Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kazooie ~ As a person, and as herself. by LostGosling

Artist LostGosling [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kazooie ~ As a person, and as herself.

Postby LostGosling » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Okay, I know, I just drew my pet chicken as a person, but I've been planning this for a while now, lol. Kazooie is my most beloved pet chicken (I practically worship at her alter...), and I've always thought about what she would be like as a person. The background sort of just happened, but I'm extremely happy with it. It reminds me of what I think heaven would look like. Here's a brief discription of Kazooie:

Birthday: 3-26-2010
Breed: Old English Game Bantam
Color: Silver Duckwing
Size: Tiny, about as tall as a 16 fl oz water bottle.
Personality: Nurotic, haughty, stubborn, clingy, and slightly evil. She follows me around in the yard when she's out of her pen to exercise, and she has to be kept seperatly from everybody else because she insists on attacking the bigger hens. She has a specially made cage that she sleeps in at night, and goes out into a special pen during the day. Three sides of the indoor cage are wrapped with linoleum to keep her tail from being ragged in the winter, but the front is open so she can see out. Her cage gets covered with a blanket every night just like a little bird. She also has one interesting little quirk that not many hen's have the pleasure of being bestowed with. She crows. I personally counted 23 crows from her one morning. She only does it when she wants something really bad though, and that particular morning she wanted to go to her pen.
Kids: One little pullet named Tooie.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me