• [Selcouth] [Character Storage]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

DappleLeaf

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:39 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍, 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚔𝚢,
i also known as dapple ii female iii 36 moons
iv medicine cat v grey bicolor vi vivid green
eyes vii smells of herbs and dust viii secretive
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Pos Compassionate, Educated, Gentle
Neu Competitive, Shy, Functional Mute
Neg Traitorous, Unstable, Weak, Timid
𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜
Dapple was born into her clan weak compared
to her siblings and was singled out to be the n
ext medicine cat by her mentor DimFur. She g
rew up fast and from the outside she was a st
unning example of what a medicine cat shoul
d be. However what the clan doesn't know is t
hat she has fallen in love with a rogue and is e
xpecting kits. Despite her dedication to starcl
an she has grown tired of the code and wishes
to start a new life where she can be free to do
as she pleases. See More
𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Hit the lights, let it blackout, blackout
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DewStar

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:40 am

xxxxxxxLittle drops of water trickled down tree leaves before plummeting down to the ground. A group of warriors return from boarder patrol, a few with their apprentices. FlintClaw walked to the back of camp to some cover, shaking to clear his pelt of the water it had gathered. A dilute tortoiseshell approached the tom her features bright with joy. "FlintClaw!~ I have great, NO, Excellent News" The grey cat mewed to her partner. "Rainfrost please, what is it?" The tom mewed with amusement waiting for his partner to simmer down. "I was speaking with DimFur, and... We're going to have kits!" RainFrost declared with absolute exhilaration. DappleKit, LeafKit and SlateKit cuddled with their mother for warmth, a cold breeze would sneak it's way into the nursery. RainFrost slipping her tail over the kits to give more insulation, "Go back to sleep" she mutters to the wide eyed little ones. Time flied and as the weather changed, the three kits would spend their time following warriors around camp, watching their movements and playing with apprentices. As time changed so did they, weak claws and a soft heart made DappleKit gravitate to the Medicine cats den, often watching DimFur treat ailments with flaming curiosity. Despite their attempt to be stealthy with their observations, DimFur noticed the Dapple Kits' interests and saw to pulling their Leader aside.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PebbleSky

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 am

━━━━━━━━━━
PebbleSky
━━━━━━━━━━
〖Warrior〗
━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎━
Thirty-five moons old, the
brother to TawnyWing and
WhisperStep. Not the best
warrior but he makes up f
or it with heart and endle
ss vigour.
xxxxxxxxxxxxixi

ɪs sᴋʏ ғᴏʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
PebbleSky wakes up and he's full of energy, he goes hunting and he's full of-
vigour, he participates in defence of his border and he's full of determinati
on. He's always full of energy, hopes and dreams. In the face of great despa
ir he is the silver lining. In spite of his base nature, PebbleSky is actually --

━━━𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛━━━
highly intelligent when it comes to social workings, knowing what most peo
ple are feeling before they vocalise it. He is also a natural born pacifist bec
ause of this. PebbleSky doesn't have a good concept on volume control. His
bubbly nature and high energy means that he isn't very good at completing
skillful tasks often falling short of his fellow warriors when it comes to tech
nique. One of the most serious criticisms that those around him bring up is
his idealist view of the world. He has huge dreams and confidence in the gr
eater good of the world, without realising that everything isn't always sunsh
ine and roses. Most serious matters fly over his head when it comes to love
and matters of the heart. One would have a better time of flirting with a br
ick wall than with PebbleSky. more
xxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴀ━━━━━━━
PERFECT DAY░░░

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PebbleSky expanded history

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:01 am

DanderFur and CoalFace weren't always as angry with each other as they are now. PebbleSky remembered a time when they loved each other with unconditional love. He remembers when things started to change between them and what they would fight about. He would spend the time after their fights consoling them both separately, in his own optimistic way. PebbleKit had been by his brother day in and day out when they were younger. They would get up early and talk to each other about their dreams and aspirations. PebbleKit would speak about how he wanted to become a leader one day, making sure all in the clan were happy and never had to fight! WhisperKit had always been more reserved with his aspirations, but PebbleKit was determined and one afternoon while their mother was quickly grabbing some fresh kill he managed to convince WhisperKit to tell him. "I wanna be.... I wanna be a medicine cat" WhisperKit had muttered quietly, "It's stupid I know, why would anyone want to have a mouse-brained medicine cat like me?!" PebbleKit had tried to convince his brother that he could do anything, however not making any progress before DanderFur returned and WhisperKit went to her to go sulk. The next day PebbleKit snuck out of the nursery and bee-lined to the medicine cat den; "Gorsestep!" the young kit had called, looking inside and around before spotting the she cat. PebbleKit had sat the she-cat down and proceed to tell her just why she would make his brother the next Medicine Cat Apprentice. He ended up talking with her for a good hour before his father went searching for him and dragged him back to the Nursery.

When they were both made apprentices PebblePaw was filled with pride when Gorsestep announced that WhisperPaw would be the next Medicine Cat Apprentice. As their respective studies took most of their time the two grew to be only friends, their once inseparable relationship a prize of their kit hood. There had been nights filled with storms, or harsh winds that left PebblePaw sleepless. Every time he found himself in that situation he would sneak into the Medicine Cat Den and curl up with his brother. He was given the warrior name PebbleSky, after his unlimited optimism, shining down like the bright sky.

