Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome! Donations open!

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 pm

WarriorCat33 wrote:I added that to the PM; CarChi. ^^

I can't wait to see it, Firestar. :3

I'm not sure what it'll look like with my coloring skills, so don't get your hopes up. ;3

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iRabid Coffee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

lol nice

Some legends are told
    Some turn to dust or to gold
    But you will remember me
    Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams
    No, nothing wrong with me
    The kids are all wrong,
    The stories are off
    Heavy metal broke my heart
iRabid Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokapi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 pm

-Charades- wrote:I always love admiring new designs. Also, if I were to donate a few fursonas, what species would be best appreciated?

I'd love to see something "different". Big cats, foxes, and rabbits are also some of my personal favorites :3

/random $.02
Feel free to call me Mo, Moki, or any other variation of my username you can think of. (:
ImageImage
Corentine, Rhododendron, Alba, and Marvel <3
ImageImageImageImage
Chelsea & Lestaten
sarcastic girl; snarky daemon.

mokapi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Gah DX Sorry for the delay I had to eat dinner and stuff. Has the code drop been given out yet? If not I'll start right now scouts honor. >.>;

Edit: Why does Distant Lightning have two forms in this code drop? Well as the rules goes she's /or he's disqualified unless otherwise notified byt he staff.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the murph » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

The Agency wrote:Gah DX Sorry for the delay I had to eat dinner and stuff. Has the code drop been given out yet? If not I'll start right now scouts honor. >.>;

Edit: Why does Distant Lightning have two forms in this code drop? Well as the rules goes she's /or he's disqualified unless otherwise notified byt he staff.

I'm not in two, I deleted my form for number 1 because I don't have a "Screenie".
me too brendan fraser, me too.
fandomless oc | dragon age oc
#PROTECTKEANUREEVES
find me on dappervolk!
the murph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Nicrossa
Part 1
MirrorMask wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Leoliss {LEE-o-IS}
Reason You Want It:
I just am in love,looked ta him he is the crazy cool I love.I love his design the tiger tail like and the colors but my favorite is his color it remeins me of kingdom of hearts ,which I palyed alot with my cousin.I like how he is mixed look he is different like me and their is a click.Im not saying I will use him as a fursona and I repecst the makers request but I would love him as a charrie.Also he is perfect for my story line,which he will paly a big part in .Everyone will have a little part of the plot with his story which plays a huge part.
History/Background/Other:
Me and You
One together
Always forever
I love you
But you do not
I wonder why?
But you won't tell me
I love you
But you do not
I still dont get it
But you get it
We mingle 'n' mix
And you wiggle 'n' mingle
But still why why why?
You say "I don't no why why why"
And I sigh and walk away
But you look at me and say
"I love you."

{His theme song by me it's REALLY important}

I looked up my head dizzy,my head full, my heart aching.I just sighed,sighing my calming "Thing" don't ask but it just is.My father padded out and yawned "Come on boy,we have to go get some food."
I nodded but I didn't like being cal;led boy but my father,Buster had his ways and I had mine so I shouldn't say anything.But I do anyway. Father lead he went to a river to rest in the shade with water near he then said "Show me what you go Leoliss." This was another way of saying "Son I'm going to be lazy so you do all the work!Ha ha ha" I gave him a look and sighed.
I laid low to the ground my heart pumping making the ground, the peddles move my eyes shirked and I studied everything.I saw a movement and smiled my tongue feel out my mouth is flickered like a snake.Then I smelled,I smiled larger smelled like rodent between field mouse or rat.I stalked forward my bones moving and cracking together.I was a feet away when I looked into the eyes of a....hamster?
WIP

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Number 1 cannot be given out due to lack of permission shown.

koko1000 wrote:Pet's ID Tag:#2
Name You'd Choose for It:Coal
Reason You Want It:My fursona is in need of a friend, but not an ordinary friend, not a cat or or a dog, but a different creature, when i saw this, i just couldn't resist, (plus i'm really bad at designs unless it's my fursona) i would really like to adopt him also because orcapelt need someone who wouldn't like water too much, and someone who can both fly and walk to carry her around.

I won't change him at all and will respect him, and you. His personality would be kind of shy but brave and playful. him and orcapelt i'm sure would be great friends!
History/Background/Other:umm, i think it will be, Orcapelt (my fursona) found Coal near foxes that he obviously didn't like and rescued him so then they became best friends and coal explained what happened: "I was found by two foxes, they were obviously hungry and seemed angry, i decided to stay away. the next day i was in a cave, not where i was supposed to be, i tried to get up but was held down by a paw. they had found me. that's when a shadow rose over the horizon. a cat? She leaped on the foxes and and scared away one, but there was 3. She grabbed the fox's paw and pulled me up. she must of been friendly i had thought. And i was right. now she's my best friend and we live happily together as great friends, along with her mate and kits."(if he can be adopted)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, i understand I have full responsibility and this will be a great character and i will PM the owner immediately. Edit: I was given permission.

Number two cannot be given out for lack of permission as well as lack in requirements.

