CLOSED/MOVED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

CLOSED/MOVED

Postby Benathorn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

~Eldemore~

Eldemore has gone through many ordeals as Rasputin, the Black Hand Assassin, has finally found a way to release the deep magic within Stonehenge but is unable to obtain the ancients power without the four swords from the four kingdoms of Eldemore. To the North lies Eldrim, the place where the light elves dwell and the Sword of Wisdom lies. To the South is the Dark kingdom where the Chaos Sword lies but not much is known of the land yet. To the west and east is where the two human kingdoms rule, Pavalon to the West with it's Sword of Will, and Windhelm to the East with it's Sword of Peace. Each kingdom specializes in their own mounts and have never gotten along well till now. They are forced to come together as the land of Eldemore has been risen into the skies like the days of old and only the elves remember such times. Who will you choose to serve and where shall your allegiance lie?

~Windhelm~

(Where the royal Pendragon family rules.)

II Pavalon II

(Where the Wolfbane royal family rule.)

} Eldrim {

(Where the light Elves rule in the Deep Woods)

: Darkenguard :

(Where the Dark Elves rule in the these harsh snowy lands.)

Rules
~All of Tess's rules apply.
~Try to at least write three sentances or post WB if you cant. (We have all suffered under the WB so it is forgiven most times. XD)
~This is a PG-13 RP
~Please try to be well written in your vocabulary but this is not enforced.
~Do not kill another player's character without their consent.
~Your welcome to have as many character's as you can handle but for now limit to three unless you inform me otherwise.
~This RP is always open, that is what a recap is for.
~ You must read the parts of the Glossary that pertain to you. Ex: If your from Pavalon you must read about Pavalon and their Griffon mounts to get a good idea of it's culture and to help you RP better. The Glossary is there to help you and you can find it an invaluable source of information.
~Always have fun you guys! This is so very important. ^^

Prophycy From The Oracles

Two brothers fall from the sky.
As Ravens do they now fly.
Four kings shall soon die.
Their kingdoms shall float in the skies.
Their Descendants who shall rule the lands.
Will be consumed by darkness's black hand.

Form
Picture:
User Name:
Rank: (Are you from one of the kingdom's, Rebellion, or Assassins?)
Race:
Weapon of Choice:
Name:
Crush:
Animal Pic:
Animal Companion:
Animal's Name:
Other:
Last edited by Benathorn on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Eldamore ~ (Medieval Semi-lit RP)

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 am

The Four Great Kingdoms

~Windhelm Keep~

King: Lucas Pendragon
Queen: Victoria Pendragon
Prince: None
Princess: Alana Pendragon ~ Mount/Companion: Falstaff
Knights: Isaac ~ Companion: Valdus,
Sirus ~ Mount/Companion: Santro
Mages:

II Pavalon II

King: Richard Wolfbane (Deceased) ~ Companion: Ettore
Queen: Deceased
Prince: Charles ~ Mount/Companion: Gran
Princess: Kitayla (Kit) Wolfbane ~ Companion: Rowen
Knights: Lyden ~ Mount/Companion: Aldwyn,
Tobias ~ Mount/Compainion: Reian & Aiyan
Mages:

} Eldrim {

(Light Elves Kingdom)

King: Aker Lightwing ~ Mount/Companion: Shadowfell
Queen: Anaiya Lightwig ~ Mount/Companion: Orion
Prince: Rowen Lightwing ~ Mount/Companion: Shadowrise
Princess: Amadahy Lightwing ~ Mount/Companion: Trident
Warriors/Rouges: Dilara Azec ~ Mount/Companion: Ezio,
Kalina ~ Companion/Mount: Huine&Isilme
Mages: Maarif Ammadon ~ Mount/Companion: Dume Ceann

: Darkenguard :
(Dark Elves Kingdom)

King: Deceased
Queen:
Prince: Rasputin ~ Companion: Munin (One on the right)
(There is another prince but it's a secret till it is revealed, unless some of you have figured it out XD.)
Princess:
Warrior:
Mages:

-- Rebellion --

Rebellion Leader: Dante ~ Companion/Mount: Pratik
Second in command:Arya ~ Mount/Companion: Dantel & Arel
Warriors:
Healers:
Mages:
Traveler?: Sara ~ Companions/Mount: Levee&Canta
Rouges:Aden Cross ~ Companion: Hugin (One on the left.)

