The Eptá of Contra(DIED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Eptá of Contra(DIED)

Postby Puzzles » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 pm

The Eptá of Contra

The Eptá of Contra, otherwise known as the Seven of Difference, were the descended children of the original Sins and Virtues. Unlike what many knew, years after the Virtues and Sins began to fight seven offspring were created and given power of the elements. The elements included Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Light, Darkness and Spirit. Each child was hidden away, forced to never make contact with the other six differences so that the Virtues and Sins would not arise and fight again. But something was broken and the Virtues and Sins began fighting again, but without the Seven the Virtues and Sins could no control full power over their enemies. Each one of the Contra held the sin and the virtue of their parents and now their blood lay dormant in through their descendants, until seven teenagers started seeing signs of their powers in the modern world of today.

Plot:
Seven teenagers are descended from the Seven Sins and Virtues, each one has a power of one of the elements, A single Virtue and Sin ancestor and a spirit animal that is only seen when a family member dies, when the Contras powers are arising and when the Contra are in dire need of help.

Extra Information:
The contra already know about their powers, but have not yet found each other nor do they know where they came from, excluding London and her parnter. As NoxNoctis has brilliantly help me with, the Virtues and Sins' personalites can be different from their Titles and that the Titles act like a cloak and affect those who stay in stay near them to long outside or in the same room for too long indoors. Each of the Contra may have a partner if you want them to.

Rules:
Follow all Tess’s rules.
No Godmodding or Gary/Mary-Sues.
4-5 good sentences each post, with the exception of writers block.
No two of your characters can fall in love.
Only one of the Seven per person, though you can PM if you want to play a Virtue or Sin. You can play a normal powerless person, that can help the Contra during the fight.
Put some Work into you character, no ‘RP out’, ‘Meet me’ or ‘Doesn’t/Won’t/Ask about it’ in your character form.
When your character falls in love with another, but then looses interest, it is accustomed that you drop them quickly.
Correct Grammar at all times.
No text talk unless they’re texting.
No ‘First person’ roleplaying.
I hold al rights whether I accept you or not, I can ban you if you do not follow the rules.
No fighting between players, save it for the characters.
Fade to black when needed. I can handle an innocent kiss on the lips or ‘they went to a room and closed the door.’ I don’t want all the details of touching and you know what.
I have already chosen names for the Virtues and Sins, so if you play one do not change the names.
I have already chosen who the parent pairings are, so choose one.
The spirit animals can not speak or just show up randomly because they want to unless the person they‘re connected to are dreaming. They are mostly white and are only seen by the Seven Contra.
Put a description not a picture in the description place.
Not all of the Contra has to be one gender, I want at least three guys and four girls or four guys and three girls.
Don't go more than one page ahead when i am not on. Sorry for this rule but i hate coming home from a six hour school day only to find that a Rp I'm in has gone seven pages ahead of me. I won't be comeplete strict about this but try not to go over one page without me.
Last edited by Puzzles on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
the prince of purgatory--
══════════════════════════════════
Dean Winchester’s life starts with a goodnight kiss and a tragedy. He’s born with ash in his lungs and a baby in his arms, watching as his father’s heart burns to the ground. His father is a god in a leather jacket that never sits right on Dean’s shoulders. His brother is his everything and that never changes. His god goes missing and Dean has nothing but a haphazard bible to guide him. His god asks him to do the unthinkable and as his father’s body burns, he no longer believes in a god. Dean Winchester’s life begins and ends more times than he cares to remember. His bones are broken, his soul is tortured, and he’s not worth resurrecting until he has to do it all over again for a brother that Dean carried out of a fire.
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Eptá of Contra

Postby Puzzles » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Virtue and Sin Pairings(All sins are male and all Virtues female):-
Temperance and Vanity/Pride
Chastity and Envy
Kindness and Lust
Charity and Gluttony
Humility and Wrath
Patience and Greed
Diligence and Sloth

Virtue’s Names
Temperance-Aretha
Charity-Beryl
Kindness-Calista
Charity-Candice
Humility-Daphne
Patience-Demetra
Diligence-Delta