Pet's ID Tag: 7
Name You'd Choose for It: Devon
Reason You Want It: I've been trying to avoid him for a while now. He's so amazingly handsome, and always draws my attention. I was afraid I wouldn't make a good owner for him, but then I realized something - if I really do want him like I do, then I would be a perfect owner! After all, who better than someone who can't keep her eyes off of him?

History: The sun streamed down on the narrow alleyway where three pups lay. The day was old, already turning the sky into a strange shade of orange and red. It was beautiful, and it was the kind of day that others live for. And on this day, three more lives were eagerly awaiting the time that they would grow up, be able to see and hear and think and feel. These pups were hardly anything now, but they would one day be much greater.

Devon was the oldest, and always took care of his siblings. He was kind, thoughtful, and resourceful with what he had. He'd always been raised to be the leader, and take care of those younger than him. He was a fine wolf, not only being the oldest but also the strongest. However, being born in the alleyways of New York City hardly brought him any sort of recognition. Eventually he got so sick of being stuck in the gutters, scrounging for scraps, so one day he left.

He wandered for a while, picking up friends and eventually ending up alone again. Even filled with regrets, he continued, afraid of failing if he turned back. Soon enough, he came to another city. It wasn't as populated or disgusting as others, but it was still a fairly large city. That's where he met Harrald. She was kind, loving, and took him in as she did other pets. Here with her and the others he's stayed for a while, perfectly content and happy where he is.

I understand that by adopting Devon I take full responsibility for it.[/quote]
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=103028&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Original image

Jelli wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 9
Name You'd Choose for It: Dáire
Reason You Want It: I love the way the design looks with all the swirly and intricate markings. I think he would be a perfect character to play the role of Aysun and Sunset Sonata's little brother [blood related] Also, think he would definitely be fun to draw and write stories about.
(Written in Dáire's point of view)
I was alone and confused. My parents had left me in this empty burrow in the dead of the starry night. My two older sisters are gone as well. Where did they all go? Why did the leave me alone? Didn't they want to take me along too? Of course not, I'm the unnoticeable and quiet pup who everyone forgets about. I whimpered as I heard the eerie sounds of the night creeping closer. I was clueless and terrified. I was a vulnerable pup with no one for protection. Suddenly, there were light footsteps coming in the direction of the cold and lifeless burrow. I froze as I saw a light pink nose poking in the entrance.
"Helloooo? Anybody in there?" A male's voice called.
"U-um, yes mister. Have you seen my parents?" I whispered in a just barely audible voice. The being the nose belonged to shoved his mouth into the small entrance and tried to pinpoint my location. I scurried to the back of the den as the wolf's large canines showed.
"Aww, don't be scared little one. I'm just trying to get you out." The canine called from outside.
"I don't entirely trust you when your canines are shoved in my face." I replied. The male pulled his mouth out of the burrow's entrance and I poked my little head outside of the den.

I stared up in awe as my eyes gazed upon a flaming wolf. He was a tall and rather well built male with all four paws ablaze. He had large saber teeth and a fluffy mane along his back. His face was covered with hair and I could see his nearly transparent blue eyes staring out from behind the strands.
"Well, what are you staring at? Come on, we've got to ditch this place." The male hastily said.
"Why do we have to leave mister? Can't we just stay here?" I asked with a hint of uncertainty in my voice. The wolf gave me a weird and creepy feeling. Maybe it was the blank and expressionless eyes.
"You don't want to stay in the freaky forest, do you? And my name isn't mister; it's Forgotten." He replied in a matter of fact tone.
"Well it's not my fault. You never told me what it was." I retaliated.
"But you never asked." Forgotten smirked and winked one light blue eye as he darted into the trees. Me being an idiot, followed him.

[WIP, PMed the creator anyways. Permission pending]

Cannot give you #9 until I see permission.

