Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Donations OPEN! APPS OPEN

Postby Tripp » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am

thank you beanie :3

well i guess its settled then lol :3

code is basically where you hit the "code" button next to quote and you put the image url in it

example
Code: Select all
[img]yomom[/img]
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

'Welcome? :3
    PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT-->I'VE QUIT CHICKEN SMOOTHIE

i'm a cat. meow. but i also used to be Beanie until someone stole my user
    while I changed it for a week, lol xD so yus. dis iz Beanie and she's finally actually
    leaving for realz. kbai guyz pce owt <333333 luv u 5 evar qt 3.14s!!!1!11!1one!11!

Continue to stalk me at my DeviantArt! :D

I have a Pesterchum :D Shoot me a message if you want, lol but don't be offended if I don't know you and don't really want to talk xD My chumhandle is spazticMatchmaker. (the download for PC is here guys zomg :OOOO)
DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Creature's Name: None
    Image: Image
    Code:
    [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2uiut8k.png[/img]

Preferences: Not to be your fursona or fursona's mate. Keep them on a character thread or site. If unwanted, please return to me. Small changes can be made/accessories added, just pm me and I can change the image. Give them a good neame. Please pm me your form for permission. I'm not too strict, don't worry. C:
    Link Art Link: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=242298
    Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what did you name it? Nope.
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

--I used to be RedBlueGreen
Characters, The Zoo ,dA
I'm not very active anymore, but I still get on sometimes. <3

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

slight bump
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:22 am

iSophia wrote:ohhh I love pass!

iBrevity wrote:I love the Dante design that halloweendude made. :D I'll have to try out for him.

Thanks guys. ^^
But careful Sophia, Yummeh's been eying Pass too for a while! X3
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Donations Close! APPS OPE

Postby Lighty » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 am

Re-posting the form ^_^ I got permission! :D
MixMatch94 wrote:Alrighty you have my permission to adopt/post the form for SPazz ^-^

Pet's ID Tag: 59
Name You'd Choose for It: Spazz
Reason You Want It: I have always had a soft spot for bunny's and their is just something about him that makes me wanna love him death. Also his design kinda reminds me of my fursona in an odd-I-swear-I-would-never-copy kinda way. XD Also I need another character for my rp and I feel that he is perfect!
History/Background/Other:
I had finally managed to fall asleep in the only dry spot of my cage when the lights turned on again. I was tired from all the tests but my eyes shot open in alarm. The top door to the cage creaked open and I scrambled up and into the far corner. I shivered in fear, what did they want now? A pale hand reached in and grabbed me. I struggled a little bit but I had already learned that didn't matter how hard you fought. They set me in another metal box. It felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest it was beating so fast. Were there going to be more needles? I heard the muffled sound of their language and I raised a cautious ear to try and figure out what was going on.
"Sir the only thing that has changed is his coloration! We can't show them this!"
Their was a long silent pause.
"Your right," Then another one picked me and I began shivering again in fear, "Let's get rid of him and then fake the evidence on another rabbit."
I understood little of what they were saying but I did understand that they wanted to "Get rid of me." I began to panic. They were gong to try and kill me! I bit the man and he yelled in pain, dropping me. It was quite a fall so I had to steady myself before I could move. The earth below felt different then anything else I had been on before. It was colder and more smooth. I got up and tried to start running but it took longer then I had hoped because of the floor. In that time, the other human was already reaching down to grab me. In my head all I could hear was my heart beat as my memories flashed before my closed eyes. Then I heard of voice out of the corner of my ear. "No just let him go, we don't need it anymore." The one I had bit said. I opened one eye and saw the men turning to leave.