Sin’s Names
Vanity/Pride-Adrien
Envy-Calix
Lust-Deo
Gluttony-Galen
Wrath-Damien
Greed-Caesar
Sloth-Sirius

Powers:-
Water: The ability to create and control water and ice, healing abilities, the ability to change the weather though it uses up a lot of energy. Taken by:
Fire: The ability to control and create Fire, will be warm even in the coldest conditions, can send out mini heat waves which usually use a lot of energy. Taken by: Sebastian Damien Black.
Earth: Can converse with any living animal, minor healing abilities which leave the user tired, can make plants grow. Taken by:
Air: Can create both miniature and natural sized tornados with practice, can calm raging winds, has super human breath. Taken by:
Light: Can create light out of nothing, can control the movement of stars with the right amount of power and practise, kinetic energy manipulation. Taken by: London Hastings
Darkness: Can give plain shadows life and control them, can create shadows out of thin air, the ability to transform various forms of energy into solid beams of energy. Taken by: Noctivagus Lytheart
Spirit: Can create force fields, can read minds and send telepathic thoughts, the power of teleportation. Taken by: Joyce Summer

Forms:-
Seven of Contra-
Code: Select all
[img]Image here if wanted.[/img]
Username:
Full Name:
Virtue Parent:
Sin Parent:
Element:
History:
Description:
Spirit Animal:
Spirit Picture:

Supporting-
Code: Select all
[img]Image%20here%20if%20wanted.[/img]
Username:
Full Name:
Personality:
History:
Description:
Last edited by Puzzles on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
Dean Winchester’s life starts with a goodnight kiss and a tragedy. He’s born with ash in his lungs and a baby in his arms, watching as his father’s heart burns to the ground. His father is a god in a leather jacket that never sits right on Dean’s shoulders. His brother is his everything and that never changes. His god goes missing and Dean has nothing but a haphazard bible to guide him. His god asks him to do the unthinkable and as his father’s body burns, he no longer believes in a god. Dean Winchester’s life begins and ends more times than he cares to remember. His bones are broken, his soul is tortured, and he’s not worth resurrecting until he has to do it all over again for a brother that Dean carried out of a fire.
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Eptá of Contra

Postby Puzzles » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm

My Characters:
Username: OracleGypsy
Full Name: London Colby Hastings
Crush: Noctivagus Lytheart
Virtue Parent: Temperance-Aretha
Sin Parent: Vanity/Pride-Adrien
Element: Light
Personality: Powerful, smart, manipulating, insomniatic, flirtatious. Five simple words that easily describe London Hastings’ personality. London is a fun, flirty, emotionally balanced con artist, she looks down on cowards and doesn’t bother with people who aren’t worth her time. She’s sarcastic and manipulative and doesn’t care for the consequences. She lives in the moment and doesn’t take to plans that have been well thought out, ‘shoot first and ask questions later’ is basically her motto. London was a strange child and a major tomboy through out her life and wouldn‘t be caught dead in a dress or even a skirt that didn‘t reach her ankles. London may have loved to sing and dance and cook but her main passion rested with drawing, cooking, writing stories and ancient writing. Even with a hard exterior, London Hastings is still the kind of girl who can kick some ass and is the kind of girl you‘d defiantly put on your team, before she could be taken by the another one.
History: London had a hard life. When she was 4 she was in a car crash along with her two older brothers, Justin and Caleb, and their father, Evan. She were raised by her mother, Selena and constantly moved around. When London was fourteen, she met a boy that her mother did like and she began dating him not knowing that their parent's were enemies. Time after time, she'd sneak out to go meet him; until their parents found out about them and tore them apart. London and the boy were good friends and loved each other even at the short time they'd known each other, they just had something that clicked. London and the boy fought with their parents right there in the middle of the forest before they were dragged away from each other and they haven't seen each other since. The only thing that London still owns that once belonged to the boy is a silver ring band that she always wears on the middle finger of her right hand. When London was sixteen her mother was killed when she was trying to protect London. After this she ran and has been alone ever since, people don't tend to like her and she really doesn't care what they think. When London was sixteen, people started to try and start fights with her, so she fought them and fighting with people began to excluded London from other people who began to be afraid of her and lead to her fear of abandonment and made her highly independent.
Description: London has shortish wavy blackish brown hair. She has large dark milk chocolate brown eyes and layers of thick dark eyelashes. She looks innocent until you actually find out what she does for a living and actually meet her for who she is. Unlike the rest of her family, London’s hair is whispery and only partially thick while her family all had thick and straight dull hair. She has light brown freckles that are dappled over her cheeks and nose. She has an extraordinary height of five foot ten and an hourglass figure. She has dark olive skin and a soft, teasing Cajun accent. London unlike her siblings, who look like their mother, is the feminine version of her father.
Spirit Animal: White Barred Owl
Spirit Picture: Image