MixMatch94 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:10
Name You'd Choose for It: Skylar "Skip"
Reason You Want It: Well for starters I love his simple design, its not too cluttered and it goes very well together. I also always wanted a semi aquadic mamal too, so its very cool that he is an semi aquadic creature and will add an extra feeling to my skits/stories/peoms ect. I plan on making him a part of the Random Play crew along side my other characters, so he will be in skits like my other characters. I have lots of ideas planed for this little guy. As an added thing platypus are in the same order as echindas(Monotremata) and well that just made me want him more(I love echidnas). He would make such an lovely and refreshing addition to my crew and I would love to give him an home.
Breed- Duck-Billed Platypus
Height/Weight- About 19.6 inches/ About 3.7 pounds
Reasoning behind name/nickname- Lets start with his given name Skylar. He was given that name by his birth parents, there isn't a real reason behind his name other than its Dutch of orgin and it means "sheild/scholar". Its more of an ironic thing behind of his name, it sort of clashes with his personality(see how by reading his personality). His parents came across the name Skylar when they saw a group of humans, and a boy whom they learned was name Skylar came to the river that the platypu lived on. The boy was kind and gentle and saved Skylar's mother from a preditor. To honor that they were grateful, they named their child after the boy. Skylar's parents actually don't know what his name means nor do they know the orgin. Skylar got the nickname "Skip" from his friends and actually perfers to be called that name over his given name. Again his friends really didn't know why they gave Skylar the nickname Skip, other than he looked like a Skip to them. Its not unheard of that Skylar responses more to the name Skip then to his given name of Skylar, and most others don't know his given name. His parents still call him his given name, but other then that Skylar is known as Skip. Some even belive that Skip is his real name,very few know that isn't true.
Personality- Skip is pretty dim and dull to tell the truth. He isn't the smartest cookie in the cookie jar but that doesn't stop him from trying his best. Its not that he is dumb but he does get tricked into doing things quite easly and it does sometimes get him into trouble.He is actually quite good at trival facts and that is usually seen as his strong point. Skip also has his moments of when he does say something smart/make sense/helpful so its not like he is unable to be smart/helpful. Skip is layed back and doesn't care much to get into conflict but will if he needs to. He is great to get along with and makes a great friend. Skip though has an wild imagnation and has some troubles telling truth from fiction. It though isn't that big of an deal as its only sometimes that he can tell when something is real or not but sometimes can put someone in danger. Its also not too uncommon seeing him day dream(he is semi nocturnal, but that is beside the point) or reading comic books, he will sometime be asorbed into the somic and not pay attention to the world around him.It actually quite hard to get his attention away from a comic book. He has issues communicating and sometimes he will say something he doesn't mean or it comes out weird. Skip will talk without thinking sometimes and usually when he does that it makes no sense to anyone, unless its someone who has known him for a while. Skip is quite brave and does not scared that easly, but that could possibly be becuase of his dim/dull nature.
Likes/Dislikes- Skip loves food and eating, its one of his favorite things to do. Although he does enjoy a good comic book once in a while. Skip isn't picky about what he eats, so almost anything is fair game to him. Although Skip isn't that picky about the food he eats, he doesn't care much for sweets and loves spicy food.He doesn't care much for the day time, due to the fact he is nocturnal but will sometimes be active during the day so he can hang out with his friends. Skip also enjoys to swim alot and will spend hours swiming if he wanted to. Skip prefers night to the day and has been most commonly seen being lazy during the day. He isn't as lazy when its night time, but again he is pretty layed back. Skip also loves to sing but sadly he can't sing very well. His friends told he not to sing in public anymore since he broke a whole cabinet once at a friend's house. He does sing though when he is taking a bath. Skip also likes to dance, so he loves songs with a good beat. He also loves to dig but forgets to fill them in sometimes, so its not unheard of someone falling into a hole that Skip diged. Skip has an terrible fear of heights but has been getting better over time. He though still doesn't like height all that much. Skip loves it when it is an wet day outside and seems misirable when it is too hot outside. That could possibly be due to the fact he is an semi-aquadic mamal, but becuase he isn't fully an day time critter the sunny hot days don't really affect him too much.
Brief Backstory/History- Skip was born at the same river as his mother and father were born in, although he like most baby platypus were hatched in a borrow. The river that his parents where born at was very beautiful. There was plenty of food to go around and when Skip was old enough and able to leave the borrow, he had so much fun swiming in the river. He was a very good hunter,even for his age. Skip's time though living on the river was quite limited, soon the river was faced with famine. For the safty of their son Skip's parents moved away from the river and more near the city. There was a nice sized marshland not that far from the city. They made a new home there and sometimes Skip would wonder into the city but it wasn't that big of an deal. He would always return to the marsh land and he even missed the river. Skip though made quite a few new friends and the memory of the river soon started to fade away. Even his parents never metioned the river again, it just became a distant memory. The marsh land became his new home and Skip even thought of the city as a part of home too. Sometimes good things come out from the darkest corner.

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=102715&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

koowie wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 13
Name You'd Choose for It: Patched Quilt
Reason You Want It: I love to patch clothes and Quilts!
History/Background/Other: Patched Quilt Run! As a bullet zoomed right past his head. He Laughed. His friend and him were playing paint ball
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes of 'Course

You need to add more to your form before I can give you #13
Pooka135 wrote:
Pooka135 wrote::D Here it is!

Pet's ID Tag:32
Name You'd Choose for It:Tidus
Reason You Want It: There are several reason as to why I would like to have this handsome male! I think that his simple yet complex design speaks his personality and character. I think that the pose he is in helps to show his emotions at that time. I also think that he will make an excellent addition to my family. I do not see him as a fursona or a pet. I see him as a friend or character. I don’t like being called the ‘owner’ of something and hope that is understandable! :)
History/Background/Other: As a little pup, Tidus had been orphaned. His mother had left him after her wolf pack grew tired of her ruling them as Alpha Female. The wild and vicious pack members hunted and chased her down every day and every night. His mother was able to run off somewhere and have Tidus. His mother had been planning on taking him with her until she saw a human (me) in the forest a few days after the birth roaming around. The human and her saw eye to eye and Tidus’s mother gave him to the human(me). Soon after Tidus had been given to the human(me), his mother had been unfortunately and brutally killed by the pack. Thankful that Tidus didn’t witness it, the human(me) took him to her farm with all of her other friends/characters. This farm has had a wide open space of land that has several animals for him to play with and be friends with. Tidus has lived here happily all his life.
Personality: Tidus is a very quiet wolf. He doesn’t like to talk about anything if something is wrong and tends to go off on his own if there is something wrong. He loves everyone at the farm very much, but hangs by himself, normally by the lake or by the river. Tidus is very protective of everyone as well as loyal to them. He loves the outdoors and nature. Tidus prefers to remain outside at nights, rather than with the others in their own personal homes.
Nickname:Ti (Pronounced- Tye)
Weight: Tidus is very slender and thin, but with quite a bit of muscle.
Theme Song: Angel by Sarah McLachlan

I still have to PM Jerrymojo the form before I am allowed to adopt him!