I stayed in that spot for several hours, not daring to move. It wasn't until the lights were out again that I made my escape. I found a vent that was just wide enough more me to fit into. Slowly I crept along, following the scents I knew to be the outside. At least, by dawn, I had made it. I was free at last! I flopped onto the grass with a happy sigh and fell asleep. I still needed to find food and water, but that would all come back to me. They changed my colors from brown to white but I still remembered what it was like to be free.
-----
After several months I have learned to make on my own, but I am still barely surviving. The man in the white coats have weakened my immune system and I feel sick all the time. Despite what I thought at first, my coloration has proved an advantage. Most predators seem to think I have some kind of horrible illness and even they stay away. Alas, I miss the humans in an odd way. I feel like death is around every corner anymore, and their is nothing I can do to stop it.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

ImageImage
Image ImageImage Image ImageImage
Lighty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 pm

2 hours before code drop guys
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Slyfan09 wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 64
Name You'd Choose for It: Tori

Reason You Want It: I absolutely love her design,
and she reminds me of my best friend. She'll be another
character who lives in the same world as my other characters
Angie, Edur, and Nox, and she will fit in perfectly. I feel
like she's a really relateable character, and I can turn her
into anything I want. I'm already itching to make art of her,
and I'll love her very much. x3 Something about her just... clicks.

Quick info:
Name: Tori
Full Name: Victoria Schaeffer
Breed: Siberian Husky/Black Lab mix
Theme song: ---

History/Background/Other: Wip!

[img]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac347/TheAgencyCS/Tripp/designone.gif[/img]

ShadowSlayer wrote:This is my first time adopting, so please tell me if I'm wrong. :?

Pet's ID Tag: ...I presume this is their kennel number, correct? #84
Name You'd Choose for It: CrimsonBurst (Crimson for short)
Reason You Want It: Because I've been looking for a new charrie for quite some time now actually, and I fell completely in love with his design. <3 He'd prbably be good friends with some of my other male olves(which I still need to organise. Dx. I'll get round to it some point this week.)

Crimson froze. His pendant was caught on the machine. He was trapped. Surely they would catch him now! Scanning the large and tight packed room, he noticed the switch, and felt a pull on his neck as the rope pulled him along the large conveyor belt. He wasn't strong enough. The creature was gaining on him, and so were they.

The stupid and clumsy beast fell, tripping over boxes and such left here from previous days when it was up and working. The factory was shutting down. He was made here. Processed here. Kept here as a slave to the wicked ways of the creators. Test subjects used at their will. All creatures were to be shut down. Stopped. Freaks of nature kept as prisoners waiting to be destroyed by the very people who made them. It was a court order. This place was tested unsafe, and them, hazards to the community, they were to e shut down along with the factory.

Crimson flicked a piece of dangling fur from his face, still trying to break free from the processor's grip. He'd have to let the necklace go. Scowling, he riped the crystal from his neck and let it ride down the machine. He began to run, his heart pounding in his chest as they chased him. Them and the creature. The lumbering fool roared, beating his hairy purple chest. Whose side was he on, anyway?! Didn't he know what would happen after they shut down...?

Crimson let out a deep sigh as he screeched to a halt, approaching a large grey metal pannel infront of him.

MAJOR WIP
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, yes and yes! Lots of art will be made. He won't be a fursona, but an equal charrie, same as my others. I don't tend to use most charries for RPs and what not, but art is made, and ect.
I'm currently working on a backstory, though I may want to RP it out 1x1 with someone and transfer that into a backstory... you know, edit out the weird posts... change spelling, grammar, ect.

[img]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/personisheretoday/TAwolf2-1.png[/img]

Lirrie wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 113
Name You'd Choose for It: Inari
Reason You Want It: Resons I want her are clear cut, she would match up great with another character Im going for at another agency. In my form you will follow them on their journey through the world of Pokemon.

Name: Inari
Breed: Kitasu (Fox Like Pokemon- See bottom for Info)
Owner: Dacry

Personality: Inari can be stubborn and hard to handle at first but as time goes one she will warm up to you. She love the night and is most in tune during it. Her attacks are darkness based and she also uses physic attacks to immobilize her enemies or send them off to sleep.

*Bleep Bleep*

Pokedex IWT stating up!

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... ission.jpg

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... ssion3.jpg

[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/nyeahs.png[/img]

meri1999 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 6

Name You'd Choose for It: Tybalt

Reason You Want It: He is adorable! The brown and gold hues work together perfectly to make stunning markings. His large ears make him even cuter and the puff at the end of his tail just adds to the effect.

Personality: A leader. He knows that his people love and respect him, and he wouldn’t do anything to ever betray their trust. He also is terribly afraid to fail them and sometimes finds himself second guessing himself because of that. But he always picks what he thinks is the best choice for his people and everything normally turns out all right. He is a terribly liar and is always brunt with is words. He finds sugar coating and beating around the bush useless and childish. He tries to always think things through as he is a squeak of action.