< Black Hand Assassins >

(If you don't like to be evil and tricky don't be these guys.)

Master Assassin: Rasputin ~ Companion: Munin (One on the right)
Second in Command:
Assassins: Eleco ~ Companion: Ori
Ithil ~ Companion: Cynbhad

Animals Companions or Mounts Availible:
Dragons ~ Only found in the Windhelm mountains near their keep.
Griffons ~ Only found in the Pavalon Plains and Forests near their keep.
Pegasus ~ Only found in the Deep Woods of Eldrim where the Light Elves live.
Pegamule ~ Only Found in the Deep Woods of Eldrim. This is what happens when you breed a wild Pegasus with a stubborn donkey...
Horses ~ Are abundant anywhere and the usual way to travel.
Mules~ Mules are sturdy and stubborn creatures with a personality to match.
Phoenix ~ Are rare companions indeed.
Chimera ~ Frightful beasts that have a lion body and snake tail and only the brave and noble may claim to be friends with this beast.
Dogs ~ A faithful friend.
Cats ~ Creatures who are their own masters who may grace you with their presence if they deem you worthy of their time.
Wolves ~ Strong and Loyal beasts.
Eagle ~ Regal and very powerful birds.
Hawks~ Quick witted and agile.
Ravens~ Highly intelligent birds who appear sly and hold many dark secrets.
Last edited by Benathorn on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 am, edited 70 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 am

...Introduction...

I wish to welcome you into this RP. I must inform you though that this is no normal RP, from what I have seen many roleplays focus on the story of the one who created it and I believe this to be untrue to the spirit of storytelling. Here in this story of fantasy and myth we all gather to create something magical together, to share each others tales of the characters we have created and to write out what we wish to see happen. My permission is never needed to create drama or to want to put more action or magic into this RP. I can personally say that these people are the best of the best of people that I have roleplayed with and been personally asked to join this RP while others have joined as well to create a story for all of us. this roelplay was made for you and not for myself so enjoy the writing's of others and I hope you come and join us while we tell our stories of myth and fantasy. ~Benathorn

~ Glossary ~

Windhelm Keep is a mighty kingdom on the windy plains and situated between a mountainous reign that gives their kingdom a strong fortress from the winds and snows. This city harolds many brave, strong, and loyal royalty that have graced it's white halls for many generations. Their WIndhelm mountains are renowned for the dragons that claim it's snowy peaks and call it home, the royals and knights are known for their dragon mounts and have even honored the great beasts with their image being placed on the Pendragon's Royal crest which lays upon every knights white armor and hung from tapestry's within the marbled halls of the kingdom. The people of this city revere their White Maiden warrior princess who has acted more like a queen then both her parents combined. War is ever present on the citizens lips as tension rises between Pavalon and Windhelm while dark secrets are buried beneath blood and treachery.

Pavalon is a strong kingdom who prides themselves on their griffon mounts. These royal winged beasts are found everywhere in the Pavalon forests and plains and are immortalized in the kingdoms art, weapons, armor, and even their family crest shows a rearing griffon prepared to fight. Pavalon is renowned for its ability to train these creatures and the city is large and imposing contrast to it's white halled counterpart Windhelm and their griffon crest rests on their golden armor in a show of strength and beauty. Usually a much warmer climate then Windhelm with lush fields and plains that make it a perfect place for the Griffon Knights to fly about its kingdom in an ever protective presence. This kingdom loves their kind and beautiful princess who is renowned for her rare Phoenix companion and is fair minded.War is ever present on the citizens lips as tension rises between Pavalon and Windhelm while dark secrets are buried beneath blood and treachery.

Eldrim is the kingdom of the Light Elves to the north in the land of Eldemore. This kingdom does not associate well or hardly at all with the human kingdoms of Pavalon and Windhelm to the east and west of it. Eldrim is situated in the Deep Woods where many mythical creatures dwell and the light elves make their homes within the tall thick trees of the magical woods. These people are none well for their immortality and have lived for centuries, during this time they devote their skills to archery and swordsmanship while keeping a peaceful alliance with the other creatures of the forest while those who wish to harm it are thwarted by the elves might. The elves are known for their warrior Pegasus mounts. Do not confuse these great beasts with temper mannered horses, the winged equines are wild and only allow those they believe to be worthy and strong to dare have permission to ride their backs. Difficult to breed and train, the Pegasus here come in variety of colors like any horse and have more stamina then the dragon or griffon of the other two kingdoms. Once your Pegasus accepts you only then can you ride it and most of the time it is at the permission of the mount rather then the rider. These wild yet graceful beasts can be seen everywhere in the elven culture and grace the the white gold armor of the elves who ride them.