Here is the link because the picture of the screenshot is too big for the post.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy125/Annah71/screenshot.jpg

[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/wolfdonation-1.png[/img]

some_days_are_gold wrote:
my kennel number:
My name is:
Canela
[spanish for cinnamon]
I am a:
female
Why Gold wants me:

Gold says that I have been growing on her lately, and that she loves how creative the idea behind me is[I mean, how many other gingerbread men and women have you seen that look anywhere near as good as me?] She also says that Cleopatra and her other characters are ready for a new sister; and would love to have me as a sister.

A little about me:

“Here’s the last batch, sir.” Stated a portly chef. He slowly and carefully lifted the cookie tray my siblings and I were on. “Took you long enough!” shouted a middle-aged man, obviously the owner of the estate. The man quickly snatched the tray we were cooling on; and my siblings and I were shifted to the right edge of the tray. Before I knew it, I was tumbling down to the kitchen floor. From where I was, I could see a ton of humans practically sprinting to the snack table to devour my siblings. There was a large flatscreen television showing a large ball that exploded to say ‘2000.’ I heard cheers and shouts coming from the mass crowd. Slowly this horrific vision faded away as the kitchen door closed. I could only imagine my siblings’ terror. For the next couple of hours, I watched as the chefs cooked up cakes, cookies, brownies, and pies; all in a desperate attempt to satisfy the veracious crowds. Chefs ran in and out the kitchen doors, and passed by me every time, but all of them were much too busy to notice me. Eventually, things in the kitchen slowed down. As he was closing up the kitchen, the portly chef noticed me lying on the floor of the kitchen, and lifted me up to his level. Reluctantly, He placed me in the garbage can, and shook his head out of both shame and pity.

The next morning, I was awoken by something shaking my garbage can. I quickly climbed to the top to see what was going on. Two men were taking my garbage can toward a large piece of machinery with giant, deadly compressors. Without a second thought, I jumped out of the garbage can and ran away from that deadly machine. I ran until my legs were about to crumble, and wound up on time square. All around me stampedes of humans rushed to get to their meetings, favorite stores, or to a coffee shop for their daily latte. Thousands of human feet surrounded me, and I had to dodge each and every one of them as I made my way across the street. Bright lights and infinite shops abounded me as I wandered from street to street, taking in the view. I came across a large bakery with a window display that included cakes, cookies, and gingerbread men and women that were much like me. I jumped up to the windowsill, and as I attempted to get inside, some invisible force stopped me from doing so. I saw all of the other gingerbread men and women begin to giggle, and the cookies burst out laughing at me. I just stared, and wondered what the heck was in my way, and why it was so funny. As one of the older, wiser cakes was opening his mouth to speak, a human and her son walked into the bakery with ease. I realized that must be the way in, the only hole in the force field. I took a fall down to the sidewalk, and made my way over to the hole in the force field. I began to head into the bakery, but I was stopped once more. I could not figure out why the humans could enter, and not me. I took a running start and ran straight into the hole; I ended up lying face-up on the hard pavement. Above me, the cookies and gingerbread men and women crowded along the window to watch the freak show. Feeling ashamed and confused, I sat against the brick wall with my knees in my arms, and waited. I waited for a human to come along and break the force field so that I could get in with the others of my kind. Finally, a little girl came along and whined to her father “Daddy, please! I want to go in; I want a cookie!” The father looked at his watch and signed a deep breath. “Fine, but we only have ten minutes.” He shouted after the little girl as she was running through the hole.

Trying my hardest not to be seen by the humans, I slinked in behind the little girl. When I finally got inside the bakery shop, I could not beleive my eyes. The little shop was abound with sweets, many were just like me. This bakery was a haven amongst the filthy streets of New York; no wonder so many kids had wanted to go inside. I stood and took in this breathtaking scene, and wondered how any place on Earth could be better than this little shop on the corner of Time Square. My thoughts were crumbled when I heard a small, weak voice coming from behind me.
"Go, get out of here while you can."
I turned around to find a young gingerbread girl speaking to me from a table in the window display. "Why ever should I leave? This place is perfect, and it-"
"Oh, no. This place is far from perfect. Humans come in here minute by minute to eat us. They hand over thin peices of green paper to the main chef, over there" She said as I turned around to see who this 'head chef' was. "Then they take us away from this shop, away from our one and only home. Not one cookie, not even a single lollipop that has ever gone through that door, has ever come back. We gingerbread people beleive they have been taken to be devoured."
I stood motionlessly as I thought back to the night I was created, back to the horrible vision I saw on the night of December 31st, 1999. But, what I saw the clearest of all, was my youngest sister being brought up to the mouth of a human, and the absolute terror in her eyes. I faintly heard a voice, almost as if it was miles and miles away, shouting "You better go now, before it's too late!" After that, I saw nothing. Blackness surrounded me, andI had finally found peace; but this peace would not last very long.

