever need somebody

i believe in you

name: whine

kin: marsh (father), taffy (mother),
bark (brother)

bio: the now runner of the sanctuary had originally been born in a forest, near some farmers and
they had lost their father in a fox trap not even a day after they had been born, & their mother
had to leave to feed them very often so it was no surprise to either of them when she never came
back to them a moon after they were weaned. before she passed, their mother had said that she
had named them for the sounds that they wouldn't stop making when they were younger. she isn't
sure if she ever wants pups as that means that she won't be able to run as much as she does now,
but as long as she's been in the group, she has been seen as reliable and trustworthy, as she hadn't
exactly had a reliable figure in her life or at least not that she remembers much. her brother was
not the best figure a pup could have, but at the time, neither was she.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ rasputin

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 05, 2019 3:51 pm

RASPUTIN

while you were busy lost in the crowd

i was busy making myself into someone free from doubts

name: rasputin

kin: efim (father), anna (mother),
dmitri (brother)

bio: the leader of the sanctuary had been born in a cold climate, unknowingly being named by a
twoleg, along with his brother, dmitri. he never remembered much of when he was younger other
than he had suddenly been somewhere completely different once. when he grew older, his family
had tried several times to join into a pack but each one hadn't let them. so he declared that he
would make his own pack. his family had doubted him for so long, so he left. he didn't stop until
he had found a spot where many others needed somewhere safe. within a moon of creating it, he
had already had many join. he returned to his family to tell them they were wrong, and had found
out his parents had died when he was gone. he hasn't left the group's territory in several moons
after he found out.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ snakeheart

Postby believe-hwu » Mon May 06, 2019 5:16 pm

SNAKEHEART

i'm so in love with you

and i hope you know

name: snakekit snakepaw snakeheart

mate: mudspring

kin: redear (father), mistfall (mother),
branchgaze (brother)

bio: the warrior was born into the clan to redear and mistfall, along with his brother, branchkit, they
had always been close as they grew into apprenticehood. although they had had an argument about how
branchpaw had said he would leave the clan when he had a chance, & snakepaw disagreed. after that,
he had grown closer to another apprentice although she had been a little younger than himself but not
by much, and hadn't been with his brother when he had suddenly slipped from the tree limb he was on
and fell quite a distance. several moons after that he had asked the newly named mudspring to be his
mate, and nowadays he couldn't be happier. he is extremely loyal to his mate, & tries to spend as much
time with her as he can before he has to deal with his warrior duties. with his kits, he is very careful
with them and he loves his family so much.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ flashfin

Postby believe-hwu » Mon May 06, 2019 5:41 pm

FLASHFIN

i am gonna be the greatest ever, now
watch out

i'm a force that you will fear

name: flashkit flashpaw flashfin

crush: open

kin: elmclaw (father), batfern (mother),
lionpoppy (sister)

bio: the warrior was born into the clan to elmclaw and batfern, along with her sister, lionkit, although
the kits hadn't looked like elmclaw's whatsoever, they had been mates & not many others said anything
or at least not in front of the kits. their biological father had been a passing loner who had a fling with
the warrior, elmclaw was their father. the sisters had always had their disagreements, but after their
warrior ceremony, lionpoppy had not wanted to stay. she only wanted her parents to see the ceremony
and she could go. flashfin however couldn't have been prouder of her new name, and decided after her
sister had left, then she would make her parents proud. only two moons ago, her parents had fallen ill
with greencough and hadn't lasted for much longer.
codeword is sting.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ eelfang

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm

EELFANG

your friends will always just be
in your way

trust me, they'll die or leave you, either way

name: eelkit eelpaw eelfang

kin: graytail (father), whitefern
(mother), snowpaw (sister)

bio: the apprentice had been born into the clan from some unruly cats along with her sister, snowkit.
they had always been good, but on the rare times they weren't, their parents would tell them that the
kits didn't deserve all of the good things they had, & had made both of them think their parents would
have been better without them. when they had become apprentices, eelpaw had made several friends
but her parents didn't like that specific apprentice. so they brainwashed her into thinking they would
always leave her. but snowpaw had known better and even spoke out to them. her parents murdered
her for it, leaving eelpaw alone. she had told the leader, and her parents were exiled. she doesn't get
close to others anymore, not wanting to be hurt like that again. she would rather be alone anymore,
although she doesn't like to hurt others, she'd rather hurt than get hurt.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ snow

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 10, 2019 3:41 pm

SNOW

i've battled hard with the face in the
mirror

every scar makes me dig down deeper

name: snowkit snowpaw snow

kin: graytail (father), whitefern
(mother), eelpaw (sister)

bio: the loner had been born into the clan from some unruly cats along with her sister, eelkit. they
had always been good, but on the rare times they weren't, their parents would tell them that the kits
didn't deserve all of the good things they had, & had made both of them think their parents would have
been better without them. when they had become apprentices, her sister had made other friends and
she hadn't, & their parents hadn't liked it. while her sister had been the more favored of the two, their
parents had injured snowpaw, making sure to say it was a thorn bush instead. they had decided to make
eelpaw much different, and she had spoke out, not wanting eelpaw to get hurt. her parents had injured
her badly, leaving her on the side of a road, telling her sister she had died. a moon later when she had
been healing in a twoleg's den, she had found her parents exiled from the clan.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ minnowfur

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 12, 2019 5:59 am

MINNOWFUR

all that i want is to wake up fine

tell me that i'm alright, that i ain't gonna die

name: minnowkit minnowpaw minnowfur

kin: pikeflower (father), briarmouse
(mother), flintwater (brother),
perchpaw (sister), expecting kits

bio: the queen was born into the clan to pikeflower and briarmouse, along with her two siblings,
flintkit and perchkit. the two she-kits had been named after their father's deceased siblings, the last
and only tom kit having not been born yet, but he had been the only one to take after their father
appearance wise while the sisters had looked more like their mother. one day near the end of their
apprentice training, her brother had found perchpaw with a fox. all that she knew is her brother had
barely survived, & her sister was gone. during her warrior assessment, she'd been taken advantage of
and the only ones she had told happened to be the leader and the medicine cat just in case she was
expecting his kits. and she was, nowadays, she wakes up from a nightmare in the middle of the night
although she does trust a few in the clan, she can't help but be wary now.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me