History/Background/Other: wip

WIP

Permission?

twistedrose98 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 110
Name You'd Choose for It: Tigera
Reason You Want It: the design STUNNED me. She is BEAUTIFUL. I would give her a home in my siggy, thread, take EXTREMELY good care of her, and get art weekly.

My pack surrounded me, wings flapping, colors bright, eyes shining.
"Come on Tigera! "
My mother yelled.
"Coming!" I called, and quickly tried to catch up.
But I loooked down, and a handsome butternut wolf watched me from below.
I stopped and gazed at him longingly.
I shook myself and snapped my head up to see if my mother and the pack had stopped.
I froze.
The sound of her flapping wings was gone.
My mother and the pack were gone.
My wings suddenly stopped flapping and I tumbled down from the blue sky with those cotton ball clouds.
The world rushed around me as I fell.
I felt strangely calm, even though I knew I was going to die.
“I love you, mom.”
I whispered to myself, tears in m eyes.
Her face seemed to appear in front of me, comforting me, telling me it would all be alright.
And in my heart, I knew it would.
The ground rushed up to meet me.
“OOF!”
I heard as I landed on something soft and furry.
I scrambled off of the animal, only to see it was the handsome wolf I had seen before. “I- I’m so sorry!” I cried.
He groaned, and feel silent.
His furry pelt suddenly stopped heaving.
Great.
Now I had killed the cause of the loss of my pack.
I looked down at him and felt a bitter pang of guilt.
Suddenly, his eyes flew open, showing off his deep hazel eyes.
Oh crap.
He wasn’t a sparkledog.
He was a Natural.
That meant he had never seen a wolf like me before.
I ran away as fast as my weak legs could carry me.
He got up and strode haughtily after, catching up in two long strides.
“Sit down.”
he growled.
“I’m fine standing up, thank you!”
I tried to say confidently, but even I heard my voice quiver a little.
“Where did you come from?”
He asked curiously.
“I’m not telling you until you tell me about you.” I said, trying to sound flirty.
“My name is Bae. My parents died in a fight with another wolf. I have been living here my whole life. I have never seen a wolf like you. The orange and blue bat wings, the pink, orange, and blue tiger stripes, the face markings... are you even a wolf?”
Oh no. He had asked the question.
I was trying figure out how to answer, when he looked down and murmered, “Never mind. It’s none of my buisness.”
“Oh! No, I was just trying to think of a way to answer it!”
I yipped, suprised at this show of empathy.
“My name is Tigera. I have lived with my pack my whole life. They’re just like me; sparkledogs. I stopped because I saw you looking up at me, and my wings froze up. I fell on you. I thought I had killed you. We are a species that normal wolves can’t know about. You are a Natural. That means ‘normal wolf’. Please don’t tell. We would be hunted and put in labs if anyone knew about us. You are the first one to know.”

Bae’s solemn face slowly changed as he took in what I said.
Now he looked thoughtful.
“Do you have anywhere to go, Tigera?”
He asked.
I looked down and muttered “no”
“What was that?”
He said, obviously confused.
“No!”
I said, louder.
“Well, you can always stay with me and Medallion...”
“Who is Medallion? ”
I asked.
“My mate!”
Oh crap.
He was taken.
I didn’t have any place to go, though.......
“Well?” he yipped.
“Well, okay. Thank you.”

I couldent wait to meet Medallion.
Bae's cave loomed in front of me, large and modern.
Medallion glided out smoothly.
She was the most beautiful wolf ever.
I could see why Bae had chosen her.
"Hi!" I said.
"Hello. I'm Medallion." She replied smoothly.
She looked like a Natural, except for her gold swirls on her sleek grey body, and her deep purple eyes.
"Are you a sparkledog?" I asked curiously.
"As if," She snorted.
"I'm a fursona.
I see you have met my mate, Bae."
"um, yeah. He is really nice."
"Well, dont get any ideas. He is mine, and no dumb sparkledog is gonna take him away from me.. Bae! come here!"
Bae came out, and kissed Medallion.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1

"Bae, go into the cave."
Medallion snapped. I didn't even know what to say.
Medallion's piercing gaze softened as she looked at me.
"If you leave Bae alone, you are free to stay here."
She offered.
"Really?" I couldnt belive what I was hearing.
"If you are going to stay, you should know we have a friend living here.
Her name is Rossie.
Bae dosent know about her yet...You must have been the first time he has seen a sparkledog."
"Yeah, he was VERY curious." I replied.