Almost a day later, I slowly regained consciousness as my eyes flickered on and off, and my entire world was spinning around me. "W-Where am I?" I managed to mutter out as I took my first look around. Hundreds of other gingerbread people surrounde me, and we seemed to be enclosed by another invisible force feild; only this time, there was no hole. The same young gingerbread girl who warned me the day before seemed as though she was about to speak, when I heard a shrill gasp come from the entire population of gingerbread people. I looked around to see what the problem was, and couldn't find anything abnormal. All of a sudden, a large human hand grasped me around the waist, and I was lifted out of the force feild. Before I realized what was going on, I was placed in a large, white take-out bag. I did not like this bag, it blinded me from the outside world, and kept me locked inside, just like the force feilds. I knew that I could do nothing to help myself this time, so I sat in the corner of my bag and sulked until I ran out of tears. It was then that I began to see promise, I had found a light leaking through my bag. I began to rip and tear at this small opening, and only wished I had been given fingers instead of rounded stubs for hands. Eventually, the hole became large enough for me to slip through and re-enter the streets of New York. I began my fall with shoulders cocked and my head help high as I tumbled down to the ground. When I stood up, the first thing I saw was a large, beautiful building. I could hear many different animals barking, meowing, clicking, and roaring as I approached the building. A sign stood in front of me that read 'The Agency. Where every character finds a home. Accepting!' and I had a strong feeling that the best was yet to come.

Some_days_are_gold understands that by taking me home she takes full responsibility for me.

also, i have asked Kikiara♫ for permission to make a few minor changes to her design, and i have attached a screenshot of her acceptance, you have to scroll down a bit though.

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2h591mt.jpg[/img]
...and here I thought we'd never find this cookie a home. Glad to be proven wrong.

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MixMatch94 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Creature's Name: Spazz
Image:Image
Code:
[IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/WolfAngel94/Spazz.jpg[/IMG]

Preferences:
-Name can can
-Gender can change
-Minor changes to the design are allowed
-Can add acessories/items
-PM for permission before adopting
Link Art Link: http://snowwire.deviantart.com/art/Rabb ... -158975662
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what did you name it? N/A

*Edit- Yay I got Skip 8D
MixMatch94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome!

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm

HyboLuver wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #81
Name You'd Choose for It: Amaite (Ah-mah-ee-tay)
Reason You Want It: I've been looking around for a design for a charrie in a story I'm writing. She would be the main charrie's crush.
Personality: She is quite fun. She is normally very kind, caring and strong-headed. She is stubborn. If an idea is in her head, you'd better bet it's gonna happen. She is a loyal and loving mate/crush. She can be vicious and hateful if she is hurt, like she was hurt when Tuman left the pack.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes! Of course!

Story so far:
Amaite heard a commotion outside her den and climbed sleepily from her mossy nest. She yawned and blinked, clearing her eyes. She gasped. Tuman (main charrie) was arguing Muzambe, the pack leader. There was an abunadance of snarling, spitting, and threat-making. "Lying swine!" Muzambe growled, his voice raising. "Mangy cur!" Tuman retorted. Amaite ran up behind the white male (Tuman) and bristled slightly. "Father!" she cried "What has happened?" Muzambe stared at her and Tuman in disgust. "This traitor," he replied "has decided he is to weak for pack life." Tuman deepened his growl. Amaite opened her mouth to reply, but Tuman spoke first. "It's you who's weak you spineless fool!" Tuman argued. Amaite shrunk back and lashed her tail. Tuman snarled once again and leapt onto the larger wolf. Muzambe turned and raked his long, sharp claws along his muzzle. Tuman sank his teeth into Muzambe's ear. "Enough!" Muzambe howled "Just go and leave us be." Muzambe turned and ran into the dense pine forest. The rest of the pack slowly returned to their duties and Tuman sauntered to the camp entrance. Amaite followed him nervously. She flinched, as he turned his now bleeding muzzle toward her. "What?!" he snapped, agitated. Her eyes saddened and began to water slightly. She stared at her paws guiltily. "Please don't leave." she whispered, voice faltering. Tuman sighed. "I'm sorry, Amaite." he replied. Her vision became clouded and tears rushed down her face as she rushed to his side. He felt her damp, cold nose on hus flank. She wailed "You don't have to!" His only reply was a grunt. He sighed and rested his head on hers. Nudging her gently away, he licked her nose. "I do love you. I really do." he assured her. Her sobbing quieted. "I-I-I love you too." she choked out. She sobbed harder as he turned, leaving her, and his bushy white tail brushed her face. A low, sad howl ripped from her throat as the tears continued down her muzzle and cheeks. She whimpered one last time and turned back to camp. She crawled into her den and continued to weep silently. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. She jolted awake at the gentle rasp of a tongue on her ear. She blinked and saw her mother, Imira. "I'm so sorry darling." Imira whined. Amaite shook her head and stood. She blinked back more tears and padded out of her den. "No." she replied "I'm sorry, mother. I never should have fallen for him, for the son of an Omega." She heard a sharp whine from Imira. She turned and saw her mother looking worriedly at her. "Honey, maybe you should rest, you know, for the day. Amaite lashed her tail and replied "No." She bounded out of camp and breathed in the sweet mountain air. She exhaled and saw her breath. She shook her pelt and shivered. "Man! It's cold isn't it!" a voice behind her said. She jumped a little and turned. She sighed. "Oh, it's you, Dark." she said, trying to smile at him. Dark shot her a crooked grin and she melted. He raced to catch up with her. "So, where are you off to?" he asked, kicking a few pebbles here and there. She shrugged "Hunting I guess." Dark nodded "Well, I'm coming too." She rolled her eyes and began to sprint toward her favorite hunting spot. Dark's eyes widened. "Why are we here?" he squeaked, jaw dropping. She smirked. "What? Are you to scared to?" Dark growled quietly "Not. At. All." he replied, punching each word. "Well then," she said "come on!" They bounded to th edge of the steep cliff and she smiled. There was a goat below them. "Dumb as ever." Dark muttered. Amaite nodded to him and took a deep breath. They scooted away from each other and prepared to pounce. "Go!" Amaite whispered, just loud enough for Dark to hear. He nodded and they sprang off the ledge and onto their unsuspecting prey. Amaite grabbed it's neck in her jaws, while Dark slashed his claws deep into it's flesh. The goat soon fell and Amaite howled in victory. The pair picked up their trophy and dragged it up the steep edge. (Last edited 6-12-10) WIP

