Artist Kaeris [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haru

Postby Kaeris » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 am

username: Wolfyy23
cat name: Haru
storie: She was first of all a great house pet, taking the size of a domestic cat, but the fur of a beautiful tigeress. She has the most wonderful baby blue eyes- oh great! I'm describing her, silly me! Anyways, she had a wonderful orange tabby mother and a brown furred, black striped father, don't take the father so evily, he was actually a pretty nice guy, never to attack, he used words and never fighting. The same was for Haru's mother, both were very innocent, one night, there was barking and screeching...

Haru woke up, her parents weren't there near her, she went through the cat door and around the corner to see two bodies of her parents laying there. A panting, bloodthirsty dog towered them both as her mother looked up to see Haru, yelling the words: "Run, Haru! Run away and be safe, never return!" Those words.. Those rasped panting words Hung onto Haru's young mind... She did as told, never even returning to the place she called home... Her wonderful cozy home..
as child:Forest[] box [] blanket [X]
as adult:Forest[] box [X] blanket []
reff: Sadly I have no reff.. Will a description do?
She is a light orange color on her pelt, mixed in with the black tiger stripes from her father and pure white underfur, like a real tiger, she has the most brightest light blue eyes that shows her domestic side. Her tail tip is black as well. She has white around her eyes as well.
other: I feel like a crazy cat person now <3

i got to warn you! i'm not the best at tiger markings so it may not look so good as adult. but i tryed.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haru

Postby Aragami » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 pm

I love it :3
Aragami