Username: OracleGypsy
Full Name: Brodie Alicia Scott
Crush: Open.
Partner to: London Hastings
Personality: Brodie is a bit of a bossy girl, she likes to fight and often gets into fights with people. Brodie doesn’t mean to make people mad, she just does. She speaks her mind when she shouldn’t and it can look like she’s being rude when she isn’t. Brodie is a sweet girl when you get to know her and finally break through the wall she’s put up to protect herself and her emotions.
History: Brodie lived a pretty normal life, if you take out the part where her parents hated her for being bisexual and because she fought with the girls at school. Brodie was the sister of the boy London was dating. London met Brodie at the boy’s funeral three years after London and he fought with their parents in the forest. Brodie cried when London sang at his funeral, Brodie soon met up with London after she ran away from home. London took her in and treated her like the sister she’d never had.
Description: Brodie has large blue green eyes, scattered freckles across her cheeks and blonde hair with brown underneath the first few layers of her hair. She has a slender body figure and stands at five foot seven, three inches short than London. She has a few layers of dark brown eye lashes and a few scars on her upper shoulders from various accidents.

Current Characters:
Name-Age-Virtue Parent-Sin Parent-Element-Spirit Animal-Username
London Hastings-18-Temperance-Vanity-Light-White Barred Owl-OracleGypsy
Joyce Summer-16-Diligence-Sloth-Spirit-Clouded Leopard-JoyCh155
Noctivagus Lytheart-18-Kindness-Lust-Darkness-To be Decided-NoxNoctis
Sebastian Black-17-Humility-Wrath-Fire-Snowy White Wolf-SeraSebastian

Supporting Characters:
Name-Age-Partner to-Username
Brodie Scott-Sixteen-London Hastings-OracleGyspy
Last edited by Puzzles on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Eptá of Contra(Accepting)

Postby johnsum. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:24 am

((Could I please have Spirit reserved for me? I'll have my forms up in a few minutes though.))
          My QuoteV: x
          My AwesomeSauce Short Story Topic: x
The cats are not mine; they were found on Tumblr.
johnsum.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thief of Pies » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 am

((I think I might join.))
It isn't legit unless it's
Thief of Pies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby johnsum. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 pm