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Free_Akita_Lines_by_wolfshadow10.png[/img]

Coali wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #92
Name You'd Choose for It: Kiara
Reason You Want It: I really like the design. I have been wanting a new feline character,but not a small domestic feline,and this design just seemed to scream "ME!!" I also felt like choosing an animal that could go through tough times,like being on the streets and fought with,then having a home. So this is her.

I remember nuzzling my mother as my eyes opened. I was so excited,and so were my brothers and sisters. I was gray with darker gray stripes. "You are not a tiger..." My mother would tell me,but I still acted like one,"But you are not a lion either." She would also say. My brothers both resembled my mother more. She was a peachy female with black spots and pale stripes,her eyes we're ice blue. While I resembled my father. He was different shades of gray,with stripes of all sorts,and dark brown eyes. In some ways,I guess to could say,I resembled them both.

My father hadn't been seen in several days,and there were rumors that others were being taken by hunters. But me and my mother and brothers went on as if nothing had happened. But something was happening. One day,while my brothers and I we're playing in the field we heard a gunshot and a scream. Our mothers scream. We ran to her,and saw her laying dead,a large human reached its furless paws down and grabbed me. Two others grabbed my brothers. I watched them take my mother away from inside of their noisy machine. My brothers whimpered and whined beside me. I began to cry as we drove away from our home. From the place where I had wanted to grow up. But me and my brothers soon fell asleep on the chair,a female human driving the car and checking on us. Something about this female reminded me of my mother. It was probably the love and care I felt coming from her furless pelt. When we awoke the female was beside us. We were in her den,and two smaller humans were beside us.

They were kits like us,and a third one came running. Two of the kits looked the same,they were male twins,and the female stood alone. The father-furless walked over to the female and the kits,and called the kits. They all petted us on the head and ran out of the den with odd soft-carriers on their backs. "Hello there babies...." The female said. Lifting us each up. "Your a girl." She said to me. "And you two are male.." She murmured to my brothers,who were batting at each other. I licked the females thumb,it smelled sweet and delicious,and I gently bit it. "NO!" Said the female firmly to me,I cowered and sank to the ground,pressing my belly to the floor and looking up scaredly. My brothers were standing in front of me,growling at the female to made me scared. "It's ok." The female said,and I slowly stepped forward. She reached out and stroked my head. "She is kind.." I murmured to my brothers. They nodded and sat down,then continued batting at each other. After several days,the female kit decided my name was Kiara,and that she was mine. My brothers were Talon and Eagle,and the twin boys had them. They slid my brothers down slides and had them have climbing competitions against each other. While the female wrestled with me.

The hu-man,as they were called kits began to grow,and soon they weren't kits anymore. Soon they grew and played more,and we grew. Soon we were larger than our humans,but we still enjoyed playing with them. The humans tossed us giant plastic spheres,and we batted them back and forth. The female taught us tricks,and the males helped us play. I stood up on my hind legs and put my paws on the females shoulder,licking her face,and I knew I was home. I had been hoping I would get back to where I once lived,but this place,was better.

Original Image

Erille wrote:@ The Agency: I fixed my form for # 99. Here it is.

Pet's ID Tag: 99

Name You'd Choose for It: Eollia

Reason You Want It: I think the bear is an unique character and it would be nice amaong all the wolf and cat characters. Also this character would be great in stories and RPs. Bears are an animal that you don't see every day on CS.

Some people say that Eollia was born in the light of the crescent Moon. She has the the powers of the Moon and can even control a little bit of lightning. She got this power at an early age. When her parents discovered this she ran away so they couldn't use her. She now travels aimlessly across the continents. But she's never lonely and will usually have a companion or servant of her owner, Erille, by her side.