Darkenguard A place of cold snow and freezing blistering winds. The fourth kingdom to the south where dark elves make their homes here but their king was recently murdered by his son, prince Rasputin. They say that they have no need of winged mounts since they have learned to morph into giant bird-like people that are both terrifying and beautiful to give them flight and that these people always carry around with them the bird that they favor most to morph into. Weather this is true or just a fable is yet to be known since no one rarely comes to these parts or leaves for that matter. Not much is known about the land itself or it's royals, and the other three kingdoms do not give it as much heed as they should. All that is known is that this is where the sword of Chaos lies and that is where it should stay at rest.

The Rebellion is a group of people who have grown tired of the two kingdom's feuds and have given their vows to stop the great wars and to put an end to the bloodshed. These brave men and woman are from both kingdoms who have various skills and attributes that help them against their foes. They use the old tunnels under the two kingdoms to meet and converse as they train their recruits secretly at Stonehenge on starlit nights, they have made their own crest that has both a griffon and a rearing dragon joined together as one in hopes that this may inspire others.

The Black Hand are a guild of assassins who kill for their own gain or for the gain of more coin. Their leader is a ruthless man who has changed the assassins into something to fear by both kingdoms. Those who are a part of this faction are usually people who have lost everything or who enjoy the art of killing for sport or pay. They love to take in orphans from the streets since they are so young and young minds are innocent and easier to persuade. Do not anger the Black Hands or they will come after in such ways that you can not believe, there is no leaving their ranks once you join unless through death and they will track any deserter to the ends of the earth to protect their secrets. Their crest is a Black hand with a white raven running through the middle. The Black Hand plots and conspire to take over both kingdoms as the royals busy themselves with one another while the real threat picks up the scraps and and wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Stonehenge is a place of peace and rememberence.This place is a circle of stones that hold a deep magic when one walks into its circle, the two kingdoms come together every year under a banner of peace and to recite the ancient words of both the Pendragon and Wolfbane family when they first made their kingdoms. Lately the gathering has been strained with many tensions rising under the threat of a great war but for a few short hours both the knights and royal family's are able to speak to one another without bloodshed and to share news at the gathering.

Deep Woods. This place alone holds much mystery and secrets as does it's inhabitants who live within these magical woods. No one really knows when or where the forest got it's name or how it came to be and even the light elves that make their home here do not remember the forest's making. Whoever steps into these woods are at the mercy of whatever the trees deem, for they say if you listen closely you can hear the ancient pines and oaks speak to one another and sing softly on the wind. Take great caution when going into these parts and never trek into these forest without a reason or you will surely perish within its maze like woods forever.

Griffons are swift and intelligent creatures that are only found in the plains and forest of Pavalon. They are smaller then the Windhelm dragons but are much swifter and agile then the large beast. Their colors range from many different hues and they come in three variety's, the original griffon with a lions body and eagle head and wings, the Hippogriff that has the body of a horse and the front of a bird, and the Leopard Griffon that has the body of a leopard and head of a bird. These beasts are the primary mounts of the knights of Pavalon and are revered in their city while their image is etched into every crest and chest plate. When a knight takes on a griffon mount he must first bow to the creature then fight the winged beast without armor or weapons in a show of strength and intelligence, those who fail either die or are mortally wounded but the ones who pass earn a companion for life as well as in death.

Dragons are very versatile creatures that come in many forms and sizes. These great beasts grace the white halls of Windhelm where their home is located in its snowy peaks. Dragons can have up to two to four wings and range from many different colors and hues, the brave knights of Windhelm all ride upon dragons and although these creatures aren't as swift as the Pavalon Griffons they boast power and a fierce fiery breath at their disposal. They can only be found in the snowy peaks that are nestled beside the the keep and have been befriended by the knights and royal family for generations. Upon initiation a knight or royal family member must make a bond with their dragon by falling off the high mountain tops together and trusting in the other to catch them in this free fall that kisses with death and their souls are made into one in this special bond.

