Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Daku?! :O by Turtle-Sempai

Artist Turtle-Sempai [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Daku?! :O

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 am

Name: Daku (Dah-koo)
Birth Date: 7/16/11
Number: 71611
Character Item: Pen and paper.
Personality: Daku is a bright and loud young fanmade Vocaloid. He often acts ditsy, but he's actually very smart and probably knows more booksmarts than Naito. Daku holds the last name 'Songu', but everyone just calls him Daku. Or Songu Daku. But Daku Songu sounds much better. Daku is much nicer and loves to draw. He likes to do stuff that most people hate doing.
Despite his girly features, Daku is quite sporty.
Voice traits: His style of singing is the same range as Naito's, only his voice is much smoother and the notes drag on further. He holds more girly qualities in his singing than Naito. He supposedly displays the girly part of me fursona-wise.

Girly Daku is girly.

No, really. This is what Daku is supposed to look like :I
I'm not proud of this, nope.

At least he's not like Ritsu. I'm confused with Ritsu o.o

So if we want to wake up, why're we still singing these lullabies?
I run in circles until I crash.
One day, these steps will be my last.
So if we want to wake up, why're we still singing these lullabies?

Groudon72507 and I are siblings and use the same computer. I often send him pets so he can trade with others. Please do not ban us!
ImageImageImage
If you need to contact me, my deviantart is Demmy-san, my tumblr is scoot--shelby.tumblr.com, and my skype is Demmy-san. Skype'll pop up as (ノ´ー`)ノ~『✧~*knight of doom*~✧』. I'm very creative.
My Minecraft is ChocolateDemmies though. And I have no clue what my Steam is. I think it's Demmysan and my nickname is Mr. Fabulous.
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me