Eollia’s Story:

I often hid from my parent’s. If they found out that I had the power of the Moon, they would make me perform for money and fame. I would only be a money-maker daughter. and if they ever found out about my lightning powers, they would defilently lock me up so I couldn’t run away. So I hide. I am going against my parents by doing this. It is in the Ancient Bear Laws that young cubs can only leave when their parents drive them out. With my powers, they would never let me go. I would be a prisoner in my own home. I hid a lot. sometimes, I could hear their screams as they looked all around the den for me. They were dumb. They never looked behind the big rock. That night that they finally had the sense to look behind the rock, I was gone. I had snuck out that night with only the moon as my companion. It had taken me two days to get four miles. The craggy rocks and countryside of my home was very difficult traveling. By the time it was day six I had only made twelve miles. Then by day fourteen, I stopped altogether. The cliff stood straight ahead of me. I had no way to get around it for it seemed to go on for miles in all directions. So I did the natural thing. I yelled at the cliff to move it’s lazy butt and go somewhere else
It didn’t listen. I growled and started to walk away. Then suddenly I spotted my way over the cliff. It was a narrow ledge that was sloped at a thirty degree angle. I walked up it with difficulty. By midday I had gotten fifty feet up the ledge and it was just getting steeper. But I prevailed. I was almost to the top by midnight. And then I slipped.
If you were in a different continent you could’ve heard me scream. I fell down three hundred feet before a tree broke my fall. And then I was so heavy, that the tree snapped and I fell another two feet to the ground. My body was sore. My muscles ached. I felt like crying. Bears can’t cry so I could only sit there being sore and almost dead. and before I passed out, as girl rushed to my side. I couldn’t see her real well, only an outline of a body and some strands of hair. She started to touch me and I could feel myself get somewhat better. She sat by my side for what seemed like days. Then she finally spoke.
“Hello.” she said. “I am Erille. Who are you, young bear?” I did not answer at first. But then a feeling of lonliness overwhelmed me and I spoke. “I am Eollia. The great grizzly bear.” Erille looked on at me. She looked sad. “Are you alone? Are you lonely.” She asked petting my fur. “Yes.” I said to both questions. She nodded.
“Will you join me? I have a whole family of animals like you.” Erille asked. She stroked me behind my left ear. How did she know that was where I loved to be petted?
“I accept.” I said. She smiled. “Good.”

Needs permission unless I am mistaken.

CarChi wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #133
Name You'd Choose for It: Derrik
Reason You Want It: I love the design and markings. They are beautiful and creative, yet they are still simple
History/Background/Other: Derrik had been a wild dog, let loose by his previous owner. He found a pack of wolves that quickly accepted him. Derrik excelled in hunting and was a loyal pack member. However, humans started cutting down the trees in his beloved forest. The pack was running away from the humans when a tall man caught Derrik. Derrik tried calling for the pack, but they had disappeared.The man took him onto his car and drove him to the Agency, where he is now waiting to be adopted.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Free_Lineart_by_faithandfreedom.png[/img]

#136 will not be given out because both forms need to be fixed up or finished

dinkleberry111 wrote:Kay. Nawee said I needed to bulk this up so I did so. I will edit it cause Im not done yet:

Pet's ID Tag: 157

Name You'd Choose for It: Rosette

Reason You Want It: This would make a perfect sibling for my fursona

History/Background/Other
"Hi! My name is Rosette! I am the (hopefully) adopted sister of dinkleberry111's fursona. I journeyed through the dangerous forests and beautiful meadows and every where in between to find my new home, stopping to rest and eat every few days.
I was just starting to get fed up with the hard life of traveling when I stumbled upon a wonderful little village. It had quaint log and straw cottages with big yards and gardens stretching far as the eye could see. The flowers’ fragrance drifted down the sidewalks giving me a light and airy feeling. Wow! I feel so nice!
There was a town square with beautifully paved cobblestone paths. Tall, thick oak trees and leafy green plants sprouted everywhere. Strangers walking past seemed like family! Why, they came up to everyone and anyone they met and planted a kiss on their cheek, welcoming them to their village! It seemed like the perfect life for everyone that lived there and for everyone traveling through.
“These people are so hospitable,” a wolf whispered to me.
“I know! Isn’t it lovely?” I replied. I walked of in another direction, only to find the aroma of fresh baked cookies, cakes, and biscuits float up my nose. I looked down at my rumbling stomach. Mmmmm, I’m so hungry! I just HAVE to find some money.
I snuffled and sniffed my way down the main road, with none of the usual stares that I would have caused in other cities. I searched and searched for just a quarter, a dime, a nickel, a penny!
A small, lime green puppy scrambled up to me and started to sniff too. "Hey there!" she said obnoxiously, her pink nose almost touching mine. “What’cha DO-in?”
"Aww.... hello there little pup! I hate to admit it, but I’m lookin’ for some money lyin’ around so I can get some food from that bakery," I told the puppy.
She stopped, cocked her head, and barked, “Don’t you have any?”
“Nah.”
“Oh,” she paused “Would you like a cookie? I can buy one for you. We can share.”
“You would really do that for someone you’ve never met before?” I said. I was really touched.
“‘Course! My ma says that we should be nice to every creature on our earth. That means you too.”
I felt so grateful that this pup was alive to help me!
Both of us trotted over to the sweet-smelling bakery, our noses high in the air. The puppy stopped to sniff a plant once, but then came back in place next to me.
When we got to the bakery, the small green puppy stood on tippy-toes to reach the counter.
“Ummm.... We’ll take the, uhhh..... large triple chocolate chip cookie!!”
“Good choice!” I said, giving her the thumbs up. She grinned with her sharp baby teeth and wagged her tail. The Westie at the counter handed the super chocolatey cookie over and the pup ran toward an open table.
We sat down and I took the cookie and split it in half.
“One for me and one for you!” I told her. “So, what’s your name little pup?”
“Well, my name is ‘Imperfect’ but I like to be called Imp or Impie. Ma told me that she named me Imperfect because no one’s perfect.”
“That is a very interesting name! I love it.”
“Thanks,” Imp said. “Why don’t you come over my house and meet my ma?”
“Are you sure that is okay with her?” I questioned.
“ It’s no problem with her! She loves everyone!!!” Imp yipped. “Let’s go home now!” she gobbled up what was left of her cookie and raced down the road.
“Wait up!” I hollered and zipped after her, holding the cookie in my jaws. Pant, Pant, Pant! The wind was in my hair. The ground flew past me. My ears flapped and my tail flourished out with the breeze. Friendly people yelled, “Hey Impie!” and called, “Good mornin’ Imperfect!” and shouted, “Howdy there Imp!”