PebbleSky wakes up and he's full of energy, he goes hunting and he's full of vigour, he participates in defence of his border and he's full of determination. He's always full of energy, hopes and dreams. In the face of great despair he is the silver lining. In spite of his base nature, PebbleSky is actually highly intelligent when it comes to social workings, knowing what most people are feeling before they vocalise it. He is also a natural born pacifist because of this. PebbleSky doesn't have a good concept on volume control. His bubbly nature and high energy means that he isn't very good at completing skillful tasks often falling short of his fellow warriors when it comes to technique. One of the most serious criticisms that those around him bring up is his idealist view of the world. He has huge dreams and confidence in the greater good of the world, without realising that everything isn't always sunshine and roses. Most serious matters fly over his head when it comes to love and matters of the heart. One would have a better time of flirting with a brick wall than with PebbleSky.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RobinFlight

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:11 am

█████████

obinlight
whatokayro'bi • river's deputy • female • 42 moons
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxx motherly, loyal, rebellious, paranoid, vengeful, strong, anxious, decisive
It was over, it was finally over. Standing above her sisters dead body a wave of relief travelled through her bone
s. Fourty-two moons of paranoia finally left her. It all started when they were born, the clan's medicine cat had
declared that her mother would be expecting one kit and that she was destined for greatness within the clan. S
o when two kits were born the prophecy became twisted, the could only be one, 'one not two'. FinchSong, her s
ister was carefree about the prophecy, accepting that sooner or later her time would come but that was no exc
use to slack. RobinFlight didn't talk about the prophecy, pretending that they would both live forever, she put h
er anxious energy into learning and performing. Between the cats of the clan it was clear that both Finch and R
obin had the warrior blood to make great leaders and as they progressed through their life it became a competi
tion to their clan-mates who sat with baited breath on their leader's decision as to who would become deputy in
the wake of ThrushStep's death. Despite the shakiness of the verdict to make RobinFlight leader there was never
any love lost between the two sisters; they had long since come to terms that it would only be one of them to s
urvive and each day was a gift handed down to them from StarClan. When the destruction of the clan's came ab
out Finch and Robin had been together and arranged to meet up at the four trees.. Someone had brought her bo
dy to four trees after Finch had died saving them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..Will you defeat them, your demons ?!!
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RobinFlight expanded history/thoughts

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:23 am

"RobinFlight let out a half-hearted laugh, her tone changed as if impersonating a cat from a clan, "RobinFlight is weak-willed, ambitious, starry-eyed, hostile and manipulative." She raised a paw, dotting it around to add to the effect of impersonating her clan-mates, "what kind of deputy is afraid of getting her paws wet and doesn't care for avenging sunning rocks.." A scoff echoed from her maw as her tone of mocking dropped in favour of a tired drone. "As if we don't have more important things to worry about than a stack of rocks which served no purpose other than to dry our pelts." She referred to the cats gone missing after two-legs had stolen them away. Her gaze shifted to OakClaw of ThunderClan, "they need sunning rocks more than we do." ... Her gaze flickered back to that of FadedLight. She imagined that what she said here would somehow come back to bite her like a rat possessed but she didn't care. It was a nice change to clear the air. Her clan-mates were like kits in her eyes, obsessed with possessions instead of caring for the important issues. The fact that apprentices would often be caught along the gorge stirring trouble with WindClan cats or that she was certain ShiverPaw was getting food from two-legs. More problems bubbled to mind, issues that would just be ignored. The fact that no cat guarded their camp and as a result kits would often escape camp only to nearly drown in the river, moon after moon. She wondered if issues like this plagued the other clans or if RiverClan alone faced these troubles."

"Moonlight decorated the world below the starlit skies. Under them stood one particular warrior, the RiverClan deputy, who paced back and forth restlessly. She had came to the open falls to clear her mind, let the sound of water drown her thoughts but nothing worked. She sat there hearing the clicks of reeds against each other. Another cat had gone missing, two-legs once again. Her tail twitched with anger, bubbling at the surface of her chest and threatening to consume her everything. "Nrrah!" She screamed, punting a bunch of pebbles into the air with her paw. Her head hung low, slowly butting into the surface of the ground. Tears welled at her features, a feeling of hopelessness consuming her soul. The two-legs were too powerful; how could they ever stop them? She let her body go limp, collapsing into the pebbly ground. The feeling of a cold breeze whisked through her features and she raised her head towards the WindClan border. Of all the cats, it was WindClan who knew the most about the two-legs; if they could just ask, maybe they could face this problem together."
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• [Isabella] [Marksman]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Isabella ▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒ '𝙸 𝚣 𝚣 𝚢' - 𝙷 𝚊 𝚛 𝚕 𝚎 𝚢 ▒▒
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖
▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ▒▒▒▒▒▒

⇜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜⇝
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
i. isabella 'izzy' harley ii. the marksman
iii. female iv. 23y v. 22/06/1994 vi. magg
ie q vii. caucasian brunette viii. blue eyes