Pegasus are wild and graceful creatures. No Pegasus can be tamed and only after you have proven to the winged horse that you are worthy to be allowed to ride it can you claim one as your own. Even then a Pegasus rider can never mount these creatures without it's permission and they a far more intelligent then their grounded horse cousins. Beautiful and majestic, these equines come in many different colors and have very strong wings for flight. They are also graced with more stamina then the griffon or dragon but do not posses the agile of a griffon or the strength of a dragon but make up for this in their stamina for flight and their speed on the ground.

Centaurs are male and female creatures that poses the body of both a horse and the body of either a man or woman. These beasts are noble in their ideals but vicious when it comes to battle. They have a strict code they follow and stake out there territory in the Deep Woods that surrounds much of the land of Eldemore. Many mythical creatures live in these forests and are not always shown the same equality as the humans who have built their kingdoms on the plains and mountains. A centaur will never attack unless provoked and only answer to those who are stronger then them in both will and strength.

Let me tell you a legend among the good people of Eldemore. Hugin & Munin are two brothers who were born in both chaos and balance. They do not care for life or death or if something is right or wrong, they only wish to keep the balance and the cycle of the world equal to one another. One day Hugin's brother Munin was jealous of how everyone revered him and his laws of balance rather then his beautiful chaos that he created. He tried to kill his brother and change the way of time but was thwarted and cast down to earth as a raven, cursed to live in his form and still trying to create chaos wherever he goes. Hugin was not the same without his brother by his side and flew down to earth in the form of a raven as well to keep his brother in check in their ever battle for balance of the world and stars. Of course this is but a tale as any story or constellation would have...

Wyverns are nasty creatures indeed. These creatures are smaller then their great dragon cousins and only have two wings for arms and feet. They are not able to speak many tongues and do not breath fire like the great dragons of Windhelm but they are known for their nasty poison that could kill a bull within seconds. They can spit a putrid acidic saliva from their mouths as well as inject the poisons through their many spines along their tails while delivering a nasty wound with the giant barb at the tip. About the size of a big cat they hunt in packs and are known well for their vicious temper and agile attacks.

Swords of power. Let me tell you of another legend that graces the lips of scholars and adventurers alike, there is said to be four swords of power that lay asleep within the four kingdoms of Eldemore: The sword of peace that lies in the snowy western peaks of Windhelm, the sword of wisdom that is kept in the north of the Deep Woods of the Elven Kingdom Eldrim, the sword of will that is hidden in the great plains of Pavalon to the east, and to the south in the darkest reaches of the land lies the sword of chaos. Whoever bares these swords can unlock a great power of the ancients and bring about destruction or balance to Eldemore.

Sword of Will is the pure blue star to the west. This sword holds the power of persuasion, luck, and what Pavalon is most known for-resolve. This blade was given to the Pavalon kingdom for their golden hearts and resolve when fighting their own mount to earn the right to claim a great griffons respect. To master these creatures one must have great luck on their side as well as an abundance of resolve to fight their opponents.

Sword of Wisdom was made by the bright golden star. This blade wields the ability of wise counsel to warring lands, level heads to keep the calm when clashing kingdoms rose, and of sound advice to when no other voice can be heard over the clamor of war. The Light Elves, beautiful and fair people, were bestowed this blade in their keeping. Their wise king governed his lush forest and kingdom to the north and dubbed his forest Eldrim.

Sword of Peace, once a glistening white star was taken from the heavens to create the weapon we see today. This blade upholds fierce loyalty, compassion, and strong ties of friendship. The kingdom that upholds this blades symbol is the mountainous regions of Windhelm, where knights of valor and royalty grace the skies upon their dragon's wings.

Sword of Chaos made from the crimson star to the south. Now you may believe chaos brings destruction but the world can not be in balance without it, thus the swords creation and birth. This blade boasts of great cunning, of unquenchable greed, and the power of conquest. The Dark Elves took the burden this sword bares and used it to tame their freezing harsh lands where the Kingdom of Darkenguard lies tall and defiant against the blistering winds. This sword is believed to be the most powerful but also it's very soul defies the ability to tame and harness it's dark powers, thus making it the hardest blade to wield.

Light Elves and Dark Elves are fair beings that are immortal. They despise humans for their destruction and war they cause in such short lived times and keep to themselves in the Deep Woods where their home of Eldrim lies. Their king and queen has lived for centuries even during the time when all the land was within the skies and peace rained. These immortals are both beautiful and handsome but are in every means lethal and deadly. They are quick skilled with both archery and swordsmanship and speak to the trees that they make their homes in. At one with the forest and it's creatures they do not take intruders with kindness and would rather shoot you on the spot then give you a chance to speak. Although it is rumored that one of the four swords of power lays within its kingdom yet the elves would never speak of such things to outsiders...
Last edited by Benathorn on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 52 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 am

(Marriages are allowed in here as well as crushes and relationships between people and mounts like if a dragon loves another or a griffon. And if this RP goes on long enough then children are allowed to be born but don't make anything too graphic ^^)

Relationships/Marriages

~Tobias the Pavalon knight has a crush on Kitayla the Pavalon princess.

~I can not say weather or not if Alana, the princess of Windhelm, has a crush for fear of being killed...

~ Aden refuses to tell me and keeps brushing me off when I ask him who he likes so good luck with that one! >:(

Maarif's Tales

(These beautiful tales are written by ET4252 and myself so enjoy~.)

The Elves and the Pegasus

Many years ago the balance was upheld by two brothers Hugin and Munin. Now Munin was proud and vain, and he was often jealous of the attention his brother always received. However there was one thing that Munin had that his brother didn't, and that was his ten flying horses. Now both of the brothers could fly but, Munin believed that he should have someone carry him and so he created these great stallions for that purpose alone. Every night he would tightly lock up the stable before going off to bed and then the next morning he unlock the stable and choose one of the stallions to ride for that day.

Now these were no ordinary horses, in his attempt to make a horse that would be better then all the rest he had given them a will and mind of their own. Now it just so happened that one night after a particularly long ride Munin forgot to lock the stable gates. The stallions sensing freedom raced out into the air bucking and tossing their heads about.

For many days they flew, over oceans, plains, mountains, until at last they came to the Deep Forest. This forest intrigued them as they smelled many mares below, yet they also smelled creatures stranger than themselves. Soon some of the stallions broke off from their small herd searching for a groups of mares to call their own. The small herd was slowly whittled down to only five horses.

As the remaining five flew together deeper and deeper into the woods they wondered if anything awaited them. Until one day they came across a huge herd, nearly eighthly strong, grazing in an open clearing. Now unknowingly the stallions had come across the herd of the King of the Light Elves. At first they king was unsure about these wild stallions that freely roamed the sky. But, when the first foals were born his doubts were erased. And his conviction only grew as he learned to ride his very own colt across the sky.

Now you may be wondering why Munin didn't do something. Well it is not that he didn't find them for he eventually did, it is that he didn't want to hurt the Pegasus. For you see he searched far and wide looking for his lost stallions. Three he found quite readily and two more he found after scouring the deep forest. But when he finally find the last five they had already been with the herd for a few years and they were surrounded by their own winged foals. Since Munin had created the Pegasus himself and given them wings made from some of his own feathers he could not help but to feel some attachment to them. Fearing that if he brought his wrath down upon the Light Elves he might harm the Pegasus, Munin took the five he had caught and left.(Written by ET4252)

A tale by Maarif ~ "Many years ago when the kingdoms were one and the same there was a King. He ruled with a good, just hand and for a time he was content. However a seed of unrest grew in his heart and he yearned for more. For what else is there for one to obtain when you rule the most powerful kingdom they world has ever seen? At the time he had a powerful mage working under him, now this mage would give him advise on everything from arguments to alliences according to what the four guiding stars showed. One of the stars was a soft clear white, one was bright cherry yellow, one was a deep thoughtful blue, and the last was a glimering brooding red. Depending on the position and brightness of the stars he could answer almost all of the kings questions. One night when the king looked up at the sky he thought Oh if only I was as mightly as those stars that govern everything the kingdom does. Suddenly an idea took hold in the King's head what if he could have those stars, then he would trully be the greatest. Storming to the mages tower he demanded that he have those four stars made into swords. The mage was baffled but able to deny he set about obtaining the stars. Two years passed until one day the mage approached the King holding four swords of immeasurable beauty. Hardly believing it to be true the king waited for night to fall and sure enough the four stars were gone.
Now the king had four sons and he gave each of them a sword as he was content with knowing the reach of his power was to the very stars. However without the stars guidance the kingdom started to far to ruin, the king seemed to be unaware of what was going on around him only making life harder and harder for the people of the kingdom. The King grew more and more paraniod as time past and his people cried out for relief from the tyrant. His sons, worrying for the future took matters into their own hands and killed the old king. Now the princes' could not agree on who should rule in their father's place. As the arguments reached a fever pitch at last they found a voice of reason. It was that of the old Mage, he knew how to use the swords' power and using that power he helped the princes divide the land into four different kingdoms. Then with the princes' help he locked away the swords, one in each of the kingdoms. For he knew that they could only cause harm if anyone person got ahold of all of them.
After that no one knows how they did it but, the Mage and the four Princes', now Kings in their own right, lowered the land too where it has sat for many hundreds of years until yesterday." ~ Maarif (Story written by ET4252)