"Mmm." Medallion yipped.
"Don't worry, I will stay away from Bae." "good. You are welcome here."

"My name is Tigera, and I am a Sparkledog."
"My name is Medallion, and I am a Fursona."
"My name is Bae, an I am a Natural."

That's us.

Theme song: ‘Teenage dream’, Katy Perry.

Poem

Glinting rainbow eyes
Neon sparkling colors
Orange and blue wings glow

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=121627&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Unknown Child wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Number 43
Name You'd Choose for It: I'd keep it as Tidal, but might add Wave onto it so that she'd be Tidal Wave.
Reason You Want It: She's absolutely gorgeous, and the design is unique. I can see that Blue worked hard on her, and that it must have taken ages on the design. There's something about her that draws her to me, maybe it's the gorgeous colour choice or the design, but she stands out more to me than any of the other donations.
Tidal grew up with three siblings, Sahara, Nala and Tanner. They fought often, but they always stuck together no matter what. When their parents died, Tidal grew withdrawn and

((I'll edit later. Need to PM Blue<3 as well.))

Permission?

Lighty wrote:Re-posting the form ^_^ I got permission! :D
MixMatch94 wrote:Alrighty you have my permission to adopt/post the form for SPazz ^-^

Pet's ID Tag: 59
Name You'd Choose for It: Spazz
Reason You Want It: I have always had a soft spot for bunny's and their is just something about him that makes me wanna love him death. Also his design kinda reminds me of my fursona in an odd-I-swear-I-would-never-copy kinda way. XD Also I need another character for my rp and I feel that he is perfect!
I had finally managed to fall asleep in the only dry spot of my cage when the lights turned on again. I was tired from all the tests but my eyes shot open in alarm. The top door to the cage creaked open and I scrambled up and into the far corner. I shivered in fear, what did they want now? A pale hand reached in and grabbed me. I struggled a little bit but I had already learned that didn't matter how hard you fought. They set me in another metal box. It felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest it was beating so fast. Were there going to be more needles? I heard the muffled sound of their language and I raised a cautious ear to try and figure out what was going on.
"Sir the only thing that has changed is his coloration! We can't show them this!"
Their was a long silent pause.
"Your right," Then another one picked me and I began shivering again in fear, "Let's get rid of him and then fake the evidence on another rabbit."
I understood little of what they were saying but I did understand that they wanted to "Get rid of me." I began to panic. They were gong to try and kill me! I bit the man and he yelled in pain, dropping me. It was quite a fall so I had to steady myself before I could move. The earth below felt different then anything else I had been on before. It was colder and more smooth. I got up and tried to start running but it took longer then I had hoped because of the floor. In that time, the other human was already reaching down to grab me. In my head all I could hear was my heart beat as my memories flashed before my closed eyes. Then I heard of voice out of the corner of my ear. "No just let him go, we don't need it anymore." The one I had bit said. I opened one eye and saw the men turning to leave.

I stayed in that spot for several hours, not daring to move. It wasn't until the lights were out again that I made my escape. I found a vent that was just wide enough more me to fit into. Slowly I crept along, following the scents I knew to be the outside. At least, by dawn, I had made it. I was free at last! I flopped onto the grass with a happy sigh and fell asleep. I still needed to find food and water, but that would all come back to me. They changed my colors from brown to white but I still remembered what it was like to be free.
-----
After several months I have learned to make on my own, but I am still barely surviving. The man in the white coats have weakened my immune system and I feel sick all the time. Despite what I thought at first, my coloration has proved an advantage. Most predators seem to think I have some kind of horrible illness and even they stay away. Alas, I miss the humans in an odd way. I feel like death is around every corner anymore, and their is nothing I can do to stop it.

I’m sorry, but we cannot accept quotes. You need to take a screenshot and add it to the post.

Congrats everyone. C:

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lighty » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm