Entry by Pure Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby Pure Dragon » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 am

This is a WIP I've got on my computer. You may judge as-is, I won't be able to finish today. Although if you like him I may have time to finish after the contest. ;) (Top pic is most recent)

Remember how I said I was just doodling and came up with this guy as an original species? Yup, that's him. First of his kind, hip hip hooray. His companion is a red-tailed hawk, in case you couldn't tell. And I wouldn't blame you, I don't really remember what one looks like and did that. x3 Anyways, gold and silver items are jewelry/piercings as follows:
  • 3 gold wing piercings (loops)
  • 1 silver horn piercing (rod)
  • 2 silver ear peircings (top: loop, bottom: stud)
  • 2 silver horn rings (not piercings)
  • 2 gold bracelets
  • 2 gold tail bracelets
And his name is Primus, which means "the first one" in Latin. However, you can change the name if you wish.
*Notes I have on the species so far*
The "Winged King Lion Dragon", properly called "Leo Rex Alitis Draco", is a large regal beast. Is can have any variety of natural colors or patterns, most commonly similar to the colors and patterns of big cats. Rarely, instead of fur, they will show the recessive leather skin, which can be virtually any color, excluding very bright or neon colors. These may also have unnatural markings in a color that flows well with the base color of the beast. Wings and mane may have pale unnatural colors, such as blue or orange. They are more commonly called "Alitis Rex", as this name is shorter. They have a sloped back, whereas the hip is much higher than the shoulder. Consequentially, the back legs are longer and thicker than the front. The back feet consist of two clawed toes, wile the front paws are four-toed lion-like paws. The head is a lion's, and males have large manes. The tail is long and thick, like a dragon's, and can have any variety of tufted or spiked tail-tips. They often have a companion animal, which is usually a bird of prey, such as a peregrine falcon or red-tailed hawk.
Attachments
Screenshot-7.png
Screenshot-7.png (146.74 KiB) Viewed 111 times
Screenshot-6.png
Screenshot-6.png (169.51 KiB) Viewed 111 times
Screenshot-4.png
Screenshot-4.png (275.79 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Last edited by Pure Dragon on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby Pure Dragon » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 am

A bit disappointed that I didn't place, but I don't mind, I was becoming very attached to this character x3
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me