This tale is weaved from the elves whose forest the Unicorn dwells in. A majestic horse with an ivory horn, There is only one and ever only one Unicorn that lives in it's lifetime in the lands of Eldemore. She is born from a falling star once every hundred years and will roam the forests of the deep. She is frightened by man for they hunt her continuously, for she is a prize and rarity that none other has seen. She will run away by the sight of a man but if a maiden calls to her she will come, she will come and speak softly to you of her stories and pastures, she will come as tears of joy and awe rain down your cheeks, and she will only come to a maiden of pure heart and soul. The Unicorn will speak her name to those she deems as a friend and has the ability to heal any wound and to even bring a dying soul back from the dead. But few have seen this creature and fewer still have even spoken to her, for weather she be very old or a newborn fallen star, she is always watching, always listening, and forever hidden by the forests that claim her as their own.(Story written by Benathorn)

Dark elves are very skilled in magic and have learned to call upon their avian friends to tell them the secrets of flight. Now understand that the Dark Elves do not have mounts like the other three kingdoms do but have found something that is much better in their opinion. When of age a Dark elf child will receive an egg that holds a bird which is best suited to his or her personality and is given the egg in a magical pact where a single drop of the elfs blood is placed upon the shell of the unborn bird. The elf must then raise his soon to be companion till the day it hatches and they form a soul bounding pact ,much like the dragons of Windhelm do with their knights, only much darker. The elf soon learns the secrets the unnatural and highly intelligent bird has to bestow upon him and absorbs the bird's essence to transform into a human like avian, thus earning the them the name of Avians-an elf that can morph into a giant bird and harness it's power. This is a very vigorous process that takes many years of training and if the Dark Elves of Darkenguard had ever decided to attack their numbers and force would be terrifying indeed. For who has ever seen such magic to which one can change his form into something so unearthly yet still be considered human?(Story written by Benathorn)
Last edited by Benathorn on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am, edited 13 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 am

User Name: Benathorn
Name: Alana Pendragon
Personality: A fair maiden who prides herself in battling alongside her faithful stead Falstaff.
Personality: A quite woman who has a cold personality towards others. She has trained all her life to battle and is known for her deadly style and lack of care for another's death. She is viewed as a battle maiden to her knights and is revered for her ability to lead her men and kingdom into wars while giving them hope and calling her the "White Rider" she personally does not like the reverence and is modest when speaking to others. She loves her people dearly but would not hesitate to chop a mans head off if anyone dared bring harm to her kingdom.
Crush: Haven't the time...
Choice of Weapon: Broadsword and Dagger
Animal Pic: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/423816-bigthumbnail.jpg
Animal Companion: Dragon
Animal's Name: Falstaff
Other:~ None ~

Form
Picture credit goes to:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IbwR8-GWfys/SV666dc4UzI/AAAAAAAAGRs/t4YbQe3ZKo8/s400/masterbimo_02.jpg
Rank: A former 'Black Hand' Assassin but is now a rouge on the run from them.
Name: Aden Cross
Personality: A quite man who keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself. He has always been the lone wolf and cant remeber his past. He travels in search of clues to his memory in hopes that he may one day regain it. Aden does not enjoy socialization and can sometime lash out in anger if he becomes frustrated or confused. He is keen and intelligent with the ways of the forest and has been on the run for the past two years for his actions, neither kingdom is too fond of him and both are out for his head as his past threatens to catch up with him.
Crush: No...
Choice of Weapon: Assassin Daggers and Throwing Knives
Animal Pic: http://corvidcorner.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ravens-wallpaper.jpg(One on the left.)
Animal Companion: Raven
Animal's Name: Rugin
Other: ~None~