OMG! She has purple hair! When is this madness gonna end? Oh yeah, I don't claim any rights to the image, I found it on Google.
Username:
мє.мʏѕєlғ.αиd.ι
Full Name:
Joyce Anne Summer
Crush:
No one... Try and make her like you.
Virtue Parent:
Diligence - Delta
Sin Parent:
Sloth - Sirius
Element:
Spirit
Personality:
Though Joyce had multiple sides to her personality, she is often described as a ticking time bomb. She does have a very dangerous temper, often towards people who treat her terribly, almost always throwing something at them in the end. Then again that is only when she is angry and not on one of her typical days, yet her typical days are very much different than the temper part. See, she is a rather hyper and energetic girl usually, unless she has on her poker face which usually involves a smile no matter what. But then again, she is a big ol' klutz and often she does trip over her own two feet without warning or she just rams into something and she gets bruised, badly. Yet that never does seem to make her temper flare, she has gotten used to it and all. It was just when someone purposely injured her or even tried to hurt her would make her temper flare or something bad would happen from her and anger. Plus she is the girl who seems to get injured out of the blue, almost always she'll have bruises on her legs or arms from accidentally running into things. Sometimes there would be the occasional small cut in mix, but never did it really bleed much more than once when she got it. But when she is away from everyone she is almost always either on a computer, reading, or learning some music on some instrument.
History:
Growing up as a little kid in a large city, both of her parents seemed and acted normal and basically spoiled her for awhile there. Well she was a small child and their baby for a while, her sister being ten and fairly independent as it was. Though it wasn't like they didn't spoil her sister as well. It was just a bad timing for her mother to start to go off the deep end, it was just something that was affecting her for years and all and basically her older sister was more like a mother to her most of the time. Even though by the time she really did need a motherly role model, which was when she was eight, her sister was already technically an adult and she was going off to college next year. Fun for her to be stuck with her now crazy mother who couldn't deal with life. She was also even more over protective and barely let Joyce do anything outside of the home without coming to pick her up in the end. Soon enough this anxiety had gotten to her and she almost burst out with anger spells beyond her control.
Though this was when she was only ten, the next few years was her being sent to correctional faculties that she had gotten out of quickly due to the fact she wouldn't care about why she was in there and got out with in a year. It was just the fact she couldn't stand her home and ran away too many times for this matter. Luckily that this was up until she was fourteen. The fact that her mother had died was enough to shock her back into reality. It was simply her and her dad at home now, almost causing it to be silent, her dad picking up alcoholism to handle the depression he started to fall into. Sometimes she wouldn't come home for a day or two since her father wouldn't notice all the times that she had done it. Joyce was just wishing at that time she could move away or something since she couldn't do much other than hang out with a few of her friends for the next year. It was when her dad told her to get away from him, in a much ruder fashion that she had took him seriously and moved out on her own at the age of fifteen, living on the streets for a bit until her current home took her in. There was her, a three year old girl, and a forty year old couple.

Description:
Though her hair is naturally curly, she often cuts it down to around her shoulders and dyes it, along with taking a straightening iron to it almost every morning as if a religion from keeping it from pooffing up into curls while only parts stay completely straight. Even if currently her hair color is purple it is actually a light brown. This isn't the first time she actually dyed her hair though, she has gone through various different colors, like red, bright blue, black, bright pink, and even neon green. You could often describe her as the girl with the constantly changing hair color, or even just flat out crazy with some hair colors she has done, like rainbow. Though her hair length is always a different length due to extensions, she usually only has black, brown, purple and neon green extensions for her hair. But it's not like she really uses them for the use of getting extreme volume like most people would expect, she does add some volume, but none with the help of teasing her hair, it's just too much work. Often if she doesn't have her hair down, she has a side ponytail or skater pigtails.
While that is only her hair, her skin is almost translucent it is that light, though often she does go for a natural look with make-up for this fact. Usually it's just mascara and cover-up, but she does wear eyeliner and lip tinting lip balm often. Joyce does call herself lucky for her height though with her being unnaturally skinny, 5'10'' (177.8 centimeters) and only weighing in at about 125 pounds (56.7 kilograms). Though what does this mean? She is under the average weight, almost giving her that anorexic skinny look and frame that no girl wants though she often does pig out. A fast metabolism is to blame for this.
Then she usually wears two outfits:
~X~x~X~x~
Outfit A
~X~x~X~x~
Outfit B
Though often her closet is filled with other clothing, usually that she bought on sale at some point in time, though that doesn't mean they look nice, they are nice looking on her at least. Plus she does wear her glasses or her contacts that change her usual eye color to a purple.

