Shadow Dancer
Nickname:
Shadow Dancer
Breed:
Unknown
Specialty:
Dressage
Personality:
Shadow Dancer; one of the most elegant, beautiful horses you could ever see, she is graceful and gorgeous, she moves like silk. And when she does move it seems as though she is flying,gliding through the air. She dances in the shadows, away from view but when see, heads turn and eyes grow wide with astonishment and amazment.

Her IQ is off the charts, she is able to name any capitol of any state or country in the world, knows most animals and their scientific name, can solve any math question within a minute and knows many languages. Complex things are simple to her. She is one of the smartest people in the world and once she is hooked to something she is obssesive and determined.

She is a horse a few words and uses each one wisley. Everyone wants to be her, have the fame,smartness,beautifulness and talent like her, but if they got to know her they wouldn't. Life is hard for Shadow Dancer because she has a mental illness. She is mentally insane, crazy. She cannot grasp reality. She is extremly smart but mostly on little details and complex things. When she does speak it is a question or an answer. She will never understand why the color green is green. why tigers are striped and not spotted, and why things have bones.

Sometimes she talks in third person, sometimes in second person and sometimes in first. She notices every little thing from the way water droplets move to the flap of a butterflies wings. Some people don't wish to be around her when they find this out, thinking she's odd,suicidal or homicidal. She is none of these, simply wanting a freind or someone or something to love and take care of, someone to understand her.
Other Languages:
She speaks English and French mainly, but knows thousands of other languages including Brail.

Mate:
Nobody
Foals:
None
Best freind:
Nobody
Freinds:
None

Activities/likes:
Dancing/dressage, thinking, observing, alone time, quiteness, watching.listening to the rain and the ocean.
Dislikes:
Loud noises, people who doubt her or do not wish to be freinds with her.

WIP
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Dancer

Postby zima. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Is she looking for a mate? I have a lovely male that I think would look nice with her ^^
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Yes she is, I'd love to see him! Hope he doesn't mind the whole mentally insane thing. O.o

EDIT: Just saw your sig, I'm so sorry about the whole Shadow Dancer thing! I can change it if you want, its just there is this horse at this stable here named Shadow Dancer and I loved that name so I knew I had to make a character named that.

You're not the first though. I've seen a Moonstar and a Frost, those are my two main characters. X3
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 am

No, it's totally fine :)

This is Envy, and he's a bit insane himself XD
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:02 am

Oh wow, he's beautiful! Did Inferno design that?
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 am

Yes, actually, she did! I was sooooo happy when she agreed to make me a horse, and then I freaked when I actually saw him ^^ he is my favorite horse charrie EVER
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 am

Yes, he's gorgeous! I especially love his green mohawk and the little "tufts" of fur on his ears!! ^_^

As soon as I add Shadow Dancer page to my char thread, I'll add him too. I'll order some art of them too if thats okay! ^_^
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 am

Thank you ^^ Shadow Dancer is beautiful as well!

Yes, that's great! I shall add her as his mate right now
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me