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/BrPIup4hvI4h5hPjxJ-PZzd3yGRA2JjPC9EFds0QdaclEXt6yBulzputD1OuSH6E9ftYbQaIn11zUBWKOct6oTloa67q26*Q/AnimeGuy1.jpg
Name: Rasputin
Personality: A narcissistic man who dwells on the verge of insanity. He has killed more then you can count and cares not if its man, woman, or child, he has been hired by both kingdoms to do their dirty work and his guild is known for it's ability to quickly and quietly dispose of anthers associate. He is cold and calculating and knows more secrets then both kingdoms put together. Whatever goes on in this mans head is not something you wish to know but lately his thoughts have begun to turn more treacherous than usual as he plots against both kingdoms...
Crush: No...I believe I killed the last one though...
Choice of Weapon: Assassin Daggers, Throwing knives, And long metal claws that gorge his victims slowly.
Animal Pic: http://corvidcorner.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ravens-wallpaper.jpg(One on the right)
Animal Companion: Raven
Animal's Name: Munin
Other: ~None~
[/center]

Form
Picture: http://images.wikia.com/darkmoonfaire/images/b/b4/Elven_Warrior.jpg
Race: Light Elf
Weapon of Choice: Duel swords and elven dager.
Name: Aker Lightwing
Personality: A silent man with a stern disposition. He is fair with his subjects and has led his people for many years with his son Rowen by his side who will one day take his place. He is respected and revered by the centaurs of the forest and even the centaurs know of his name and great deeds. His mount is a black Pegasus named Shadowfell who chose him many years ago and they have both been through many battles together and bare the same scars.
Crush: None
Animal Pic: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/Rayzolyth/Wallpaper/BlackPegases.jpg
Animal Companion: Pegasus
Animal's Name: Shadowfell
Other: None

Form
Picture: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/091/d/e/elf_by_sandara.jpg
Weapon of Choice: Dual wielding swords, like his fathers, and the longbow to which he has perfect aiming and hasn't missed a target yet.
Race: Light Elf
Name: Rowen Lightwing
Personality: A smooth and quick witted young man that has a natural distrust of humans but shows more tolerance for them then most of his kind. He is the prince of Eldrim and the son of King Aker Lightwing, his mount is the offspring of Shadowfell and is named after him as Shadowrise. The young black Pegasus and Rowen are still learning to get along with one another and are both eager for battle and to prove ones worth. Rowen is a fair and handsome young man like his father but is more interested in what lies beyond the deep woods rather then staying to rule in his fathers stead.
Crush: Open
Animal Pic: http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/francisotogawa/2-DarkPegasus.jpg
Animal Companion: Pegasus
Animal's Name: Shadowrise
Other: None
Last edited by Benathorn on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

(Hi!)

Form
Picture: Image
But with amethyst purple eyes.
User Name: Magic Thief
Name: Kitayla "Kit" Wolfbane
Personality: She is a extremely stubborn girl for one thing. She hates being told what to do and clings to her thoughts and ideas closely. Kit is a little shy when she is near too many people, but likes to be around two or three people. But she sometimes likes to be completely alone. She is very quiet so do not expect even normal length conversations from her. Kit is a little too curious. She often gets in trouble because of her curiousity. She is quirky. Kitayla is not really a fighter, but knows how to use a sword. She is not a tomboy, but is not a girly-girl. She is quite intelligent and likes making things work wether it is making an agreement or building something. She is not extremely protective of her friends, but will keep them from doing something stupid.
Crush: ...
Weapon Of Choice: A thin, light sword (she is too small to wield a normal sized sword)
Animal Pic: Image
Animal Companion: Phoenix
Animal's Name: Rowan
Other: Don't think so.
Last edited by deletethisaccount145 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

(Hello Magic ^^ I don't want to take you away from the other RP but I didn't want such a wonderful experience to go away. Your are more then welcome to join :))
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 am

(Bump)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 am

(Linkin Park closed the rp for good -_- :cry: )

(EDITED FORM)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 am

(Im sorry to hear that, I didnt want for that to happen but I couldnt stay and be in contrast to her rules so out of respect and decency I resigned. But this RP is nothing like her but all of the same characters are welcomed! There is a deeper history with the kingdoms to which I will write out and more realism and fantasy involved, so I hope you enjoy. )
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me