⇜─────────⇝
pos. calm, patient, cautious, stable
neu. competitive, ambitious, work-a-holic
neg. Over zealous, stubborn, ignorant

⇜─────────⇝
likes. early mornings, fish, cats, spying
dislikes. summer, foggy days, risks
hobbies. shooting, long walks, drawing

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚖𝚎

𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗.
While an expert at almost any gun, the marksman
has a way with sniper rifles and the bow and arro
w. No matter the distance, scope they will hit the
ir target. Years of training has lead to a trained tr
igger finger and a calm heart beat when they take
mark. If the Marksman has you in their sites, you
will be safe in your travels.
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗

𝙸 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• [Jake] [Bird Boy]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm

i. jake ceille hunter ii. the bird whisperer
iii. male iv. 19y v. 13/03/1998 vi. devon bos
tick vii. caucasian brunette viii. brown eyes
⇜─────────⇝
pos. athletic, confident, innovative
neu. adventurous, breezy, dramatic
neg. hothead, compulsive, stubborn
⇜─────────⇝
likes. change, bird, music, babysitting
dislikes. boring tasks, quiet, stillness
hobbies. whistling, exercising, dance

Always has had a way with birds, when he was little he was known for doing wonders in training parrots and calming wild birds who had hit sky scrapers and were injured. Now he uses his skills to train alert birds, parrot s that sing when they see the wandering dead. This isn't an easy task and it requires allot of seeds and bird feed to maintain his system. With the help of the green thumb he manages to keep his lot of birds under wraps.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue May 22, 2018 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

With Passion or Without

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

░░░░░░░░░
COME
-🇭🇦🇳🇬-
OUT
░░░░░░░░░
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
'🇨🇦🇺​🇸​🇪​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​'🇷​🇪​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​🇹​🇦​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​🇷​ 🇲​🇮​🇳​🇩
name dalia gender female age f
our/y breed australian shephred

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Energetic and dedicated Dalia t
ries too hard and puts her all in
to tasks. This goes hand in hand
with her loyal nature. Some of h
er energy will spill over into exc
itement, often much to the disp
leasure of others. It's a force of
habit for Dalia to catch site of u
nique creations of the world and

"🇾​🇴​🇺🇷​🇪​ 🇼​🇴​🇷​🇰​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇸​🇴​ 🇩​🇦​🇲​🇳​ 🇭​🇦​🇷​🇩
become entrenched in understa
nding their simplicities; give thi
s girl a butterfly and her eyes w
ill light up. She is extremely int
elligent, if not sometimes mispl
aced. Friends of her owner Frie
da wondered why she didn't end
up going into competitions, but
dalia is happiest at the side of
her aging owner. She has never
felt the urge to compete or rac
e- beyond her energetic bursts
from time to time. For the time

-🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇫​🇴​🇷​🇬​🇴​🇹​ 🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇱​🇮​🇰​🇪​"
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━AND COME HANG OUT
🇩​🇴​🇳​'🇹​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇻​🇪​ 🇺​🇸​ 🇧​🇪​🇭​🇮​🇳​🇩
she has been at Frieda's side dalia
has learnt all about working with fl
owers- how you have to snip of bad
ends, dig out weeds. She learnt ver
y quickly how to do the things that
hurt her owners back to do and was always eager to please. The garde
n, torn to shreds now leaves a tear in her eye at everything she has los
t. And yet she continues to try and rebuild the memories she lost. She
says she's ready but her eyes say she isn't and even if you could get he
r beyond the rickety old gate; could you stop her coming back?xxxxxxi

but ill be there next time~​
ILL BE THERE NEXT TIME━━━━━

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri May 04, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• [Heather] [Witch]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 pm

DAZZLE -ME

xxxx 27 • female • human • bi xxxx
[dazzle ime]

HEATHER
Dalia was the freak in high school. She was the listener, the girl who threatened to cast spells on the boys who bullied her. She seemed off to most and to those who tried to get close, she simply pushed away until they saw her as a wicked social outcast. It was how she wanted it to be, the idea of her peers boring to her mind. Their conversations were bland and they were so far behind. They only saw her for three yearss before she disappeared off the face of their earth, figuratively of course. She had fallen for the call of the dark side of their world and had travelled to live with her aunt, a well know witch in the world of demons and magic. Her aunt was enchanted by the natural talent for the supernatural that she seemed to posses. Resistant to the influence of common spells and a natural talent with casting. It was there she found her calling, dispelling demons as if they weren't a big deal with wit and spells. She travelled alone for some time before stumbling upon a scientist who was weird to her sense and curious to the ear. Under constant surveillance she began to put the pieces together about who Luca was. There is a place in her heart for both sides of Luca, she trusts Jekyll as a fried and undeniably feels something for Hyde.

Not unsympathetic but her attention is fickle unless she feels 'challenged'. Sweet charismatic disposition, a way with words and silver tongue; atleast when she's putting in the effort. When she isn't invested in solving or tricking someone her conversational attitude falls flat into uncomfortable silences and grunts of affirmation or annoyance.

Oh wonder - Dazzle
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue May 22, 2018 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me