Spirit Animal:
Clouded Leopard.
Spirit Picture:

((I hope that this is okay.))
Last edited by johnsum. on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
          My QuoteV: x
          My AwesomeSauce Short Story Topic: x
The cats are not mine; they were found on Tumblr.
johnsum.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Accepted, thanks for joining.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoxNoctis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Ran across this rp when trying to find a old pic on google involving elements. The Plot seriously intrigued so I wanted to check over a few things with the Creator before submitting my bio. There is 3 main questions I wish to ask so I'll list them as fallows:::
    First; I was curious if you would mind someone who hasn't role-played in quite some time, though I do have a fair amount of experience and I will do my best to catch my mistakes, my grammar has become rather rusty in some areas, most notably is my sentence structure. This being said, I have a tendency to type out my thoughts in a similar manner in which I speak, thus you might see more then one run-on sentence that I did not catch.

Second; While I am fairly competent at creating fairly in-depth posts, I have always been regrettably poor when it comes to intros in general. Thus my Bios are usually average at best despite, from past role play partners telling me I am rather good at keeping a story going, though it pains me that I am out of practice.

Lastly; I was wondering if, by animals, you were referring to only above ground animals such as birds, mammals, and reptiles; what most people consider animals (including underwater creatures); of if you were referring to all creatures in the Animal kingdom

If you do not mind my faults, I was hoping to be the child blessed/cursed with the element of Darkness.
NoxNoctis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoxNoctis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 pm

:Username:
NoxNoctis
:Full Name:
Noctivagus Lytheart
(Nicknamed Nox)
:Age:
Eighteen
:Virtue Parent:
Calista~Kindness~
:Sin Parent:
Deo~Lust~
:Element:
Darkness
:Gender:
Male
:Personality:
There are 2 words that near perfectly describe Nox's personality, Chaotic and Contradictory. Nox embodies many traits from Both his ancestral Parents Deo and Calista, as such those very traits are constantly warring within Nox's mind leading him to having a very strange mindset. He usually acts timid preferring not to cause issues with others, While at the same time his blunt attitude and dislike for males land him to be bullied.
Nox is a die-hard book worm as well showing a nigh on addictive attitude towards fantasy books of a wide variety of themes and plots. Lastly, Nox tendency to have random personality shifts showing that while he tries to keep with his morals, he has a darker side he can't control.
:History:
Born to Sylvia Lytheart and John Wright, two loving, albeit strange parents, Nox was given his name because he was born he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and only barely survived thanks to the hard work of his doctors. Because of his miraculous revival and as a light hearted joke of his survival in a neck related injury; as well as his mother's love of Latin and his father's infatuation with myths, they gave their son the name Noctivagus, the Latin word for Night-Walker.
Despite his Strange name and troubled birth, Nox has had a rather average life by all accounts. Nox himself does not have the best of memory, possibly do to the incident at birth, and as such he is prone to easily forgetting peoples names if he either just meets them and doesn't talk to them very much, or if he has not met them in a while. Nox has also moved around quite often in his life and as such he tends to be disorganized, leading him to have poor school results despite his remarkably high test scores, including high marks in big name tests.
:Description:
Nox is a rather tall teen of 6 foot, though he dislikes his height and tends to slouch, giving him a rather hunched look and making it hard for him to sit straight for long periods of time. He has a rather light complexion due to going from a active outdoor lifestyle when he was younger to a more reclusive indoor lifestyle, despite being interested in outdoor activities. At 180 lbs, he is of average build though moderately out of shape, as well as having a slightly feminine manner of moving and way of carrying himself.
Nox has brown eyes that are almost black in color, though due to his poor eyesight he wears contacts and chose to have blue tinted irises lending his eyes to have a deep sapphire color. He has rather thick, water resistant, dark Burnett hair kept in a long, messy pony-tail because he prefers having long hair and bangs annoy him. Nox has a Spider Bite piercing on the right side of his lower lip. In conjunction with his messy hair, Nox doesn't really care much about how he looks, preferring comfort and function over looks. As such his clothes tend to have a well worn look, leading to jeans with scuffs and rips at the bottoms of his pant legs, slightly wrinkled shirts of varying styles, and lastly toe-shoes due to their comfort and health-benefits. All of this lends him to have a slacker-like look despite his intelligence and willingness to work.
:Spirit Animal:
Still yet to be decided on x.x
:Spirit Picture:
NoxNoctis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 am

Accepted. :)
DEAN WINCHESTER--
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me