I need to see Nawee's permission before I can give you #157

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Bliss• » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:31 pm

I got Derrik!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ImageImageImage

“The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life.” — Unknown

•Bliss•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Pet's ID Tag: #16
Name You'd Choose for It: Candy Pop
Reason You Want It: The desighn is simple yet beautiful.
I was born on a mid summers night. I have a good memory according to my mother. I was an only foal. No brothers, no sisters. And that is exactly where my adventures began. Right from day one I have loved playing so as soon as I could satnd steadily I began to explore. First the stable then the barn. I longed to go outside. The cherry blossoms looked so beautiful and the sun looked so warm and welcoming.
-
I sat in the stable smugly for weeks, begging my mum to let me go out. She always replied: "The gate is not open, wait for someone to open it. Then you will be able to have fun." I stuck my nose up at this, being a selfish little filly.
-
By the time Autumn rolled around I finally, finally, got to go outside. I though it would be great but oh, it was anything but. First I stepped out of the barn and straight into a blob of mud. Slipping then trying to pretend it had been on purpose I marched off with a red face. My mum winnied happily from her stall. "Grrr" I muttered under my breath. I walked over to where the blossom tree was last time I had looked. Hrm... thats odd! There was only a hideous lifeless grey scraggle. Of course it had lost it flowers, I however did not appreciate that fact.
-
I never ever wanted to go outside again after that so I stayed inside for many, many a day. One day a man in a crumpled old hat came walking towards me. He had some rope in his hand. When he got near he threw it over my head. I went wild. I kicked him and he fell over. I felt bad but he had done something to me. When he got up he put a rope on the contraption around my head. I squealed.
-
Every day after that the human came, put the thing on my head and whipped me. I ran and ran. It didn't make much sense to me but that was ok. One day it brought another with it. This other human had long ginger hair. She was gentle and placed something heavy on my back. She then said to the taller other human: "Dad, I like this one, when she is trained may she be mine? I will call her Candy Pop, or Candy for short!" she then looked at the bigger human with wide eyes. "Hmmm..." he grunted before saying "well ok, for your 15th birthday she should be ready."
-
I quite liked that idea and so every day I woke early, awaiting the humans call. One day he stepped up to me and lifted himself onto my back. I was scared, very scared. I reared and he fell off. He continued getting on me and being kicked off until I gave up. He proceeded to try and show me new commands. I liked these lessons but they did get boring after an hour a day for sevral weeks.
-
A long time had passed and I finally could follow his commands. One day he was riding me when he pointed me at a brick wall. Urging me at full speed I quickly had to think. What if I run into that wall?! I suppose I just jump over it? I hope he stays on! So I carefully jumped over the little brick wall. It was amazing! Like flying, even better, helping someone fly!
-
One year later and I was jumping what he said was 1.5m. I don't know what that means but it sounds interesting enough.
One day the girl returned. She looked different to when I last saw her, her mane was completely different and she had little shiny things on her ears. I greeted her with a winny. She walked up to me and patted me happily. I licked her hand. "Oh dad she is wonderful! How high can she jump?" the girl squealed. "Atleast 1.5m, she will me one good show jumper!" he said proudly. I arched my neck then bowed like he had shown me to. The girl smiled eagerly then kissed me on the nose.
-
I now go to pony club with "Jasmine" once a week. I love it. We always come first in jumping activities. My stable wall is covered in ribbons and pictures of us. My mum is proud and I have now figured out one thing... not all things may look beautiful but they are. Just like my blossom tree.
Last edited by crazy cranky critter on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups