Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chaos

Postby ~Loki~ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 am

This is my newest character, Chaos.

Name: Chaos
Eye color: Light blue
Attitude: Chaos's name is his attitude. He is vicious and cunning, enjoys causing pain to others and will given any chance. He is very good at reading others' expressions, and loves to toy and experiment with them. No one knows if Chaos has a soft spot, or the cause of his anger and brutality. Chaos is never physical, but likes to attack others mentally and emotionaly.
Dislikes: Anyone who tries to talk to him and help him,
Other: Unknown to everyone but himself, all of Chaos' siblings died of the cold, as they were born in the height of winter, and he was the only survivour. Driven mad by the loss, both of his parents abused him terribly. Chaos ran away from home when he was only 2 months old. He, after a year, returned to see of his parents had changed, only to discover that his father had murdered his mother. Chaos' father attacked him, and Chaos was forced to either kill his own father of be killed.

Wow, that story just came to me. How sad!! :(

Ever since, Chaos, since his parents were the only role model he ever had, is brutal like them, but not quite to the extent of his parents.

EDIT: Oh, and Chaos is NOT blind, he has excellet vision. His eyes have become foggy because of all that he had to go through as a pup.

Last bumped by ~Loki~ on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 am.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me